Today 11:15 PM
Art shops -- Post ur art...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:10 PM

Old October 24th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Sage pawed Navy. “You will be! Just a bit more training, maybe you’ll be even stronger then me!” He said encouragingly. “Maybe you could even be the alpha!” He said, half teasing, half being serious.
"Don't joke with me about that!" He said looking him in the eye. "You're stronger faster and smarter than the other wolves I
know. " He told him. "You're a leader....just like your father. " He was really touchy when he talked about family. His mother died giving birth to him and his father basically ignored him all his life. His early days has been rough and he's been trying to work hard all his life to make up for it.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old October 24th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"Don't joke with me about that!" He said looking him in the eye. "You're stronger faster and smarter than the other wolves I
know. " He told him. "You're a leader....just like your father. " He was really touchy when he talked about family. His mother died giving birth to him and his father basically ignored him all his life. His early days has been rough and he's been trying to work hard all his life to make up for it.
Sage laughed and nipped at Navy’s tail. “Ha! Me being a leader? That’s all that my father wants about me. Why would I ever fallow his pawsteps? Plus..you are well more mood controlled then me. I would probably scare a few wolves half to death!” He smiled trying to change the subject, or at least make it lighter. Him being the only male from his father, he was taught to be better than others. To be stronger, smarter, faster, all thanks to many nights and days of ruthless training, filled with scars and bites if he refused. He also knew how Navy was with his family, he didn’t want him to be too sad about it.
Old October 24th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Sage laughed and nipped at Navy’s tail. “Ha! Me being a leader? That’s all that my father wants about me. Why would I ever fallow his pawsteps? Plus..you are well more mood controlled then me. I would probably scare a few wolves half to death!” He smiled trying to change the subject, or at least make it lighter. Him being the only male from his father, he was taught to be better than others. To be stronger, smarter, faster, all thanks to many nights and days of ruthless training, filled with scars and bites if he refused. He also knew how Navy was with his family, he didn’t want him to be too sad about it.
Navy smiled and pawed him. "I guess." He sighed appreciating the help from his friend. But it was too late, he needed something to get his mind thinking. He would get over it soon, it was always short term. "So what are we gonna do now?" They were out in the middle of their territory, having for a while. He had forgotten what they were doing."

Old October 25th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Navy smiled and pawed him. "I guess." He sighed appreciating the help from his friend. But it was too late, he needed something to get his mind thinking. He would get over it soon, it was always short term. "So what are we gonna do now?" They were out in the middle of their territory, having for a while. He had forgotten what they were doing."
”Well we were going to patrol the territory.” He sighed not wanting to do such a thing. “We are the only pack here! I don’t know why we have to do this..” He growled. “Come on, we can talk and walk-‘checking’ the territory.” He offered with a flick of his tail.

(What if at this time they where the only pack-and there was a war between them and the other packs wishing to share the land-and that’s how Navy got so cold-in the process something happens where Sage has to leave for some reason?)
Old October 25th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
”Well we were going to patrol the territory.” He sighed not wanting to do such a thing. “We are the only pack here! I don’t know why we have to do this..” He growled. “Come on, we can talk and walk-‘checking’ the territory.” He offered with a flick of his tail.

(What if at this time they where the only pack-and there was a war between them and the other packs wishing to share the land-and that’s how Navy got so cold-in the process something happens where Sage has to leave for some reason?)
Ok)

"But why do we have to patrol?" Navy whined. "We all know we're the only ones here." He stood up anyway ready to go.
"But if we must, we must. "

Old October 26th, 2018, 02:37 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

@Shadomaru

After a few moments of trekking through the woods, hearing the crunches of sticks and leaves under his massive paws. He took in a deep breath before finally disturbing the peaceful silence of the crisp morning air. “So. The ceremony of love is going to be here soon..” he sighed. “I don’t want to be mates with [enter female wolf name here]. My father cannot tell me what to do.” He hated the wolf his father had practically made him love.

Ever since he was a pup he would always have to spend time with [enter name]. He hated her, and through her acting of loving him, he knew she hated him too. He had a wolf in mind. But his father would never allow him to be mates with anyone but [boop]. “Who will you pick?”
Old October 26th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
@Shadomaru

After a few moments of trekking through the woods, hearing the crunches of sticks and leaves under his massive paws. He took in a deep breath before finally disturbing the peaceful silence of the crisp morning air. “So. The ceremony of love is going to be here soon..” he sighed. “I don’t want to be mates with [enter female wolf name here]. My father cannot tell me what to do.” He hated the wolf his father had practically made him love.

Ever since he was a pup he would always have to spend time with [enter name]. He hated her, and through her acting of loving him, he knew she hated him too. He had a wolf in mind. But his father would never allow him to be mates with anyone but [boop]. “Who will you pick?”
Navy didn't respond immediately. "You know I won't pick anyone." He said with such irritation in his voice. "Why would anyone me to pick them to be my mate?" He asked him. "Everyone knows I am a loser."

Old October 26th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Navy didn't respond immediately. "You know I won't pick anyone." He said with such irritation in his voice. "Why would anyone me to pick them to be my mate?" He asked him. "Everyone knows I am a loser."
Sage looked at him. What he said truly pained his heart. “Navy..” He started. After a while of trying to think of what to say he looked off to the right, away from Navy’s gaze. “You know how strict my father is about every wolf having a mate...with the whole ‘she-wolfs depleting’ situation..” He said the last part with a growl.

It wasn’t that the she-wolves were dying, they were leaving. Why? Oh he had a feeling it was because of his father. “I don’t want you to have to talk with him.”
Old October 26th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Sage looked at him. What he said truly pained his heart. “Navy..” He started. After a while of trying to think of what to say he looked off to the right, away from Navy’s gaze. “You know how strict my father is about every wolf having a mate...with the whole ‘she-wolfs depleting’ situation..” He said the last part with a growl.

It wasn’t that the she-wolves were dying, they were leaving. Why? Oh he had a feeling it was because of his father. “I don’t want you to have to talk with him.”
He chuckled a little. "Let him. It's not like I'm useful to him or this pack." He looked at Sage. "You're the only one that sees me as Navy. Everyone else just sees me as one extra wolf to the pack. " He had a smile on his face as he said this, like he had accepted this and he didn't care about it.

Old October 26th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
He chuckled a little. "Let him. It's not like I'm useful to him or this pack." He looked at Sage. "You're the only one that sees me as Navy. Everyone else just sees me as one extra wolf to the pack. " He had a smile on his face as he said this, like he had accepted this and he didn't care about it.
(oof that hit me right in the feels..for reasons me cannot say)

Sage stopped and looked at him. “Nonsense!” He barked, defending Navy against, well, Navy. After a split second he stepped in front of him to force him to stop walking. Now in front of him, he attempted to look at him in the eyes.

“You are useful Navy. Let nothing nor no one tell you otherwise. Do you understand?” He asked firmly, on the outside he was strict and rather, scary, if you will. While as of now, you could describe him as a gentle flower, trying not to wilt in the cold harsh breeze known as life. He was doing an excellent job of hiding his feelings, he was hurt to think his..his friend thought such a thing.