Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by iliri
Today 06:11 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old June 15th, 2021, 06:27 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default A Toady Rebellion

Toadstripe of Shadowclan has decided that he is done with Dawnstars rule, not just Dawnstar, but all the secrets of the clans. He respects Starclan above all else and believes the Clans are falling apart, leaders and deputy's getting brutally murdered. Broken families and secrets, will you help Toadstripe uncover these and “fix” the clans?

Overall, this will be similar to most secret rebellions, but it will be towards ALL the clans, Toadstripe will be the overall “leader” of the group, but since all clans are planned to be involved, each clan can choose their own “leader” that will work with Toadstripe.

Each Clan will help train the others in a special skill:

Thunderclan - Strength
Shadowclan - Stealth
Windclan - Speed
Riverclan - Swimming

Plots (The Plans of the Rebellion) :

-Overrule Dawnstar
-Resolve Secrets
-The whole Thunder-River secret
-Become better Warriors (think Dark Forest Training but not as Bloodthirsty)

Members:

Toadstripe - He/They - 34 Moons - Shadowclan - SC "Leader" - ( @Fawnhearted )
Smokemoon - He/Him - 12 Moons - Shadowclan - ( @~Fierceclaw~ )
Blackmist - He/Him - 32 Moons - Windclan - WC "Leader" - ( @/~Fierceclaw~ )
Leafwind - She/Her - 30 Moons - Thunderclan - ( @Dawnfallstar )
Owlspots - She/Her - 33 Moons - STB Shadowclan - Future Traitor - ( @Celeste )
Reedpaw - He/Him - 10 Moons - Riverclan - ( @Kyrieknight )
Clearwing - She/Her - 32 Moons - Shadowclan - ( @shaded shadow )
Blackwing - He/Him - 42 Moons - Shadowclan - ( @im a cat )
Nightclaw - He/Him - 42 Moons - Riverclan - RC "Leader" ( @/im a cat )
Mistyshade - She/Her - 21 Moons - Thunderclan - ( @~Storm~ )
Cinderpaw - She/Her - 10 Moons - Windclan - ( @feather lily )
Glaretail - He/Him - 25 Moons - Shadowclan - ( @Silverserenity )
Grousestorm - She/They - 25 Moons - Thunderclan - ( @Tuftleap)
Whitepaw - She/Her - 11 Moons - STB Riverclan - ( @WinterRabbit5350 )
Brindlepaw - He/Him - 7 Moons - Thunderclan - ( @/tuftleap )
Lilycreek - She/Her - 13 Moons - Shadowclan - ( @/tuftleap )
Halfnose - He/Him - 30 Moons - Thunderclan - ( @KrazyAPollo )
Hawkpaw - He/Him - 16 Moons - Thunderclan - ( @Bramblefire01 )
Cloudpaw - She/Her - 6 Moons - Windclan - ( @Fern )
Frostpaw - He/Him - 8 Moons - Shadowclan - ( @MooingPanda )
Nightkit - She/Her - 5 Moons - Windclan - ( @WINGSOFFIRE )
Honeyfrost - She/Her - 36 Moons - Shadowclan - ( @thamnophis )
Lotusheart - She/Her - 30 Moons - Riverclan - @Shade.

Form:
Name:
Pronouns:
Personality:
Clan and Rank:
Goals:
Ideas:
Extra:
@Fawnhearted

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; June 19th, 2021 at 04:17 PM.
Old June 15th, 2021, 07:02 PM

Default Re: A Toady Rebellion

Form
Name: Smokemoon
Pronouns: He/him
Looks: White cat with smoky spots on his back and green eyes
Personality: Smokepaw can be a shy cat at times. When he isn't fueled by his anger, he is shy and doesn't really talk much except to those he does want to talk to or he feels comfortable with. When he is fueled by anger, his eyes are green flames and he is nothing like the sweet cat he is. He always stands up to his full height at these times and he doesn't talk smack about the cat but he is really angry and tries his best to win the argument.
Clan and Rank: Shadowclan and Member
Goals: He hates Dawnstar and Toadstripe can't leave his adopted son out of this!
Ideas: N/A at the moment
Extra: N/A

