Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:20 AM

Old April 13th, 2018, 08:28 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Snakefur gave her a wild, crazed grin as he was shoved off of her. "We'll see about that, Waterpaw." He cooed. he was glad to see her taking her anger, using it to fuel her. He could see the fire in her eyes... yes, he had done what the insult was meant to do. he leaped, swiping straight at her chest, with his other paw raised over his head as if he was going to bring it down across her head. he had seen the trick a thousand times over, had been taught it by his mentor in Riverclan himself. Meant to confuse. he knew Watertail would be blinded by her hurt pride, she wouldn't see it.
As Snakefur slashed a wound in her chest fur, she swatted as he planted the bloody paw down into the dark leaf mulch. She swiped it out from under him, unaware that his claws were now slamming down on her spine, and when she felt it, she collapsed to the ground with a yelp of pain and surprise. She rolled over, hissing in agony as his paws had hurt her back horribly, and she crouched down, trying to slink away, but hissing in pain.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 13th, 2018, 09:11 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

As Snakefur slashed a wound in her chest fur, she swatted as he planted the bloody paw down into the dark leaf mulch. She swiped it out from under him, unaware that his claws were now slamming down on her spine, and when she felt it, she collapsed to the ground with a yelp of pain and surprise. She rolled over, hissing in agony as his paws had hurt her back horribly, and she crouched down, trying to slink away, but hissing in pain.
Snakefur gave a wicked laugh as he got to his paws. Swiping his tongue over the red staining his snow white paw, he regarded her with disdain. "Where do you think you're going? I didn't say you could leave! Tell me what you did wrong back there, how did you let me get the upper paw?!" he snapped, multicolored eyes nearly crackling with fire.
Old April 13th, 2018, 09:16 PM
boo

Quote:
Snakefur gave a wicked laugh as he got to his paws. Swiping his tongue over the red staining his snow white paw, he regarded her with disdain. "Where do you think you're going? I didn't say you could leave! Tell me what you did wrong back there, how did you let me get the upper paw?!" he snapped, multicolored eyes nearly crackling with fire.
Watertail stood up, ignoring the sharp pain in her chest. “You used a move that you knew I didn’t know. And yes, enemies may do that, but I honestly don’t care.” She hissed. “I’ll tell you as I see it. You used a new move, now please teach it to me.” She meowed, her voice hard and cold as she went on. She surveyed his reactions, gauging wether he was going to teach her or not. He had obviously won the battle, but she, once again, would learn so she could someday snap his neck between her teeth like hollow bird wings.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 13th, 2018, 09:29 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

Watertail stood up, ignoring the sharp pain in her chest. “You used a move that you knew I didn’t know. And yes, enemies may do that, but I honestly don’t care.” She hissed. “I’ll tell you as I see it. You used a new move, now please teach it to me.” She meowed, her voice hard and cold as she went on. She surveyed his reactions, gauging wether he was going to teach her or not. He had obviously won the battle, but she, once again, would learn so she could someday snap his neck between her teeth like hollow bird wings.
Snakefur gave a deep, throaty chuckle. "Yes.. I did use a move that you didn't know, and now you can keep that information in your head for next time," He told her. gripping the slimy earth with his back claws, he reared up, using his thick, pitch black tail as a weight to keep him balanced. "I raised my paw over my head, to make you think I was going to attack higher up, so you instantly look up, yet at the same time I used my other paw to attack lower down; while you were looking at the higher paw.I would think as a Thunderclanner, you would know that move- as my mentor learned it by watching Thunderclan in battle moons ago. I guess your clan has just gone soft. Far from the clan I knew in my life time..." Snakefur told her, in a low, flat tone. Lowering himself to four feet again, he twitched his ear. "Any other moves you want me to show you? Apprentice," he added with a slight sneer.
Old April 13th, 2018, 09:36 PM
boo

Quote:
Snakefur gave a deep, throaty chuckle. "Yes.. I did use a move that you didn't know, and now you can keep that information in your head for next time," He told her. gripping the slimy earth with his back claws, he reared up, using his thick, pitch black tail as a weight to keep him balanced. "I raised my paw over my head, to make you think I was going to attack higher up, so you instantly look up, yet at the same time I used my other paw to attack lower down; while you were looking at the higher paw.I would think as a Thunderclanner, you would know that move- as my mentor learned it by watching Thunderclan in battle moons ago. I guess your clan has just gone soft. Far from the clan I knew in my life time..." Snakefur told her, in a low, flat tone. Lowering himself to four feet again, he twitched his ear. "Any other moves you want me to show you? Apprentice," he added with a slight sneer.
Watertail watched intently. She had to agree, Thunderclan had seemed to lose some old moves, or her pathetic mentor had just not taught her that. When he said apprentice again, that sent her over the edge of hysteria. “Call me Apprentice one more time!” She yowled, spinning around, scattering twigs and leaf bits everywhere. She launched towards him, landing perfectly to stand in front of her mentor, hissing in his face. She was so angry, she just couldn’t control it! She hissed softly spinning around and whipping her tail in his face just as fast as she had pounced. “I think I’m going to rest.” She meowed quietly. She was dying to learn more, but she knew she had been slacking off at camp. She needed a good night’s rest before she could go and fill the kill pile. “Good night, Snakefur. Tomorrow, same place?” She asked, keeping an even and nonthreatening tone.

