Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old February 13th, 2019, 03:34 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post

Onefoot watched as she took a bite out of the beetle and swallowed it. "If your ever hunting for your clan and you get hungry just take a bite out of one of these and it'll make you less hungry until you get back to camp.", he replied. The tom jumped on top of another beetle and killed it with a quick bite. He took a bite of it and swallowed it.
Songflower hummed, thinking of something to say. "So, do you have any friends in your clan?" She asked with interest.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 17th, 2019, 09:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Songflower hummed, thinking of something to say. "So, do you have any friends in your clan?" She asked with interest.
Onefoot shrugged, "I have cats that I call my friends in my clan. My main friend is my half-brother, but he's in a while nother clan." , he replied. Onefoot looked at her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 23rd, 2019, 09:48 PM
A quiet place

Gender: Doesn't matter. Any form of gender address is fine.
My Mood: Mysterious

"Weather isn't too bad today." Yes, Heavystep was commenting to nocat about the weather, but he always appreciated the nicer, not wet days, and they deserved to be acknowledged out loud. Rainy weather was by far his least favorite weather, and unfortunately for him, it was new-leaf. Oh yeah, he should also go back to checking the border more thoroughly. Maybe it was only an excuse to briefly vacate camp to escape being assigned duties, but he did have an appearance to uphold. He was pretty sure WindClan would not appreciate the massive orange tabby idly strolling along their border. At least if he LOOKED like he was doing something, he'd be less likely to be questioned. Of course if it was a cat he knew on the other side, who was to say he would engage in some friendly chatting? Another reason why he went alone to the border, some of his clanmates could get their tails in a twist for something so simple as seeing another patrol and honestly, the less fighting the better. He froze suddenly, there was a butterfly! It was one of those white ones, but pretty nonetheless. It landed on a bush nearby, in WindClan territory and he crouched down to get a good look at it, simply enjoying the bug.

@Zath
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:14 PM
She/They

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomSpecter View Post

"Weather isn't too bad today." Yes, Heavystep was commenting to nocat about the weather, but he always appreciated the nicer, not wet days, and they deserved to be acknowledged out loud. Rainy weather was by far his least favorite weather, and unfortunately for him, it was new-leaf. Oh yeah, he should also go back to checking the border more thoroughly. Maybe it was only an excuse to briefly vacate camp to escape being assigned duties, but he did have an appearance to uphold. He was pretty sure WindClan would not appreciate the massive orange tabby idly strolling along their border. At least if he LOOKED like he was doing something, he'd be less likely to be questioned. Of course if it was a cat he knew on the other side, who was to say he would engage in some friendly chatting? Another reason why he went alone to the border, some of his clanmates could get their tails in a twist for something so simple as seeing another patrol and honestly, the less fighting the better. He froze suddenly, there was a butterfly! It was one of those white ones, but pretty nonetheless. It landed on a bush nearby, in WindClan territory and he crouched down to get a good look at it, simply enjoying the bug.

@Zath
Hawkshade's eyes narrowed as the scent of a Thunderclan cat rolled to him on the wind.
The lean tom had been hanging about the border for some time, thinking that knowing Thunderclan wasn't meddling would help with some of his nervous energy.
He saw a huge orange tabby.
On HIS side of the WINDCLAN Border.
I think NOT. the brown tabby thought viciously.
Slinking low to the ground, he crept up just where he could see the orange tabby.
"What in the name of Starclan does he think he's playing at?" Hawkshade asked himself.
"he... oh great Stars. He's playing with a butterfly! like a KIT." he hissed under his breath, watching the orange tom fiddle with the white butterfly.
If Hawkshade himself had been, maybe 10 moons younger, he would have played with the butterfly too. But he had a duty.
Keep strangers out.

(Hawk's philosophy of borders: Stranger danger! Don't know you, don't recognize you? GET OUT)
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:26 PM
A quiet place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zath View Post
Hawkshade's eyes narrowed as the scent of a Thunderclan cat rolled to him on the wind.
The lean tom had been hanging about the border for some time, thinking that knowing Thunderclan wasn't meddling would help with some of his nervous energy.
He saw a huge orange tabby.
On HIS side of the WINDCLAN Border.
I think NOT. the brown tabby thought viciously.
Slinking low to the ground, he crept up just where he could see the orange tabby.
"What in the name of Starclan does he think he's playing at?" Hawkshade asked himself.
"he... oh great Stars. He's playing with a butterfly! like a KIT." he hissed under his breath, watching the orange tom fiddle with the white butterfly.
If Hawkshade himself had been, maybe 10 moons younger, he would have played with the butterfly too. But he had a duty.
Keep strangers out.

