Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM
Hunting Training Wanted!
Last post by Madelaine
Today 01:47 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:30 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:58 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:44 AM

Old February 28th, 2024, 01:09 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Raid Healing

Flutterminnow
@eris (Oh My gosh so sorry for taking so long to reply)

Flutterminnow sighed. This raid went lovely. Taking one last look at the beaten down Drizzlecloud, she set down the bundle of herbs beside Springpaw. Her ear still stung, but most of the pain was gone. Not that She should be complaining. All she'd done was be a dead weight and cause more trouble for Springpaw. If anything, she should be rushing to help everyone.

Walking out into the dense forest, Flutterminnow looked out for Marigold and Cobwebs. She had a good idea of what Marigold looked like. She'd seen Springpaw use it a bunch of times. So it didn't take her long to find some in some kind of bushy area. She scooped some up in her mouth and headed back to Springpaw.

"I found some, not a lot though." She placed the Marigold blooms on the ground near Springpaw. Hoping it was enough.

+1 Marigold.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old February 28th, 2024, 05:10 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

There were so many things going on all at once. Even though it had only just been a few hours after they had arrived back at camp, it felt like it had only been a few days to her. Drizzlecloud had just been lying in her moss-bed, uttering nothing but the quiet breaths that captivated themselves off her battered body. Springpaw wasn’t anything but a couple of fox-lengths away from the bed, keeping her eyes peeled on the unconscious blue-gray ticked tabby. Her wounds may have been patched up, but that didn’t mean that she didn’t want to leave her mentor unattended at any given moment in time. She wouldn’t be able to forgive herself if she just left Drizzlecloud by herself just to go see if anyone had decided to come back with the herbs that she needed for her herb storage. Much to her surprise, no one had decided to come across the medicine den quite yet to get themselves checked - other than her emergency operation on Drizzlecloud which had drained some of her supplies, but she had succinct hope that the patrols that she had sent would start coming back far sooner than later to help her replenish the storage so she could aid in healing the weak and battered. Since she was on the thought of her clan-mates, she could easily feel her stomach begin to churn against the thought of her having to potentially handle such difficult situations of healing on her own. She didn’t know why she was stuck in an entitled loophole of thought, but she felt herself push it away and feel herself try to think of something else. She’d be able to handle this by herself. Her mentor was just going to be out of it, and now she needed to step up and handle everything by herself.

Oriental-shaped ears perked up as her sensitive nose quickly detected the hauntingly familiar odor of blood, feeling bile collect at the back of her throat as its metallic stench grew stronger in the passing second. Forcing herself to revoke away the numbing exhaustion that coursing through her legs, the cold feeling of the soil beneath her paws was enough to draft her brain apart from the exhaustion growing up at a rapid pace where she was currently standing. Her stomach was queasy, nose scrunched up as the powerful stench of blood practically grew stronger by the passing second, each part of her screaming that she had been expecting visitors to start coming by. The raid hadn’t been that long ago, and now, she needed to try to rejuvenate her focus toward her injured clan-mates to try to aid in them as much as she could. Each breath that she took felt wobbly, her eyes gazing upon the entrance of the medicine den as she watched what seemed to be three cats waltzing into the den, each reeking of blood as it had overpowered the naturally large area. With a quick, abrupt swipe of her barbed tongue across her dry lips, the oriental-shaped feline darted towards the three felines as they collapsed onto a spare moss-bed, her pupils narrowing as she caught sight of the familiar battered pelts of Redhawk, Bumblestar, and Wolfpaw. Wolfpaw seemed to be in the worst condition out of the trio, so she had automatically held the assumption to work on the apprentice first before handling the adults. Children were a high-held necessity towards ThunderClan, after all.

With an abrupt nod and whisk of her tail, the molly had turned tail and darted back towards the deeper crevices of the sharp-smelling den, trotting her way towards the storage where each herb was neatly organized into small individual holes where they were each stocked well with different portions of herbal remedies. Brows furrowed, the calico leaned down and searched aimlessly through the holes, trying her hardest to find any remains of marigolds, poppyseeds, or cobwebs that she could use on her current patients. Disappointment jabbed her in the stomach from the sheer lack of her required essentials, alongside a fuel of irritation. Wasn’t there just a good portion of poppyseeds a while ago? Including, hadn’t she had a well-collected stock of marigolds not so long ago? Springpaw felt her lips baring into a quiet, yet notable sneer against the vast emptiness of the well-needed herbs, one of her paws quietly tapping against the barren soil as she used her other to gather the remaining cobwebs. She suspected that these would have to be done for now to try to work on Wolfpaw before she moved on to doing anything else. However, a snag of green leaves caught her eye as the calico instinctively grabbed a small piece of burnet. Of course, she’d be able to use these to try to bring down the inflammation within the wounds that Wolfpaw currently shows. It would at least do some good for the young tom.

