Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old September 13th, 2017, 06:26 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Well.. she wanted to. It was helpful. The kits would always go after him, and she could tell them where he was most likely so she could just have some alone time for once. But more importantly, she wanted to see him more often. There was nothing wrong with that was there? Fawnpatch didn't see anything wrong with it. She just wanted it to be like old times. Before the kits. He had been different then, she had been sure of it. He had loved her and she had loved him back. But now... now she wasn't sure. She wanted to believe he loved her, but she just wasn't sure. "Well, why can't I?" she asked, cocking her head to one side.

Then he spoke again. No! Of course she didn't want to be in the stupid nursery! The musky stupid smell. The milky scent. Newborn kits meows. It was terrible! Jadekit and Owlkit climbing all over her, another queens nest being right next to her's. It was terrible. Her mood; greatly dampened. Seeing Dream was supposed to make her feel better! Better, not worse. "I don't like the nursery." she stated shamefully, turning her head so she was looking at her paws. His other words in the sentence made her freeze though. She picked her gaze up again. "I don't think they like me. Fawnpatch admitted. "They want you, not me."
If the molly thought Dream held any type of feelings towards her - he did not. That would had been a vital mistake because Dream did not love. Well, he had once upon a time. Whenever he seen Fawnpatch, he could remember the little moments they shared. When they both had been young, and apparently so in love. But, that type of love was a mistake. A very big mistake. It was never supposed to happen. Before Dream could even realize what was happening; she had been with kits! It was too much for him. Too overwhelming. So, he left. The tom gave a hum in turn to her answering his question. She only answered it by asking another. Which ticked Dream off slightly. ''What I do with my time, is my time only.'' He didn't want to be bothered with her. As far as he knew, she didn't need to know his whereabouts. ''Personally, because you shouldn't care where I be.'' And, that was the truth. They weren't mates. She shouldn't care.

Then, she had told him she didn't like the nursery. He was gonna tease her about then why did you have kits? Wouldn't have been the best option...since apparently he was their father. It still made the marbled tom feel awkward because he didn't want to be a father. He didn't want little versions of himself frolicking around. Her next words - another cringe. A tightening in his stomach came. He let out a twisted laugh. Which came out as rather charming, but the intentions of it weren't good. At all. ''Want me?'' He echoed, staring at her disbelievingly. That was a bit farfetched, wasn't it? ''How can they want me if they don't know me!?'' He yowled, an exasperated sigh leaving his muzzle. He seen those kits about once...when they were born, possibly. He didn't know their names. It never clicked inside him to care. But, he did claim him as his own. Which contradicted how he felt about them. Maybe, deep down he could love them, but that was so far deep that it didn't exist. It was nonexistent to him. For Fawnpatch to tell him that they wanted him and not her made him scoff. ''You're their mother. Obviously they'll love you.'' But, Dream didn't know the strained relationship Fawnpatch shared with her kits. And, frankly - he didn't care.

Old September 13th, 2017, 06:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Redfeather made a face as his ear twitched
" look i made a promise but sometimes she just gets underneath my fur ! She is an illness to my existence " he hissed which was true . Birdsong hissed as she stood up she walked up to redfeather she bared her teeth
" you shouldn't make a promise you can't keep! And by the way your the same to me rat! " she hissed back . Redfeather growled at the tabby and struck her on the face with his claws
" what you have to say now tubby ?? " he hissed . Birdsong hissed and stormed off her tail was in the air
He sighed," Let's not start a fight. Maybe a compromise or something, as we're clanmates we shouldn't fight tooth and claw."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 13th, 2017, 06:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He sighed," Let's not start a fight. Maybe a compromise or something, as we're clanmates we shouldn't fight tooth and claw."
The Tom tilted his head
" a wise cat well I say actions speak more than words . So get lost Prince charming " he hissed as his claws where out he stormed off as well he sat on a rock and looked at the other cats who where doing starclan knows what ! . Birdsong sat behind a bush as she licked her paw and rubbed it on her scar

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 13th, 2017, 06:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The Tom tilted his head
" a wise cat well I say actions speak more than words . So get lost Prince charming " he hissed as his claws where out he stormed off as well he sat on a rock and looked at the other cats who where doing starclan knows what ! . Birdsong sat behind a bush as she licked her paw and rubbed it on her scar
He snarled," Leave her alone. She's scared for Starclan's sake, you can tell she's sorry!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 13th, 2017, 06:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He snarled," Leave her alone. She's scared for Starclan's sake, you can tell she's sorry!"
Redfeather hissed his tail was now thrashing
" are you trying to get on my nerves charming ?? Better run back to that tramp " he snarled as he licked his claws his fur was standing up . Birdsong poked her nose out of the bush it twitched a little .
" yeah actually more like the Tom and the tramp ! Ha! " he chuckled

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 13th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

If the molly thought Dream held any type of feelings towards her - he did not. That would had been a vital mistake because Dream did not love. Well, he had once upon a time. Whenever he seen Fawnpatch, he could remember the little moments they shared. When they both had been young, and apparently so in love. But, that type of love was a mistake. A very big mistake. It was never supposed to happen. Before Dream could even realize what was happening; she had been with kits! It was too much for him. Too overwhelming. So, he left. The tom gave a hum in turn to her answering his question. She only answered it by asking another. Which ticked Dream off slightly. ''What I do with my time, is my time only.'' He didn't want to be bothered with her. As far as he knew, she didn't need to know his whereabouts. ''Personally, because you shouldn't care where I be.'' And, that was the truth. They weren't mates. She shouldn't care.

