Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

hearing the shecat pad inside, daydreams ears immediately perked. they were in duty asoon as an inured cat walked within though thresholds. their eyes scanned her body instantly. a limp? indicated a shoulder, leg or paw injury. dried blood seemed to be littering her fur, and this made their eyes narrow slightly. they needed to be cleaned as soon as possible to prevent infection. they padded close to the molly, walking her to a clean nest. ¨seems like basic battle injuries. i should have enough for what you need.¨ they mewed, walking over to their den herb wall. it was fuller since going to skyclan for herbs, something daydream had been grateful for. as they looked for certain herbs, they piped up,¨may i ask what the fight was about?¨
Risingstorm let the younger cat lead her to a comfortable-looking nest deeper into the den. A sigh of relief escaped her as she settled down and was able to stop putting weight on her legs. "Yeah, it's nothing major. He just scratched me up. It was my own fault. I pinned him when I should have kept us both upright and he flailed with his claws and scratched me multiple times." Sighing, again, this time out of frustration at herself, she shook her head. "I guess I was hoping if I clearly overpowered him like that, he'd leave sooner. Truth be told, I was nursing some injuries from the gathering and I didn't think I could handle a long fight." She looked over and watched the medicine cat looking over the herbs with a practiced eye. Their medicine cat was really something. Without a consistent mentor, they'd still managed to become a skilled healer. She shrugged. "He was in our territory. I told him to leave, he wouldn't. I told him to leave or I would make him. He still wouldn't." The shecat shook her had, remember the encounter. "The entire thing was a little bizarre. I took him for a rogue who had wandered over our border by accident and explained the scent markers to him, and he grabbed a pawful of dirt and started raving about how the land didn't belong to anyone." The shecat chuckled softly as she remembered the exchange. How outraged the tom had been, like she had been the trespasser. "He's gone now though." She looked at Daydream with a soft, green-eyed gaze. "Congratulations on earning your full name, by the way. If any medicine cat has earned it, it's you. You've taken great care of Shadowclan through some difficult times." A dull glow of pride fluttered in Risingstorm's chest. She was no closer to Daydream than any cat, but it warmed her to see a clanmate, especially a younger clanmate, grow and receive the recognition and honor they deserved.

Old December 8th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
Willowfur smiled as the tom teased her and lightly bumped into her. "Okay." She meowed, slightly relieved they had come to a partial decision. She wasn't fazed when the tom came to her, he probably wanted to choose his own anyway. She stopped a tail-length or two away from the pile, looking for specific prey. There were lots of small lizards, a few frogs, and even a fluffy rabbit close to her. The Abyssinian shifted and thought she spotted the familiar skinny tail of a mouse, but wasn't sure. She nudged the rabbit away, revealing some more prey. There were lots of birds and some other rodents revealed as the rabbit was moved.

"Ashnose!" She called softly, "I found some birds and rodents over here under that rabbit. Would you like to check for anything you'd want over here?" She stood up taller, looking towards the darker colored cat. She tilted her head slightly, ears perked up. I hope he heard me. I am half sure there was a mouse, and there are tons of birds too. Willowfur flicked her long tail slowly behind her, swishing it through the air.
Hearing his name, Ashnose's ears perked up and towards Willowfur. His amber eyes gazed eagerly in her direction, scanning the prey in front of her. The warrior had almost not heard her; he practically had his entire head enveloped in prey. He gave a short nod of his gray head, then impatiently trotted towards Willowfur. He felt the beginning of a growl stir in his stomach. Having his nose immersed in the sweet scents of ShadowClan's fresh-kill surely wasn't helping his hunger problem. The tom absentmindedly swiped his tongue across his muzzle hungrily.

Ashnose nosed through the area that Willowfur had stood in front of. She was right, of course. The tom immediately encountered too many feathered animals to count. Now I see why Willowfur called me over here. Ashnose caught a glimpse of a tail. He gently gripped it between his jaws and pulled. When it didn't budge, he yanked his head back. He'd overestimated the forced he'd need to obtained the meal he'd longed for. The tom took a few steps back, trying to regain his balance.

"Yuck!" He exclaimed, ejecting the tail from his hold. "A rat!" He stuck out his tongue and pretended to gag. Ashnose pushed the rat aside with his paw, scrunching up his nose. He wasn't sure how a rat found itself in the fresh-kill pile. He figured an apprentice had mistakenly caught a lone rat, confusing it for an enormous mouse. Either way, he'd moved it far enough from the fresh-kill pile so that it was obvious that it shouldn't have been there in the first place. Ashnose glanced at Willowfur. "Who'd have guessed that finding a mouse would be so hard?" He teased.

