Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by forest
Today 08:23 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 08:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:19 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 08:18 PM
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:17 PM

Old February 25th, 2018, 10:41 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Splashpool stoppd by the riverside, her eyes flashing in horror at the memories of when her and Flrestrike fell in that small river. "I'm just going to stay right here." meowed the queen, sitting down far away from the bank. 'I hate water! I hate water! I hate water,' thought Splashpool. "Excpet those squirrels are dumb and me on the other hand are not as dumb as they are." she meowed.
Owlfang looked at the river for a few heartbeats longer, hearing Splashpool's voice behind him. He stretched one paw out in front of him, placing it delicately on top of the thin ice of the shallow water. Owlfang didn't put any weight on it, just wondering how the coldness would feel under his paw. The biting cold that soaked through the pads of his paw was not an unfamiliar feeling, but it was not a comfortable one, even though he was one of the longest furred cats in Riverclan. He pulled his paw away reluctantly and licked it, the chill even colder againt his tongue. Owlfang turned back to face Splashpool, his long tail sweeping across the ice as he teased, "Not quite sure about that, Splashpool. You've definately had your squirrel-brained moments."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 25th, 2018, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Berryfang got a little angry just a little but she looked away as he nuzzled her she didn't mean it in a rude way she just didn't feel comfortable then she huffed " well your fear whent away quickly for you salmontail mine never will its...apart of me in a way like my scar i wish it would go away but it's normal for me now even though I wish that I didn't have it once in a while. My fear is normal and it will never go away if you understand " she meowed her voice was a bit stern which she didn't intend for it to be then she sighed and looked at him " and thanks for not laughing " she meowed her tone was soft . Berryfang blinked then smiled as he said yes " also I was asking you minnow brain" she meowed playfully she saw the shadow come towards their direction she flicked her tail and dipped her claw in the water in front of the shadow this time and scooped up the fish watching it wiggle in the air then she jumped up and tried to bite the fish but she missed it and it fell back in the water. Berryfang fell down and into the river she hissed as she tried to pounce on the fish but it got out of her paws she tried to bite it again and succeeded she held the fish in her jaws but the downside was her fur was soaked . She growled and got back onto dry land now shaking her fur she huffed and flicked her tail. Berryfang set the fish down and her ears flattened you minnow brain!! Your a warrior not apprentice ! Get it right
Salmontail gazed at her, eyes wide. "I didn't mean to offend you in any way, that scar doesn't look bad either, and we all have scars, some just don't show, you know, I don't have RiverClan blood because my parents abandonned me, do you know how bad it feels to learn that I was never raised by my biological parents? I don't even know what they look like, and unlike you, I can barely swim." He admitted. "I'm not the kind of tom who makes fun of others weaknesses, because one day, it'll turn against you, and I prefer making friends, not ennemies." The warrior added, he watched her hunt for a little, smiling, but he knew what she was getting wrong, he waited until she was out of the water and spoke. "When you scoop it out of the water, you need to scoop it onto the grass in order for him to have a hard time trying to go back into the water, that's when you strike and kill it." He explained and closed his eyes as she shook her fur, getting some water on him as she did so.

((Last post for today, I'm tired))
Old February 26th, 2018, 01:31 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Mad King

The constant rain that pelted down from the sky had easily turned the marshy territory into a treacherous swamp, scaring away any small prey that might've been hiding between the tall reeds. Overhead dark clouds darkened the sky and coated the territories below in shadow. The difference between day and night was becoming harder to distinguish as the dismal leaf-bare season continued on. Roaring storms and mountains of snow had hit the coast hard, making hunting for any cat - trained or not - a definite challenge.

Mud had been on his feel for what felt like moons in itself, fatigue nipping at his heels. But the growls that erupted from the pit of his stomach were enough to cause him to venture into Clan territory once more in search of a morsel or two. The recent storm had driven away much of the suitable options, though the larger tomcat didn't let it discourage him. Instead, he smiled at the challenge, not carrying that his pelt was soaked, and the length of each of his limbs was coated in thick, swampy mud. He'd finally caught sight of a juicy water vole, the creature having decided to wander out and perhaps look for food itself - he wasn't about to turn tail back into the comfort of his nest now.

