Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:05 PM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 11:56 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:55 AM
merciless mercs [tf2 group...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:51 AM
The Hotel
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:49 AM

Old May 25th, 2017, 03:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Tawny's Plot (ShC)

So I need to make a plot for my character Tawnypaw. She is everything like her mother, Blazingnight, an orphan and a grumpy one who wants to retaliate. However, unlike her mother, Tawnypaw will be given the chance to be understood and taught to be good. She will take the path that her mother should have taken and end up in a respectful position in the clan and someday in Starclan.

The thing with Tanwypaw is that she's had a very traumatic existence so far in life. Everything started well for her, she was loved and surrounded by family. Everything looked good for her in the beginning and she couldn't have been more content. However, one day while they were out playing the fighting broke loose. In the panic their father ushered them towards the den then bounded off to help their mother. The kits, being curious as they were made the mistake of watching the fight. This is how Tawnypaw came to witness her mother's murder, stabbed in the back by the cats that had once lifted her to her glory. Soon after her father, and one of her brothers were exiled by the clan and Tawny had accepted the fact that she will never see them again either.

While the facts settled in, with them came overwhelming hate and discrimination from certain cats; while others showed her slight visions of hope. Most cats saw the kits as a remaining curse from the dark tabby who had cast a shadow on the clan. Some seemed to want to give them a chance, their father was after all once a hero in to Shadowclan. Though she hasn't seen enough of that hope and push to keep her here. Though Tawnypaw is deeply worried about her family, and she couldn't bear leaving them, but if it meant her own happiness she might. The inner debate is quickly growing and she currently leans more on the side of leaving, especially after a confusing confrontation with her mother.

One day Tawny is announced her mentor. Her mentor will treat her with suspicion at first, and it will take some time for Tawnypaw to earn their trust. However, in the long run this mentor will be the one to truly empower Tawnypaw and keep her in the clan. The mentor will slowly realize the worth of the small cat and trust her, making Tawny feel welcome and finally like she has a true friend and parent figure in the clan.

During her apprenticeship there are others that will play with the dynamics of the situation. She will need a [cat1] who is constantly teasing her because of her heritage. This is the cat who is constantly testing her courage and strength to remain in the clan. However Tawnypaw will not be alone as she will make friends. Her friends will need to be very open minded cats who are willing to accept people for who they truly are. Tawny will be very closed off at first, but will slowly come around to [cat2] and [cat3]. If either of them are male she might be likely to fall in love with them too. This is why I will add a possible [cat4] and [cat5] who will both be romantic interests for Tawnypaw as she ages and develops.

Throughout her apprentice moons Tawnypaw will realize with the help of her friends and mentor that she is welcome in her clan, despite what her mother's shadow cast upon her. This will lead to a shift in her personality from withdrawn and irritable to outgoing and compassionate. She will be the opposite of her mother, in her eyes. Though as she ages she will also learn the truths surrounding her heritage, learning what her mother was truly like behind the thick curtain of fear she'd put in between her and many cats in the clan. Tawny will learn the good, and all the bad. Her final judgement will leave her knowing that her mother had good in her despite the bad and feeling like she is something that both her parents could be proud of.

So here are the necessary roles for the plot:
mentor: a cat that is suspicious of Tawny, but grows to be proud of them/love them as their own
[cat1]: a cat that distrusts and bullies Tawny
[cat2]: a cat that befriends Tawny
[cat3]: a cat that befriends Tawny
[cat4] and [COLOR="Blue"]: romantic interest for Tawny
[cat5]: romantic interest for Tawny

The form for applying is as follows:
Name:
Desired Role:
Personality:
Roleplay Sample:
Activity Level: (use your posts per day statistic)

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this and apply!

Last edited by Ever; May 30th, 2017 at 07:14 PM.
Old May 25th, 2017, 03:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tawny's Plot (ShC)