Form
Name: Blackmist
Looks: Black cat with white chest and golden eyes
Personality: He is really shy and he tends to always look away when he is with someone. He doesn't think fighting is the answer and that there should always be peace between the clans. He always comes alive when he is by himself and is out in the territory just hanging out.
Clan and Rank: Windclan and leader?
Goals: Peace between the clans
Extra: N/A @Fawnhearted
Old June 15th, 2021, 07:04 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
Form
Name: Smokemoon
Looks: White cat with smoky spots on his back and green eyes
Personality: Smokepaw can be a shy cat at times. When he isn't fueled by his anger, he is shy and doesn't really talk much except to those he does want to talk to or he feels comfortable with. When he is fueled by anger, his eyes are green flames and he is nothing like the sweet cat he is. He always stands up to his full height at these times and he doesn't talk smack about the cat but he is really angry and tries his best to win the argument.
Clan and Rank: Shadowclan and Member
Goals: He hates Dawnstar and Toadstripe can't leave his adopted son out of this!
Extra: N/A

Form
Name: Blackmist
Looks: Black cat with white chest and golden eyes
Personality: He is really shy and he tends to always look away when he is with someone. He doesn't think fighting is the answer and that there should always be peace between the clans. He always comes alive when he is by himself and is out in the territory just hanging out.
Clan and Rank: Windclan and leader?
Goals: Peace between the clans
Both are accepted! As for the leader position I won't be assigning anyone yet but your definitely a possible choice

Old June 15th, 2021, 07:05 PM

Form:
Name: Leafwind
Pronouns: she/her
Looks: Red with green eyes
Personality: Kind and sweet and love every cat she meets
Clan and Rank: Thunderclan/Leader?
Goals: Stop fighting and change the warrior code
Ideas: N/A
Old June 15th, 2021, 07:10 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnfallstar View Post
Form:
Name: Leafwind
Looks: Red with green eyes
Personality: Kind and sweet and love every cat she meets
Clan and Rank: Thunderclan/Leader?
Goals: Stop fighting and change the warrior code
Ideas: N/A
Accepted! Leader Position is TBD

Old June 15th, 2021, 07:47 PM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Form:

Name: Owlspots

Pronouns: She/her

Appearance: Owlspots is a pale off white molly that just fits into the not white not cream undercoat zone. She has lighter white fur that paints her muzzle, chest, and under belly, fanning out in her inner legs. While darker creamy fur drizzled on the back of her ears, tail, hind paws, and top of her muzzle. Owlspots has light brown broken stripes lining her legs, head, tail, front of her shoulders, and chest. Though the part that sticks out most is her jaguar like brown sports that pop up along her sides, back and belly. That topped off with her icy blue eyes leaves a noticeable appearance.

Personality: Owlspots really fills the respective roles, "looks can be deceiving" and "names might be misleading". While she looks quite harmless - and noticeably pretty - along with having a cute, innocent-sounding name, she’s far from it. She’s no innocent little lady, but has relatively good manners, save for her constant criticisms of other cats.

Owlspots actually prides herself in how cynical and detached from her clanmates she can be. Ever since she was younger, she found it hard to actually understand cats and why they act the way they do, always finding stupid mistakes they have made, or flaws in their reasoning. While she used to hate it, she now sees that it’s a blessing to see others’ stupidity, and be able to be so detached from the rest of the world. This leaves her a bit cold-hearted - she has little regard for just about anyone around her, unless they can prove useful to her in some way. She only wants you around if you can benefit her.

On a related note, Owlspots is pretty aggressive in most everything she does. While she brings logic to her arguments, she does not back down on her end, or go against starting a physical fight. She will fight with words before claws, but isn’t afraid to put you in your place when she deems necessary. If a problem can be solved with a fight or death, it should be. Why waste the time on a useless plan? That being said, Owlspots doesn't just go around murdering cats without a reason, though trespassing is a good enough reason for a cat to die, in her opinion. However, Owl's aggression is not all physical - she is pretty loose with her insults as well.

