Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM

Old June 21st, 2018, 03:51 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

“Mangier than a rogue; that’s how I mistook you. My bad,” Honeyglare purred, not sounding at all apologetic. In fact, this was a great way to let off some steam. She was jolted back to reality when the tom started to mock her back. Rather than let this get under her skin, she decided to go with it. “If that’s what you have to tell yourself to sleep at night.” She ended with a shrug of her shoulders and an innocent grin, intentionally showing her fangs. She wanted to poke at this cat, then drive him out. What fun would it be to simply shred him to pieces? Well, it would be very fun. But why not poke at him, then shred him to pieces? Something about what the loner had said intrigued Honeyglare. ‘Adoptive mother? Wouldn’t that mean he was from the clans?’ She decided not to ask. That would only be good for him. Besides, the tom probably wouldn’t tell her anything.
Yukon gazed at her, he didn't really get angry, and he was pretty hard to anger. "Heh, I don't really mind you trying to show off, I actually find it surprisingly stupid." He mewed and stretched his paws out before letting out a yawn, he sat down and gazed at her, remaining calm, whatever she would do, he would not give in, he didn't want to give her the satisfaction she wanted, he gazed in her eyes with his only one. "Are clan' cats all like this?" He asked, his tail twitching a little before he brought up his paw and licked it before running it over his shredded ear. The tom didn't look irritated in the slightest by her comments. "So, what is it with the clans? The useless wars and all that?" He asked and simply gazed at her, her comment about going to sleep did absolutely nothing to him, he was ignoring her attempts at trying to be irritating.
@Aurora Australis I'll boop this for you x3

Last edited by Gone; June 30th, 2018 at 08:15 PM.
Old June 24th, 2018, 12:13 AM
Back from the abyss

@RedHead
Batpaw glanced over his shoulder, watching as the camp entrance got farther as they walked. Oh Starclan don't let us get in trouble. He shifted his worried green gaze to Splashpaw who was walking beside him, looking quite excited. It had all happened so fast. He was just enjoying the last bits of sun left in the clearing after having trained with Whitewish and all of the sudden he was back out in the territory. The tom still hadn't gotten used to being outside of camp, it seemed like at any moment a warrior would jump out and send them back.
"W-What was it again you said we were looking for?" Batpaw stammered, trying to keep up with his adventurous companion without stumbling over undergrowth and random rocks in their path.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; June 24th, 2018 at 12:14 AM.
Old June 24th, 2018, 12:43 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
@RedHead
Batpaw glanced over his shoulder, watching as the camp entrance got farther as they walked. Oh Starclan don't let us get in trouble. He shifted his worried green gaze to Splashpaw who was walking beside him, looking quite excited. It had all happened so fast. He was just enjoying the last bits of sun left in the clearing after having trained with Whitewish and all of the sudden he was back out in the territory. The tom still hadn't gotten used to being outside of camp, it seemed like at any moment a warrior would jump out and send them back.
"W-What was it again you said we were looking for?" Batpaw stammered, trying to keep up with his adventurous companion without stumbling over undergrowth and random rocks in their path.