Hi, I think i've got a friend for her c: ((I made her up recently because none of my other cats really fit))
(( Ref pic: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0130db016c.jpg ))
Name: Sunpaw
Desired Role: Friend
Personality: Sweet, caring, creative, accepting ll naive, a bit forgetful
Roleplay Sample: Caracalpaw sighed, this wasn't WindClan. Not territory she'd explored anyways. She continued on, her ears twitching and maw open to smell unfamiliar scents. "Maybe Blazingstar just forgot to tell me about this part of the territory?" She tried to reason, but she knew this was somewhat close non-WindClan territory. She still smelt faint heather, but it was masked in new smells. "Hello?" She called out, expecting the familiar voice of a WindClan warrior or maybe even Surgestorm.
Activity Level: (use your posts per day statistic) 23.51
Old May 25th, 2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Hi, I think i've got a friend for her c: ((I made her up recently because none of my other cats really fit))
(( Ref pic: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...0130db016c.jpg ))
Name: Sunpaw
Desired Role: Friend
Personality: Sweet, caring, creative, accepting ll naive, a bit forgetful
Roleplay Sample: Caracalpaw sighed, this wasn't WindClan. Not territory she'd explored anyways. She continued on, her ears twitching and maw open to smell unfamiliar scents. "Maybe Blazingstar just forgot to tell me about this part of the territory?" She tried to reason, but she knew this was somewhat close non-WindClan territory. She still smelt faint heather, but it was masked in new smells. "Hello?" She called out, expecting the familiar voice of a WindClan warrior or maybe even Surgestorm.
Activity Level: (use your posts per day statistic) 23.51

accepted!!
Old May 25th, 2017, 05:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
accepted!!
Thank u!
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

@Ever
Name:
Shadowstorm
Desired Role:
Mentor
Personality:
[ Aggressive | Territorial | Adventurous | Evil Passion | Caring | Understanding | Exigent ]

Under the fluffy, soft exterior are these traits:
Shadowstorm is Aggressive and Territorial, the traits of a tomcat, not an "elegant" she-cat like her. Oh no. She is NOT elegant. If she gets mad enough, it'll turn from high-level arguing to straight-up teeth and claws! Along with her aggressiveness is her territorial trait. Everyone would fairly say it definitely comes in handy on border patrols and fighting for ShadowClan's territory! But it's not just helpful to ShadowClan, it's helpful to anyone she loves/cares deeply about!
..But she's also Adventurous! Any chance she gets, she'll go out of camp and explore! If she's already been there, she'll go there just for memories, especially if it reminds her of her first outing with Pinelark before they become official mates. When her kits are old enough, she even plans on adventuring with them, and bringing them to those places, in hopes that when she..goes.. her kits will remember her that way--as an outstanding mother, not a horrible one.
Okay, okay. Enough of the "sweetsy" act. Yes, Shadowstorm can be sweet, but only towards her kits and mate. She's much more. This dark grey fluffy she-cat has an Evil Passion. During battle, she has a passion for ripping off limbs of her opponent, and hearing the sound of her opponent's crackling bones and screech of pain.
Don't OVERestimate her just quite yet... Shadowstorm is also caring and understanding when it comes to kits or apprentices. If they're just playing or messing around and accidentally bump into her, she won't take it in any offense, and she'll just tell them to be more careful or they might bump into someone that will take it into offense, then she'll carry on with her day or evening.
Wow. This is just switching back and forth, isn't it. Yes, she's caring and understanding, but when it comes to Elders and Warriors acting a fool, you'll see she's intensely Exigent, or one with intensely high-expectations. She'll shout and--being larger than the warriors--tend to scare the pelt off their bodies.
Roleplay Sample:
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
Activity Level:
High 4's to low 5's
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; May 25th, 2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:16 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

[ should all the roles be from shadowclan, or are they permitted to be from other clans under some circumstances? ]
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

ill finish this up once I'm off mobile!
Name: Canarypaw
http://redheadscharries.weebly.com/canarypaw.html
Desired Role: cat 3
Personality:
Roleplay Sample:

Spicepaw's ears flicked upwards as he heard a yowl behind him. It took him by surprise, and he turned to see a pale-furred tomcat with splashes of color on his pelt running towards him at full speed. Spicepaw stared for a moment, confused. Why would a fellow Riverclan cat be running towards him threateningly? Then Spicepaw realized that the other cat was getting closer. If he keeps running like that, we'll both end up in the river! Spicepaw definitely could not have that. He'd freak and probably go crazy and break down in front of this other cat, and Spicepaw didn't want that to happen. So he did the logical thing.

Spicepaw leaped to the side, but he had spent too long contemplating on why this cat was here, that he was too late. Mid-leap, the other apprentice crashed into him, sending him tumbling towards the river. Spicepaw felt his tail hit the water, then his hindquarters. Out of pure panic, the russet tom flung his forepaws outwards, claws unsheathed, and dug them into the bank. It was muddy and wet, courtesy of the cold water rushing around his bottom half. Spicepaw once more had the sensation of drowning, flickers of memories from that stormy night rushing through his head. He was panicking, he was scared. And he was slipping. Spicepaw scrabbled on the edge of the bank, his ears pressed against his head in fear. It was too muddy, and one of his paws slipped. Spicepaw tried to grab onto the bank once more, but his other paw slipped, and he was falling. Spicepaw let out a fearful yowl.