Eyes narrowed in and locked on his target, the tabby was still as he watched the water vole sniff around, completely unaware that death was stalking it from mouse-lengths away. Mud still retained the element of surprise, concealed by the wet reeds that stuck together and created a sort of barrier between the feline and his prey. Poor little guy Mud thought for a brief moment, feeling sympathy for the creature. It was gone in a flash, and without giving himself away Mud slid across the terrain, flashing out a quick paw and catching the prey by it's neck. It's squeal was cut short as Mud's other claw connected, silencing the water vole permanently.

"Sorry little guy," he mewed, tilting his head slightly to the side as he stared down at the lifeless creature hooked on his claws. It was a sad sight to see the lift drain out of another's body, but the only thought in Mud's mind was satisfying his grumbling stomach. He didn't bother to bury the water vole so he could search for more. Instead, he picked it up in his jaws and backed out of the marshy area, onto firmer ground. "This ought to hold me over, and I'm sure those Clanners won't miss one measly vole," he said to himself, slinking down and taking a rather large bite out of the water vole.

Last edited by Mauve; February 26th, 2018 at 01:31 PM.
Old February 26th, 2018, 03:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Salmontail gazed at her, eyes wide. "I didn't mean to offend you in any way, that scar doesn't look bad either, and we all have scars, some just don't show, you know, I don't have RiverClan blood because my parents abandonned me, do you know how bad it feels to learn that I was never raised by my biological parents? I don't even know what they look like, and unlike you, I can barely swim." He admitted. "I'm not the kind of tom who makes fun of others weaknesses, because one day, it'll turn against you, and I prefer making friends, not ennemies." The warrior added, he watched her hunt for a little, smiling, but he knew what she was getting wrong, he waited until she was out of the water and spoke. "When you scoop it out of the water, you need to scoop it onto the grass in order for him to have a hard time trying to go back into the water, that's when you strike and kill it." He explained and closed his eyes as she shook her fur, getting some water on him as she did so.

((Last post for today, I'm tired))
berryfang blinked " only a little bit did you offend me.I'm sorry if it came off as rude but it is apart of me as anything else . " she meowed then was wide eyed soon after a frown was on her muzzle " y-your parents abandoned you? I'm sorry .... I would imagine it would be very hard not having riverclan blood or to know who your parents are . But I don't care what blood your parents are or what blood you may have what matters is that you are you.if that makes any sense . From what I can tell already your a kind tom who is as loyal to the clan as any one else it may be a bit of a shocker yes but like you said can t judge others by look or bloodline etc. " she meowed then nodded as he gave another helpful tip then she flicked her right ear " you can't swim?It's easy you just jump in the water make sure your head is above the water then kick your hind legs and claw the water. Like hunting land prey kinda .if that helps " she meowed with a smile she looked at the fish and nudged it to salmontail "
here . for giving me a few tips and being kind " she meowed with another nervous smile . Her tail flicked a few times

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 26th, 2018, 04:10 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
risingcreek kept glancing at him, and for some reason that made beetleskip nervous. there was no malice or disinterest within the opposing warrior's eyes, only a soft, almost shy note of comparison as he turned his gaze up towards the few leaves that were still green and unfallen upon the branches. beetleskip could see the way risingcreek was breathing, shaky and almost shuddering breaths that could hardly create clouds of white. his legs moving without authority, beetleskip found himself a step closer. a step that had been rather wide and brought him so close to the mauve pelt he could feel it rub, just barely, against the tendrils of his longer, cream-coloured coat. he felt himself go warm but made no move to change position. pressing his lips together and furrowing his brows, he tried his best to keep any show of embarrassment inside. he was beginning to lose focus, despite how light he kept his paws or how he kept his tail rather still, his steps were unsteady and his tail twitched at every movement. still, beetleskip continued to taste the air, suddenly catching a whiff of fresh rodent in the air, subtle but definitely there. suddenly, all of his attention was back on the hunt, although it was difficult to ignore the gentle rub of pelts and clear, crisp scent that risingcreek possessed.
risingcreek was a little shocked that beetleskip would get so close. he seemed more reserved, a cat that kept to himself. but he wasnt complaining by any means, he liked physical touch and affection, even if it was platonic. he walked along next to him, a subtle smile forming on his features now as he walked closer, pelts now definitely touching now, how the soft cream and chocolate pointed threads seeped into his own mauve made him feel just as soft and fluttery as their fur mixed together. he opened his mouth to scent for prey along with beetleskip, not even having to catch the scent to know their was something around from the way the other toms attention refocused back on their surroundings. risingcreek focused on other scents of his own, maybe focusing a little bit too much on beetleskips then the prey around them, but he tried to look for something to catch himself while beetleskip focused on his own.
Old February 26th, 2018, 09:49 PM

