Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:41 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan ShadowClan Territory

A dense canopy of conifer trees block out the light of the sky, creating am eerie darkness within the territory regardless of the time of day. Often cooler and riddled with fog due to the marshlands that surround the territory, the forest flooring is covered in pine needles and pine cones with very little undergrowth.

Last edited by Lillith; August 13th, 2023 at 07:11 PM.
Old October 5th, 2016, 06:52 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@fenic!

Iceclaw looked around the territory for a moment as she claimed that she would leave soon, but was enjoying their conversation. He didn't understand how she be doing so, his end of the conversation was short and fairly obvious that he was trying to get her to leave, and yet she wanted to stay and chat. He was hesitant for a moment, unsure what to say to her. He knew he should run her out of Shadowclan territory, but she harmless... and just wanting to talk to him. Fine... but only for a bit, no one better find us, he gingerly sat down, though his tail twitched slightly at the thought of someone seeing the tow and seeing in as disloyal. It wasn't too long ago that he had proven himself as loyal and earned his warrior name back. Iceclaw gave a nod as she called Shadowclan pretty. Being away for some moons, he had learned to miss and love this place, and also hated himself for leaving in the first place, for what he had done and everything he destroyed. He constantly though of Eversong and their kits and even Snow...Snow.... Though that last thought was always quickly pushed back to the darker areas of his mind. "Yes, I guess it really is," he didn't let his ice blue orbs leave Thistlesplash, not wanting to let his guard down at all. "I'm surprised that this is the best conversation that you've had, there should be a lot to talk about back at your camp," he had finally placed the smell - and gave himself a mental note to check all the clans' scent and memorize them. He knew about Marshsnow's death, and believed that many cats would be talking about it, and possibly still talking about Bucknight. Talk about a new leader tends to die down quickly, but some cats were a bit on edge with Bucknight's and Blazingnight's names... and he was as well.

Last edited by Hexict; October 7th, 2016 at 07:46 AM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

~for @Owl- I just started where I could remember we left off, is that ok?~

Winterpaw looked over at her companion, a quick glance to make sure he was following. "You aren't going to back out on me now, are you?" she asked, a mischievous twinkle in her blue orbs. The young she cat smirked, looking up at the trees and swishing her tail as she did so. She loved to come into the territory, even when she wasn't planning on doing much. She looked up at the sky, just barely being able to see it through the canopy of trees and she smiled, her white fangs showing just barely. Her smile faltered suddenly and a strange expression came over her face as she looked back at Turtlepaw. Why hadn't he been playing with his friends? And why had he been all alone like that? Winterpaw shifted her weight a little nervously, a question entering her mind but she wasn't quite sure if she ought to ask it. "Do you mind if I ask you a...a personal question?" she asked, with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. She knew that it wasn't exactly the best thing to do, but the question was nagging at her and practically begging to be asked...and Winterpaw had never been one to shy away from getting to know about somebody.
Old October 7th, 2016, 05:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: ShadowClan Territory

(For anyone who would like to rp!)
A bright eyed she-cat looked around, her usually hyper mood now dull and sorrowful. A sigh escaped her lips. Her twin brother had gotten angry for some reason and is refusing to talk to her, or even glance her way. The she-cat, Ashenberry, let her tail drag along the ground and her head to hang. What did I do wrong? I don't remember doing anything that would make Smokeyface angry.... The white and grey she-cat thought, sniffing and feeling a breeze ruffle her fluffy fur.

Last edited by lio; October 7th, 2016 at 05:03 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:59 PM
d a d

