help make new character
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 07:47 AM

Old July 7th, 2021, 07:18 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gulltwist was glad there weren’t many birds around so she continued to mark the border carrying her piece of prey in her mouth glad it was peaceful at the border.
Roseclaw caught a small flicker of movement in the corner of her eye. Prey. Quickly she went to chase what had caught her attention. A water vole dashed off into a small burrow. Roseclaw huffed, she wasn’t used to hunting animals she couldn’t chase
Old July 11th, 2021, 08:21 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
The trip to the border was quiet and uneventful, at least for Starlingflight. It was quiet on this side of their territory, and truthfully? It was a breath of fresh air to be away from the suffocating Thunderclan border with its increasing danger, or the ShadowClan border, for obvious reasons.

Padding along the border, Starlingflight glanced over her shoulder for her patrol mates, calling out, "Alright, Bristletail, take that end of the border. Mintpaw, keep a lookout, practice your scenting and tell us if you smell either prey, herbs or danger." Starlingflight said as she looked over the border. It was very quiet...and something tickled her nose on the breeze....

((remember that the optional prompt is that a pair of geese are nesting near the border. the female is content to ignore the patrol, but the male is eager to cause trouble.))

@Puddle~ @Fawnhearted @Pheasantflight
@Puddle~ @Fawnhearted @Pheasantflight Bumping this patrol.
Old July 11th, 2021, 09:13 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Tiabirb @Puddle~ @Fawnhearted

Bristletail trotted beside Starlingflight quietly, her tail flicking back and forth. This wasn't how she hoped it would be. No one was talking and everyone seemed relaxed. Except for Bristletail. She knew that in the silence was when they attacked. Well, it was unreasonable. Windclan was an ally, unlike Thunderclan or Shadowclan. They were safe.

Bristletail nodded and padded across the edge of the border, heading for the left. It wasn't completely quiet. A flock of birds passed overhead and magpies chittered to each other from the willows. Looking down at the peat, she twisted her head to the side noticing a nest. The black and white head of a goose peered warily out, staring angrily at her. Passing it by, Bristletail could feel its eyes turning away from her. Releasing a breath she started back towards the others.

"Nothing over here!" The border had been marked recently, but it wasn't strong enough to be aggressive. "Anything over the-" She was cut off abruptly by the angry honk of a bird. Spinning around, Bristletail saw a careening goose heading her way. Nope, not going to even try. Running back to Starlingflight and Mintpaw, the goose charged at them with its feathers ruffled. "What do we do about the goose?
Old July 11th, 2021, 09:20 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

[Sorry for the delay]
@Tiabirb @Pheasantflight @Fawnhearted

Baypaw had fallen behind the rest of the patrol, distracted by some pretty flowers. Looking up, they realized the patrol had already started marking the border, and hurriedly rushed to catch up. "Super duper sorry! I'm here." They didn't want to risk another moment of getting their clanmates in trouble for being late, so they tried to get right to work. The problem was, despite being one of the oldest apprentices in the clan, they'd actually never marked a border before. Peering over at the warriors, they tried to see what they were supposed to be doing, but a loud honk interrupted them.

Bristletail was dashing back towards the group, an enraged goose right at her heels. Wait a second... was that the same goose from moons ago? Why did it seem to show up absolutely everywhere throughout the territory? "Uhh... maybe we should... run?" The goose was still charging their way. They could devise a plan while running to safety, but if they stayed here too long, a peck to the head wouldn't be that unlikely.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old July 13th, 2021, 02:57 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Silverfur & Co @WinterRabbit5350 //

➸ cedarbuzz

arriving at the border, cedarbuzz gave a flicker of his tail, looking back at leopardfire. oh? stonemask didn't seem to be here yet, well no worries. looking back to the border, he blinked at noticing how cloudy and foggy it was. "well, we'd better hurry and refresh the markers. make sure to watch out since its a bit foggy." the tom meowed, padding along the border line and refreshing some of the markers.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; July 13th, 2021 at 02:59 PM.
Old July 13th, 2021, 03:52 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Stone'mask of Windclan |

Stone'mask followed the two cats of his patrol, he looked around, wow, it was foggy. That was annoying, especially for border patrol, but it shouldn't effect it too much. He refreshed some of the markers as well, and kept his eye out, mostly to not do something stupid, but also on the off chance cats were trespassing.

| @Silverfur & Co @finnzel

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old July 14th, 2021, 11:23 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Ugh, Starlingflight was in no mood to be harassed by the medicine cat's pet goose. She finished marking her scent on the border and with a hiss, she sprang between the goose and the patrol. "Hold your ground! Geese are territorial birds, but this is our territory first and foremost!" She yowled at the goose, the fur along her spin lifting and her tail bushing as she stared down the goose. Ears flattened, she spat at it.

The display of defense made the goose halter briefly, eyeing the furious she-cat. He spreads his wings and honked, flapping them and leaving them splayed wide in his own display of territorial dominance. The stand-off begins.

@Pheasantflight @Puddle~ @Fawnhearted
Old July 14th, 2021, 08:17 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@WinterRabbit5350 @silverfur & Co //

➸ cedarbuzz

so it seemed that stonemask had showed up, thank the stars-- cedarbuzz didn't want one of his patrol mates missing. continuing to refresh the markers, he heard a small sound and paused. his ears twitched, finally pin pointing where the sound was coming from and turned his head to face the marshy territory of riverclan. with the mist, it was almost impossible to see what was making that noise!

the tom squinted, trying to spot anything as his ear gave an acknowledging flick once he heard the noise again. suddenly, a ton of frogs jumped across the border! "oh!" he gasped, watching the creatures ribbit and hop around, letting out a small sigh. "do you think it'd be fine to take a couple frogs back?" he asked, calling out to leopardfire and stonemask.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 15th, 2021, 03:14 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

' 'Hmmm.' ' He couldn't, quite see what was going on, then again the mist wasn't all that helpful. Even if this wasn't a hunting patrol, if the frogs were on their side of the border, it wouldn't be a terrible idea to hunt them. ' 'You get a go ahead from me, Leopard'fire, any opinion on this?' ' He asked, prey was always for the clan, but he didn't want to leave Leopard'fire out of this decision, although Stone'mask probably help hunt them as well if they all agreed to hunt the frogs.

| @finnzel @Silverfur & Co

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; July 15th, 2021 at 03:14 PM.
Old July 15th, 2021, 05:57 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post

' 'Hmmm.' ' He couldn't, quite see what was going on, then again the mist wasn't all that helpful. Even if this wasn't a hunting patrol, if the frogs were on their side of the border, it wouldn't be a terrible idea to hunt them. ' 'You get a go ahead from me, Leopard'fire, any opinion on this?' ' He asked, prey was always for the clan, but he didn't want to leave Leopard'fire out of this decision, although Stone'mask probably help hunt them as well if they all agreed to hunt the frogs.

| @finnzel @Silverfur & Co

"Hey they are on our side of the border they can't say anything." She mews and crouched after a frog

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC