Old October 7th, 2023, 06:57 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: October Gathering

snowecho // he/they // 31 moons
purrks: -

---

The presence is so sudden. Was he eavesdropping on a nearby pair? Maybe. When Cherryswirl announces her arrival he can't help but jolt in surprise, their head swiveling to offer a wide-eyed stare. And then she sits close. So close! Too close?! Blinking a few times as they process, he can feel his pelt burn with embarrassment as he acknowledges the feeling of her fur against his. The only other cat that had dared to get close enough to him as of late was his dear apprentice. His only friend. So to say it caught them off guard was an understatement. Nervously he turns his gaze away to stare at his paws, swallowing hard as he mentally prepares to speak.

"Still alive... Yes, I suppose I am..." What a shame. "Physically I've recovered... Mentally, ah, um... Not so much."

Nearly drowning was sure an experience. To say that he wasn't scarred by it was definitely a lie. But thanks to this lovely very nice she-cat he lives another day...

cherryswirl | @Dust

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:10 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Sleekfur continued to search for Cherryswirl, anxious. He was certain she had come with, he had seen her! Maybe someone-or something- took her? He searched and searched, unable to find her, until-finally! He saw her. He started trotting up towards her, beaming, excited to start conversing once more, when-oh? She...she turned around, deliberately avoiding him. Sleekfur's smile dropped and he furrowed his brows. His mouth gaped open, shocked and confused. And hurt. Very, very, hurt. Did she...really not want to be his friend? He should've known. Nobody stayed his friend for long. Sleekfur took in a shaky breath, eyes welling up. He dropped his head and his tail drooped as he dragged himself to the edge of the crowd, laying down alone and burrowing his head into the dirt. He put his paws over his head as he sobbed softly, body shaking from each tear.

@Dust
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:13 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar's attention flickered down to the cats speaking to Springpaw. Internally she cursed herself - should've told the apprentice to stay home for the time being, but there was no fixing that now. She had been preparing to growl at the ShadowClanners antagonizing Springpaw, but Dawnstar got to it first. And she was too exhausted to follow up, so hopefully the fools actually listened to their leader.

RiverClan scent washed over the area for the first time in a few moons. Before she could lift her head to look, Gingerfrost (assumedly -star by this point, surely?) stepped onto the stones and addressed her. Boiling ire flared in her stomach immediately, and she fought to keep her expression blank, though she wasn't exactly successful in keeping the flare of anger out of her eyes. Bah, of course the snakes would be quick to cry about insignificancies while they tried to conceal their own schemes. Nothing had changed with them.

"Well, hello to you, too. Yes, my day's been lovely, thank you, how's yours?" She didn't bother to hide the bite in her tone; she may not have wanted to pick a fight with ShadowClan tonight, but she'd never said RiverClan was off the table. "We sent a scouting patrol into the outskirts, that's all. Didn't realize RiverClan was desperate enough to consider a random stump-filled field and a barren expanse of rock part of their territory now, 'cause as far as I'm aware that's all we looked at. Would've thought you'd go for another pond instead. If all that really is yours, then we'll keep out of it from now on."

[ @Estelle ]

Old October 7th, 2023, 07:26 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Thornclaw grumbled as he entered the gathering

Bluestone padded into the gathering and sat down.

(Open)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:32 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowpaw stepped into the Seastones, glancing around the clearing. Thunderclan. Everywhere he looked there was Thunderclan. He expected that, he just hated Thunderclan. He'd supposed he'd have to live with it. The tom went in, going to find a group of apprentices. Eventually, he spotted an apprentice(s). "Hello, guys! What's new with you cats?" He actually didn't care in the slightest if these cats were okay, he just wanted to find out what was happening in other clans.

(OPEN)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

ALL OPEN

[Hawkbite] of ShC

The Enforcer followed his clanmates into the Gathering. He was ready to shred someone if they happened to mention the wrong thing -- moreso ThunderClan than any of the others. The dark tabby took a spot along the edge of his clanmates, his tail wrapping neatly around his paws and his emotionless green eyes were scanning the group of cats.

---

[Treepaw] of ThC

The apprentice bounded alongside her clanmates, she had no mentor this Gathering and felt alone, but she wasn't going to let that slow her down from another Gathering! The spotted feline sat beneath the stones, looking around for anyone she knew.

---

[Sparrowpelt] of ThC

The large tabby tom sat among his clanmates, settling his fluffy tail around his paws and watching the cats mingle around him. He was highly suspicious of ShadowClan and would keep a close eye on the group. He'd step in to stop something if needed. He was prepared to after everything that happened.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 7th, 2023 at 07:36 PM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 08:36 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 17 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Gathering, gathering, gathering. The word kept repeating in Larkwing's head like a mantra. As if saying it over and over again would allow for things to go smoothly, for no issues to arise and absolutely not a shred of chaos to follow. She wasn't stupid, though, she knows that all that is nothing more than wishful thinking and that it would be a miracle if something to cause uproar and chaos didn't happen. Not to mention, they'd missed the last two gatherings due to external factors so there was sure to be some intrigue and probably also some uproar. And, on top of even that, most of the positions of power in RiverClan had changed as well. Gingerstar became their leader, Falconfeather and Tansypaw became their medicine cats and she even was made deputy.

