Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Mica
Today 08:27 AM
Warrior Name creator
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:23 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 08:22 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 08:20 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 08:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 4th, 2017, 02:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( It's fine :3 ))

Goldeneye looked at Tempestjay, blinking. "Come on, don't worry about that!" He forced out, trying to smile. "Think of this as a chance to become better than me," he sighed, not wanting to think that way, but knowing that it might be the only way to motivate Tempest. "Think about it!" He said smoothly, trying to act calm, "Brave Tempestjay saved the clan while pathetic Goldeneye ran to Halestar!" He shook as he said that, but forced himself to keep a straight face. He was basically talking himself down, but he could deal with that. What mattered now was getting Tempestjay comfortable with acting as deputy while he was away, because if he didn't, that would probably turn out bad for both of them.
"We all know that's not how it's going to happen!" he fired back as the tree rocked agasint the waves. He could almost feel to getting unhinged from the barriers of the clan. The rocking in the waves as the murky water splashed up and sprayed him in the face. He sneezed away the water and shook his head send droplets flying out to mix with the rain. He knew these tricks well but also understood how the Tom was going to be relentless in going to find halestar. Perhaps one last chance? "I have longer legs, I am far more athletically gifted! I can make it. They will listen to you because they know and respect you. I'm just the clans grump!" he howled as another flash of lightning struck the sky and he ducked as tremendous thunder shook the very tree they stood on. "My fur is slightly white, they can see me from far away!" he yowled. Just than a violent jerk of the tree sent him flying into a tangle of the branches. He wailed in horror as his hind leg dabbed the water. He thrashed wildly and tried to claw his way back up through the branches. Bobbing on the weak out reaching twig like branches. He clambered his way up to about halfway when the branch snapped. He yowled again and plumitted for a split second. Catching himself on the branches yet again. If he kept Goldeneye waiting they would have no chance in getting to halestar on time. Every few seconds she and her patrol went farther and farther. "GO! I got things here!"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 4th, 2017, 03:47 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

"We all know that's not how it's going to happen!" he fired back as the tree rocked agasint the waves. He could almost feel to getting unhinged from the barriers of the clan. The rocking in the waves as the murky water splashed up and sprayed him in the face. He sneezed away the water and shook his head send droplets flying out to mix with the rain. He knew these tricks well but also understood how the Tom was going to be relentless in going to find halestar. Perhaps one last chance? "I have longer legs, I am far more athletically gifted! I can make it. They will listen to you because they know and respect you. I'm just the clans grump!" he howled as another flash of lightning struck the sky and he ducked as tremendous thunder shook the very tree they stood on. "My fur is slightly white, they can see me from far away!" he yowled. Just than a violent jerk of the tree sent him flying into a tangle of the branches. He wailed in horror as his hind leg dabbed the water. He thrashed wildly and tried to claw his way back up through the branches. Bobbing on the weak out reaching twig like branches. He clambered his way up to about halfway when the branch snapped. He yowled again and plumitted for a split second. Catching himself on the branches yet again. If he kept Goldeneye waiting they would have no chance in getting to halestar on time. Every few seconds she and her patrol went farther and farther. "GO! I got things here!"
Goldeneye was quiet for a long moment, barely knowing what to do. He blinked, before simply nodding. He looked at the water in front of him, it didn't look too deep, and he kinda knew how to swim. He took a deep breath and jumped off the trunk, running as best he could in the water. He couldn't let his clan down, he couldn't let his clan down! "Thank you!" He called to Tempestjay, not knowing if when he came back the camp would still be fine. Sprinting across the clearing, he headed for the entrance, despite the rain beating down hard. The thing that kept him going was knowing that he could help his clan. His paws thudding on the ground as he ran, forcing himself to tread lighter, as the more mud that got on his paws, the harder it was to run.

(( Sorry for the short post :3 I got writer's block at the worst time ))
Old July 4th, 2017, 03:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye was quiet for a long moment, barely knowing what to do. He blinked, before simply nodding. He looked at the water in front of him, it didn't look too deep, and he kinda knew how to swim. He took a deep breath and jumped off the trunk, running as best he could in the water. He couldn't let his clan down, he couldn't let his clan down! "Thank you!" He called to Tempestjay, not knowing if when he came back the camp would still be fine. Sprinting across the clearing, he headed for the entrance, despite the rain beating down hard. The thing that kept him going was knowing that he could help his clan. His paws thudding on the ground as he ran, forcing himself to tread lighter, as the more mud that got on his paws, the harder it was to run.

