Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:21 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:21 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:16 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:16 AM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:04 AM

Old January 6th, 2018, 08:35 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default - Private -

@Celestial could you start? I’m on my phone so I won’t be able to reply well.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:12 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: - Private -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Celestial could you start? I’m on my phone so I won’t be able to reply well.

Me too! It’s new as well but I can’t type for my life on it yet ))

Aspen walked into the drug store her eyes scanning everything as she walked in and reached the wine isle. She combed through the bottles eyeing each one she had tried and others she had not until finally she discovered a lone case of beer shoved into the wrong shelf. Her eyebrows furrowed, perhaps beer was the thing she needed now. She lifted it up and continued down the isle still looking through the bottles top she turned and walked toward the more- consumable food options. She than, like the other isle, combed through the options. The gang was in a hangover and being the only sober person, despite being a heavy drinker, she has the task of bringing home some comfort food as they came out of it. Her brother being the worst out of everyone. As she approached the wall of pre baked meals she was disapointed to see some of the best packages at the top. She stared at it for a while than began to reach her fingers barely grazing the packed meal than falling short with an aggravated sigh.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 6th, 2018, 10:11 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Me too! It’s new as well but I can’t type for my life on it yet ))

Aspen walked into the drug store her eyes scanning everything as she walked in and reached the wine isle. She combed through the bottles eyeing each one she had tried and others she had not until finally she discovered a lone case of beer shoved into the wrong shelf. Her eyebrows furrowed, perhaps beer was the thing she needed now. She lifted it up and continued down the isle still looking through the bottles top she turned and walked toward the more- consumable food options. She than, like the other isle, combed through the options. The gang was in a hangover and being the only sober person, despite being a heavy drinker, she has the task of bringing home some comfort food as they came out of it. Her brother being the worst out of everyone. As she approached the wall of pre baked meals she was disapointed to see some of the best packages at the top. She stared at it for a while than began to reach her fingers barely grazing the packed meal than falling short with an aggravated sigh.

"Ah, a modern-day damsel in distress." A warm voice came from behind Aspen, slightly teasing but kind nevertheless. He reached out and grabbed onto the package with ease, plucking it off the shelf and handing it to the girl with a warm smile that matched his tone and an amused twinkle in his warm brown eyes. "Here you are, ma'am." He stepped back slightly to flick his gaze across the shelves and glanced over at the cart that had some beer, and a few things that he used to use to help cure a hangover. It wasn't too hard for the man to figure out what was going on and thus he grabbed a couple more boxes. "Take it from me, nothing's better than a warm meal on a cold, rainy, hung-over morning." He said, placing them into the girl's cart. He smiled at her. "Chicken noodle soup is the best." He added, blushing lightly upon realizing he was rambling. "A-Anyways," He continued, a bit flustered that he was rambling about hangover cures to a complete stranger. "My name is Santiago." He brushed back his slightly curly black hair away from his eyes and stretched out a warm, caramel-colored hand for Aspen to shake. He had a clear voice with a slight Spanish accent that was pleasant to hear and easy to understand. He glanced towards where his cart was standing in the aisle and his face lit up upon seeing something he had been looking for on the shelf just behind him. "Aha!" He grabbed it. It was a can of tomato paste, and a quick glance into his cart would reveal the basic ingredients for spaghetti and a hearty tomato sauce to go along with it. He put the small can into his cart and turned back to Aspen with a smile. He wore a grey beanie and a black cotton jacket over a pair of jeans and a white muscle shirt. At his side was a gun in it's holster, the safety on and clear for everyone to see. He held an umbrella awkwardly in his left hand as if he wasn't sure if he should leave it by the cart or keep holding it. Santiago bit down on his bottom lip, trying to figure out what he should say to break the awkward silence between them before he grabbed onto his cart and gave her a warm smile. "Why don't I help you find whatever else you need? I don't have anything going on right now and you look like you could use the help." He pointed out.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:54 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
"Ah, a modern-day damsel in distress." A warm voice came from behind Aspen, slightly teasing but kind nevertheless. He reached out and grabbed onto the package with ease, plucking it off the shelf and handing it to the girl with a warm smile that matched his tone and an amused twinkle in his warm brown eyes. "Here you are, ma'am." He stepped back slightly to flick his gaze across the shelves and glanced over at the cart that had some beer, and a few things that he used to use to help cure a hangover. It wasn't too hard for the man to figure out what was going on and thus he grabbed a couple more boxes. "Take it from me, nothing's better than a warm meal on a cold, rainy, hung-over morning." He said, placing them into the girl's cart. He smiled at her. "Chicken noodle soup is the best." He added, blushing lightly upon realizing he was rambling. "A-Anyways," He continued, a bit flustered that he was rambling about hangover cures to a complete stranger. "My name is Santiago." He brushed back his slightly curly black hair away from his eyes and stretched out a warm, caramel-colored hand for Aspen to shake. He had a clear voice with a slight Spanish accent that was pleasant to hear and easy to understand. He glanced towards where his cart was standing in the aisle and his face lit up upon seeing something he had been looking for on the shelf just behind him. "Aha!" He grabbed it. It was a can of tomato paste, and a quick glance into his cart would reveal the basic ingredients for spaghetti and a hearty tomato sauce to go along with it. He put the small can into his cart and turned back to Aspen with a smile. He wore a grey beanie and a black cotton jacket over a pair of jeans and a white muscle shirt. At his side was a gun in it's holster, the safety on and clear for everyone to see. He held an umbrella awkwardly in his left hand as if he wasn't sure if he should leave it by the cart or keep holding it. Santiago bit down on his bottom lip, trying to figure out what he should say to break the awkward silence between them before he grabbed onto his cart and gave her a warm smile. "Why don't I help you find whatever else you need? I don't have anything going on right now and you look like you could use the help." He pointed out.