Then, she had told him she didn't like the nursery. He was gonna tease her about then why did you have kits? Wouldn't have been the best option...since apparently he was their father. It still made the marbled tom feel awkward because he didn't want to be a father. He didn't want little versions of himself frolicking around. Her next words - another cringe. A tightening in his stomach came. He let out a twisted laugh. Which came out as rather charming, but the intentions of it weren't good. At all. ''Want me?'' He echoed, staring at her disbelievingly. That was a bit farfetched, wasn't it? ''How can they want me if they don't know me!?'' He yowled, an exasperated sigh leaving his muzzle. He seen those kits about once...when they were born, possibly. He didn't know their names. It never clicked inside him to care. But, he did claim him as his own. Which contradicted how he felt about them. Maybe, deep down he could love them, but that was so far deep that it didn't exist. It was nonexistent to him. For Fawnpatch to tell him that they wanted him and not her made him scoff. ''You're their mother. Obviously they'll love you.'' But, Dream didn't know the strained relationship Fawnpatch shared with her kits. And, frankly - he didn't care.

Her face was expressionless, but truly she was hurt. I thought he cared... They molly hadn't seen him since her kits were born, and that was five moons ago. She didn't want to believe that he had been avoiding her.. after all the time they had spent together, surely he had become a better cat. Fawnpatch saw him as one, but perhaps that was a mistake? No! It couldn't be! He could be a good cat, she knew it. But the Dream she knew didn't act the way he was acting at the moment. At least not towards her. Maybe towards other cats, but her? Never! It was hard to believe he was still the same tom he had been before. "But I do care!" she insisted, trying her best not move closer so their fur brushed. It took some serious self control. All she wanted was for it to be like old times. When he had been the same tom she knew. Don't you care? You used to. Fawnpatch wanted to ask him what she was thinking, but the truth was she was scared to. What if the answer was the one she had been feeding? The one that would cut the last piece of rope she was holding onto. The truth was, she was sure that was what would happen. Her head cocked to one side and she blinked in confusion. "Is that wrong?" Hopefully the answer to her question wouldn't be that one she dreaded.

Fawnpatch nodded, moving her head up to a straighter position. "Yes." His next words made her stare at him as though he had no brains, except it didn't last long. "That's why!" she answered, locking her blue eyes with his. "They don't sew you, but they want to!" Fawnpatch knew that was true, Jasekit and Owlkit wanted Dream to come along more often. But she did to. Even if they weren't mates. She needed him. She felt lonely without the tom. "They don't, they don't like me." The truth was, she was a terrible mother. The reason why? She didn't see Dream. Not seeing him was making her neglect her lkits, even though she loved them.
Old September 14th, 2017, 02:20 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

(Sorry it's short n took forever, but wanna get it rolling ;; <3 )
@woly

Stumbling out of the medicine den after Daypaw, Acornfall took in a deep breath and let a long sigh escape his lungs. Delicately picking his way towards an empty section of the clearing, the tabby tom glanced back, watching his friend move across the clearing. Waiting until the other was beside him, Acornfall began speaking, his tail tip twitching with excitement as well as anxiety.

"Ok so, what do you have planned Daypaw?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 14th, 2017, 12:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Her face was expressionless, but truly she was hurt. I thought he cared... They molly hadn't seen him since her kits were born, and that was five moons ago. She didn't want to believe that he had been avoiding her.. after all the time they had spent together, surely he had become a better cat. Fawnpatch saw him as one, but perhaps that was a mistake? No! It couldn't be! He could be a good cat, she knew it. But the Dream she knew didn't act the way he was acting at the moment. At least not towards her. Maybe towards other cats, but her? Never! It was hard to believe he was still the same tom he had been before. "But I do care!" she insisted, trying her best not move closer so their fur brushed. It took some serious self control. All she wanted was for it to be like old times. When he had been the same tom she knew. Don't you care? You used to. Fawnpatch wanted to ask him what she was thinking, but the truth was she was scared to. What if the answer was the one she had been feeding? The one that would cut the last piece of rope she was holding onto. The truth was, she was sure that was what would happen. Her head cocked to one side and she blinked in confusion. "Is that wrong?" Hopefully the answer to her question wouldn't be that one she dreaded.