Her lips obtained themselves into a brief smile, the calico quickly using her paws to gather the essentials she needed, gingerly carrying the herbs by her jaws. Before she made her way towards the trio of felines, she made sure to rush her way towards the extra bundles of moss that were kept in the deeper crevices of the medicine den, currently occupied by itself as Springpaw worked herself to get a small enough amount to use to cleanse out any of their wounds. There wasn’t enough moss left within their storages either, which made the calico further feel more fueled by the irritation that cats hadn’t been able to bring back the proper amount of herbs that was desired. With a huffed sigh expelling past her stuffed maw, she used her paws to properly grab herself a moss-ball that she would use to help cleanse out any of the wounds that her patients had borne. Given that there was such a small amount, she couldn’t use too much of them, or else she’d quickly find herself running into a shortage of herbs. Now with everything that she needed obtained, the calico scooped up the moss-ball that she collected and began to make her way back towards the trio of felines, finding herself surprised to see the form of Violetfreckle there within the den. Her brows furrowed before she had said something in response to the tabby, but the tabby seemed quick to beat her to it.

Violetfreckle’s words did nothing but echo in the crevices of her brain, making the healer furrow her brows and think as she placed herself next to the trio of nearly unconscious felines, dropping her bare minimum of supplies as she kept the moss tightly concealed in her jaws, being sure to glance back towards Violetfreckle as she began to try her best to speak through her mouth stuffed with the moss itself. “There’s… a lot… that I need… that the clan… doesn’t have… right now… and since… you asked… I would… like for… you to… go out and… collect any… more moss… marigold… cobwebs… or… any rosemary.” Springpaw felt hesitant about sending the warrior off to find a herb that she had recently just learned with Coldamber, but there wasn’t any holding back now. Just as she moved herself to quietly dip the moss-ball into the stream within the middle of the den, she stopped once the moss had begun to drip loudly throughout the naturally quiet den, glancing back briefly towards Violetfreckle as she aided her attention towards Wolfpaw. “I’m sure… that you… already know… what both… moss and cobwebs… look like… but marigold… a plant with… yellow-bright orange petals… it also… smells like… sour nettles… and has… a rather strong taste… for collecting rosemary… it has… a green… leafy-stalk appearance… of a… bushel-like shrub… usually having… sprigs of… aromatic leaves… pointing up… towards the sky… I recommend looking… around in either… Firefly Cove… or Cattail Pond… for both of… these herbs… bring anyone else… with you… if you… have to… if necessary… to bring twice… the amount.”

The medic found herself instantly regretting speaking in a long, descriptive manner, but she didn’t want to linger among the thoughts any longer. Even if her vocal cords began to hurt like the absolute devil, there were patients in front of her that required lots of looking after and needed to be treated as soon as possible. Plus, it wasn’t hard to tell that the molly in front of her showed clear care and concern for one of them in particular, and Springpaw almost found herself mentally smirking at the sight. She held such immature tendencies to herself, only fueling herself to begin working straight away as she used the sodden wet bundle of moss to try to cleanse out Wolfpaw’s wounds straight away, working on the more grotesque ones instead of less, minor ones that could be handled shortly after she was finished with the more critical ones that she had noted.

[ -1 moss ]

@dino. @BEAR. @tally @vellichor

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 1st, 2024 at 01:07 AM.
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:52 PM
chasing away dreams

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Her head felt like it was spinning and her body felt like it was drenching in exhaustion more than ever. The gaping wounds that had already closed along her side didn’t do any good in helping whatsoever, only just stained in scarlet that had a relatively difficult time coming off no matter how many times she had tried to wash it off. No matter how many times she had licked at the wound, her tongue just felt like it had been stained with the revolting taste of blood. Sure, she was used to tasting it while eating a nice, warm piece of prey, but the fact that it had been her own just felt purely wrong. It surely didn’t help with the fact it vividly reminded her of the day that she was almost killed. A quiet shiver surpassed its way past her lips as she vividly remembered the way that her taste buds were flooded from the seemingly unending taste of blood entering her tongue and smothering it, practically leaving its very trace there. Each part of her body felt entirely frozen in place as her mind began to rethink the whole traumatic event that she had encountered during that very fight. It was the fact that she remembered the way that the murderous tom-cat had his teeth embedded deeply within the flesh, and Springpaw remembered the way she felt a heavy flow of her blood hastily claw up her throat and leak out from the corners of her lips, staining them scarlet. Springpaw felt her eyes instinctively snap shut as she tried to revert the memories away from view, trying her hardest to think of anything but the past.