Aspen nearly jumped two feet hearing a voice behind her but was pleased to see a man who grabbed the package off the shelf and plopped it into her cart. She smiled hastily. ”I was that close you know” she mused thankfully as she leaned on the cart. She studied his face for a moment and held her own hand out which she than shook his thankfully. She could recognize the understanding in his warm gaze and found herself blushing and a faint smile appearing on her soft lips. “Well it hasn’t been my first, I’m afraid I’m on the butt end of the hangover” her smile growing wider as she scratched the back of her head and stood back up crossing her arms over her chest. Her stature going into a more relaxed state as she stood awkwardly during the prolonged silence. She smiled warmly again and turned to examine the food wall a second time. “Oh- yeah my names Aspen, aspen narrows” she said with a smirk. “I well- I may need some help putting this in the car”

François Lelord

Old January 8th, 2018, 06:09 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:

Aspen nearly jumped two feet hearing a voice behind her but was pleased to see a man who grabbed the package off the shelf and plopped it into her cart. She smiled hastily. ”I was that close you know” she mused thankfully as she leaned on the cart. She studied his face for a moment and held her own hand out which she than shook his thankfully. She could recognize the understanding in his warm gaze and found herself blushing and a faint smile appearing on her soft lips. “Well it hasn’t been my first, I’m afraid I’m on the butt end of the hangover” her smile growing wider as she scratched the back of her head and stood back up crossing her arms over her chest. Her stature going into a more relaxed state as she stood awkwardly during the prolonged silence. She smiled warmly again and turned to examine the food wall a second time. “Oh- yeah my names Aspen, aspen narrows” she said with a smirk. “I well- I may need some help putting this in the car”

