Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Profile mewsic? any...
by Myling
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:43 AM
Go to first new post everything stays, but it...
by wolfie
Last post by taillow
Today 11:42 AM
Go to first new post Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:42 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:37 AM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 11:34 AM

Old February 11th, 2022, 01:24 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Apprentices and Warriors Wanted~

Three dark furred cats, three of the cats from the Dark Forest. Three cruel toms, willing to do anything to get back at the clans they were born in.
The three toms, Twistedfang, Burningsky and Catchingfire all take multiple apprentices and make them into the fiercest and murderous cats in the entire forest.
Burningsky and Catchingfire are brothers, but Burning had killed Catching and tried to kill their sister, Mockingbird. Twisted was the type of tom who had abused his mate and kits until he died of unknown causes and joined the Dark Forest where he had then met Burningsky and Catchingfire where the three toms all agreed to take cats of the clans under their broken wings and teach them.

But then again. . . I need apprentices and warriors for them to train.
3/???

form:
Cat:
Clan:
Personality:
Description:
Mention Me: @Parabatai

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; February 14th, 2022 at 12:55 PM.
Old February 11th, 2022, 01:32 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ShadowClan Re: Apprentices and Warriors Wanted~

Cat: Fawnheart
Clan: Shadowclan
Personality: Fawnheart is loyal, committed and responsible, disliking anything related to fun. He isn't the usual evil ShadowClanner, but you could say he is a smidge evil. Fawnheart made the mistake of falling in love with an outsider as a young warrior, and before his clan could discover his kits, Fawnheart ruthlessly killed his outsider mate and his newborn kits, abolishing fun forever in his mind. Fawnheart dislikes kits and their games as well as apprentices, and is straightforward and pessimistic.
Description: Fawnheart is a purebred Abyssinian cat, with long slender legs and small ear tufts. He has fawn-coloured fur and bright yellow eyes, and is a ticked tabby. Raised by Twolegs when he was a kit, he has a small jagged scar at his neck where his collar had pressed too hard and cut into his skin.
Other: I don’t have him currently in the Alliances because I’m drawing out his reference right now, but I very much want him to have a Dark Forest cat to influence his future actions. His future apprentice, Weaselpaw, is going to be trained by a Dark Forest cat as well and the two of them are gonna do a lot of nasty deeds together.

Last edited by Captain; February 11th, 2022 at 01:33 PM.
Old February 11th, 2022, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Apprentices and Warriors Wanted~

Quote:
Originally Posted by masquerade View Post
Cat: Fawnheart
Personality: Fawnheart is loyal, committed and responsible, disliking anything related to fun. He isn't the usual evil ShadowClanner, but you could say he is a smidge evil. Fawnheart made the mistake of falling in love with an outsider as a young warrior, and before his clan could discover his kits, Fawnheart ruthlessly killed his outsider mate and his newborn kits, abolishing fun forever in his mind. Fawnheart dislikes kits and their games as well as apprentices, and is straightforward and pessimistic.
Description: Fawnheart is a purebred Abyssinian cat, with long slender legs and small ear tufts. He has fawn-coloured fur and bright yellow eyes, and is a ticked tabby. Raised by Twolegs when he was a kit, he has a small jagged scar at his neck where his collar had pressed too hard and cut into his skin.
Other: I don’t have him currently in the Alliances because I’m drawing out his reference right now, but I very much want him to have a Dark Forest cat to influence his future actions. His future apprentice, Weaselpaw, is going to be trained by a Dark Forest cat as well and the two of them are gonna do a lot of nasty deeds together.
Oh yes, I think it would go down pretty well with either Burningsky or Twistedfang. When I read it, I had an idea that Burning would teach Fawnheart while Twisted taught Weaslepaw and they didn't tell each other into all four of them interact in one dream, telling their two 'apprentices' as they will call them.
Twistedfang had abused his mate and kits before he had died, he absolutely hates kits so I think it would be a cool idea for Burning to make him train Weaselpaw.
Burningsky was never meant to be evil, but he was turned that way when his clan banished his mate and three month old kits, he now only dreams of revenge and hate.