(( Sorry for the short post :3 I got writer's block at the worst time ))

[ I suppose we could end it here because I'm not sure where lose we would go from this point ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old July 4th, 2017, 04:05 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

[ I suppose we could end it here because I'm not sure where lose we would go from this point ]
(( Yes, I agree :3 ))
Old July 4th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Lionpaw noticed the she-can pause, though didn't acknowledge it, and he was glad she laughed with him at his small mention. He knew he had to offer to help, he felt bad that because of him, she had a load of mud stuck in her long fur. He was happy when she asked for confirmation, to which he happily replied, "It's no problem at all, I don't mind," and when she accepted, purred in response and smiled at her. He was indeed glad to have her as a friend. She was very kind, funny, and playful, and Lionpaw was very glad that he'd approached her. He knew that, if her legs weren't short, she'd be the kind of cat to have tons of friends, and he found it very unfair that most cats couldn't look past one small thing. He'd promised to himself as a kit that he'd never let something like short legs or no tail bother him. After seeing a kit being made fun of for having a short, stumpy tail, he made himself that promise.
When she flicked his nose, it twitched from being tickled by the fluffy tail. He listened to what she said before glancing around in search of the place she was speaking of. He found it, and followed the small she-cat quickly over the to spot. The grass there was slightly flattened from the weight of multiple other cats sitting and laying on it, yet it was still quite fluffy and a comfortable spot to relax. He, too, sped up, before laying down and stretching, rolling on his back and extending his paws into the air, pushing his head slightly into the cushioning grass, ears pressing forwardly against his head in the process. "Alright," he sighed, rolling back over, "Lets do this. You first!"

[Thanks, Robin!!]
The small apprentice smiled and chuckled slightly as he soon joined her on the patch of grass, rolling over and stretching his paws in the air. He certainly was a delight to have around and it made her happy, seeing someone glad to be around her and didn’t see Newtpaw as a helpless kitten. She looked around the clearing for a moment, watching as several cats conversed and socialized over a piece of prey or shared tongues like usual. Being out here rather than kept up in the nursery all the time made her feel like she was already officially apart of Shadowclan. She looked at Lionpaw, hoping that when her training began, she could tell him all about it and perhaps even impress him. Newtpaw was determined to become a great warrior like anyone other normal apprentice, she refused to let anything about her get in the way of her future. A light breeze ruffled her fur slightly, making the small she-cat shudder, but the mud was so caked into her fur that it was hardly noticeable.

Her ears twitched to her friend’s words and she looked over at Lionpaw, saying that they were prepared to do this and that she was up first. It made the apprentice nod and turn her head slightly to peer back at the mud that littered her back. “The perks of being a long-furred cat..” She murmured and shook her head, leaning forward and doing her best to get some of the mud out of her pelt, the taste of the mud was terrible and she quickly spit it out into the dirt. “Bleh..” Newtpaw said, her nose scrunching up as she looked at Lionpaw, “I bet it would be easier if we were like Riverclan cats and had water to assist us.” The she-cat mentioned, her whiskers twitching.

[No Problem!]

Old July 4th, 2017, 10:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker padded into the place she would be staying until her kittens arrived. She looked around at all the other Queens with there kittens, and that made her smile. She lifted her head high and trotted over to an empty area where there was an open nest. It was an old best though, she swept away the old miss and other nesting materials with her puffy tail and replaced some of it with the miss she had been carrying in on her mouth. She spread it out evenly among the small hollow in the ground and looked up to see if her mate was right behind her. She didn't see him yet so she lifted a paw and started to mess with a bit of moss that lay closest to her. She lifted her gaze to watch a Queen play with her babies. She sighed in content and laid down beside her soon to be best. She rolled into her back and purred loudly as she waited for Coldhearted.

