Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:30 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Would you like me to prove you wrong? Because of course, I'm quite happy to do so." The she cat mewed, her hues sparkling with amusement for a moment. She wasn't sure whether the tom was challenging her to prove him wrong, but she would be more then happy to do so. It wasn't a problem for her to prove someone wrong, even if it wasn't always in her nature. "Foxspring? That suits you, I believe." Forestpelt mewed, looking the tom over. He did look remarkably like a fox, which continued to intrigue her, and perhaps the tom's unusual appearance kept her involved in conversation. Besides, Foxspring's quick comebacks and remarks were keeping her on her paws to think up equally witty ones. She wasn't going to step aside and allow herself to be taken over, especially not with this tom. She nodded back, keeping her head dipped for a moment longer than perhaps was necessary as she stayed looking at her paws, keeping herself from looking up at him before she did so, her forest green hues keeping themselves fixed on the fox colored tom.

Smokepaw padded into the clearing, his expression almost blank and unreadable. He looked a little concerned almost as his grey hues gazed out over the clearing. To pretty much anyone else, he appeared to be unfriendly, but if you were to take the time to get to know this young tom, you would find that there was much more to him than met the eye. He was much more complicated than he appeared to be, which sometimes was a good thing and sometimes was not. At all. His grey hues stared around the clearing, scanning it slowly, his head turning with them as he looked for a friendly face. Perhaps for once, someone might dare to approach him; granted, he didn't look like the most approachable tom at the moment. For the moment at hand, he looked pretty unfriendly as a matter of fact. The dark furred tom changed his expression to an almost half-smile and he tried to make himself look as approachable as possible while he sat there.
Foxspring merely stared at her with amusement glimmering slightly in his hues. Finally there was a feline who kept up with him in his comebacks and didn't get offended over the smallest sarcasm. His yellow hues continued to meet hers until she broke away. Quickly, the warrior took the moment to look around the clearing, his eyes searching the other felines, checking who was staring who was doing what. Although finally he spoke with a rather calm tone now. "It'd be fun if you tried to prove me wrong," he challenged her slightly now. Of course he'd challenge her, he had already led her this far into the conversation, why stop now? The fox colored tom-cat swept his tail behind him and across the ground a few times to show his interest for the other warrior. His thoughts began to wander towards how she'd prove him wrong. Or perhaps... how long it would take.

Jinxpaw had just returned from the border. She had met another tom there who was dangerously close to the border. She was proud of herself, she had warned him to stay away and the other apprentice didn't bother crossing the border. Now, the newly made apprentice's hues were bright and her ebony chest was puffed out with pride. Being Blazingnight's apprentice only added to this ego. Although as she strutted across the clearing, she hardly paid attention to her surroundings. She stumbled right into a smokey tom-cat whom seemed to be minding his own business. Of course, she took this the wrong way and pinned the embarrassment on him. "Hey!" she mewed, getting back to her paws and staring at the apprentice. Her pelt was ruffled and bristling with embarrassment. Jinxpaw knew she was at fault, although she didn't want to risk her pride being ruined.
(didn't know where to go with this with Jinxpaw xD)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 3rd, 2016, 05:57 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Rowanflash perked out just in time to see Jinxpaw and Smokepaw crash,He snickered and Walked out.He found a stick to scratch and sharpen his claws
Old December 3rd, 2016, 09:22 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Foxspring merely stared at her with amusement glimmering slightly in his hues. Finally there was a feline who kept up with him in his comebacks and didn't get offended over the smallest sarcasm. His yellow hues continued to meet hers until she broke away. Quickly, the warrior took the moment to look around the clearing, his eyes searching the other felines, checking who was staring who was doing what. Although finally he spoke with a rather calm tone now. "It'd be fun if you tried to prove me wrong," he challenged her slightly now. Of course he'd challenge her, he had already led her this far into the conversation, why stop now? The fox colored tom-cat swept his tail behind him and across the ground a few times to show his interest for the other warrior. His thoughts began to wander towards how she'd prove him wrong. Or perhaps... how long it would take.

