Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old June 16th, 2021, 12:23 PM
tea bag

My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: A Toady Rebellion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Accepted! Though is wouldn't say he hates Toadstripe yet because they haven't interacted
Not really. He makes first guesses and he thinks that Toadstripe is kinda weird

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Hours: 3 - 5 PM Pacific Time! However some days I may not be available
Old June 16th, 2021, 12:24 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverserenity View Post
Not really. He makes first guesses and he thinks that Toadstripe is kinda weird
Okay but he can't hate him before meeting him lol

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old June 16th, 2021, 12:31 PM
tea bag

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Okay but he can't hate him before meeting him lol
True, where do we roleplay the rebellion? Could you send me the link

I just came back from a year of inactivity! If possible, please tell me a few major events during that period! Thank you! I am also looking for a roleplay to do

Hours: 3 - 5 PM Pacific Time! However some days I may not be available
Old June 16th, 2021, 12:34 PM

(I will mention you) @Silverserenity
Old June 16th, 2021, 12:50 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverserenity View Post
True, where do we roleplay the rebellion? Could you send me the link
I mentioned you there already

Old June 16th, 2021, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Toadstripe of Shadowclan has decided that he is done with Dawnstars rule, not just Dawnstar, but all the secrets of the clans. He respects Starclan above all else and believes the Clans are falling apart, leaders and deputy's getting brutally murdered. Broken families and secrets, will you help Toadstripe uncover these and “fix” the clans?

Overall, this will be similar to most secret rebellions, but it will be towards ALL the clans, Toadstripe will be the overall “leader” of the group, but since all clans are planned to be involved, each clan can choose their own “leader” that will work with Toadstripe.

Each Clan will help train the others in a special skill:

Thunderclan - Strength
Shadowclan - Stealth
Windclan - Speed
Riverclan - Swimming

Plots (The Plans of the Rebellion) :

-Overrule Dawnstar
-Resolve Secrets
-The whole Thunder-River secret
-Become better Warriors (think Dark Forest Training but not as Bloodthirsty)

Members:

(PL) = Possible Leader | (T) = Traitor

Toadstripe - 34 Moons - He/Him - SC - Leader @Fawnhearted)
Smokemoon - 12 Moons - He/Him - SC - Warrior ( @~Fierceclaw~ )
Blackmist - 32 Moons - He/Him - WC - Warrior (PL) ( @/~Fierceclaw~ )
Leafwind - 30 Moons - She/Her - TC - Warrior (PL) ( @Dawnfallstar )
Owlspots - 33 Moons - She/Her - SC - Warrior (T) ( @Celeste )
Reedpaw - 10 Moons - He/Him - RC - Spy ( @Kyrieknight )
Clearwing - 32 Moons - She/Her - SC - Spy ( @shaded shadow )
Blackwing - 42 Moons - He/Him - SC - Warrior ( @im a cat )
Nightclaw - 42 Moons - He/Him - RC - Warrior ( @/im a cat )
Mistyshade - 21 Moons - She/Her - TC - Warrior (PL) ( @~Storm~ )
Cinderpaw - 10 Moons - She/Her - WC - Warrior ( @feather lily)
Glaretail - 25 Moons - He/Him - SC - Warrior ( @Silverserenity )

Form:
Name:
Pronouns:
Personality:
Clan and Rank:
Goals:
Ideas:
Extra:
@Fawnhearted

Name: Grousestorm
Pronouns: She/her though she’s fine with they/them
Looks: Brown ticked tabby with white markings, bright green eyes, and neck fluff that looks like a ruffed grouses
Personality: Ambitious, stubborn, a bit blunt and upfront, eager to prove herself. Rather excitable but very dedicated
Clan and Rank: ThunderClan warrior
Goals: Mostly to find out the secrets between ThunderClan and RiverClan, and to prove herself to the rebellion
Ideas: None yet
Extra: I hope Grouse gives you Hamilton (Like Alexander Hamilton the person/character not the whole musical) vibes as I roleplay her because that’s what I’m aiming for

Last edited by Tuftdrawsanddoodles; June 16th, 2021 at 04:46 PM.
Old June 16th, 2021, 04:56 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuftleap View Post
Name: Grousestorm
Pronouns: She/her though she’s fine with they/them
Looks: Brown ticked tabby with white markings, bright green eyes, and neck fluff that looks like a ruffed grouses
Personality: Ambitious, stubborn, a bit blunt and upfront, eager to prove herself. Rather excitable but very dedicated
Clan and Rank: ThunderClan warrior
Goals: Mostly to find out the secrets between ThunderClan and RiverClan, and to prove herself to the rebellion
Ideas: None yet
Extra: I hope Grouse gives you Hamilton (Like Alexander Hamilton the person/character not the whole musical) vibes as I roleplay her because that’s what I’m aiming for
Accepted! But please don't quote the whole thing lol

Old June 16th, 2021, 05:21 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.

Name: White'paw

Pronouns: She/her

Looks: A white shecat with grey markings and amber eyes, if you want a better example, you can check my characters album, her most up to date design is on the album cover.

