Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 12th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Well, apparently I'm not a tom a-at least where it counts." Wildstrike whimpered looking away from his brother in shame, "It j-just looks l-like I am because I'm a-a f-freak!" He murmured, oh no here came the waterworks he then thought as tears prickled his eyes before retorting, "Who d-do you t-t-think the father is!? And I-I-I don't k-know how D-d-daydream knew t-they said s-s-s-something about d-dealing with t-this kind o-o-of thing b-before so..." He said feeling like an idiot not being able to adequately answer the questions and not being able to keep a sentence without stuttering. Wildstrike let out a sniffle mad at himself for letting himself cry.

(Cats can't actually cry but shrug)
Duskthorn cringed, realizing his mistake too late. "Shhh, it's okay. Sorry for asking. I really shouldn't have... You're not a freak, Wildstrike. If you keep thinking like that, you'll go insane degrading yourself." Shoot, I should have been supporting him instead of asking questions. Oh jeez, I messed up. Now my brother's crying and I don't know what to do, he thought anxiously. He dragged a paw down the side of his face and said, "Hey. Look at me. I meant it when I said I cared about you no matter what. We're both just a little bit different, and that's not wrong. Even if we're not completely toms, us brother's have to stick together." He leaned forward and wiped away a tear from his sibling's face. He couldn't help but think of his own transgender journey and how that changed his life, so he knew he must be supportive of Wildstrike.

(Because biology *shrug*. I make cats raise their eyebrows all the time when that's not biologically possible.)
Old March 12th, 2018, 08:02 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Suspiciousmindz

Onyxheart wore his warrior name with pride. There was hardly a moment where he wasn't showing it off, constantly telling others he earned the suffix `heart` due to his loyalty and confidence. It was difficult for the tom to completely realize he was finally a warrior. Kithood was challenging for him, adolescence was confusing, and he could only hope adulthood would prove itself to be an improvement.

At the moment, Onyxheart was merely walking around camp. He was too alert and active to lie back and relax and he was very much aware that there was little possibility of him catching something in the territory. Nature's unforgiving conditions were too much for him at the moment; he'd rather stay in camp and do nothing than leave and waste time, possibly gaining a cold, hunting ghosts. The black-and-ginger tomcat trotted forward several more tail-lengths, his steps heavy and careless, before he rocked back on his haunches with a huff.

He briskly surveyed the clearing until he came to the conclusion that he had very few friends among his clanmates.
Old March 12th, 2018, 08:08 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Spiritstorm nodded as she replied, watching her with amusement as she kicked the ball with her legs and shredded it to pieces. He chuckled. "I can see that," he mused, glancing over at the shredded ball of moss. "Sure," he mewed, walking over and pretending to eat the 'prey', feeling a warmth in his chest. Maplekit's excitement was contagious.
“Good, young apprentice.” Maplekit beckoned with her tail. “Now follow your mentor for battle practice.” She paused before walking towards a small ‘training’ corner. “Pssst! My names Mapleclaw now.” She whispered in her uncles ear, then flouncing away towards the corner. “Come now! Your late for training.”

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 12th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@AbsurdJinx

Pearldance trotted from the warriors den today. Her chin was held high and her strides were much more confident than normal. The spotted feline paused just outside the den, her icy hues scanning the clearing. She only wanted to see one cat: Onyxheart. Upon seeing him sitting alone, her gave a little bounce before trotting towards him. She held that same confident appearance. How could she not? She was a warrior now. She proved everyone wrong about what they thought of her. Every fiber of her being should be proud!

As she came up to him, her pace slowed. When she was a tail length within range of him, she suddenly sprang forward, forepaws outstretched in her attempt to knock him down. Pearldance felt playful in that moment and this was how she was going to show him! Not only that, she just developed a habit of greeting him differently each time they come across each other.
Old March 12th, 2018, 08:23 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn cringed, realizing his mistake too late. "Shhh, it's okay. Sorry for asking. I really shouldn't have... You're not a freak, Wildstrike. If you keep thinking like that, you'll go insane degrading yourself." Shoot, I should have been supporting him instead of asking questions. Oh jeez, I messed up. Now my brother's crying and I don't know what to do, he thought anxiously. He dragged a paw down the side of his face and said, "Hey. Look at me. I meant it when I said I cared about you no matter what. We're both just a little bit different, and that's not wrong. Even if we're not completely toms, us brother's have to stick together." He leaned forward and wiped away a tear from his sibling's face. He couldn't help but think of his own transgender journey and how that changed his life, so he knew he must be supportive of Wildstrike.

(Because biology *shrug*. I make cats raise their eyebrows all the time when that's not biologically possible.)
"I'm sorry I'm j-j-just really a-a-afraid and I-I just f-f-feel like I-I'm s-s-slowly declining in t-t-the health d-department and-- oh dear StarClan w-what if I-I die and n-n-never g-get to see my b-b-babies!" Wildstrike wailed the sudden realization hitting at full force and awaking whatever maternal he had started to develop toward his and Silverscar kits which also had the added 'benefit' of sending him into full hysterics, "B-but I d-d-don't wanna be d-d-different! I w-w-w-want to be t-the s-s-same as a-any o-ther tom-cat!" He squeaked as he began to softly sway from side-to-side and think of how easy his life had been a half a moon ago, "D-duskthorn I-I want S-Silverscar! I-I need S-s-silverscar!" He then begged wanting nothing more than the silver tabby tom to come and comfort him.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 12th, 2018 at 09:18 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 08:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Oakenfur gently lowered his head to press his nose against Amberstrike's with a deep, rumbling purr before making his way out of the nursery. A few moments passed, and Oakenfur came back with a rabbit clenched between his jaws for the both of them to share. Resting the hare down in front of Amberstrike, Oakenfur once more curled his body around her, his head resting on hers for a moment. The warmth of the nursery, as opposed to the sharp chilly air outside, made him drowsy. His gaze focused lovingly on his mate, waiting for her to begin eating before he would.