"I'll be glad to help, Aspen." Santiago replied, pushing the cart forwards to head towards the checkout counter. "Do you have a boyfriend or husband that's dealing with such a terrible hangover?" He asked, vaguely gesturing towards her full basket. His warm brown eyes focused on hers, waiting patiently for her answer. He wasn't paying attention to the path in front of him though and he collided with another shopper, sending the goods in both carts up into the air and toppling over the unfortunate duo onto the ground. The man he had rammed into spluttered indignantly before bending down to pick up his items to the best of his ability while lecturing Santiago all the while. The young man turned his head slightly and grimaced, bending down to help the older man out with his groceries. "Sorry about that, sir," Santiago said earnestly, only to be scoffed at before the man stormed off. The young man's cheeks heated up with anger and embarrassment, and he bent down to pick up his own groceries. "Or not." He grumbled under his breath, loading the spilled goods into the cart. He was lucky that he hadn't loaded anything fragile into the cart yet, otherwise, it would be spread across the floor and injure somebody. Santiago finished up and stood up rather unsteadily, trying to catch his balance before moving towards his cart again. "That was eventful." He mumbled, pushing his cart forward. The tips of his ears were burning, although he managed to banish most of the red away and return his cheeks to their normal color. "Sorry, Aspen. Should've been watching." He didn't look back at her, a little too embarrassed by the recent adventure that he couldn't stand to look back. Why? He wasn't quite sure. Perhaps it was just part of him trying to hold onto the last scrap of dignity and pride in front of a beautiful woman like men were prone to do. Beautiful? Where did that come from? I just met her. God, I sound like a pervert, even in my head. He grimaced to himself, his grip tightening on the handle of the cart ever so slightly. Throughout his life, Santiago tried his best to show that he wasn't like those stereotypes created by men and women who were hardly open minded. It was like it was a sin to be a polite, handsome Mexican man in the United States these days and Santiago didn't like it one bit. Prejudice seemed to follow him wherever he went as he got further and further away from the southwest and closer to the northeast. "Let's, ah... Let's continue." He coughed and made his way towards a shorter line to check out his groceries and although Aspen didn't know it yet he was going to buy hers as well.

(As you can tell I'm making an attempt to carry things out quite a bit slower and more realistic than usual.) @Celestial

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; January 10th, 2018 at 07:49 AM.
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:50 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
"I'll be glad to help, Aspen." Santiago replied, pushing the cart forwards to head towards the checkout counter. "Do you have a boyfriend or husband that's dealing with such a terrible hangover?" He asked, vaguely gesturing towards her full basket. His warm brown eyes focused on hers, waiting patiently for her answer. He wasn't paying attention to the path in front of him though and he collided with another shopper, sending the goods in both carts up into the air and toppling over the unfortunate duo onto the ground. The man he had rammed into spluttered indignantly before bending down to pick up his items to the best of his ability while lecturing Santiago all the while. The young man turned his head slightly and grimaced, bending down to help the older man out with his groceries. "Sorry about that, sir," Santiago said earnestly, only to be scoffed at before the man stormed off. The young man's cheeks heated up with anger and embarrassment, and he bent down to pick up his own groceries. "Or not." He grumbled under his breath, loading the spilled goods into the cart. He was lucky that he hadn't loaded anything fragile into the cart yet, otherwise, it would be spread across the floor and injure somebody. Santiago finished up and stood up rather unsteadily, trying to catch his balance before moving towards his cart again. "That was eventful." He mumbled, pushing his cart forward. The tips of his ears were burning, although he managed to banish most of the red away and return his cheeks to their normal color. "Sorry, Aspen. Should've been watching." He didn't look back at her, a little too embarrassed by the recent adventure that he couldn't stand to look back. Why? He wasn't quite sure. Perhaps it was just part of him trying to hold onto the last scrap of dignity and pride in front of a beautiful woman like men were prone to do. Beautiful? Where did that come from? I just met her. God, I sound like a pervert, even in my head. He grimaced to himself, his grip tightening on the handle of the cart ever so slightly. Throughout his life, Santiago tried his best to show that he wasn't like those stereotypes created by men and women who were hardly open minded. It was like it was a sin to be a polite, handsome Mexican man in the United States these days and Santiago didn't like it one bit. Prejudice seemed to follow him wherever he went as he got further and further away from the southwest and closer to the northeast. "Let's, ah... Let's continue." He coughed and made his way towards a shorter line to check out his groceries and although Aspen didn't know it yet he was going to buy hers as well.