@Constellation
Coldhearted padded into the nursery den, the stench filling his nostrils. This was something that he knew he wouldn't get used to. Why did his mate want to settle here again? Though he knew she was pregnant with kits, that didn't stop him from smelling the distaste of a lot of milk in the nursery. As he let out a quick sigh, the tom gingerly walked up to his mate, offering her a small smile. He looked around, noticed her comfortable nest that she would be soon sharing with their little one. ''Are you okay?'' He stepped up to her, peering down at her as she was on her back. His ears perked in alert, and he bent down to give her a lick to her cheek before stepping away from her and observing what she did with the nest. It looked comfortable enough for her. And nice. And neat. He figured she had everything under control. For him, he had to make sure he seen her often. He already knew Chrysanthemumshade would be making her way into the nursery den after finding out sister was a newly made queen. As was her brother. Soon the entire family would be together, and Cloverwhisker would be the main event. But, Coldhearted knew he wouldn't always be there. He had warrior duties to tend to, yet he didn't want Cloverwhisker to feel lonely all the time. He was sure she would make plenty friends with the other queens. ''Great job on the nest,'' He purred. ''Do you need anything for me to do?''
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Coldhearted padded into the nursery den, the stench filling his nostrils. This was something that he knew he wouldn't get used to. Why did his mate want to settle here again? Though he knew she was pregnant with kits, that didn't stop him from smelling the distaste of a lot of milk in the nursery. As he let out a quick sigh, the tom gingerly walked up to his mate, offering her a small smile. He looked around, noticed her comfortable nest that she would be soon sharing with their little one. ''Are you okay?'' He stepped up to her, peering down at her as she was on her back. His ears perked in alert, and he bent down to give her a lick to her cheek before stepping away from her and observing what she did with the nest. It looked comfortable enough for her. And nice. And neat. He figured she had everything under control. For him, he had to make sure he seen her often. He already knew Chrysanthemumshade would be making her way into the nursery den after finding out sister was a newly made queen. As was her brother. Soon the entire family would be together, and Cloverwhisker would be the main event. But, Coldhearted knew he wouldn't always be there. He had warrior duties to tend to, yet he didn't want Cloverwhisker to feel lonely all the time. He was sure she would make plenty friends with the other queens. ''Great job on the nest,'' He purred. ''Do you need anything for me to do?''
She nodded in response to his first question and rolled over to her belly "Yes, I am alright!" She stood to her paws and grabbed him by the scruff. She tugged him down to her best and placed a paw over the back of his neck. She laid beside him and began to lick his ears. A rumbling purr sounded from her throat as she did so "I love you Coldy.."
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:12 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
The small apprentice smiled and chuckled slightly as he soon joined her on the patch of grass, rolling over and stretching his paws in the air. He certainly was a delight to have around and it made her happy, seeing someone glad to be around her and didn’t see Newtpaw as a helpless kitten. She looked around the clearing for a moment, watching as several cats conversed and socialized over a piece of prey or shared tongues like usual. Being out here rather than kept up in the nursery all the time made her feel like she was already officially apart of Shadowclan. She looked at Lionpaw, hoping that when her training began, she could tell him all about it and perhaps even impress him. Newtpaw was determined to become a great warrior like anyone other normal apprentice, she refused to let anything about her get in the way of her future. A light breeze ruffled her fur slightly, making the small she-cat shudder, but the mud was so caked into her fur that it was hardly noticeable.

Her ears twitched to her friend’s words and she looked over at Lionpaw, saying that they were prepared to do this and that she was up first. It made the apprentice nod and turn her head slightly to peer back at the mud that littered her back. “The perks of being a long-furred cat..” She murmured and shook her head, leaning forward and doing her best to get some of the mud out of her pelt, the taste of the mud was terrible and she quickly spit it out into the dirt. “Bleh..” Newtpaw said, her nose scrunching up as she looked at Lionpaw, “I bet it would be easier if we were like Riverclan cats and had water to assist us.” The she-cat mentioned, her whiskers twitching.

[No Problem!]