(Hawk's philosophy of borders: Stranger danger! Don't know you, don't recognize you? GET OUT)

There was a little flutter from the tiny butterfly that showed off its delicate wings. It was really quite nice to observe the intricate webbing that spanned the width of the wings, sort of like leaves? No, more like flower petals. Of course, there was a reason for the flutter, one that he was also aware of. He and the butterfly were no longer completely alone, a faint scent on the breeze and very light rustle of stirred grass told him that much. Well, if the other cat wasn't going to bother him, then he wasn't going to bother them, that was that, though he suspected that wouldn't be the case for long. The large tabby also didn't feel very much like moving, and if this was going to be some sort of big reveal for the other cat, then why should he ruin the surprise? He settled down into a more comfortable position, tucking his paws underneath him and curling his tail along his side, a little close to the line, sure, but not quite over it. The butterfly also decided to relax after a moment or two of fluttering, continuing to do whatever it was doing on the bush. Perhaps eggs for caterpillars and more butterflies? If that was the case then he'd have to make sure to swing by this bush more often, it'd been moons since he'd last watched a butterfly go from start to finish in their life cycle, he'd certainly enjoy doing so again.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:47 PM
She/They

Quote:

There was a little flutter from the tiny butterfly that showed off its delicate wings. It was really quite nice to observe the intricate webbing that spanned the width of the wings, sort of like leaves? No, more like flower petals. Of course, there was a reason for the flutter, one that he was also aware of. He and the butterfly were no longer completely alone, a faint scent on the breeze and very light rustle of stirred grass told him that much. Well, if the other cat wasn't going to bother him, then he wasn't going to bother them, that was that, though he suspected that wouldn't be the case for long. The large tabby also didn't feel very much like moving, and if this was going to be some sort of big reveal for the other cat, then why should he ruin the surprise? He settled down into a more comfortable position, tucking his paws underneath him and curling his tail along his side, a little close to the line, sure, but not quite over it. The butterfly also decided to relax after a moment or two of fluttering, continuing to do whatever it was doing on the bush. Perhaps eggs for caterpillars and more butterflies? If that was the case then he'd have to make sure to swing by this bush more often, it'd been moons since he'd last watched a butterfly go from start to finish in their life cycle, he'd certainly enjoy doing so again.
Hawkshade fluffed up, agitated, as the tom settled into a more comfortable position, his tail tip BARELY touching the agreed on border.
This cat, whoever he thought he was, really knew how to push Hawkshade's temper.
Hawkshade sat there, watching and brewing in his growing agitation, for several heartbeats until he could no longer stand it. Watching a unknown cat treat his territory like it was open ground? It would be HUMILIATING if word got around he let a Thunderclan cat stroll onto Windclan land to watch a BUTTERFLY.
Hawkshade leaped to his paws, long legs shaking in a mix of nerves and frustration.
"HEY! Just WHO do you think you are, getting on my Clan's territory?!" He yelled, walking stiff legged towards the unknown tom, ready to jump if needed be.
"I WILL attack you if I have to! Fight like a real warrior!" he growled, fur fluffed up, more from anger than fear. He did not fear this seemingly soft hearted cat.
Come ON. This cat was watching a BUTTERFLY for crying out loud! He's most Likely on 'softest warrior in Thunderclan' list, at the very top!
However, he could never be sure. Hawkshade himself had pretended to be a zany loon to get a enemy to underestimate him. It was a good trick.
But the million mice question was; who WAS this tom?!
Old April 23rd, 2019, 11:04 PM
A quiet place