Old February 11th, 2022, 02:18 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabatai View Post
Oh yes, I think it would go down pretty well with either Burningsky or Twistedfang. When I read it, I had an idea that Burning would teach Fawnheart while Twisted taught Weaslepaw and they didn't tell each other into all four of them interact in one dream, telling their two 'apprentices' as they will call them.
Twistedfang had abused his mate and kits before he had died, he absolutely hates kits so I think it would be a cool idea for Burning to make him train Weaselpaw.
Burningsky was never meant to be evil, but he was turned that way when his clan banished his mate and three month old kits, he now only dreams of revenge and hate.
Ooo, that’s very interesting. I could definitely see them trying to get into Fawnheart’s head. He hasn’t necessarily done anything evil since he killed his forbidden mate and kittens in a merciless way, so I can see Burningsky (or Twistedfang) using that against Fawnheart to get him to be their pawn and shape his mindset. In his mind, he thinks that he did nothing wrong regarding the murder, and doesn’t really see himself as evil. I want him to go full cold-hearted villain mode though, one-hundred percent. Weaselpaw is going to somewhat become like a son to him after awhile, so he might need some reminding to not go soft or something like that, haha. I plan on him going to the Dark Forest, alongside with Weaselpaw, but I don’t know how he’ll go out just yet. He’s gonna have a Thistleclaw and Tigerpaw like relationship with his apprentice at first and be the main influence on the younger cat becoming a monster later on in life. Weaselpaw belongs to @Quackers btw, so I have no say in Weasel’s character, but I think they’d definitely be down because we talked about them both having Dark Forest cats training them in the future. Weasel is only 3 moons old and super innocent atm, so we might have to wait a little bit for him to be involved, but once I have Fawnheart’s bio completely set up and him added into Shadowclan Alliances, we can set up your DF cats meeting him in his dreams, hehe. I apologize for rambling so much about this, I'm just super duper hyped for rping Fawnheart. I've never had a evil character before!
Old February 11th, 2022, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Ooo, that’s very interesting. I could definitely see them trying to get into Fawnheart’s head. He hasn’t necessarily done anything evil since he killed his forbidden mate and kittens in a merciless way, so I can see Burningsky (or Twistedfang) using that against Fawnheart to get him to be their pawn and shape his mindset. In his mind, he thinks that he did nothing wrong regarding the murder, and doesn’t really see himself as evil. I want him to go full cold-hearted villain mode though, one-hundred percent. Weaselpaw is going to somewhat become like a son to him after awhile, so he might need some reminding to not go soft or something like that, haha. I plan on him going to the Dark Forest, alongside with Weaselpaw, but I don’t know how he’ll go out just yet. He’s gonna have a Thistleclaw and Tigerpaw like relationship with his apprentice at first and be the main influence on the younger cat becoming a monster later on in life. Weaselpaw belongs to @Quackers btw, so I have no say in Weasel’s character, but I think they’d definitely be down because we talked about them both having Dark Forest cats training them in the future. Weasel is only 3 moons old and super innocent atm, so we might have to wait a little bit for him to be involved, but once I have Fawnheart’s bio completely set up and him added into Shadowclan Alliances, we can set up your DF cats meeting him in his dreams, hehe. I apologize for rambling so much about this, I'm just super duper hyped for rping Fawnheart. I've never had a evil character before!
Well, I am glad I am not the only one exited! I also have not had an evil character before now, so I am just trying to find cats that they could train.
I am very happy about that, and when/if @/Quackers makes a post, I will accept Weaselpaw, too!
If Fawnheart gets Burningsky as a DF mentor, Burning would be harsher than he realizes because after he found his mate and kit's bodies, he became so angry and ruthless, he eventually went mad and killed his apprentice and tried to kill his sister - Mockingbird - and brother - Catchingfire, who was just as bad as he is. I kind of had an idea that Catchingfire could also help train them but Catch could be kind of the calmer one whereas Burning is more ruthless and hateful.