Something else had fallen out of the pile along with the rat. "It's your thrush!" The British Shorthair nearly gasped. He looked to the she-cat, his amber eyes sparkling. At least something worthwhile had come out of his struggle.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old December 9th, 2017, 03:18 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Okapi
A skinny tabby warrior trotted around in a circle, bored. The smell of prey filled the she-cat's nostrils, making her feel sick. Eventually, she lay on the floor, tired, panting, dizzy, vision blurry, Nauseous. Then, a shape appeared in front of her and a voice said "Hi SpeckledBird!"
The brown tabby grunted in reply, completely exhausted as usual. That's why you shouldn't run around the clearing I don't know how many times... she scolded herself, just like her mother would have done.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; December 9th, 2017 at 03:20 AM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

at the sight of him opening his eyes, even if it was just a little, daydream felt a weight lifted off of their shoulders. so many had been injured form this battle, they felt thankful to simply save a few, if not more. they doubted he could talk, so they decided to explain what was going on instead,¨hey burrpaw,¨ they mewed softly, not wanting to overwhelm him,¨you faced many deep wounds from the battle. im treating them now so they should hurt less. just try to steady your breathing for me, okay? that all i want you to do.¨ they mewed, placing more soothing poultice onto the wounds. this would clear them of infection and sooth them. ¨youll be okay.¨
Burrpaw listened blearily, looking up at daydream through drowsy eyes. Daydream would save him, he was sure. He needed to know if Badger was okay. He needed to stay alive. He focused intently on his breathing. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Soon, he found his body calming down, allowing his heart and lungs to follow a more regular pattern. The blazing pain from his wounds was being soothed. He would be okay. He trusted that he would be okay.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:14 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw pulled away at last, grinning at Daydream's praise of her idea. "I hope Goldenstar lets me have it." She snuggled in close to Daydream as she took another bite of squirrel, enjoying the savory taste. Now that she'd been eating freshkill for a while, the idea of eating kittypet food definitely had less appeal. As she chewed, she listened the the chilly morning wind stir the fallen leaves and needles, purring as she stayed nice and warm curled up there with Daydream. "Goldenstar wants me to look after the elders today before we do any training. What are you going to be doing?" she asked simply. Daydreams daily routine was so different from an apprentices' or a warrior from what she'd seen. She wondered briefly what it would be like to spend most of the day in a den, and know all of those different plants. I don't know how I would learn all of that if I were a medicine cat. I can't tell one leaf from another.
¨im sure he will. hes always been rather understanding when it comes to things that are personal.¨ goldenstar was more understanding then most, which daydream silently thanked him for. as for the question, they gave a shrug,¨ill probably be treating some of my patients later,some are still wounded from the gathering battle.¨ the battle had been awhile ago yet cats where still hurting from it. they silently thanked shinefang for giving them the herbs to heal. a medcats life style was much different then a warriors, but that didnt mean they didnt have do not help out with the elders. ¨i never really...had a proper mentor. i self taught myself most things, but halestar always made sure i took care of the elders too, all apprentices have to do it.¨
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
daydream wanted to claw the queen that had brought goosekit in, basically throwing the poor tom in here. broken bones? kitten cough? it was more urgent then the molly realized. ¨maybe you should learn to care about others and been watching him,¨ they snapped, picking up goosekit bt the scuff gently put him in a clean, and soft nest, huridly nudging the small body with their nose to inspect him. ¨where do you hurt on your body,goosekit?¨ they mewed gently. both broken bones and kitten cough were deadly at such a young age.
//
daydream furrowed their brows,¨thats not what adult cats normally do. they shouldnt hurt you, or others in any way, shape, or form.¨ they mewed protectively. something was obviously wrong, it was obvious to them that soaringkit was being abused at home. ¨im your medicien cat. i heal you, its obvious that you arent suppose to hurt if theres a healer to prevent, that, yeah?¨

at the sight of him opening his eyes, even if it was just a little, daydream felt a weight lifted off of their shoulders. so many had been injured form this battle, they felt thankful to simply save a few, if not more. they doubted he could talk, so they decided to explain what was going on instead,¨hey burrpaw,¨ they mewed softly, not wanting to overwhelm him,¨you faced many deep wounds from the battle. im treating them now so they should hurt less. just try to steady your breathing for me, okay? that all i want you to do.¨ they mewed, placing more soothing poultice onto the wounds. this would clear them of infection and sooth them. ¨youll be okay.¨

hearing the shecat pad inside, daydreams ears immediately perked. they were in duty asoon as an inured cat walked within though thresholds. their eyes scanned her body instantly. a limp? indicated a shoulder, leg or paw injury. dried blood seemed to be littering her fur, and this made their eyes narrow slightly. they needed to be cleaned as soon as possible to prevent infection. they padded close to the molly, walking her to a clean nest. ¨seems like basic battle injuries. i should have enough for what you need.¨ they mewed, walking over to their den herb wall. it was fuller since going to skyclan for herbs, something daydream had been grateful for. as they looked for certain herbs, they piped up,¨may i ask what the fight was about?¨
Goosekit whimpered,” my legs hurt, and my tail.” He cried softly, he was hardly a moon old, so he didn’t think much about being brave and not crying, that’s what apprentices do. Another bout of coughs shook his tiny body,” I can’t hold still when coughing, if you need me to hold still.” He added softly.

