Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM

Old August 17th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
Foxblaze practically glowed with pride, “Oh my! You really caught that bird. We could bring it back and show the clan what you did. I haven’t heard of many other kits who catch birds.” Foxblaze padded up to her daughter and bend down to give her an affectionate nuzzle before sitting back up to look at her baby.

“Oh your so big. Soon you’ll be leaving me behind and becoming a warrior. It feels like just yesterday you were just born and still had your eyes closed.” Foxblaze mewed with a couple tears of happiness and a bit of sadness mixed in. She would miss these days.
"Mooooom Im fine." The kit whined as she immediately managed to ruffle up her fur again by tumbling off of her bird into the grass. "And of course I'm big! Im gonna be the biggest and strongest!" Snakekit grumbled before catching a glimpse of her moms tears. The kit hesitated before bumping her leg with a rumble "Me being an apprentice or a warrior wont change anything, we'll just be able to go hunting together more and fight side by side and stuff. And I doubt you're gonna stop grooming me when I don't need it ever." She grumbled still affectionately leaning on Foxblazes leg "I could be Snakestar and you'd climb the streamstone to embarrass me..." Her green eyes narrowed as she suspiciously watched for incoming cleaning before deciding to retreat a bit and idly chase a bug.

"You're the best mom, much better than that bossy Antfrost, you're cool." Snakekit unthinkingly babbled stalking the cricket. She really did think Antfrost was a drag she'd never take her kits out of the camp to hunt like Foxblaze did. "You're so cool it doesn't even matter we don't have a dad- Oops." Snakekit jolted, freezing in place realising what she said. The kit didn't mean to bring that up and honestly never really was gonna not wanting to make Foxblaze sad. But she'd started to put together some stuff and while she didn't know where he was it was obvious that the litters other parent was not around. Guess the cat was out of the bag now...
Old August 17th, 2020, 04:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiantshine300 View Post

Poolheart makes swift movements, hersleek body slicing through the water.

Alright, alright, she could do this. Poolheart was making it look ridiculously easy! Of course she could just jump in and do it! Ripplepaw teetered at the edge of the river, tail flicking back and forth as she leaned forward, placing a paw in the water, watching as the ripples bent around her white paw. "Can I try now!?" She called to Poolheart, way to excited to begin.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 17th, 2020, 04:46 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Alright, alright, she could do this. Poolheart was making it look ridiculously easy! Of course she could just jump in and do it! Ripplepaw teetered at the edge of the river, tail flicking back and forth as she leaned forward, placing a paw in the water, watching as the ripples bent around her white paw. "Can I try now!?" She called to Poolheart, way to excited to begin.
Poolheart looks worried, but nods.
"You may."
Old August 17th, 2020, 06:07 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
"Mooooom Im fine." The kit whined as she immediately managed to ruffle up her fur again by tumbling off of her bird into the grass. "And of course I'm big! Im gonna be the biggest and strongest!" Snakekit grumbled before catching a glimpse of her moms tears. The kit hesitated before bumping her leg with a rumble "Me being an apprentice or a warrior wont change anything, we'll just be able to go hunting together more and fight side by side and stuff. And I doubt you're gonna stop grooming me when I don't need it ever." She grumbled still affectionately leaning on Foxblazes leg "I could be Snakestar and you'd climb the streamstone to embarrass me..." Her green eyes narrowed as she suspiciously watched for incoming cleaning before deciding to retreat a bit and idly chase a bug.

"You're the best mom, much better than that bossy Antfrost, you're cool." Snakekit unthinkingly babbled stalking the cricket. She really did think Antfrost was a drag she'd never take her kits out of the camp to hunt like Foxblaze did. "You're so cool it doesn't even matter we don't have a dad- Oops." Snakekit jolted, freezing in place realising what she said. The kit didn't mean to bring that up and honestly never really was gonna not wanting to make Foxblaze sad. But she'd started to put together some stuff and while she didn't know where he was it was obvious that the litters other parent was not around. Guess the cat was out of the bag now...
Foxblaze let out a mrrow of laughter and gave the kit a look of playful upset ness as they backed away. “I will embarrass you no matter what, it’s my job.”

She tensed at the question. She had hoped the kits hadn’t noticed but she guessed the question was bound to be asked. “Thank you baby. That means a lot but... If you wanted.. you could meet your dad. He isn’t from the clan but I’m sure I could bring you to see him if you wanted.” she mewed. As she spoke she began to calm down. She knew no matter what this was her girl, and there was nothing Foxblaze wouldn’t do for her.

@gs29513 jik

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 17th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Foxblaze let out a mrrow of laughter and gave the kit a look of playful upset ness as they backed away. “I will embarrass you no matter what, it’s my job.”

She tensed at the question. She had hoped the kits hadn’t noticed but she guessed the question was bound to be asked. “Thank you baby. That means a lot but... If you wanted.. you could meet your dad. He isn’t from the clan but I’m sure I could bring you to see him if you wanted.” she mewed. As she spoke she began to calm down. She knew no matter what this was her girl, and there was nothing Foxblaze wouldn’t do for her.