Quote:
berryfang blinked " only a little bit did you offend me.I'm sorry if it came off as rude but it is apart of me as anything else . " she meowed then was wide eyed soon after a frown was on her muzzle " y-your parents abandoned you? I'm sorry .... I would imagine it would be very hard not having riverclan blood or to know who your parents are . But I don't care what blood your parents are or what blood you may have what matters is that you are you.if that makes any sense . From what I can tell already your a kind tom who is as loyal to the clan as any one else it may be a bit of a shocker yes but like you said can t judge others by look or bloodline etc. " she meowed then nodded as he gave another helpful tip then she flicked her right ear " you can't swim?It's easy you just jump in the water make sure your head is above the water then kick your hind legs and claw the water. Like hunting land prey kinda .if that helps " she meowed with a smile she looked at the fish and nudged it to salmontail "
here . for giving me a few tips and being kind " she meowed with another nervous smile . Her tail flicked a few times
Salmontail gazed at Berryfang and nodded."It is very hard to take to know that my parents have abandonned me, I don't even have a reason, so I try to find one." He admitted, wrapping his tail around his paws as he gazed at the river. "Others try to see me as one of them, but I'm not a Riverclanner like you all are, well, taking out the cats that have joined while bbeing loners or kittypets." He mewed, but as he heard her, he gave a smile, he was doing his best among the clan, but her sudden reaction as he told her that he couldn't swim much kinda shocked him, he had been told the same thing before, but putting things into words was easier than putting it into action. "Yeah, for you, because unlike a pure blooded Riverclanner, your fur helps you, it doesn't make you sink, so, for example, I have to support twice the weight you have to in order to swim, so I get tired quicker while you just keep on swimming, I hope you understand...." He sighed and nodded. "I'm just doing my best to help my clanmates." He mewed, finally giving her another smile, he leaned down and took a bite out of the fish.
Old February 27th, 2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The leader kept his tail low enough so it was brushing the very tips of the pebbles and dirt that covered Riverclans territory. He was, a little hot headed, to say the least, at the moment. Of course, being the idiot he was, he couldn't fully explain why. He knew the reason, it was on the tip of his tongue, and yet, he had so much trouble finding the words for the reason, of course he wasn't one who was able to explain his emotions very well to begin with. The burly feline had taken a walk to cool his head, not wishing to snap at any of his clanmates, not wishing to scare them, it wasn't how he wanted to be known as leader. Of course that word still held a vile taste on his tongue, he didn't know how to be a leader, and deep down, he didn't want to be a leader. Of course, he couldn't just step down, not with the clans on the brink of another war, and with the recent stepping down of Snowstar, there would be too much confusion.