The brown tom nodded, "Yeah, i'll bet it'd wash off easily, then!" He went to help. As soon as the mud touched his mouth, he winced in disgust, before cleaning as much as he could in just the first sweep of the tongue. He spat it onto the ground, his nose scrunched. "That is fowl," he mewed, spitting again. "We'll definitely have to find a way to get the taste off of our tongues after this!" He went for another sweep, once again spitting the mud out. "That taste is so bad, it's indescribable." He should his head, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment.
"Alright," he sighed, "We'll be done with your fur soon, then you can go clean that taste off while I clean myself. Mine should be easier, itse a little shorter than yours, plus I shook the mud off as soon as it was there, so lots of it couldn't dry and stick." He spit excess mud out once more, mixed with his own saliva, and continued to help Newtpaw. He tried his best to do most of the work, because he knew it tasted absolutely terrible and he was the one that tackled Newtpaw. He didn't want her to have to taste nore of the mud than she needed to.
His fluffy tail flicked to rest at his side, from where it'd first been, spread straight out behind him, which was slightly uncomfortable for the tom. He'd much rather sit with his tail tucked at his side, though he'd met cats that prefer otherwise. He, too, heard others conversing, and listened to the chatter in the background as he worked.
Old July 5th, 2017, 05:20 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The brown tom nodded, "Yeah, i'll bet it'd wash off easily, then!" He went to help. As soon as the mud touched his mouth, he winced in disgust, before cleaning as much as he could in just the first sweep of the tongue. He spat it onto the ground, his nose scrunched. "That is fowl," he mewed, spitting again. "We'll definitely have to find a way to get the taste off of our tongues after this!" He went for another sweep, once again spitting the mud out. "That taste is so bad, it's indescribable." He should his head, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment.
"Alright," he sighed, "We'll be done with your fur soon, then you can go clean that taste off while I clean myself. Mine should be easier, itse a little shorter than yours, plus I shook the mud off as soon as it was there, so lots of it couldn't dry and stick." He spit excess mud out once more, mixed with his own saliva, and continued to help Newtpaw. He tried his best to do most of the work, because he knew it tasted absolutely terrible and he was the one that tackled Newtpaw. He didn't want her to have to taste nore of the mud than she needed to.
His fluffy tail flicked to rest at his side, from where it'd first been, spread straight out behind him, which was slightly uncomfortable for the tom. He'd much rather sit with his tail tucked at his side, though he'd met cats that prefer otherwise. He, too, heard others conversing, and listened to the chatter in the background as he worked.
Newtpaw smiled when he agreed with her and watched for a few moments as he cleaned her long-fur, which seemed as foul of a job to him as it was to her. The taste of mud was no delicious taste and she could see it in his expressions. “Perhaps we can share a blackbird together after this together.” The small apprentice offered, her tone quiet and sincere, “Besides, I am a little hungry after all that running around.” She could see the disgust in his tone when he spoke of the mud once more and she felt bad for him having to do this - she then made a silent promise to make it up to him. The she-cat knew that he was doing this to make up for tackling her earlier into the mud puddle, but she hated to see her newfound friend go through having such a terrible taste. She’s repay him for his kindness definitely in the future. At the moment, she didn’t know how or when - but it would be on her mind until it was done. The small apprentice gave her fur a few more licks, gagging slightly at the taste of the mud like him and spat out the substance in the dirt nearby. It was nearly done, with Lionpaw’s help, of course.

She nodded to his words, looking over to the freshkill pile on the opposite side of camp and then looked back at him. “Are you sure you don’t want any help cleaning your own fur, I’d hate for you to get no help after you helped me.” Newtpaw remarked, a soft smile resting on her face as she peered at Lionpaw, “Thank you, by the way, for your help. It is a nuisance sometimes when having to groom this pelt.” She said this with a little giggle. Even with her shortened legs, Newtpaw always prided herself with her fur - which, when clean, was soft and beautiful to look at. Newtpaw uttered a slight yawn, seeming just a little tired. She lifted her gaze to the sky above that peeked through the trees, seeing the darkened grey clouds that slowly rolled past them in the sky. She wondered if it would rain again any time soon.
Old July 5th, 2017, 12:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She nodded in response to his first question and rolled over to her belly "Yes, I am alright!" She stood to her paws and grabbed him by the scruff. She tugged him down to her best and placed a paw over the back of his neck. She laid beside him and began to lick his ears. A rumbling purr sounded from her throat as she did so "I love you Coldy.."

''Hey!-'' Coldhearted was taken by surprise when his mate grabbed him by the scruff and pulled him down. Why the aggression? Probably pregnancy mood swings. He figured that had to be right. What else could it be? Cloverwhisker was a gentle soul from what he knew. Though this was her first litter. It would be tough on her, and on him as well. So, he succumbed to whatever she wanted him to do. As long as she was alright, he would be fine. The tom laid still, in the comfy nest as she began to lick him. He flicked his tail, but limply laid it across Cloverwhisker's back. Upon her words, the tom lifted his own head to give her a lick between her ears; atop her forehead. ''I love you too, Clovey.'' His voice was low, only loud enough for her to hear.
Closed Thread