Her lapis-colored eyes wild with excitment, the older apprentice smiled at Batpaw, whom was just about her height. “I told you, somecat said that the tree-turtles were coming out tonight! Can you believe that? Turtles that climb trees!” Splashpaw had taken the other cat’s words to heart, like most things she did. Everything for the gray maine coon was done with her heart. It seemed as if she had no logical bone in her body. Which made sense, since she had dragged her fellow apprentice along with her, looking for “tree-turtles.”
Splashpaw had been grateful that Batpaw was out in the clearing at the time she had heard about the tree-turtles, as he had been just the cat she was looking for. He was younger then her, yes, but Splashpaw’s overactive heart had caused her to start fancying him. She didn’t know him super well, but that was why she’d wanted to take him along with her. And even if they didn’t find the tree-turtles, she knew she wouldn’t be disappointed. At least, not a lot.
”They also said that the turtles only come out at night, so that’s why were out so late. Hope your night vision works.” She joked, the last part at least. She truly believed that the turtles would be somewhere in the trees once the sun finished casting its dwindling rays across the forest.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 24th, 2018, 01:10 AM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Her lapis-colored eyes wild with excitment, the older apprentice smiled at Batpaw, whom was just about her height. “I told you, somecat said that the tree-turtles were coming out tonight! Can you believe that? Turtles that climb trees!” Splashpaw had taken the other cat’s words to heart, like most things she did. Everything for the gray maine coon was done with her heart. It seemed as if she had no logical bone in her body. Which made sense, since she had dragged her fellow apprentice along with her, looking for “tree-turtles.”
Splashpaw had been grateful that Batpaw was out in the clearing at the time she had heard about the tree-turtles, as he had been just the cat she was looking for. He was younger then her, yes, but Splashpaw’s overactive heart had caused her to start fancying him. She didn’t know him super well, but that was why she’d wanted to take him along with her. And even if they didn’t find the tree-turtles, she knew she wouldn’t be disappointed. At least, not a lot.
”They also said that the turtles only come out at night, so that’s why were out so late. Hope your night vision works.” She joked, the last part at least. She truly believed that the turtles would be somewhere in the trees once the sun finished casting its dwindling rays across the forest.
(omg tree-turtles i cant breath)
"Tree-turtles?" Batpaw squinted his eyes in puzzlement. He'd heard about turtles and couldn't imagine them hiding in the trees but he had never actually seen them so who was he to say there weren't tree-turtles. "Have you seen one before? Maybe they have wings or something to get up so high... And maybe they're the ones with the night vision if they're out here in the dark..." He murmured, trying to find a logical explanation for all his questions.
His paw caught on a branch that we was unable to see in the fading light and it made him stumble forward. "Ya'know, is this really the safest time to be out? And so far away from camp? And looking for winged turtles with night-vision?" But Batpaw knew his words wouldn't sway the excited apprentice, clearly she wasn't ready to turn back.
He didn't know Splashpaw very well but now he had no choice but to stick with her in hopes that she knew the way back. What have I gotten myself into? He wondered with a pit in his stomach.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; June 24th, 2018 at 01:10 AM.
Old June 25th, 2018, 07:32 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

PalmFur sat deep into the territory near the river. He came here to cool off, which he did often, and would love to bring another cat with him, but he doesn't really have many friends. He sat watching the water, and purred. The water made him very happy, and took his mind off his problems.

@Dream
Old June 25th, 2018, 08:10 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
PalmFur sat deep into the territory near the river. He came here to cool off, which he did often, and would love to bring another cat with him, but he doesn't really have many friends. He sat watching the water, and purred. The water made him very happy, and took his mind off his problems.

@Dream
Moonstone's stark white pelt stood out from the ground as she silently followed her clanmate to the river. After he had sat she walked out to where he could see her. "Nice out here, Isn't it," she looked towards him and smiled a little.
Old June 25th, 2018, 08:12 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Moonstone's stark white pelt stood out from the ground as she silently followed her clanmate to the river. After he had sat she walked out to where he could see her. "Nice out here, Isn't it," she looked towards him and smiled a little.
“GAHHH!” He screeched leaping straight up into the air, “Haha, I uhh forgot you were coming!” He nuzzled her and shook himself to relieve his fur that stood straight up
Old June 25th, 2018, 08:20 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
“GAHHH!” He screeched leaping straight up into the air, “Haha, I uhh forgot you were coming!” He nuzzled her and shook himself to relieve his fur that stood straight up
Moonstone smiled a little at his reaction and nuzzled him back. "Sorry I scared you," she said smiling sheepishly.
Old June 25th, 2018, 08:24 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Moonstone smiled a little at his reaction and nuzzled him back. "Sorry I scared you," she said smiling sheepishly.
“No. No, don’t be sorry! I was very happy to take you along with me here.” He meowed, blushing. He flicked the tip of his tail and sat back down
Old June 25th, 2018, 08:42 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
“No. No, don’t be sorry! I was very happy to take you along with me here.” He meowed, blushing. He flicked the tip of his tail and sat back down
She smiled at her friend and sat down next to him.