@gs29513 jik
Mom was actually ok with talking about dad? Was this really happening? Snakekit hesitantly turned to face the queen a sort of curious hope in her eyes, this was more information than she had before maybe Foxblaze would be ok to talk about it? "So he's alive but in another clan? Or not in a clan at all? Does he know we exist? If he does why did he not join riverclan to raise us, Lionstar takes on outsiders a lot so that wouldn't be the issue..." The kit padded over and leaned on her mothers leg looking up at her confused. If her dad really was alive why didn't he wanna see her and the others? It made no sense to the little kit.
Old August 17th, 2020, 10:09 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Mom was actually ok with talking about dad? Was this really happening? Snakekit hesitantly turned to face the queen a sort of curious hope in her eyes, this was more information than she had before maybe Foxblaze would be ok to talk about it? "So he's alive but in another clan? Or not in a clan at all? Does he know we exist? If he does why did he not join riverclan to raise us, Lionstar takes on outsiders a lot so that wouldn't be the issue..." The kit padded over and leaned on her mothers leg looking up at her confused. If her dad really was alive why didn't he wanna see her and the others? It made no sense to the little kit.
Foxblaze sigh before smiling down at her kit, sitting down, and wrapping Her tail around her. “Your father isn’t in a clan. He doesn’t know you exist. I don’t know if he would join. And if you want you can meet him. He’s a very nice cat who has a very good personality.” Her heart hurt at the thought of her little one being sad so she tried her best but the fling was no longer fresh on her mind.

Old August 17th, 2020, 10:35 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
~Silentpaw~

The tabby was tired from training. He plucked out a tiny minnow to snack on while sitting next to Spiritleap hoping that they didn't mind him at all. He wasn't a good conversation starter. It was quite embarrassing to have to think of his weaknesses. Silentpaw removed the bone of the minnow with ease due to practicing plenty of times before. Once he was comfortable, he gave a shy smiled to the warrior.

{ @Slinky }

Spiritleap heard the young tom join her, munching on his snack that he had caught as she blinked her pale green eyes open, looking over at the other with gentle eyes, "Hello Silentpaw." Her voice was angelic and loving, though an odd pace. "Are you having a pleasant day? The sun is very sweet today." She stretched out more, her chest rolling in a gentle purr as she smiled back at him.

Peppersnout(SC) | Brackenroot(SC) | Dappledheart(TC) | Thistlekit(TC)
Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder

Last edited by Slinky; August 17th, 2020 at 10:36 PM.
Old August 17th, 2020, 11:59 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Foxblaze sigh before smiling down at her kit, sitting down, and wrapping Her tail around her. “Your father isn’t in a clan. He doesn’t know you exist. I don’t know if he would join. And if you want you can meet him. He’s a very nice cat who has a very good personality.” Her heart hurt at the thought of her little one being sad so she tried her best but the fling was no longer fresh on her mind.
Snakekits face was serious as she considered this information. Her face scrunched up as she hissed at the air, not in any real anger of distaste but more for the sake of the relief hissing brought, it was a surprisingly good stress reliever and a good go to for when Snakekit was frustrated or thinking. The kit was silent for a time before letting out one more more confident hiss before turning to declare her decision to Foxblaze "Do you wanna see him? I said it before and I mean it you're the best mom and so cool it doesn't matter to me if I've never met my dad. Im happy if you are." The little kit nodded satisfied with herself and happily went to knead at her mothers fluffy tail giggling as one of her paws sank into the fur.
Old August 18th, 2020, 09:44 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Snakekits face was serious as she considered this information. Her face scrunched up as she hissed at the air, not in any real anger of distaste but more for the sake of the relief hissing brought, it was a surprisingly good stress reliever and a good go to for when Snakekit was frustrated or thinking. The kit was silent for a time before letting out one more more confident hiss before turning to declare her decision to Foxblaze "Do you wanna see him? I said it before and I mean it you're the best mom and so cool it doesn't matter to me if I've never met my dad. Im happy if you are." The little kit nodded satisfied with herself and happily went to knead at her mothers fluffy tail giggling as one of her paws sank into the fur.
Foxblaze looked down at the little kit and decided she loved them more than the world. “Baby, thank you but meeting him doesn’t make you love me any less, it just means you want to see where you came from. And I haven’t seen your father in a while so I don’t mind seeing him again.”

Old August 18th, 2020, 09:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@ILoveLeafpool

Eveninglight lead the two apprentices into the territory and smiled,” Alright, hunting. Ivorypaw I know you already mastered the crouch and stalk, but we need to show your friend here the crouch? Do you already know it? If not it’s okay.“ she meowed

Ivorypaw while waiting for that instruction to be over carefully practiced stalking in the hunter’s crouch.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here