Fawnpatch nodded, moving her head up to a straighter position. "Yes." His next words made her stare at him as though he had no brains, except it didn't last long. "That's why!" she answered, locking her blue eyes with his. "They don't sew you, but they want to!" Fawnpatch knew that was true, Jasekit and Owlkit wanted Dream to come along more often. But she did to. Even if they weren't mates. She needed him. She felt lonely without the tom. "They don't, they don't like me." The truth was, she was a terrible mother. The reason why? She didn't see Dream. Not seeing him was making her neglect her lkits, even though she loved them.
Was she actually hearing what she was saying at the moment? Did she even know what she was saying? A sudden thought crossed through the marbled bengal's mind of the moons when they were together. She usually got lost in her own world a lot...back in those moons, however - He thought it was cute. She was simply adorable whenever they were together. But, now they weren't together. No matter how much she wanted to believe it. And, she shouldn't care about him. Because he didn't care about her. As a clan mate? Sure. He had to care about all his clan mates...then, again that was minimum that he cared about anyone. But, as anything else, he didn't care. So, he didn't understand why she would care. ''As a clan mate, you should care. But, as any other...I think you should know the answer to that question.'' He was hurting her feelings...without trying to. Dream could be rather insensitive, and not care much what others think. Their feelings always went over his head because he was so focused on trying to paint the bigger picture. Right at the moment, she was keeping him from doing that.

Now, Dream was in a complicated position. It was rare that he thought about the kits. Which he still refused to accept as his own...but, they were indeed his. The tom blinked at her, letting out a soft sigh. She had shouted out the reasons her kits didn't like her apparently. It made the tom uncomfortable. Like little insects crawling under his pelt. ''That's a shame.'' What else was he supposed to say? There was nothing he could say. Even if she said those words, he still wouldn't come around. He just didn't want to be a father. Didn't she understand that? The reason he left. But, instead he carried himself next to her to sit down. Not too closely. He didn't want to give her the wrong idea. ''Ah, listen here - Uh - Fawnpatch,'' He paused. While he was talking to her, he was devising a plan to get away. It was already enough complex emotions around them. Frankly, Dream didn't do emotions. ''I'm sure they love you! You're the only one they have.'' Here, he was speaking what he knew was wrong. And, uncalled for. But, Dream hardly ever thought about things like that until they were said. ''So, you have to be there for them, you know? After all, you've been doing it for...um...how old are they now?'' Dream was actually very curious to know how old they were. He didn't remember their names. He didn't know much about them. He was there the day they were born. And, truthfully - they've been so beautiful. Just gorgeous little versions of their mother. Then again, Dream didn't know a thing about them. Not their age, not their name, not even remembering their gender. Nothing. Nada.
Old September 14th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

“Follow me, Jadekit!” Applekit bounded ahead, his paws splattering up bits of mud on the wetter ground. Jadekit followed a bit slower, sniffing around anxiously at the unfamiliar territory ahead of her. Normally, kits weren’t allowed to be out on the territory let alone to be out on their own with no idea where they’re going. Jadekit would have normally stayed in the nursery with her mother but today Fawnpatch wasn’t in the nursery and Applekit was offering an adventure outside of the camp that Jadekit couldn’t refuse. The tortoiseshell kit trusted the older tom, he was a few sunrises away from becoming an apprentice so he seemed like the perfect cat to lead her out and protect her from anything that could possibly attack.
“I want to catch a bird! I haven’t had one in soooo long.” Jadekit exclaimed, jumping in place next to Applekit. The tom kit nodded, lowering into a bad impersonation of a hunter's crouch and inching forward slowly. Jadekit mimicked him, giggling all the way. The continued forward a few tail lengths before the bushes rustled and Applekit jumped up from his crouch, Jadekit following and cowering a bit. Then they rustled again and Applekit ran, so Jadekit followed. The she-kit tried to follow best she could but Applekit was just far too quick for her and she lost him soon after they started running. Fear now coursing through her veins, she skidded to a stop and looked around her.
Her eyes were wide and her tail was now between her legs. She was shaking slightly from the fear of being alone in the unknown, letting out a weak call for her friend to no reply. Thoughts ran through her head about what could happen, she could be attacked, or taken away but two-legs. Why had she come out here anyway? Jadekit now regretted everything she had done this morning, wishing she would’ve just slept in late and let Applekit go out by himself. She let out a little yowl for help, hoping a Shadowclan cat would come to her rescue rather than any other cat.
@Mad King

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:21 PM
tired individual

@RedHead
Her ears heat up a bit as he mentioned his 'killer smile,' and she let out a little laugh. "Well," she mewed, "Even if you are pretty big, you're smile is still pretty killer." She didn't realize what she was saying until it'd already left her mouth, and her eyes widened. She'd said it quietly, so she wondered if the tom had heard her. Hopefully not. Her thoughts were interrupted by more words from the tom and mud was flicked towards her, causing the bobtailed feline to yelp in surprise and narrow her eyes, a challenging grin on her face. "You wanna go?" She mewed, "I may not have a long tail, but I have paws and shorter fur." She raised a paw up, mud dripping from it and clinging ro her fur. "Mud won't be too hard fo clean from my fur, but yours is thick and covered enough already." She shook her head with another laugh, setting her paw back down amd continuing to walk. "Just kidding," she mewed, "I wouldn't do that to you. I'm not that cruel."