Personality: A calculative and arrogant she-cat, she is arrogant in the sense of thinking she is the best and the only one who actually matters in the grand scheme of things. She used this as an excuse to be lazy and to just socialize and groom all day. This was before she got her second mentor though, during a fighting session, her ego became to much for him and he attacked White'paw, causing murderous thoughts to get into her head.

She not only hated Rumbling'storm [her mentor], but the general high ranks, even if Kestral'star hasn't done anything personal to her, as he wasn't the one who assigned her Rumbling'storm as a mentor, she believes that no matter who is on that wetrock, they wouldn't give her or anyone proper mentors, or free time, or, anything she deems as good. With her arrogance, she believes she is the only one meant to be the leader of Riverclan.

When she went on a stroll to think of, to put it bluntly, murder ideas. She got lost, so she thought about a lot and learned a lot on that journey. How to not be so honest to the point where your cover is blown was her most important lesson, before, she was a snappy apprentice who couldn't keep her muzzle shut, which got her attacked by her mentor. Now, she's cold and thinks before she speaks, almost never speaking unless necessary, so she can get her way, she's also thinking this can help with getting others to do her 'dirty work', as she'd rather not get her paws and fur dirty.

Clan and Rank: Riverclan[Missing], Member. [I don't think she'd be fit to be in the role of a leader, even if she wants that, I also think it'd be funny if she was just complaining in her head to herself on how she deserves the spot of riverclan 'leader', but never gets it.]

Goals: She has two goals, but will only say one of them. The only goal she'll say she has is to fix the issues with abusive and terrible mentors in the clans, as she knows it's deemed as peaceful and she even believes in fixing it. Her other goal, she'd rather keep private, if cats knew about it, they wouldn't trust her. She wants to be leader of Riverclan, and if she needs too, she will get per paws 'dirty' to get her way. She'll also turn her back on the group if she sees them serving no use to her plan, or if they find out about her plans to murder her mentor and possibly other cats.

Ideas: N/A

Extra: She is currently missing, I have put a starter for a rejoining rp for her though! Also, she is most likely gonna betray the group if they don't show usefulness to her anymore.

| @Fawnhearted

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; June 16th, 2021 at 05:23 PM.
Old June 16th, 2021, 05:40 PM
pastel king

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
Name: White'paw

Pronouns: She/her

Looks: A white shecat with grey markings and amber eyes, if you want a better example, you can check my characters album, her most up to date design is on the album cover.

Personality: A calculative and arrogant she-cat, she is arrogant in the sense of thinking she is the best and the only one who actually matters in the grand scheme of things. She used this as an excuse to be lazy and to just socialize and groom all day. This was before she got her second mentor though, during a fighting session, her ego became to much for him and he attacked White'paw, causing murderous thoughts to get into her head.

She not only hated Rumbling'storm [her mentor], but the general high ranks, even if Kestral'star hasn't done anything personal to her, as he wasn't the one who assigned her Rumbling'storm as a mentor, she believes that no matter who is on that wetrock, they wouldn't give her or anyone proper mentors, or free time, or, anything she deems as good. With her arrogance, she believes she is the only one meant to be the leader of Riverclan.

When she went on a stroll to think of, to put it bluntly, murder ideas. She got lost, so she thought about a lot and learned a lot on that journey. How to not be so honest to the point where your cover is blown was her most important lesson, before, she was a snappy apprentice who couldn't keep her muzzle shut, which got her attacked by her mentor. Now, she's cold and thinks before she speaks, almost never speaking unless necessary, so she can get her way, she's also thinking this can help with getting others to do her 'dirty work', as she'd rather not get her paws and fur dirty.

Clan and Rank: Riverclan[Missing], Member. [I don't think she'd be fit to be in the role of a leader, even if she wants that, I also think it'd be funny if she was just complaining in her head to herself on how she deserves the spot of riverclan 'leader', but never gets it.]

Goals: She has two goals, but will only say one of them. The only goal she'll say she has is to fix the issues with abusive and terrible mentors in the clans, as she knows it's deemed as peaceful and she even believes in fixing it. Her other goal, she'd rather keep private, if cats knew about it, they wouldn't trust her. She wants to be leader of Riverclan, and if she needs too, she will get per paws 'dirty' to get her way. She'll also turn her back on the group if she sees them serving no use to her plan, or if they find out about her plans to murder her mentor and possibly other cats.

Ideas: N/A

Extra: She is currently missing, I have put a starter for a rejoining rp for her though! Also, she is most likely gonna betray the group if they don't show usefulness to her anymore.

| @Fawnhearted
Accepted!

Old June 16th, 2021, 08:11 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Name: Brindlepaw
Pronouns: He/him, for now
Looks: Gray-brown tabby with soft amber eyes
Personality: Kind, good-natured, jumpy, over analyzing, and sensitive. Birchpaw holds himself to a rather high standard. Birchpaw knows that his worth shouldn’t depend on his skills, but he still can’t help but do so
Clan and Rank: ThunderClan
Goals: For peace to be between the clans
Ideas: None Yet
Extra: None