Fallenstar was yanked out of his thoughts as he heard the grass rustle next to him. He perked his ears and looked around, his lapis hues raking across the clearing littered with reeds and tall grass. He smelled no scent of another clan, nor did he scent loner, rogue or kittypet, a mouse perhaps? No, mice don't make their way into Riverclan territory unless they're searching for water, but the river was north of where he was. He shrugged it off and continued to make his way forward until he heard the reeds rustle once again, making the toms fur fluff up and his ears swivel towards the sound. "OI" he shouted, his tail lashing. "Step out whoever you are, I can hear you." he ordered, his fangs flashing. He did not appreciate being stalked while he was trying to calm himself down.
The cat's eyes widened as he heard the voice of another, much older cat. He crouched down as low to the reeds as he could and began to consider his options. His pelt didn't make for good camouflage, so it wouldn't be long before he was spotted. He also wasn't sure how to move among the reeds without making a sound, which meant sneaking past the owner of this voice was out of the question. He could run for it, but in his current state he wouldn't get far and it would only serve to waste what little energy he had left. The cat sighed as he realized the only option he had left was to surrender. He spoke quietly, trying to save his voice but still revealing his location. "Please sir, I mean you no harm. I am only here to search for food, water, and a place to rest. I'm going to stand up now. I ask that you do the same." The cat stood up as tall as he could, still not quite managing to pass the reeds. He glanced over the reeds on the right side of his body before craning his neck as far as he could to his left.
Old February 27th, 2018, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Salmontail gazed at Berryfang and nodded."It is very hard to take to know that my parents have abandonned me, I don't even have a reason, so I try to find one." He admitted, wrapping his tail around his paws as he gazed at the river. "Others try to see me as one of them, but I'm not a Riverclanner like you all are, well, taking out the cats that have joined while bbeing loners or kittypets." He mewed, but as he heard her, he gave a smile, he was doing his best among the clan, but her sudden reaction as he told her that he couldn't swim much kinda shocked him, he had been told the same thing before, but putting things into words was easier than putting it into action. "Yeah, for you, because unlike a pure blooded Riverclanner, your fur helps you, it doesn't make you sink, so, for example, I have to support twice the weight you have to in order to swim, so I get tired quicker while you just keep on swimming, I hope you understand...." He sighed and nodded. "I'm just doing my best to help my clanmates." He mewed, finally giving her another smile, he leaned down and took a bite out of the fish.
berryfang tilted her head her ears flattened a bit then whent back up doesn't have a reason?? she twitched her whiskers " making friends and having others who love you for who your are and being alive plus being loyal to a clan isn't a good enough reason for you?salmontail if that isn't a good reason then I don't know what is. Just be glad that you have friends that stand by you no matter what even if things get tough. And who knows you may have gained another friend today " she meowed with a smile she hoped that salmontail had friends and if he didn't well she will be glad to be his first friend.
" yeah sorry I'm not great at explaining things " she meowed with a nervous chuckle

Old February 27th, 2018, 10:25 PM

Quote:
berryfang tilted her head her ears flattened a bit then whent back up doesn't have a reason?? she twitched her whiskers " making friends and having others who love you for who your are and being alive plus being loyal to a clan isn't a good enough reason for you?salmontail if that isn't a good reason then I don't know what is. Just be glad that you have friends that stand by you no matter what even if things get tough. And who knows you may have gained another friend today " she meowed with a smile she hoped that salmontail had friends and if he didn't well she will be glad to be his first friend.
" yeah sorry I'm not great at explaining things " she meowed with a nervous chuckle
Salmontail shook his head. "That's not what I meant, Berryfang, I was talking about how I had no reason as to why my parents have abandonned me, because I know they aren't dead." The Riverclanner mewed, this was what was hard to swallow, that he wasn't good enough for his family, because his brothers and sisters, those he remembered, hadn't been abandonned like him, so if he was to meet them, it would probably turn into a fight. "I don't have many friends in RiverClan to be honest, maybe three, not more." He admitted and gazed at her. "Well, I wouldn't mind another friend to be honest, those I have are always busy." He added and smiled over at the she-cat. "Well, you're not that bad at explaining either." He purred.
Old February 27th, 2018, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Salmontail shook his head. "That's not what I meant, Berryfang, I was talking about how I had no reason as to why my parents have abandonned me, because I know they aren't dead." The Riverclanner mewed, this was what was hard to swallow, that he wasn't good enough for his family, because his brothers and sisters, those he remembered, hadn't been abandonned like him, so if he was to meet them, it would probably turn into a fight. "I don't have many friends in RiverClan to be honest, maybe three, not more." He admitted and gazed at her. "Well, I wouldn't mind another friend to be honest, those I have are always busy." He added and smiled over at the she-cat. "Well, you're not that bad at explaining either." He purred.
berryfang blushed again in embarrassment and flicked her right ear looking into the water " fox dung sorry I got it wrong " she meowed then smiled a bit and looked back at salmontail " well then I will be happy to be your fourth friend and besides one more won't hurt " she meowed with a swish of her tail she looked back in the water and spotted another shadow she sharpened her claws and crouched she put her paw into the water in front of the shadow and scooped it up again watching it wiggle then striked it with her claws killing it watching it land on the ground lifeless . She smiled wide and her head was held high " I did it" she meowed happily