Quote:
Hawkshade fluffed up, agitated, as the tom settled into a more comfortable position, his tail tip BARELY touching the agreed on border.
This cat, whoever he thought he was, really knew how to push Hawkshade's temper.
Hawkshade sat there, watching and brewing in his growing agitation, for several heartbeats until he could no longer stand it. Watching a unknown cat treat his territory like it was open ground? It would be HUMILIATING if word got around he let a Thunderclan cat stroll onto Windclan land to watch a BUTTERFLY.
Hawkshade leaped to his paws, long legs shaking in a mix of nerves and frustration.
"HEY! Just WHO do you think you are, getting on my Clan's territory?!" He yelled, walking stiff legged towards the unknown tom, ready to jump if needed be.
"I WILL attack you if I have to! Fight like a real warrior!" he growled, fur fluffed up, more from anger than fear. He did not fear this seemingly soft hearted cat.
Come ON. This cat was watching a BUTTERFLY for crying out loud! He's most Likely on 'softest warrior in Thunderclan' list, at the very top!
However, he could never be sure. Hawkshade himself had pretended to be a zany loon to get a enemy to underestimate him. It was a good trick.
But the million mice question was; who WAS this tom?!
Of course the butterfly flew away the moment their observer decided to make them-self seen, in a lovely sort of spiraling pattern deeper into WindClan territory. He watched it go with a bit of fascination before turning his attention back to the WindClan tom that was currently addressing him. Who are you, something something territory, attacking, Heavystep was pretty sure he got the gist of the message even if he didn't hear it all. Instead, he focused on the other cat's body language to see if there was anything other than the 'leave or die' he was used to getting. He was deeply amused. The other cat had fluffed up and seemed to be getting extremely worked up rather quickly. Mouse-tail trigger it seemed. He yawned and sat up in a slouched sort of manner, not really rising to his full height, he was pretty sure the other cat felt more comfortable looking down at him and really didn't want a fight. "You scared away the butterfly." He took a mournful tone as he informed the WindClan warrior of the deed he'd committed, then decided to answer the first question. "My name is Heavystep, what's yours?" This cat also appeared to be alone, if he wasn't then Heavystep would've probably headed deeper into the territory to avoid making a fuss. The last thing his clan needed right now was a border skirmish.

Last edited by PhantomSpecter; April 23rd, 2019 at 11:05 PM.
Old April 24th, 2019, 07:01 AM
She/They

Quote:
Of course the butterfly flew away the moment their observer decided to make them-self seen, in a lovely sort of spiraling pattern deeper into WindClan territory. He watched it go with a bit of fascination before turning his attention back to the WindClan tom that was currently addressing him. Who are you, something something territory, attacking, Heavystep was pretty sure he got the gist of the message even if he didn't hear it all. Instead, he focused on the other cat's body language to see if there was anything other than the 'leave or die' he was used to getting. He was deeply amused. The other cat had fluffed up and seemed to be getting extremely worked up rather quickly. Mouse-tail trigger it seemed. He yawned and sat up in a slouched sort of manner, not really rising to his full height, he was pretty sure the other cat felt more comfortable looking down at him and really didn't want a fight. "You scared away the butterfly." He took a mournful tone as he informed the WindClan warrior of the deed he'd committed, then decided to answer the first question. "My name is Heavystep, what's yours?" This cat also appeared to be alone, if he wasn't then Heavystep would've probably headed deeper into the territory to avoid making a fuss. The last thing his clan needed right now was a border skirmish.
"My name is Hawkshade, warrior of Windclan. I KNOW I scared off the butterfly, but that isn't really the issue now is it?" Hawkshade felt silly, acknowledging something most warriors would scoff at. Yet the Thunderclan tom, Heavystep, seemed genuinely upset that Hawkshade had made the butterfly go away.
Hawkshade took a slightly scrambled step back as Heavystep rose to a slouched position, giving him a rather uninterested look.
"Do you have even the slightest idea why I'm upset here? You are a Thunderclan cat, inside my territory." Hawkshade realized how dumb he sounded, listing off the obvious facts.
"why do you like butterflies so much? There is like, millions in your territory." he was genuinely curious, but kept his hostile posture, in case Heavystep's calm attitude was a sham.
Hawkshade had been involved will too many cats who were shams. He was tired of cats not telling the truth.
So far though, Heavystep seemed genuine.

(Aww the poor boy has trust issues. He's gotten his heart broke and been lied to one too many times.)

Characters and What they're doing!!
Dawnpetal (Thunderclan): Currently nothing is going on for her! She's open for RP!

Rainshine (Riverclan): currently grooming herself in Riverclan Clearing. Open for RP!

Crowkit: Waiting to be born lol
Old April 24th, 2019, 07:39 AM
A quiet place

Quote:
"My name is Hawkshade, warrior of Windclan. I KNOW I scared off the butterfly, but that isn't really the issue now is it?" Hawkshade felt silly, acknowledging something most warriors would scoff at. Yet the Thunderclan tom, Heavystep, seemed genuinely upset that Hawkshade had made the butterfly go away.
Hawkshade took a slightly scrambled step back as Heavystep rose to a slouched position, giving him a rather uninterested look.
"Do you have even the slightest idea why I'm upset here? You are a Thunderclan cat, inside my territory." Hawkshade realized how dumb he sounded, listing off the obvious facts.
"why do you like butterflies so much? There is like, millions in your territory." he was genuinely curious, but kept his hostile posture, in case Heavystep's calm attitude was a sham.
Hawkshade had been involved will too many cats who were shams. He was tired of cats not telling the truth.
So far though, Heavystep seemed genuine.