Stars, what would the other deputies think of her? Every time she'd been to a gathering in the past, it was nearly impossible not to feel intimidated by the presence of them standing in their spot. But that space would now include her. They were all so much older than her too... would they question the legitimacy of her position? Would they think Gingerstar was stupid for choosing her? If one harsh word was said about her leader, she'd be prepared to bite right back with a less than graceful comment about theirs despite her generally positive demeanor.

But, moving on to actually getting there first, Larkwing arrived somewhere close to the middle of the group, not quite the middle, but not right up front. She had no idea if Gingerstar would even want her next to him on their approach, so she stayed back instead. Stars- why did she suddenly find it so hard to talk to him? Before she was fine reporting to him, no anxieties at all, but now? She was nothing but nerves even just being close to him, like everything she did would be scrutinized and used against her, held over her head as reasons he should demote her. The molly shook her head, getting rid of those thoughts as fast as they came to her and simply focused on making her way across warm sand to where the deputies of the clans sat.

When she approached, however, she found the spot empty of deputies. Dawnstar and Bumblestar are here already, so where were their deputies? Larkwing wasn't sure if she was disappointed or relieved by this turn of events. On the one paw, she would not be immediate shooed away as she approached, but on the other paw, they may think her insolent for sitting where a deputy should be seated, completely disregarding her because of how young she is comparatively. After a deep breath in and out, Larkwing took her position and sat up straight, tail curled over her paws and looking confident, as if she were sitting exactly where she were meant to. Which, she reminded herself, she was.

Old October 7th, 2023, 08:52 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyShoomy View Post

Yellowpaw stepped into the Seastones, glancing around the clearing. Thunderclan. Everywhere he looked there was Thunderclan. He expected that, he just hated Thunderclan. He'd supposed he'd have to live with it. The tom went in, going to find a group of apprentices. Eventually, he spotted an apprentice(s). "Hello, guys! What's new with you cats?" He actually didn't care in the slightest if these cats were okay, he just wanted to find out what was happening in other clans.

(OPEN)

Softpaw turned to her clanmate, Yellowpaw. "Hey there! What's up?" she asked, being friendly, but inside she was really nervous as this was her first gathering. Her whiskers twitching was the only thing that gave away her excitement.

1/100
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 7th, 2023, 08:56 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

ALL OPEN

[Hawkbite] of ShC

The Enforcer followed his clanmates into the Gathering. He was ready to shred someone if they happened to mention the wrong thing -- moreso ThunderClan than any of the others. The dark tabby took a spot along the edge of his clanmates, his tail wrapping neatly around his paws and his emotionless green eyes were scanning the group of cats.

---

[Treepaw] of ThC

The apprentice bounded alongside her clanmates, she had no mentor this Gathering and felt alone, but she wasn't going to let that slow her down from another Gathering! The spotted feline sat beneath the stones, looking around for anyone she knew.

---

[Sparrowpelt] of ThC

The large tabby tom sat among his clanmates, settling his fluffy tail around his paws and watching the cats mingle around him. He was highly suspicious of ShadowClan and would keep a close eye on the group. He'd step in to stop something if needed. He was prepared to after everything that happened.

Hawkgrowl, having nowhere to go, decided to sit next to a clanmate of his. One that had a similar name. "Hey there, Hawkbite. How you holding up?" he barked, gruff voice resonant. Hope you're doing well." He nodded in greeting.
Old October 7th, 2023, 10:20 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

QSHADEFROST
Agatha Kitty|Active, Mind Reader|Active, Silver Tongue|Active

Oh brother, thought Shadefrost as an unexpected ThunderClan npc materialized seemingly out of thin air. Who on earth was this she-cat? And why was she prattling on about a skirmish he barely recalled, nor had any interest in? There was nothing remarkable about her, and if he had fought with her and an apprentice, he was sure they were woefully unimpressive adversaries. But still, the question lingered, "Sorry, but have we met before?" The question was dry and unenthusiastic. If she chose not to answer, Shade wouldn't make a fuss. In fact he’d like that very much. But if she did, that would be fine too, he'd just forget her response by the end of this gathering. Suddenly, a voice chimed in beside the tom-cat, making him start a little. He looked to identify the speaker and was taken aback to find it was Cougarivy. Well, she seemed to be having a grand time. He was enjoying himself a bit too, but this was only a fleeting amusement. What he truly sought was something enduring. Stepping aside to clear his view of the squirrel, he turned to observe the medicine cat apprentice once more, but before he could speak, Drizzlecloud intercepted him. Apparently, even the high-ranking cats could be bothersome. For heaven's sake, why were they acting like he'd just attempted to—oh wait, he had. Nonetheless, he was presently merely posing a question. A straightforward one, at that. Yet somehow, they construed it as antagonism. To be clear, he would have relished rubbing it in Springpaw’s face, but that wouldn't gratify him at this moment. Shade refrained from delivering a snide remark to Drizzlecloud, having noticed his leader's stern glare. He felt a prickle of unease in his fur, but outwardly, he displayed no signs of agitation. Instead, he pivoted and made his way to find another seat. "Very well, I won't trouble you all further."

@Pitou @GhostlyStarfinder @Undertaker @something.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; October 7th, 2023 at 10:22 PM.
Closed Thread