"Plop." The tom slowly opened his yellow-green hues to find his head above the water. It was swirling around his hindquarters and front paws though. He was sitting in the shallows. Of course, the river doesn't get deep until near the middle... Except on stormy days. Spicepaw cast his eyes upwards. It was perfectly clear, the sun beating down on him. Spicepaw then realized he was still sitting in the water. He pretty much leaped out, then started shaking violently to get rid of the wet droplets on his fur. Thankfully, being a full-blooded Riverclan cat, his fur was waterproof, so the water slid easily off his pelt. The tom then sat down and started to lick the mud off of his paws, not wanting to be anywhere near the river again. That was enough trauma for this tom today. As he was grooming, Spicepaw realized another thing. He had made a COMPLETE fool of himself in front of this other fellow Riverclan apprentice. Oh great. Gonna have to live with that one the rest of my life... He then turned around to look at the cat, hopefully to see his reaction.

Activity Level: 0.85

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; May 30th, 2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
[ should all the roles be from shadowclan, or are they permitted to be from other clans under some circumstances? ]
[I will permit other clans]
Old May 25th, 2017, 10:32 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

http://fenic.weebly.com/brightpaw.html
Name: Brightpaw
Desired Role: Cat 4 or 5, preferably
Personality: Brightpaw is a rather outspoken cat, often talking too much for his own good and getting himself involved in things that don't seem to end up working in his favor. He makes very rash and emotional desicions, and favors the emotional side of his brain over the logical, valuing his family and friends over all else. He is a very dedicated cat, and almost never gives up on something he promises to start, holding himself accountable for not only his own mistakes, but the missteps of cats he trusts as well. However, due to a strained relationship with his father and the denial of even being his son, his loyalty towards WindClan itself is much lower than that of an average clan warrior. He often finds himself contemplating if he even belongs in the clan, with wavering connections to anyone but his closest friends and relations. Brightpaw doesn't exactly think of himself as an outcast, per say, but he does often feel unwanted, which prompts his loud demeanor. He speaks up for himself because he doesn't want his voice to be lost, and finds himself more often than not having to fight his own battles alone, with a small range of friends and barely any family that hasn't already disowned his connections to them.
Roleplay Sample: from wc/rc border, page 29
"..."
At her father's explanation, Tawnypaw's nose scrunched up in frustration, her grass-green eyes flashing with distress as he talked. How can they be this powerless if they're revered so strongly- they give leaders their nine lives, don't they? She'd always believed that their ancestors could solve all their problems, that they were presented as this wise and powerful for a reason. After the end of the dark era, they'd happened to be talked up a lot around her- cats would say 'thank StarClan' after every close save, everything they had to work through on their own. If they don't actually help with anything, why are they thanked like that, or treated like that? Most of her family was with her ancestors at this point- maybe it was part of the reason the revered them this much. She'd looked up to these cats like they were her everything, but now... it seemed like they were just ghosts without a purpose, cats not even intent on helping their descendants in their times of need.

They couldn't have done anything to stop that maniac from killing all those innocent cats, for creating a clan made of blood and bones? They must have been able to do something- none of the cats in WindClan had been warned of anything before it started, to her knowledge. Of course, she hadn't even been born before the bloodshed, though something in her heart told her that if someone had known anything, they would have stopped it. Finally looking up towards her father again, words started to flow out her jaw like a waterfall, thoughts continuing to pool in her head as she sputtered. "B-But we're their descendants- wouldn't they do anything to help us? Why would they just sit back and watch that happen to us- don't they care at all?" I don't want to believe that StarClan's given up on us-
Have they?