(Aww the poor boy has trust issues. He's gotten his heart broke and been lied to one too many times.)

Oh! So he had noticed the butterfly! That was a good thing, it'd been a little hard to tell what the other cat had been doing from his previous position, but he didn't really care too much at the time. "It's nice to meet you Hawkshade." Heavystep greeted in a friendly manner with a bit of a low rumbling purr, he didn't mind meeting new cats, especially ones who also watched butterflies. "And it is true, I am ThunderClan, but I am not in your territory." The large tom whisked his tail across the line to demonstrate, his paws, though on the edge of it, weren't quite all the way over, "But if it'll make you happy, I'll move back some." He didn't quite feel like walking, so he went for the next best form of transportation, and flopped out on the ground, rolling some mouse lengths further back from the line, before turning and re-positioning himself to face the WindClan warrior. Flopping out like this was far more comfortable anyway. "They're fascinating creatures aren't they?" When the next bit was about butterflies, he was more than happy to answer, "They come in all sorts of colors, yellow, white, even pink and blue. There's a really nice orange and black one that appears during green-leaf, it has the patterns of a TigerClan warrior from the elder stories." He did have to stop and think about why this particular butterfly had caught his eye though. "Well each butterfly is different..." He started slowly, "Not a single one is the same. I give each and every one the special attention they deserve." Though usually it's more of a brief pause to acknowledge the bug than a full blown stop and observe, which was more for slow and lazy days like this one. He shrugged, "I had time to watch today, so I watched."
Old April 24th, 2019, 08:33 PM
She/They

Quote:

Oh! So he had noticed the butterfly! That was a good thing, it'd been a little hard to tell what the other cat had been doing from his previous position, but he didn't really care too much at the time. "It's nice to meet you Hawkshade." Heavystep greeted in a friendly manner with a bit of a low rumbling purr, he didn't mind meeting new cats, especially ones who also watched butterflies. "And it is true, I am ThunderClan, but I am not in your territory." The large tom whisked his tail across the line to demonstrate, his paws, though on the edge of it, weren't quite all the way over, "But if it'll make you happy, I'll move back some." He didn't quite feel like walking, so he went for the next best form of transportation, and flopped out on the ground, rolling some mouse lengths further back from the line, before turning and re-positioning himself to face the WindClan warrior. Flopping out like this was far more comfortable anyway. "They're fascinating creatures aren't they?" When the next bit was about butterflies, he was more than happy to answer, "They come in all sorts of colors, yellow, white, even pink and blue. There's a really nice orange and black one that appears during green-leaf, it has the patterns of a TigerClan warrior from the elder stories." He did have to stop and think about why this particular butterfly had caught his eye though. "Well each butterfly is different..." He started slowly, "Not a single one is the same. I give each and every one the special attention they deserve." Though usually it's more of a brief pause to acknowledge the bug than a full blown stop and observe, which was more for slow and lazy days like this one. He shrugged, "I had time to watch today, so I watched."
Hawkshade's eyes widened, and he gave Heavystep a slightly confused look.
"Um...okay." He said, calming down slightly. His fur was flattening, eyes taking on a curious gleam as he realized that he had overreacted.
"Not much must be going on in Thunderclan then, if you had time to watch butterflies." Hawkshade mewed, smirking. He was strangely... comfortable with Heavystep. Plus, Heavystep was on HIS own side of the border, so no need to be fussy.
"I used to love butterflies. I would try to catch them to show my friends, but they said I was being an overgrown kit, so I stopped. Why do you love them so much?" He asked. Hawkshade surprised himself, trying to keep the conversation going with Heavystep.
Hawkshade had been forced to grow up fast in a way, but he did not really mind.
It just made him more mature than cats his age.

(Aww, Hawk is being SLIGHTLY less introverted than usual! I'm so proud!)

Characters and What they're doing!!
Dawnpetal (Thunderclan): Currently nothing is going on for her! She's open for RP!

Rainshine (Riverclan): currently grooming herself in Riverclan Clearing. Open for RP!

Crowkit: Waiting to be born lol