Jinxpaw had just returned from the border. She had met another tom there who was dangerously close to the border. She was proud of herself, she had warned him to stay away and the other apprentice didn't bother crossing the border. Now, the newly made apprentice's hues were bright and her ebony chest was puffed out with pride. Being Blazingnight's apprentice only added to this ego. Although as she strutted across the clearing, she hardly paid attention to her surroundings. She stumbled right into a smokey tom-cat whom seemed to be minding his own business. Of course, she took this the wrong way and pinned the embarrassment on him. "Hey!" she mewed, getting back to her paws and staring at the apprentice. Her pelt was ruffled and bristling with embarrassment. Jinxpaw knew she was at fault, although she didn't want to risk her pride being ruined.

(didn't know where to go with this with Jinxpaw xD)
Forestpelt smirked a little, and the tip of her tail twitched in amusement. "Hm. Well, we'll see- perhaps I will, perhaps I won't. It 'could be fun', as you put it." The she cat purred, her expression fairly smug. She glanced at Foxspring, and licked her maw briefly, before her thoughts turned back to Dawnstorm. "So tell me something about yourself." She mewed, rolling over onto her side and glancing at him with her forest green hues. The black furred she cat awaited his reply, while trying to think of a way to prove him wrong. She really wasn't cold hearted- it just appeared that way because of how well she guarded herself. It would probably be a while before she would prove Foxspring wrong, considering she would rather learn about him before she were to go and tell him more about herself. Perhaps someday, if she learned she could trust him, she would tell him about her past. But for now, she would get to know more about him and soon, she would learn whether he was trustworthy and good for her to be hanging around or if he was a bad companion. So far, he seemed to be a fairly satisfactory one. After all, he was giving her a good conversation. That was more than she generally got, which was nice. She kept her forest green hues fixed on him, her head tilted at a slight angle as the tip of her tail brushed against the ground.

Smokepaw jumped slightly, his own pelt beginning to bristle with slight embarrassment as he looked at the she cat. "Oh, I'm sorry...um...you okay?" Smokepaw asked, his grey hues fixed on Jinxpaw with slight concern. He wasn't one to fight back against accusations; and he especially didn't want to upset this she cat. From the looks of it, she was pretty fiery. The young smoky pelted tom's tail brushed against the ground, while he continued to watch her a little nervously. "I'm- I'm Smokepaw, by the way," He introduced himself with the smallest of smiles on his maw. His fur was still bristling a little, although it didn't look too hostile. The tom lowered his head a little in a sign of respect towards her, hoping to win her over by perhaps being polite. That had seemed to work pretty well for him throughout most of his life; so perhaps now it would work Her approach towards him had reminded him a lot of Crimsonmoon, which was slightly uncomfortable, and brought back both good and bitter memories. Smokepaw sighed, keeping his head dipped politely although his grey hues were staring almost pleadingly up at Jinxpaw. It was obvious that he wasn't looking for trouble, at least not at the moment. Smokepaw was generally mellow, and he pretty much never looked for trouble; it seemed to find him.
(xD it was good!)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 3rd, 2016 at 09:22 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 09:56 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
[[Sorry about late reply! I've been busy studying for midterms ;n;]]

The umber tabby contorted the corner of his maw into a smile, forcing it yet having it seem to the untrained eye like an unvarnished, involuntary gesture of happiness. It was something the apprentice had rehearsed for nearly hours on end, gazing into a reflective pool within Shadowclan's territory as, again and again, he smiled. It would be a quite peculiar sight if anyone were to happen upon it- the sleek-furred tom smiling for a few moments, descending into a frown, and repeating the pattern. Cedarpaw believed it to be a better skill to have than even the most effective fighting skills, however. One cat was nothing against an army, however good that cat was. And he would raise an army. Well, he hoped so, anyway- but better to dwell on hope than pessimism, right?

Well, to be frank, the tom himself was rather ambivalent on the whole optimism-and-pessimism debate, although he knew some cats were quite passionate about their side. It seemed a puerile thing to argue about, really. One's outlook on life was a matter of personal preference, and was likely futile to try to change it. Even if one side was correct, they still would certainly be nearly unable to alter the opinion of another- but to Cedarpaw, the most aggravating about the whole dabate was that there really wasn't a definite answer, which the tabby hated. Everything, in the tom's opinion, should be clearly cut enough so that one could see what choice would put them further.