Old February 11th, 2022, 02:40 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabatai View Post
Well, I am glad I am not the only one exited! I also have not had an evil character before now, so I am just trying to find cats that they could train.
I am very happy about that, and when/if @/Quackers makes a post, I will accept Weaselpaw, too!
If Fawnheart gets Burningsky as a DF mentor, Burning would be harsher than he realizes because after he found his mate and kit's bodies, he became so angry and ruthless, he eventually went mad and killed his apprentice and tried to kill his sister - Mockingbird - and brother - Catchingfire, who was just as bad as he is. I kind of had an idea that Catchingfire could also help train them but Catch could be kind of the calmer one whereas Burning is more ruthless and hateful.
You can let your characters be as harsh to Fawnheart as you wish. I want this boy to be the big bad of all my characters. He needs to be bloodthirsty and be able to kill more in the future. I could see Fawnheart being punished if he ever shows mercy or kindness towards Weaselpaw during his time training him outside of the Dark Forest. I don’t know, but there are so many possibilities! We could even start Fawnheart’s Dark Forest training before Weasel and him even meet in Shadowclan. I’ll let you decide which DF cats meet Fawn and train him when we finally make that RP happen. I’ll let you know whenever I have his bio and whatever else figured out and we can go from there. I don't plan on his character ending after he dies either. He's gonna get up to some mischief in the Dark Forest too once Weasel and him are both there together.
Old February 11th, 2022, 02:45 PM

Quote:
You can let your characters be as harsh to Fawnheart as you wish. I want this boy to be the big bad of all my characters. He needs to be bloodthirsty and be able to kill more in the future. I could see Fawnheart being punished if he ever shows mercy or kindness towards Weaselpaw during his time training him outside of the Dark Forest. I don’t know, but there are so many possibilities! We could even start Fawnheart’s Dark Forest training before Weasel and him even meet in Shadowclan. I’ll let you decide which DF cats meet Fawn and train him when we finally make that RP happen. I’ll let you know whenever I have his bio and whatever else figured out and we can go from there. I don't plan on his character ending after he dies either. He's gonna get up to some mischief in the Dark Forest too once Weasel and him are both there together.
Oh yes, definitely! I'd like it if all my boys could take turns training him actually, because they all have different strengths and weaknesses. It's be cool, too, if Burning could actually end up hating the others afterward.

Old February 11th, 2022, 03:29 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

form

Cat: Foxkit

Personality: Positive: Charming // Strong // Confident
Neutral: Protective // Fierce // Open-minded // Clever
Negative: Callous // Devious // Cold-blooded

Description: He's getting a makeover, should be able to tell you soon

Old February 14th, 2022, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
form

Cat: Foxkit

Personality: Positive: Charming // Strong // Confident
Neutral: Protective // Fierce // Open-minded // Clever
Negative: Callous // Devious // Cold-blooded

Description: He's getting a makeover, should be able to tell you soon

Foxkit is accepted as a Dark Forest apprentice for my three guys!

Old February 14th, 2022, 12:25 PM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Cat
Weaselkit
Weasel - for his long thin white body and pointed snout with sharp thin teeth and long claws
Kit - required

Clan
Shadowclan
Personality
ATM he’s completely innocent and adorable without a care in the world but…
He will turn into a savage power hungry cat who seeks death and revenge on his family and friends and will be ruthless as he kills practically everyone in his family. Ambitious as can be and won’t stop until he’s taken over everything and everyone seeing as he wants to be the new “god”

Description
Small tom with icy silver blue eyes with slight hues of red and short fur whiter than snow. His ears are a bit to big for his head and his claws are so long they poke out from his paws and his upper teeth also poke out. His nose is bright pink along with his paw pads