(As you can tell I'm making an attempt to carry things out quite a bit slower and more realistic than usual.) @Celestial

[ Got it ]

Aspen looked over at him a blush firing on her cheeks, there want even a real reason and perhaps she was being ridiculous she had only met the man about 30 seconds ago which made her doubt herself even more. When he mentioned boyfriend or husband she rubbed the back of her neck, there had been plenty of mistakes in her life. Many of them where boyfriends. She tuned back around facing Santiago with a grin, raising her hand and waving it showing she had no w
Ring. "No dice" she said with a playful smile and a casual shrug. "How about you, who's the special lady in your life huh? Or man. I'm not one to judge" she said with an embarrassed smile as she covered all opportunities just in case. She looked away, awaiting his answer, and as she was examing the shelves they walked by she heard a crash and whipped around faster then you could say, "what!" and was astounded to see the cart laid on its side, an angry man, and an embarrassed guy trying to fix it and things all over the isle floor. She couldn't help but slightly laugh at the commotion as she dropped down to a crouch to pick up the rest of the stuff tossing it in all the while still trying to not laugh at them until the man stormed off huffing. She looked across at Santiago seeing his e,bar assent and smiling to herself without even knowing it, her face starting to hurt from smiling so much on the last five minutes she dropped the smile quickly, but she watched him secretively studying his face. Something drew her to him and she wasn't even sure what it was. As the cart was set back into rights she found herself huffing another few giggles before covering her mouth and grinning beneath her hands, eyes light with amusement. "So we have a short girl and a klutz?" she mused dropping her hands and fixing them across her chest fighting tem around herself as she released how much she was goign after him. Stop it Aspen you weirdo! she scolded foolishly before mentally face palming. Than they tunred an isle into another even though she didn't need anything in it, perhaps it was just the conversation she wanted to continue. She found herself Odly day dreaming as they walked staring at him too, how aw akward. Just than she heard a muffled set of words and snapped into reality only to have completely missed what he had said despite looking RIGHT at him! "Uh, uh yeah" she said nervously unknowing what she had been replying too

François Lelord

Old January 13th, 2018, 04:08 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:

[ Got it ]

Aspen looked over at him a blush firing on her cheeks, there want even a real reason and perhaps she was being ridiculous she had only met the man about 30 seconds ago which made her doubt herself even more. When he mentioned boyfriend or husband she rubbed the back of her neck, there had been plenty of mistakes in her life. Many of them where boyfriends. She tuned back around facing Santiago with a grin, raising her hand and waving it showing she had no w
Ring. "No dice" she said with a playful smile and a casual shrug. "How about you, who's the special lady in your life huh? Or man. I'm not one to judge" she said with an embarrassed smile as she covered all opportunities just in case. She looked away, awaiting his answer, and as she was examing the shelves they walked by she heard a crash and whipped around faster then you could say, "what!" and was astounded to see the cart laid on its side, an angry man, and an embarrassed guy trying to fix it and things all over the isle floor. She couldn't help but slightly laugh at the commotion as she dropped down to a crouch to pick up the rest of the stuff tossing it in all the while still trying to not laugh at them until the man stormed off huffing. She looked across at Santiago seeing his e,bar assent and smiling to herself without even knowing it, her face starting to hurt from smiling so much on the last five minutes she dropped the smile quickly, but she watched him secretively studying his face. Something drew her to him and she wasn't even sure what it was. As the cart was set back into rights she found herself huffing another few giggles before covering her mouth and grinning beneath her hands, eyes light with amusement. "So we have a short girl and a klutz?" she mused dropping her hands and fixing them across her chest fighting tem around herself as she released how much she was goign after him. Stop it Aspen you weirdo! she scolded foolishly before mentally face palming. Than they tunred an isle into another even though she didn't need anything in it, perhaps it was just the conversation she wanted to continue. She found herself Odly day dreaming as they walked staring at him too, how aw akward. Just than she heard a muffled set of words and snapped into reality only to have completely missed what he had said despite looking RIGHT at him! "Uh, uh yeah" she said nervously unknowing what she had been replying too