Despite that, Owlspots isn't just an evil cat waiting to strike. She has her good qualities, such as her intelligence, bravery, and diligence. While she may use her brain to help her in arguments, she does work hard to get what she wants and isn't scared of the things she has to do - better yet, she knows how to keep going even if she is frightened. While this might not be the best paired with her bull-headed tenancies, it gets the job done.

Owlspots, however, is not truly loyal to anyone other than herself, and won’t hesitate to up and leave you for no reason other than her intuition and selfish desires. She dislikes things that are a bother, including anyone who has done something she decides is wrong to her, or just something she deems stupid. These, she will not stick around with. Sadly, this follows over into relationships. If some cat would ever talk her into one, she would not be a loyal mate, nor a loyal friend, unless you somehow really make an impact on her life - enough to truly affect her. That being said, it has never happened, and likely never will.
Clan and Rank: ShadowClan - member. Will try (with your permission) to initiate a coup, believing Toadstripe is unfit for the position of leader, with so little experience in a position of power.

Goals: To take out Toadstripe, but moreover, to take over ShadowClan. She similarly doesn't believe Dawnstar is fit to be leader, and will take over, by any means necessary. She believes she's the only one who could possibly lead such a Clan, and she has a plan to get into power - she'll execute it no matter the cost.

Ideas: She's currently missing, but will rejoin ShadowClan presently. She'll begin to chip away at it from the inside, but will take a noticeably different approach to taking over the rebellion on ShadowClan's part.

Extra: Watch out for her - she's a real threat to Toadstripe's plan.

@Fawnhearted
Old June 15th, 2021, 11:19 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Form:
Name: Reedpaw
Pronouns: He/Him
Age: Ten Moons, I believe (He should be close to becomeing an apprentice anyway, with completing most of his stuff).
Looks: A Maine Coon and Norwegian Forest Cat, he is a very dark smoky gray, mackerel-stripped tabby tom with the long legs and and tail of a RiverClan cat, with white paws and muzzle. He has bright blue eyes, and a pale gray belly.
Personality: Playful, stubborn, clever, helpful, friendly, hotheaded at times.
Clan and Rank: RiverClan, member (since he's young, maybe a mole in RiverClan, as I was already planning that for him?)
Goals: To ease tensions between the Clans, and watch RiverClan grow, even if he doesn't get to be in the Clan when it does.
Ideas: Again, he could be a mole inside RiverClan or something.
Extra: He will start to argue if he believes one of the leaders is doing something wrong or stupid, no matter who they are, so watch out for that. @Fawnhearted

Bump me only after two days.

Old June 15th, 2021, 11:33 PM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

Name: clearwing
Looks: a light gray she-cat
Personality: kind and caring
Clan and Rank: shadowclan queen
Goals: wants get rid of dawnstar so if she finds out that her kits are half clan she wont kill them
Ideas: maybe she could be a spie inside of shadowclan
Extra: n/a
@Fawnhearted
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old June 16th, 2021, 08:14 AM

My Mood: Fine

Name: Blackwing
Looks: Black cat with white fore paws, white tail tip and amber eyes
Personality: Easy-going and pretty relaxed overall (Except when it comes fighting)
Clan and Rank: Warrior of Shadowclan
Goals: Is loyal to Shadowclan and believes this will make them (and all the other clans to) better
Ideas: Just try recruit as may cats as possible in secret
Extra: -

AND

Name: Nightclaw
Looks: Black cat with grey fore paws, grey tail tip and dark green eyes
Personality: Calm and pretty relaxed
Clan and Rank: Warrior of Riverclan (willing to be leader)
Goals: Make Riverclan (and all the other clans) better
Ideas: Try to get as many cats as possibly so there would be more cats in the rebellion then there are cats outside of it
Extra: -

@Fawnhearted

Credit for avatar goes to @Singing Jay

My mental health hasn't been the best lately so replies will be a slow

Sorry if my writing i bad, i haven't written in awhile...
Also, you don't need to ask permission to have your character have a crush on mine but I can't promise that it will go anywhere...