Blue eyes snapped back open just as soon as her nose detected the foul odor of blood entering them, automatically making her avert her head from her current activity of keeping an eye on her unconscious mentor - and contemplating her past, traumatic memories. Her legs instinctively kicked up in action as soon as she noted the unconscious form of Feathernose being dragged into the medicine den with the assistance of Snakefoot. It took a hot second for the calico to properly process the situation before finally kicking herself into action by rushing her way toward the nearly unconscious form of Featherfoot. Stars, the warrior in front of her was an absolute mess. The blood that stained the molly’s fur almost covered the gnarly scarring that was marked all over her body, especially towards the middle of her neck, where the medic was quick to note the deep gash that covered the spot wide and clear. Great StarClan, who had decided to commit such atrocities on the molly herself that it almost literally killed her? Springpaw didn’t bother to allow herself to linger on the thought for much longer, being careful not to tear any further wounds onto the molly as she placed her onto a spare moss-bed.

Stars, she needed herbs. Not just simple herbs, but a whole lot of them. She needed someone to go out and gather the required materials for something as majorly crucial as this. She needed tree sap to hopefully close the gash as much as she could before she bothered to work on trying to bandage it up with an array of cobwebs. Out of instinct, the calico pressed her snow-white forepaw against the bleeding gash on Feathernose’s throat as she whipped her head towards Snakefoot. “Snakefoot! Go out… and collect… as much… marigold… and tree sap… as possible… by using… some of… the moss.. over there… within the… herb storage… be quick… and don’t waste… any time… messing around!” The medic barked, ignoring the panging within her throat as she made sure to keep her voice loud and clear for the warrior to listen to her commands. She couldn’t do it herself since she needed to keep a clear eye on the unconscious warrior beneath her and hopefully, she doesn’t bleed out. Springpaw did not need to withstand the trauma of losing another clan-mate again.

@Spider-in-the-corner @Watermeloon

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Last edited by iliri; March 1st, 2024 at 01:06 AM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 10:21 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post

Springpaw

Her head felt like it was spinning and her body felt like it was drenching in exhaustion more than ever. The gaping wounds that had already closed along her side didn’t do any good in helping whatsoever, only just stained in scarlet that had a relatively difficult time coming off no matter how many times she had tried to wash it off. No matter how many times she had licked at the wound, her tongue just felt like it had been stained with the revolting taste of blood. Sure, she was used to tasting it while eating a nice, warm piece of prey, but the fact that it had been her own just felt purely wrong. It surely didn’t help with the fact it vividly reminded her of the day that she was almost killed. A quiet shiver surpassed its way past her lips as she vividly remembered the way that her taste buds were flooded from the seemingly unending taste of blood entering her tongue and smothering it, practically leaving its very trace there. Each part of her body felt entirely frozen in place as her mind began to rethink the whole traumatic event that she had encountered during that very fight. It was the fact that she remembered the way that the murderous tom-cat had his teeth embedded deeply within the flesh, and Springpaw remembered the way she felt a heavy flow of her blood hastily claw up her throat and leak out from the corners of her lips, staining them scarlet. Springpaw felt her eyes instinctively snap shut as she tried to revert the memories away from view, trying her hardest to think of anything but the past.

Blue eyes snapped back open just as soon as her nose detected the foul odor of blood entering them, automatically making her avert her head from her current activity of keeping an eye on her unconscious mentor - and contemplating her past, traumatic memories. Her legs instinctively kicked up in action as soon as she noted the unconscious form of Feathernose being dragged into the medicine den with the assistance of Snakefoot. It took a hot second for the calico to properly process the situation before finally kicking herself into action by rushing her way toward the nearly unconscious form of Featherfoot. Stars, the warrior in front of her was an absolute mess. The blood that stained the molly’s fur almost covered the gnarly scarring that was marked all over her body, especially towards the middle of her neck, where the medic was quick to note the deep gash that covered the spot wide and clear. Great StarClan, who had decided to commit such atrocities on the molly herself that it almost literally killed her? Springpaw didn’t bother to allow herself to linger on the thought for much longer, being careful not to tear any further wounds onto the molly as she placed her onto a spare moss-bed.

