Today 12:43 AM

Old August 13th, 2023, 02:33 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Willow's Rise

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Wildpaw ☽༓・*˚⁺ ͙

Male[he/him] - Thunderclan Apprentice

Seeing a warrior walk over to Willow Rise the young apprentice quietly followed behind him as quietly as he could. He was curious about why he was out by himself, but then again he shouldn't be out by himself. He was still an apprentice. Well, technically he wasn't out by himself. If he was caught by anyone other than Rainfall he could just tell them he was with him.

Still not wanting to get caught, his pawsteps were quiet as he sneaked after him. Of course, he wasn't too quiet, so they could know he was there if he was paying attention. He was just quiet enough for the ultimate surprise. Once the older cat was settled down was when he was ready to strike.

Wildpaw kept his claws in before playing yowling, attempting to jump right on him. He looked at Rainfall to see if they were going to do anything. He left out a small giggle despite being 11 moons old. He was just waiting for him to make the next move.

{ @Caspian; }

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 13th, 2023, 02:47 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Rainfall | he/him | Agatha kitty | asexual | Status: surprised

Rainfall let out a loud yelp as Wildpaw leaped onto his stomach, cut off by a shortness of breath. “Get off.” he breathed, trying to swipe at the apprentice’s muzzle with seathed claws. Rainfall didn’t want to be choked to death by an apprentice or succumb to his asthma. He made another attempt to get him off, bunching up his hind legs and made an attempt to kick Wildpaw off. Rainfall hoped that Wildpaw wouldn’t take this to offense. He didn’t want to talk to his clan mates nor have an argument with one over getting him off. However, Wildpaw’s element of surprise was impressive. But, he hadn’t been paying attention, so maybe he was just loud and Rainfall was deaf. It was one or the other. Snapping his attention back to Wildpaw, he locked eyes with him, a small flare of confidence in his brilliant, deep blue gaze. “Impressive.” he muttered softly, half to himself e open though his focus was trained on Wildpaw

@Catherine

Last edited by Caspian; August 13th, 2023 at 02:50 AM.
Old August 13th, 2023, 11:52 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Rani

Roseraven felt like she was going to get dizzy, trying to track Mudhound. Maybe that was their plan all along. Make her dizzy and then attack her when she least expected it. No, that was ridiculous! Mudhound's silly attitude was getting to her and ruining her miserable and gloomy mindset!

She knew she would become an absolute mess since her paws and muzzle were white and tried to think of a way to move the berries cleanly. She could use a leaf or stick, but that would mush them up. So she just gave up and used her mouth, becoming even more purple than Mudhound. Perhaps finding their source would be useful since animals likely went to feed there. Or any bush, really, especially ons to mass her scent. She ended up setting them down near a mind Bush abd hiding in it, immediately adding leaves and twigs to her already stained fur.
Old August 16th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Seems Roseraven didnt have any ideas for what the winner would win! Thats alright! Not like Mudhound had any ideas either, they'd figure it out.

In the meantime it seemed that their friend had chosen their spot and was setting things up so while the ex medicine cat was laying down her berries Mudhound set their own bait. They werent sure what Rosey was set to catch near that bush but they guessed they'd see!

Before setting up their own stalking position they approached the other warrior once more to nail down the last bit of the little competition.

"Ok so we each gotta spot! Uuuum so now we gotta bet which prey we'll catch the most in our spot with the berries and the cat that gets the most wins! I bet Ill get a lotta voles in my spot and Ill get more voles then you'll get..... Uh birds? I dunno what you'll get outta a bush Im not too familiar with the territory I guess hehe!"

To be fair to Mudhound they hadnt hunted here before but was super excited to do so.
"Anyway once you place your bet on the prey we can get started and go until our bait is gone or we get bored! Sounds good?"
Hopefully she did, Mudhound wanted their friend to have fun at this too and while would usually go for something like play wrestling as a game. Roseraven was a little cat though and seemed kinda..... Sensitive? The maine coon mix was good at picking up on emotions and she seemed like she wouldnt enjoy wrestling even if it was good natured.

@Shade. #Air
(Ok so I figured how this would work is we'd each roll an online dice to determine the prey caught in this little mini game. First roll a d20.

If you roll a 1-9 you roll a d4 to determine how much prey of the prey you bet you catch, if you roll a 1 on the d20 1 of that d4 roll is not the bet prey.

If you roll a 10-15 you roll 1 d4 for the bet prey you catch and an additional 1 d4 of non bet prey you also catch.
If your d20 rolls a 16-20 you roll 2 d4 and thats how many bet prey you catch.
Make sense and sound good? Im kinda using this to test out a dice system Im planning to use for an event lol)
Old August 17th, 2023, 02:04 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Rani

Roseraven thought about what her bet prey should be. She could probably catch some birds. I mean, the damn corvids followed her everywhere. She could see them now, watching her from the trees. Maybe she could get some payback for all the awkward situations they caused her.
"I think birds is definitely good. Let's see if i remember anything of my training before i was a medicine cat." she said, moving back inwards into the smelly bush.

(Rolls: 18, 3, 1)

None if the corvids approached. Perhaps it was for the better. It might feel weird, hunting them, since they spent so much time around her. Other birds, however, were very enticed, and over the course of a while, roseraven managed to get 4 whole birds. Her pelt was, of course, an absolute mess, and she was injured in several minor ways, but it was a surprising success.
Old August 18th, 2023, 09:52 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw]

The apprentice bounded out to the territory following Sunleap. Her prances stayed enthusiastic until they reached Willow's Rise. "SOOoo, Ragweed?" Treepaw spoke, looking at Sunleap for a moment. "Where should we go to find it?"

@Katiethewolfchild

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 18th, 2023, 10:08 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap saw a plant he was pretty sure was ragweed. He meowed I'm pretty sure this is ragweed before he grabbed 3 and also grabbed 2 cobwebs. +3 ragweed and +2 cobwebs. @SuspiciousMindz
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old August 18th, 2023, 10:14 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw]

The apprentice pranced over to Sunleap and offered a big smile. "Ohh!" She cooed before plucking some ragweed herself and looking at the warrior for approval. "This should be enough, right?" She spoke muffled through the herbs in her jaws.

+3 ragweed
@Katiethewolfchild

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 18th, 2023, 10:35 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap meowed yes that should be enough, his voice also muffled though the herbs in his jaw. @SuspiciousMindz
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 18th, 2023 at 10:37 AM.
Old August 18th, 2023, 10:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

@Shade. #Air
You know whats funny. Rani was always completely aware of the fact that there was crows/ravens kinda haunting Roseraven. But Mudhound? Mudhound to this day is completely oblivious to the giant black birds that follow their new friend around constantly. Like, they.... Just dont seem to notice. At all. Theyre so tunnel visioned on 'having friend fun!' that they dont seem to realize theyre there. Their lack of acknowledgement could be chocked up to being polite on Roseravens end but itd be an incorrect assumption. This was just Mudhound being stupid again.

You know what else was stupid? Their hunting method. While the molly had actually stalked their prey who were drawn to the bait the maine coon mix just kinda waited outside the vole hole for the prey to wander out into their jaws.

The odd part was that it worked?

(Rolls: 7, 3)
No seriously three of the little buggers were so dumb they straight walked out drawn to the scent of berry and into Mudhounds face where they were snapped up. It was almost impressive if it wasnt so empty brained.

Whatever though by the time that they duo had wrapped up Roseraven had still beaten them and to be honest the tripod seemed perfectly fine with it.
"Oooooh! Look at that Rosey! This really works, usually this amount of prey takes a whole hunting patrol! Thats super cool good job!"
Looking over the prey the numbers finally clicked to and the warriors eyes went wide and they leaped into the air cheering.
"OH MY GOSH YOU WON TOO! CONGRATULATIONS THAT'S AMAZING!!!! THREE CHEERS FOR ROSEY!"
The warrior was dancing around the area like a loon now.
"Rosey! Rosey! GOOOOOO ROSERAVEN!"
The corvids were temporarily startled off of their trees when they finally stopped, grinning at their friend and wildly wagging.
"So whatdya wanna win? This was a competition after all, you deserve a prize!"