Amberstrike sat in silence as she gazed down at the kits. Oakenfur would be back any second, but she was in an intense debate with herself about something. Should she mention her sexuality to him? Surely he wouldn't mind? It would be wrong if he got upset about it. She loved him after all, they had three litters of kits! The calico took a deep breath before it was quickly cut off as Oakenfur walked back in. She gave her mate a loving smile and felt her stomach growl again as a hare was dropped in front of her. Her mouth salivated for a moment as she politely waited for him to settle down too. "Thank you," she purred, rubbing her nose into his check before turning back to the hare and leaning down to take a bite, allowing him to take one before she would dare go back for another.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 12th, 2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 09:12 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Suspiciousmindz

Onyxheart noticed Pearldance approaching him and he opened his mouth to greet her, but instead of actual words a strangled oof! slipped past his lips. He fell back on his haunches as the she-cat made contact with him, his forearms outstretched. Mainly in a panic rather than tactic, Onyxheart wrapped his forearms around Pearldance's torso, pulling her tightly to him as he tumbled to the ground, cushioning her fall. He grunted as he hit the earth, breathy laughter escaping him. He always found happiness with Pearldance, and he was determined that once day he'd be confident enough to tell her. Maybe even today would be that day, so long as his boldness lasted.
Old March 12th, 2018, 09:56 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
Dangerhawk jumped hearing his clan mate say that. He got up and ran the other way he jumped into a bush hopeing that Crowheart didn't follow him he hid there for a while and started to stalk out of the bushes.
Crowheart looked after him, puzzled, as the other warrior took off outside the camp, spreading leaves and grit everywhere. Frankly, the tom was a little bit interesting- why would a cat run from their own Clanmate? Apparently, the topic was interesting enough that the black male followed him, and the scent led to a holly bush, filled with new growth and the smell of wildflowers. Also the fear-scent of a certain frightened tom. When the feline crept out of the thicket, Crowheart leaped for him, claws sheathed as to not cause any damage, to pin him down so he could properly question this cat. The pounce was fairly accurare and well-timed; it would be surprising if it didn't hit its mark.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 12th, 2018, 10:29 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep narrowed his eyes but then took a deep breath and sighed, closing his eyes,"The only thing that bothers me more than other cats doubting you, is you doubting yourself. Do you really believe that you and Silverscar would let others kill your kits?"
Wildstrike let out a low growl, twitching softly as he did so, "What exactly could Silverscar do if he was halfway across the territory hunting?" He keened, subconsciously curling his tail around his plump middle while he furrowed his brows, "And what about me hmm? Hate to break it to you Treestep but, I'm not exactly in the prime fighting condition right now." He then sneered turning back to quickly peek at the entry of the ckan in hopes of seeing the familiar tabby tom before continuing to reprimanded his brother, "So maybe instead of trying to invalidate your sickly pregnant brother's worries you could I don't know--keep your mouth shut because you have no idea what kind of pain I'm going through right now and I would much rather have a shoulder to cry on rather than a shoulder that pushes and scolds me!" He ranted.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 12th, 2018 at 10:36 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 11:28 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"You sure know your stuff,dont you?" daydream mewed, raising an eyebrow. they knew cats who knew more about herbs than others, but they had never seen a kit of all things so interested. she had even gotten most of them correct. they were surprised, seeing as when daydream was a kit they were focusing more on the death of their father and what kind of prey they were going to eat instead of herbs. "I prefer to call them death berries, they kill anything that consumes them. Ive only had to use them once in my life." they mewed. the only time they did was when a cat was suffering to many injuries in battle, having pain in every breath that they took. it was the right thing to do. "It causes the body to contract and foam and the mouth, kinda like the symptoms of rabies." they explained. "But yes, you guessed all the herbs correctly. if there anything that you are curious about?" they could rant on and on about herbs and answer questions, daydream was always known for their indepth knowledge.
Hiraethkit perked up her ears for a moment, focusing her eyes on Daydream with a solemn, serious gaze. Death berries... She blinked and gazed up at the harmless looking berries as Daydream described the symptoms- she hasn’t known about how they killed cats, only that they were deadly. Knowing the symptoms of ingesting it gave her a slightly new perspective on the deadly herb, it’s bright red now seeming less pretty and much more like a warning. “Interesting,” She mumbled. She turned to glance back at Daydream, carefully considering her next question before asking. “Is it necessary for Medicine Cats to... believe in StarClan?” She asked slowly and cautiously. “That they can affect the physical world, I mean.” She added, elaborating that she did believe in StarClan but not like other cats did. “I respect our ancestors of course, it’s just that I don’t think they’re omnipotent like everyone likes to believe.” She stared up at Daydream, her anxiety swelling up for a moment- just a moment- before she pushed it away.
Closed Thread