Activity Level: 4.25

Last edited by Fel; May 25th, 2017 at 10:49 PM.
Old May 26th, 2017, 02:38 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Dazzlinggaze
Desired Role: Mentor
Personality: Many moons ago, this she-cat was a very bright and happy cat. She was always bouncing around the camp, flashing a smile at every cat that she came across. Dazzlinggaze would be the cat who had your back and would cheer you up when you were sad. She was loud and cheerful, always lighting up the mood whenever she could. She saw the positive in everyone and everything, even if they weren't really that nice at first glance. She was laughing and spreading the laughter and the smiles as she went, finding great joy in seeing her clan mates feeling happy. Dazzlinggaze was an extremely kind cat, always giving up something of hers for your sake. But, that was a long time ago. As she grew older, she had a harsh lie and has since then lost her happiness.
Despite the change in her bright and bubbly personality, there are a few things about this she-cat that'll probably never change. For example, she's still helpful. She will be that shoulder that you can lean on in times of grief. She will encourage you when you feel scared or lost. She will still help you, just without that bright aura that she once had. Dazzlinggaze still finds happiness iln knowing that she's helped someone, but it's still not enough to make her smile. She can't seem to brighten her mood up like she had done so easily with everyone else's mood so long ago. This warrior will always do her best to contribute to her clan, even if she can't make herself happy whilst she's doing it.
Another thing that'll never change about her, is her loyalty. Dazzlinggaze is an extremely loyal cat, to her friends and family, and to her clan. She would horrify herself if she were to betray someone. That isn't the type of cat that she is. As long as you have her trust, she will be forever loyal to her. With her loyalty, stays her kindness. Kindness and loyalty are two of the biggest traits that you will make you want to like this she-cat. They are something that's part of her and no one can change her for it.
There is one major thing however, that has changed about her. Moons ago, she was loud. Loud and cheerful. Now she's quiet. She likes to have a conversation with a clan mate every now and again, but she doesn't just walk up randomly to someone like she used to. She doesn't randomly yell out something and get rid of awkward silences. If anything, she's the one who creates awkward silences. The past has hit her hard, but rather than taking out her anger and sadness on others, she just keeps to herself so she doesn't accidentally start blaming someone for a crime that they didn't commit.
Whilst her past hasn't been able to affect some parts of her, there are some specific parts that have been greatly wounded. Her mind has become emotionally weakened. She is now rather fragile and sensitive. Knowing this, Dazzlinggaze is cautious when she's picking her friends. She doesn't like getting close to anyone if she had even the slightest suspicion that they might try to hurt her. Yes, she is a bit paranoid.
Some might see her and think, why doesn't she just smile if she wants to? Well, it's simply because of the fact that Dazzlinggaze doesn't do something without a good reason. Why smile if you can't find any joy? That would make her just feel as though she were lying to herself. Dazzlinggaze isn't a greedy cat. No, she only has one wish. If she could wish for absolutely anything, Dazzlinggaze would wish to smile again.
Roleplay Sample: Replaying her previous words in her mind, Everpaw's tail twitched in amusement. At times, the calico seemed like Sunpaw's mother. If there was something that she didn't agree with, she would make sure that the tom got the message. "Oh yes, how silly it is of me to forget," Everpaw replied in the same mocking tone. The she-cat wouldn't ever forget something like that. Sunpaw was a gentleman and she knew it, so she found herself not having to remind him daily that he better be more respectful. The apprentice could trust her best friend when it came to respect, and worry about herself. Everpaw believed that respect was a very important thing. It was the key to a good reputation and it was the way to being respected. The she-cat hated being treated rudely and with disrespect. It made her want to hurt her enemies and put them through bad times. Perhaps that isn't very nice of her, but she can't help it, she's not perfect after all. No one was perfect. If anyone was, then she would instantly dislike them. She hated being around cats that were good at basically everything. It wasn't fun, and although she would never admit it, she knew it was just because she was jealous. But who wouldn't be jealous if you were so hardworking yet you knew that there was someone who was better than you? Everpaw was never in a good mood when that happened.
The calico found herself raising an eye at his words. Well that was....flattering, considering this was Sunpaw who was talking. The golden tom knew a lot of cats due to his flirty nature. At least he was a social cat. Everpaw on the other hand....wasn't quite the same. She was generally social, although she didn't just walk over to someone and randomly start up a conversation. She preferred to concentrate on her goals, seeing as they were much more important to her than a social life. "Hmm, I guess I see where you're coming from," Everpaw responded thoughtfully. Unfortunately for Sunpaw, Everpaw knew him just too well and decided to let curiosity get the better of her. "It sounds an awful lot like what they say about love," Everpaw frowned, taking no notice of the fact that she had basically spat out the word 'love'. She didn't sound suspicious, just thoughtful.
Activity Level: 4.27

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; May 26th, 2017 at 02:39 AM.