Soaringkit blinked,” That is what is normal. Warriors think kits are less that.” She meowed puzzled as to why Daydream would say such an obsurd thing,” You cure physical wounds, that’s it.” She meowed totally confused by Daydream. (Poor thing, doesn’t know it’s unnormal)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:49 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface purrs happily nuzzling his head against hers “ they’re beautiful my love.” He says happily as he begins to smell the little ones, licking each of their heads happily. He was purring loudly and happily at the sight of them “ ... my love you’ve made me the happiest tom alive... I thank you “ He says nuzzling his nose with hers. Moons of pain, suffering and every sin he has made has just been washed away. He was a father, a warrior with a beautiful mate at his side and a clan that will provided for them. He purrs happily “ ... I thank you my love... now I finally have a reason to live”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @Aleka @Celestial @mompaws

The small female kit, named Gingerkit, let out a silent mew, opening her tiny mouth wide. Instead of suckling from her mother, the kit simply sat. At her fathers touch, she squeaked, blindly heading to the warmth of her mother.

[ Sorry it’s short~ ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness) (Lostface)
@Aleka (Stillborn- Salamanderkit)
@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@Rubinaito (Ebonymist)

Darkness surrounded the kit and his eyes still remained shut. He could hear frequent mumbles and utters of air that left from the other bodies close to him. The kit could feel tongues grinding against his fur, causing splutters of mewls to erupt from his lips. Flailing his limbs about like a fish out of water, desperately trying to snuggle in closer to the warmth that he could feel surrounding him. The tom was notably larger than the other kits — of those that were there so far — with his thick masses of ginger and white fur. He seemed like he was a natural-born warrior.
@Celestial @Aleka

Ebonymist laughed slightly at seeing her kits wriggle around as Lostface interacted with them, raising her head to touch her nose to Lostface's affectionately. His words were a little painful to hear, worry for the tom clouding her gaze for a moment- but only for a moment. She felt her kittens squirm closer and bit back a purr of maternal amusement. She glanced over to one of the kits who hadn't yet made a move to come closer, gently biting down on the kitten's scruff to pull them closer only to let out a meow of surprise. The kitten was cold and stiff, and it's skin tore easily beneath her teeth. It wasn't breathing, either. She swept her tail to bring the kit closer, watching as it limply dragged across the found without even as twitch. Had Ebonymist not lacked the ability to cry, she would be shedding tears in shock. At least one of her kits were dead. She bowed her head and gave it a feeble lick, the feeling of misery sinking in. It was likely this kitten had died because of her foolish decision to fight at the gathering against a much more skilled cat. "No..." She murmured, her shoulders shuddering ever so slightly. She looked over at the other kitten not moving and gently nudged him; the small kitten that shared her ginger fur was still breathing, warm, and alive. Hope flooded her system and she began running her tongue against the kit's fur, in hopes that it would help the kit begin moving.

Last edited by rubinaito; December 9th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:56 PM

My Mood: Lonely

GingerFrost trotted into the clearing from the warrior's den, his ginger fur glossy and fluffy, as he had just recently spent much time grooming it, she-cats were only good for being with toms of course, but some of them needed a little convincing, and a handsome tom such as himself would be perfect for such a task.

@Okapi

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
GingerFrost trotted into the clearing from the warrior's den, his ginger fur glossy and fluffy, as he had just recently spent much time grooming it, she-cats were only good for being with toms of course, but some of them needed a little convincing, and a handsome tom such as himself would be perfect for such a task.

@Okapi
Sweetfox was trotting through camp when her normal dominant self suddenly felt her stomach fluttering as she stared at Gingerfrost Great Starclan, I’m in love! she padded towards Sweetfox without any thought What will I say, what do I do!!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:02 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Sweetfox was trotting through camp when her normal dominant self suddenly felt her stomach fluttering as she stared at Gingerfrost Great Starclan, I’m in love! she padded towards Sweetfox without any thought What will I say, what do I do!!
GingerFrost let out a sudden purr of delight at the sight of the beautiful she-cat. His smooth, melodious voice poured from him as he praised her appearance, "My my, what's a beautiful molly like you doing coming to me?" He inquired, though he was quite sure he knew the answer, GingerFrost knew he was a handsome tom. Any she-cat would be lucky to have his time.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Closed Thread