Last edited by im a cat; June 16th, 2021 at 09:44 AM.
Old June 16th, 2021, 08:51 AM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
Form:

Name: Owlspots

Pronouns: She/her

Appearance: Owlspots is a pale off white molly that just fits into the not white not cream undercoat zone. She has lighter white fur that paints her muzzle, chest, and under belly, fanning out in her inner legs. While darker creamy fur drizzled on the back of her ears, tail, hind paws, and top of her muzzle. Owlspots has light brown broken stripes lining her legs, head, tail, front of her shoulders, and chest. Though the part that sticks out most is her jaguar like brown sports that pop up along her sides, back and belly. That topped off with her icy blue eyes leaves a noticeable appearance.

Personality: Owlspots really fills the respective roles, "looks can be deceiving" and "names might be misleading". While she looks quite harmless - and noticeably pretty - along with having a cute, innocent-sounding name, she’s far from it. She’s no innocent little lady, but has relatively good manners, save for her constant criticisms of other cats.

Owlspots actually prides herself in how cynical and detached from her clanmates she can be. Ever since she was younger, she found it hard to actually understand cats and why they act the way they do, always finding stupid mistakes they have made, or flaws in their reasoning. While she used to hate it, she now sees that it’s a blessing to see others’ stupidity, and be able to be so detached from the rest of the world. This leaves her a bit cold-hearted - she has little regard for just about anyone around her, unless they can prove useful to her in some way. She only wants you around if you can benefit her.

On a related note, Owlspots is pretty aggressive in most everything she does. While she brings logic to her arguments, she does not back down on her end, or go against starting a physical fight. She will fight with words before claws, but isn’t afraid to put you in your place when she deems necessary. If a problem can be solved with a fight or death, it should be. Why waste the time on a useless plan? That being said, Owlspots doesn't just go around murdering cats without a reason, though trespassing is a good enough reason for a cat to die, in her opinion. However, Owl's aggression is not all physical - she is pretty loose with her insults as well.

Despite that, Owlspots isn't just an evil cat waiting to strike. She has her good qualities, such as her intelligence, bravery, and diligence. While she may use her brain to help her in arguments, she does work hard to get what she wants and isn't scared of the things she has to do - better yet, she knows how to keep going even if she is frightened. While this might not be the best paired with her bull-headed tenancies, it gets the job done.

Owlspots, however, is not truly loyal to anyone other than herself, and won’t hesitate to up and leave you for no reason other than her intuition and selfish desires. She dislikes things that are a bother, including anyone who has done something she decides is wrong to her, or just something she deems stupid. These, she will not stick around with. Sadly, this follows over into relationships. If some cat would ever talk her into one, she would not be a loyal mate, nor a loyal friend, unless you somehow really make an impact on her life - enough to truly affect her. That being said, it has never happened, and likely never will.
Clan and Rank: ShadowClan - member. Will try (with your permission) to initiate a coup, believing Toadstripe is unfit for the position of leader, with so little experience in a position of power.

Goals: To take out Toadstripe, but moreover, to take over ShadowClan. She similarly doesn't believe Dawnstar is fit to be leader, and will take over, by any means necessary. She believes she's the only one who could possibly lead such a Clan, and she has a plan to get into power - she'll execute it no matter the cost.

Ideas: She's currently missing, but will rejoin ShadowClan presently. She'll begin to chip away at it from the inside, but will take a noticeably different approach to taking over the rebellion on ShadowClan's part.

Extra: Watch out for her - she's a real threat to Toadstripe's plan.

@Fawnhearted
So the thing about this is for cats to join they have to "follow the call" meaning they share his ideals at first, so maybe at first she's a loyal follower but shifts to trying to bring them down?