Stars, she needed herbs. Not just simple herbs, but a whole lot of them. She needed someone to go out and gather the required materials for something as majorly crucial as this. She needed tree sap to hopefully close the gash as much as she could before she bothered to work on trying to bandage it up with an array of cobwebs. Out of instinct, the calico pressed her snow-white forepaw against the bleeding gash on Feathernose’s throat as she whipped her head towards Snakefoot. “Snakefoot! Go out… and collect… as much… marigold… and tree sap… as possible… by using… some of… the moss.. over there… within the… herb storage… be quick… and don’t waste… any time… messing around!” The medic barked, ignoring the panging within her throat as she made sure to keep her voice loud and clear for the warrior to listen to her commands. She couldn’t do it herself since she needed to keep a clear eye on the unconscious warrior beneath her and hopefully, she doesn’t bleed out. Springpaw did not need to withstand the trauma of losing another clan-mate again.

@Spider-in-the-corner @Watermeloon

without a second thought snake foot ran out to go get herbs not knowing where they were but kinda remembering what they looked like "marygold...Orange!" and tree sap was easy he ran to the trees and saw one leaking a sticky substance he grabbed a leaf on the ground and stuck it to the sap trying to get as much as he could her grabbed the leaf and put a little sap on the back so he could stick it to his fur . after the sap stuck to his fur he ran to get the marrigold and found it near a ditch just on the edge "Oh starclan dont let me falll" cringing he carefully walked up and pulled a few from the ground and a piece of land fell from bellow his legs he jumped back only with a scratch snake foot ran back to the med den and dropped the marygold down and pulled the leaf of his fur "Spring paw here." he said
Old February 29th, 2024, 01:19 PM
chasing away dreams

Springpaw

Even if Springpaw had sent out plenty of patrols, she still found herself lacking the proper essentials when cats hadn’t made it a duty to come back just yet. It was a little frustrating, but Springpaw supposed that she couldn’t allow herself to linger on such things for far too long. They didn’t know the herbs as well as she did, so it wasn’t as easy for them to find the herbs as she did herself. Either way, it didn’t help to keep herself anticipating whenever they were going to come back with the proper amount of herbs that she required. Her thoughts on the matter didn’t last long as her next patient seemingly hobbled into the den, the calico instinctively narrowing her eyes as the detection of blood seeped into her nostrils. It hadn’t taken her long to mask her expression with concern as she made her way towards the collapsed warrior, noting the broken limb that they bore. Larkswoop wasn’t a clan-mate that Springpaw knew all that well, but she knew that even if she didn’t know the warrior all too well, she still needed to try to aid her wounds as best she could. However, due to a heavy lack of proper essentials in the herb storage, Springpaw knew that it was going to be a problem to try to deal with Larkswoop's more gruesome wounds without the proper essentials.

She needed help, and she wasn’t going to get help just from lingering around the den. So, without any given warning, the medic snuck her head out of the medicine den to call out for the first warrior that she laid her eyes upon. “Strawberrymumble… come here… for a second!” The calico called, glancing towards the warrior as she then began to speak once more, keeping her voice leveled to a high pitch so that the warrior could hear her properly. “Can… you go… out to… collect a large… sturdy… stick… for me?... and any moss… marigold and… cobwebs as well?... There isn’t any… within the storage… and Larkswoop… has a broken leg… so I need… the required essentials… to put the… leg into a… proper bandage.”

@Shellwhisker @Fawn<3 [just so we don’t overwhelm the others that were mentioned, i’d like for it to just be spring healing lark also ignore how horrible this is, i was rushing ]

Last edited by iliri; March 1st, 2024 at 12:59 AM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 02:58 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

So, perhaps Poppypaw should have waited. Perhaps Poppypaw shouldn't have gotten so excited and ran ahead without looking bad, leaving Fawnsplash and the other apprentices (quite literally) in her dust. But she was just so happy at the thought of being useful and helping Springy, and being a good warrior-in-training like her pap!
"Springy! Springy! ---"

FLOP.