"Single Pringle here," Santiago replied, still not looking at Aspen. Especially after she called him a klutz; although he knew she was teasing, it did hurt a little bit. He wasn't clumsy, usually; he'd just been distracted at the time. He raised his eyes to an interesting gadget on a shelf just in front of him right before he turned. Santiago couldn't help himself and he wrapped his hands around the object and turned it over in his hands to inspect it. It was an expensive device to be sure, costing upwards of $250- however, he didn't understand the usage of it. He fiddled with the packaging for a moment, trying to locate the 'try me!' button often found on things like this. The object he was fidgeting with? A special edition Mario Amiibo that could apparently say classic catch-phrases as well as coming with a 24 karat rose-gold Peach Amiibo. Personally, Santiago thought that the price was too low for a special edition Nintendo object- being the gamer he was, he could easily resell this after it's discontinuation for ten times the amount it was offered for. The man was sorely tempted to add it to his basket since the price was so low. After all, they were offering a free 24 karat gold object alongside the Mario? He bit down on his lower lip, putting it back. It was likely a scam of some sort- the Peach Amiibo was likely simply plated in the gold rather than a solid object, or even just a chrome-plated amiibo painted with the pinkish color. He didn't want to spend that much money for something that wasn't guaranteed to be real. He moved on, glancing back at Aspen, his embarrassment forgotten. "Do you like video games?" He asked offhandedly, glancing over at the new game shelf briefly to see if there was anything that would catch his interest.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:31 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
"Single Pringle here," Santiago replied, still not looking at Aspen. Especially after she called him a klutz; although he knew she was teasing, it did hurt a little bit. He wasn't clumsy, usually; he'd just been distracted at the time. He raised his eyes to an interesting gadget on a shelf just in front of him right before he turned. Santiago couldn't help himself and he wrapped his hands around the object and turned it over in his hands to inspect it. It was an expensive device to be sure, costing upwards of $250- however, he didn't understand the usage of it. He fiddled with the packaging for a moment, trying to locate the 'try me!' button often found on things like this. The object he was fidgeting with? A special edition Mario Amiibo that could apparently say classic catch-phrases as well as coming with a 24 karat rose-gold Peach Amiibo. Personally, Santiago thought that the price was too low for a special edition Nintendo object- being the gamer he was, he could easily resell this after it's discontinuation for ten times the amount it was offered for. The man was sorely tempted to add it to his basket since the price was so low. After all, they were offering a free 24 karat gold object alongside the Mario? He bit down on his lower lip, putting it back. It was likely a scam of some sort- the Peach Amiibo was likely simply plated in the gold rather than a solid object, or even just a chrome-plated amiibo painted with the pinkish color. He didn't want to spend that much money for something that wasn't guaranteed to be real. He moved on, glancing back at Aspen, his embarrassment forgotten. "Do you like video games?" He asked offhandedly, glancing over at the new game shelf briefly to see if there was anything that would catch his interest.

As they walked alongside arch other she became aware of him stopping just behind her, he picked somthing up and examined it, eyebrows furrowed and biting his lip. She found herself staring, again! Her eyes studied his face, his rugged good looks and his hair that was slightly covering over one of his eyes form the angle she stood at. For a moment she was lost in his eyes, biting her own lip and spy's staring. Despite the lack of affection in her life she found herself oddly craving it now with a stranger she merely met when he helped her grab something off the shelf and now she was just staring like a child stares at the prettiest school girl on the play ground. She crossed her arm uncomfortably noticing her stare and looking way quickly a blush forming on her cheeks and she quickly tunred as if she was going to keep walking but just looked away. She blinked a few times breathing in deeply. Your crazy. Aspen tunred back around her purse swinging and hitting her hip as she turned to examine the man a second time pulling a blank stare until he asked her a question, "well. Nothing that my brother doesn't play" she said rubbing the side of her head with a hand. In all truth she hadn't played games with sage in years, after sage left James eveyrhting had changed for her. During sages time with James she had been on the streets living here and there, ocasionally when she could visit she would join him in some sort of Xbox or ps4 Thingy. "I guess not anymore"she said with a sigh. She hadn't ever been good but just great enough to keep up with sage and not loose terribly.

François Lelord