My Mood: Confused

@Owl
Marshfoot padded quickly away from the training ground, his ears still burning from the compliments Octoberwind so purposefully gave. The tom had gained other cats attentions before, of course, though they were rarely reciprocated. However, there was something different about how Octoberwind behaved around him. She gave her full attention to him and seemed to enjoy watching and observing him. Marshfoot often kept to the sides, enjoying the solitude and quiet of his own company. Yet, he couldn’t help the small itch he felt to be closer to the other warrior. She was interesting. She had been to the tom for a while now. He had rarely gotten the opportunity to speak with her, though he rarely allowed himself to speak to anyone outside of his apprenitce. He had put many hours and days into Cedarpaw’s training and it was obviously showing. Marshfoot was determined to help Cedarpaw become the best warrior he can be and provide just as fully to the clan as he himself does. The future of Shadowclan was Marshfoot’s main focus and always has been. How was Octoberwind supposed to fit into it? The tom obviously knew he wished her to, though he hardly knew where to star. He decided hunting was the best he could come up with and led the small group purposefully deeper into the forest. His green eyes shifted from Octoberwind back to Cedarpaw and the warrior flicked his ear slightly, signaling for the apprentice to stop here and scent the air. Marshfoot could already pick up the scent of vole and frog as he parted his jaws. With a small nod towards his apprentice, Marshfoot padded off in search of the vole. The tom’s massive paws made little sound in the soft earth, though they sunk in slightly to the muddied surface. His ears perked forwards slightly as he heard a distant russeling, his broad form falling slowly into a hunter’s crouch. With sure and silent movement, the warrior took two steps forwards before darting forwards into a batch of overgrown grass, disappearing from view. A few moments later revealed the tom once again, a plump vole between his jaws.

Last edited by patroclus; October 7th, 2016 at 08:12 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Risingstorm prowled through Shadowclan territory, looking around for prey, he quietly moved in the shadows. Soon a small mouse scampered almost across his paws, Risingstorm quickly lashed out, killing it instantly and thanking Starclan for it's life. He buried and headed for the Riverclan border.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.

Last edited by FadedShadow; October 7th, 2016 at 09:17 PM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:34 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

LeafPaw ran into the territory her eyes were sparkling as the sun hit them, she stopped and waited for VinePool who was only a bit away, "You kept up well! Im usually faster then MaskPaw! he is so clumsy!" she meowed her ears twitching.
"So where do you wanna hunt? we could go to the lake or near the twoleg place or..."she trailed of thinking the place she had been before as a kit hopefully they would not run into that area, LeafPaw stared at her paws her eyes slowly looked at her leg she could still remember when that adder bit her it hadn't been poisonous but OwlBlossom had to drag and pull it off so the scar was always there, "Anyway!" The young molly straightened up.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:30 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3071]LeafPaw ran into the territory her eyes were sparkling as the sun hit them, she stopped and waited for VinePool who was only a bit away, "You kept up well! Im usually faster then MaskPaw! he is so clumsy!" she meowed her ears twitching.
"So where do you wanna hunt? we could go to the lake or near the twoleg place or..."she trailed of thinking the place she had been before as a kit hopefully they would not run into that area, LeafPaw stared at her paws her eyes slowly looked at her leg she could still remember when that adder bit her it hadn't been poisonous but OwlBlossom had to drag and pull it off so the scar was always there, "Anyway!" The young molly straightened up.[/QUOTE]

Drawing to a stop from his little run he panted lightly as he listened to what the apprentice had to say. Ears perking he tilt his head to the side slightly saying softly towards the Molly" if it's okay for me to ask who is this Maskpaw? You seem to mention him alot and I'm just wondering who they may be.... Is he a sibling friend or....?" trailing off he felt a pang of guilt erupt in thenpit of his stomach. As he cleared his throat in discomfort. "I mean you don't need to answer that i totally understand! " he squeaked trying to save himself from the rudeness he protain towards the young apprentice. Drawing a pale tongue over his maw he sighed "and how about you decide where we shall go hm?:
Old October 8th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Risingstorm stepped out of camp, heading quickly through his territory to the Riverclan border, stopping once as he sented a squirrel, he dropped into a hunting crouch, creeping up on the rodent slowly, careful to stay downwind he got within jumping distance and leapt upon the unsuspecting squirrel, sinking his jaws into it's neck, spitting in disgust at the metallic taste of blood, he then picked it up and carried it to the border.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 03:55 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

@fenic!

There was a rustling as tiny paws stumbled about on the outskirts of ShadowClan territory. A scuffle, a tumble, a thump all occurred in rapid order, one after the other, followed by a squeaked 'oof.' There was silence for a while before a rustling began and a sudden grey head was poked from a bush. A small body stumbled from the bush and the kit finally gave up and sat, sniffing as frustration overcame her tiny body and she struggled to understand why she couldn't see. There was a sudden rush of anger and sadness that overcame the she-kit as words flooded her memory. Ugly, disgusting kit! You are a curse upon this family. Why do you always run into things, are you mouse-brained? Vermin, that's what you are! Leave me! Lift this family of your burden! A sniffle and a sudden wail escaped her, and that's how the gray kit sat in a small clearing. Wailing, but unable to cry. Tears would never fall for her.