~pom~

Old April 13th, 2018, 10:07 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

Watertail watched intently. She had to agree, Thunderclan had seemed to lose some old moves, or her pathetic mentor had just not taught her that. When he said apprentice again, that sent her over the edge of hysteria. “Call me Apprentice one more time!” She yowled, spinning around, scattering twigs and leaf bits everywhere. She launched towards him, landing perfectly to stand in front of her mentor, hissing in his face. She was so angry, she just couldn’t control it! She hissed softly spinning around and whipping her tail in his face just as fast as she had pounced. “I think I’m going to rest.” She meowed quietly. She was dying to learn more, but she knew she had been slacking off at camp. She needed a good night’s rest before she could go and fill the kill pile. “Good night, Snakefur. Tomorrow, same place?” She asked, keeping an even and nonthreatening tone.
Snakefur lifted one eyelid, an impressed gleam entering his eyes for a fleeting second. "Okay, Watertail," he said, making sure she heard him say her name. he made a noise as her tail hit his face, but he kept his temper in check. He nodded. "Yes.. tomorrow.. remember what you learned tonight. Keep it guarded," he meant it to be a warning. A reminder that everything she learned there could and would be used against her if given the chance. He would make sure he taught her moves that had died out, so no cat could say they fought Watertail and lived. He had dreams for her, plans that no living cat would even dream of. Snakefur knew he wouldn't have, as a living cat. Amazing what being dead can teach you. He thought in a indifferent voice.

( was that a Meet Me Inside from Hamilton referral? 'Call me Apprentice one more time!'
'Call me son one more time!'
Cause if it was, you're my fav person!)

Last edited by Bracken12; April 13th, 2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old April 14th, 2018, 05:38 AM
boo

Quote:
Snakefur lifted one eyelid, an impressed gleam entering his eyes for a fleeting second. "Okay, Watertail," he said, making sure she heard him say her name. he made a noise as her tail hit his face, but he kept his temper in check. He nodded. "Yes.. tomorrow.. remember what you learned tonight. Keep it guarded," he meant it to be a warning. A reminder that everything she learned there could and would be used against her if given the chance. He would make sure he taught her moves that had died out, so no cat could say they fought Watertail and lived. He had dreams for her, plans that no living cat would even dream of. Snakefur knew he wouldn't have, as a living cat. Amazing what being dead can teach you. He thought in a indifferent voice.

( was that a Meet Me Inside from Hamilton referral? 'Call me Apprentice one more time!'
'Call me son one more time!'
Cause if it was, you're my fav person!)
((I’m sorry! No, it wasn’t... but that was a strange coincidence. )•-•())

Watertail nodded slowly, and she departed. Her paws crackled in the twigs left littered from the trees, and she stank from the nasty odor of the woods. She bent down and sat, beginning to clean herself. She washed thoroughly, and then.... faded? away as she slowly went back to sleep.

~pom~

Old April 14th, 2018, 11:48 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

((I’m sorry! No, it wasn’t... but that was a strange coincidence. )•-•())

Watertail nodded slowly, and she departed. Her paws crackled in the twigs left littered from the trees, and she stank from the nasty odor of the woods. She bent down and sat, beginning to clean herself. She washed thoroughly, and then.... faded? away as she slowly went back to sleep.
( Well.. You're still my fav person)
Snakefur watched her depart, and sat to clean his ruffled fur. he kept his ears alert, ready to make a snarky comment at Shatteredbreeze. yet, his thoughts began to drift to his family. His only regret. He had no other.
Old April 14th, 2018, 12:06 PM
boo

Quote:
( Well.. You're still my fav person)
Snakefur watched her depart, and sat to clean his ruffled fur. he kept his ears alert, ready to make a snarky comment at Shatteredbreeze. yet, his thoughts began to drift to his family. His only regret. He had no other.
Should we have him and Shatteredbreeze have a petty squabble?))

~pom~

Old April 14th, 2018, 02:37 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:

Should we have him and Shatteredbreeze have a petty squabble?))
(YOU BET THEIR TAILS WE SHOULD)