Wait- how had his thought process turned to his opinion on gray areas? The tom had a tendency to get distracted, although he was usually able to keep it in check- not today, clearly, likely caused by his weariness. The ache in his paws alone told of a long, hard night. Clearing his thoughts with a lash of his lithe tail, the tom attempted to remember whatever gormless question Mintpaw had asked this time. Something about training, perhaps? "Yeah, training's been great!" said the tom merrily, his practiced smile spreading. "Yesterday, I learned a double paw slash," the tom said, a slight nod accompanying the lie as if to make it seem more trustworthy. He'd learned that moons ago- but always better to be underestimated, however annoying it was.
(It's okay 'w' )
Mintpaw's gaze wavered over towards his brother in slight surprise. "Hmm, you have?" He asked, cocking his head and believing the tom's words with every ounce in his soul. I've learned move that quite a while ago. The apprentice thought, and honestly this was true, as their mentors had taught that battle move at around the same time. The difference was that Cedarpaw was the type to lie and Mintpaw wasn't; he'd only do so if he had to save his own poor hide from embarrassment or to pretend that he was better than he really was.

And although Mintpaw really did believe Cedarpaw's words, the tom did notice that it was a little bit strange. Cedarpaw... he didn't seem like one of those lazy apprentices that refused to get up in the morning, or procrastinate on training until the very last moment. In fact, Cedar looked to be quite the opposite; he tried to do more than everyone else in half the time. Well, Mintpaw decided, perhaps my brother forgot how to do that double-paw slash and relearned it. That sounds pretty likely, the tom finally concluded. And if he really did just learn it yesterday, well, maybe I'm just more advanced than him! He was satisfied with these thoughts, and although they were quite fun to think about, the brown tabby wanted to move onto another topic to talk about. Practice battles were only fun if he were actually in the midst of it, not talking or thinking about the moves.

"That sounds interesting. Battle training's going pretty well for me too. There's a lot of new moves and tactics to learn, but hey, that'll just make us better warriors later!" His eyes shone with excitement for the last part in his statement. There was nothing that he wanted more than warriorhood, which was his most daunting goal yet. Although all apprentices were forced to strive for this achievement and had this mindset- if they were born into clan life, anyways- Mintpaw didn't care. The tabby was convinced that he contained more wits and power than the rest of them combined, and thus, he'd make a better warrior than them.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 3rd, 2016, 10:23 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Spiritfrost purred once she woke from her nap she needed to confront the leader and tell them how much of a good job midnightpaw had been doing on training and that he was ready to become a full warrior of shadowclan.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:10 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

@Toothless & Stitch}

"Sure..." Duckpaw didn't expect to catch anything, but he liked to explore territory with his friend. "Let's go then!" He turned around t=and padded out of camp. {to the territory we go...}

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:22 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

(Yep!) Whitepaw padded after him.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:47 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

With the following blow, both Swiftfang and Burrpaw had collided together; both toms had been jumping straight at each other and were both slammed with sudden force. Burrpaw was most likely knocked by Swift's large weight and structure, while Swift was thrown off by Burrpaw's full-of-power move.
As a result, the warrior was thrown backwards a few feet and landed on his back. While he was indeed safe and unharmed, it did leave his belly exposed.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 3rd, 2016, 01:09 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Shadekit saw that Leopardkit and Ratkit didn't see her, so she walked away and curled up besides Ravenslash's belly. "Aww, look at the little runt!" Crowkit teased. "Adderkit, Thrushkit, look at Shadekit, the runt of the litter!" All three laughed as Shadekit flattened her ears against her head. "Just because I'm smaller than you doesn't mean I'm the runt." Shadekit said in a squeaky voice. "Aww, shut up, Mouse. You just defending yourself because you don't wanna be the runt. Well to bad, you're the runt, Runt." Adderkit said. Then all three walked away laughing cruelly. Ravenslash just slept through it all. Shadekit looked down sadly. Soon I'll get friends... She thought as She cried silently.
Maplefall watched the small black kit cry. With out hesitating she stood up and walked up to the other kittens, "I may not be your mother but i will still say this: when I have my kits I will never let them hurt each over, emotionally or physically. So stop bothering her. When I was a kit I was the smallest yet look at me; I am a respected member of the clan, so watch what you say."
Despite regretting it she knew it was the right thing to do.
(Sorry for kinda butting in, it's just what me and Maplefall would do in real life.)

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Blazingnight rolled her eyes. With all the issues going on the last thing she needed to worry about was some molly running around tarnishing Shadowclan bloodlines. She looked the other cat in the eye, her own serious and cool. "Then punish her for me." She said smoothly, her tail flicking behind her in amusement. She wondered if the cat before her could carry out the intended punishment.
Closed Thread