She fell. Face first. Into the dirt.
Her paws betrayed her balance and little Poppypaw, as she often did with her little wobbles, fell.

"Springy!!"

But she didn't let that stop her! Her face lifted from the ground, bits of soil stuck to her face, as she called the medicine cat apprentice again. Wobbling a little as she did, Poppypaw pulled herself up and quickly gathered together her findings, wasting no time in rushing to the familiar feline's side.

"Look, look! Poppy found! Things! Poppy did good! Right? Right?"
Shuffling her findings close, dropping the sturdy stick in front of the fellow apprentice, Poppypaw let herself fall back on her hind as she looked up with pride and a wide grin.
"Teehee~ Poppy was fast! Big cat was slower!"
She hummed in a sing-songy voice, glancing back briefly to see if Fawnsplash or any of the other apprentices had followed her yet.
"Springy need anything else?"

[ @eris @starry @Alchemist Kitsune @Eden - +1 sturdy stick, +1 moss clump, +1 poppy flower ]

Old February 29th, 2024, 04:40 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Strawberrymumble (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/they ~ warrior

❀⊱ { Active Purrks ~ The Collector } ⊰❀

Still flitting like a bird Strawberrymumble made her to the pretty calico apprentice and forced her songbird voice to uncage itself, “I-I brought back… erm.. all I could carry,” she meowed diligently - there was that light feeling again…. - then added, “I c-can… go out for more if you would like…” her lilting tones trailed off as she settled her powder blue hues on Springpaw’s pastel calico oriental shaped form.

❀⊱ { +1 stick // +3 cobwebs // +2 marigold // +2 moss } ⊰❀
Herb Finding Post

{ @eris ~ Springpaw }
[very short and to the point, sorry, I wanted to make sure that springy got what she needed and I did not leave you waiting too long ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 29th, 2024 at 04:46 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 06:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw had started to lull into a light snooze when Violetfreckle drew close, and he jerked upward - gaze flickering to his ma and her companion. Who was touching her, grooming her even.

Though he couldn't make much noise, his purring stopped and his tail swished against his paws. He turned his gaze away to watch Springpaw as she worked, not recognizing the couple things she did manage to grab beyond moss. Something about marigold, a yellow.. flower?

As the moss pressed against his wounds, the smallest of squeaks escaped him and he shrank into the ground.

[ @dino. @eris @tally @vellichor ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 29th, 2024, 10:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch

Sparrowpelt wouldn't utter a word as Springpaw spoke. He listened intently, his presence hovering over the fallen medicine cat like a protective guardian. He was ready to spring to her aid the moment she showed any signs of stirring. Ready to spring if someone came too close, malicious or not. This was his job now. Nothing was going to stray him from this task, not unless Springpaw exclusively instructed him otherwise.

However outwardly stoic the silent tom may appear, his gaze held all the fear he felt inwardly. The emotions were drowning him. He felt as though he could barely breathe. It was like if he moved even a centimeter from Drizzlecloud, he could fail her again.

Was this how she felt?

Stars, there wasn't a worse feeling than the absolute helplessness he felt right now. His gaze danced between Springpaw's careful movements and Drizzlecloud's frame. When Springpaw needed to tend to the other cats coming in for healing, Sparrowpelt silently assured her, her mentor was in good paws. A wordless promise made through his rigid figure and emotional stare.

@Omari @eris

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 29th, 2024, 11:06 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
Sinking on the ground had to be the best decision Redhawk had ever made in her life. The break in walking, in standing even, was met with a rush of warmth and relief. Her muscles seemed to melt into goo as her head landed back on her paws. She was unable to contain the purr that rose in her throat as she laid beside Wolfpaw, eyes only darting up as Violetfreckle entered and immediate went to Bumblestar's side. There was slight curiosity there - had the two officially become mates yet? - before her gaze dropped to Wolf. It was hard to control the twitch of her whiskers as she noticed the clear jealousy and the abrupt stop to his purring. Without saying a word the hornet very lightly and gently nudged the young tom from where she lay at his side, offering him a soft grin of reassurance if he happened to look this way.

None of her wounds were that bad, save for the ones on her back where Tawnypaw had dug his claws in. But they would surely be healed in time; the biggest concern she'd had was the way her legs aches - lying here was helping though, so Red rested her head back on her paws and continued being a puddled loaf.

[ @BEAR. @dino. @eris ]

Last edited by taillow; February 29th, 2024 at 11:07 PM.