Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 07:47 PM
Clovershock finder!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:46 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 07:44 PM
Chaos Bio's
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:42 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by ollie
Today 07:41 PM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Old October 11th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Fadedpaw walked in, shivering, "Hello? Anybody in here?" She meowed quietly, waiting for a response as she licked her fur. Where is Geckoleaf? Maybe I should just go to sleep... That might help me better than standing here waiting for the medicine cat. She shook her head, Melodysong told me to go to the medicine cat, so I suppose I'll just wait here.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 04:39 PM
Aprentice

My Mood: Happy

A new apprentice walked in, formerley a loner/rouge, with a scar over her shoulder.
"Hey are you looking for the medicine cat?" Sharppaw asked quietly "I don't know where the medicine cat could be... probably out getting herbs, I would suppose..." the apprentice was shy but was brave for only having just become an apprentice.
Old November 24th, 2016, 10:10 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Waking up from a light sleep, Geckoleaf tentatively parted her eyelids, to the jarring brightness of noon. Letting out a soft sigh, the molly shook the drowsiness from her limbs, and moved upwards in a single fluid motion, to a crouch stance. Putting her front paws a short distance in front of her, Geckoleaf relaxed her shoulders downward, her spine popping with the gentle stretch. Repeating the same for her hips, her body felt instantly more limber, the stiffness of inactivity relieved from her joints. Moving towards her herb stock, she gave it a quick survey, mentally counting the remaining plants. A slight frown tilted the edges of her lips downwards; she was running incredibly low on many vital ingredients, most of which had shriveled up with the coming of colder winter weather. Geckoleaf let out a low, gravelly sigh, her tail twitching with displeasure; she was to be forced to ask Bucknight to send additional patrols into the territory to collect herbs. It was almost preferable to spend extra hours in the territory. Geckoleaf didn't like Bucknight, but this wasn't common knowledge. Despite her distaste for his.. Methods, she had learned to respect power for what it was. It was quite remarkable, she admitted, that he was able to retain control over the four clans, albeit with the help of the other leaders, who she thought were his cronies, due to the same leader suffixes, and shared sudden rise to power.
Returning her mind to her work, Geckoleaf counted up what she needed. Comfrey, thyme, catmint, ginger.. It was like a song, she thought; the words were light and airy, and formed stanzas and verses without thought. Grabbing a few large, waxy-green beech leaves, she began her trek out to the territory.

Last edited by Clover; November 24th, 2016 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Misinformation
Old December 13th, 2016, 01:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Cucumberpickle had managed to make it to the medicine cat den, he yowled," Please help this Riverclan apprentice( Walnutpaw) someone rgored out her eye, her brother and tore up her stomach, she's unconscious!" He set her down before bounding into battle

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:24 PM
The goat queen

Mounatainclaw dragged foxtail into the medicine den. He dropped her next no the eyeless,unconsious apprentice and ran over to geckoleaf." Please help her. She has a large gash in her underbelly!"he begged."i trust you to take care of her while i find the cat that did this to her". Afterwards,he ran out of the med cat den and back into battle.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:26 PM
queeny ♬

Raising an eyebrow in slight confusion, and surprise, Geckoleaf hurried to care for the severely wounded apprentice. She shivered at the sight of the wounds; they were severe, especially for a young apprentice who should never have been in battle in the first place. But, the damage was done; all she could do was care for the cat. Moving swiftly to her herb shelf, she grabbed one of the packets of herbs she kept prepared, in case of general injury. Unwrapping the herbs from their leafy container, she set it down next to Walnutpaw. Quickly, she cleaned out the wounds, her rough tongue scraping away debris and bits of detached flesh. The eye wound was worse, but manageable. After being satisfied with their cleanliness, she grabbed the mix of pre-prepared medicine and chewed it into a thick poultice, which she then applied with practiced motions. Once the poultice was on, she applied cobwebs on top of both, to keep the medicine in place, which she secured with the burrs of catchweed. Tail twitching, she shifted from paw to paw; she had done her best, and she could do no more. The apprentice would heal with time, but be forever blinded in one eye. Though sad, it was reality, a reality she could only help, not fix.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Two small eyes appeared in the hole that separated the clearing from the den that held many injured cats. The small blue eyes disappeared for a second, only to reapear, with fear and almost sadness replacing the curiosity that had filled it only moments ago. The small form of a bright white kit burst through the bramble shield; his runt-like body quivering with abhorrence. Arctickit shook himself, his bright blue eyes even more aghast as they set sight on the two apprentices; he didn't flinch though, but his gray-brown and white tail concluded. He padded over to Geckoleaf, his eyes holding wisdom far past his moons; the flurry of emotions that had surged through the tom-kit seemed like a distant memory, long forgotten in the thoughts that were rushing through Arctickit's mind. The blood that gushed out of the apprentices didn't make Arctickit as naucious at his first glance. "Do you need help?" Arctickit asked the working medicine cat, his tone eager and somewhat frightened. "I feel useless and scared in the nursery," Arctickit's mother, Snowyfur was out in the chaos that was unfolding in the clearing; fighting for StarClan and the rights that they served. The kit was too small and young to be out with the fighting cats, and being without many queens in the nursery jolted Arctickit into going into the medicine den, which had many, wonderful scents that entranced the kit's mind.
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Walnutpaw groaned and mumbled," Tigerpaw's dead. He saved me.. Skyclan's warrior saved me." She fell asleep, she was fully concipis, but asleep.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:16 PM
queeny ♬

Glancing at the apprentice when she stirred, to assure she was comfortable. Tail swishing, she adjusted her gaze to the kit in the entrance. A small smile crossed her muzzle; it was unusual for a kit to visit her, and much rarer to one to offer her help. Taking a smooth step towards him, she replied to his inquiry with; "Yes, I could actually. At the base of my herb shelves are packs of medicine covered in beech leaves. While I clean out Foxtail's wounds, will you get me one?" She watched the kit for a moment more, her clear sapphire eyes calm and amused. But, she quickly turned serious, and set back to the gruesome work of cleaning out the deep gash on the feline chest. Working quickly, she cleaned it out so that any remaining bits of filth. She also cleaned the dried an oozing blood out from the fur, working out all of the dirt caked into it. Having finished cleaning it, she turned towards Arctickit, ready to recieve the herb packet.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending