Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old September 15th, 2017, 09:48 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ✗ ✘☾ Foxcraft☽ ✘✗

OHGOD
I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS
IM SO SORRY
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old September 18th, 2017, 12:13 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Sorry for misspelling her name!
It just feels natural for my fingers to click on the y before the h. Rhys.. I'll have to get used to typing that instead of what I currently type. Sorry! XD

Dygi looked at her for a moment, studying her, looking anything that might give away her knowledge. His eyes darted here and there, from her tail to her front paws to her ears to her hind paws to her face. The pair of orbs finally settled once they caught sight of the she-fox's eyes. He searched it for any emotions, anything that might give it away. As she answered, he replied smoothly. "Then you'll have to tell me. Or else." He grinned mysteriously at the or else part. He knew what she would ask. 'Or else what'? He would simply answer something he was planning to say. Something that would annoy Rhys much more than anything else he might have tried to reply.
Dygi looked at her, hiding the mischievous thoughts and feelings in his orbs as his gaze clouded and the emotions became unfathomable. Rhys might have thought he was a normal thought that had simply unintentionally trespassed on the terrain that was included in her possession. More than anything, he wanted to know if this fox understood and could perform foxcraft. He could, but he would never say it aloud publicly. At least, not until he knew if they could perform it; and he knew they were being completely honest to him.

I think I didn't make a mistake with her name? If so, please correct me if you see her name spelled wrong. I've tried to spell her name accurately, but I never recheck what I've typed in mid-sized to long posts due to it lacking interesting things, so it may occasionally be fallacious.
Thank you for keeping this alive. I'm going to mention the people that don't post here often, just for the sake of it. Plus, if they've forgotten about it, here's a reminder whether they like it or not. XD
By the way, I don't want to annoy you. Every time you don't post here at least once a week, I will mention you.
This is because I don't want this to die, like every other thread I've made. These mention's purposes are only for the sake of reminding you about this thread. If you cannot be active or simply don't want to roleplay in this thread/lack interest in roleplaying here, just notify me and I will stop mentioning you. If you cannot be active from a certain date until ____ then inform me and I will not mention you until that duration has passed. If you feel like mentioning you every week is vexatious, tell me and I will consider changing it to perhaps a mention every two to three weeks if you have not posted. These mentions are only if you have not posted for a week. If you have posted/pay attention to this thread, I will not mention you unless you wish to be mentioned.
Reminding Mentions:
@Mousy @Foxfur @Shadow @Captain Toad @Flameleaf @blue jellie
And just for the sake of it, in case you don't get a notification for this post, here ya go: @Rivergold
:I

She lifted an eyebrow at the male. "'Or else?' Really? Who even says that anymore?"

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old September 18th, 2017, 09:29 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
:I

She lifted an eyebrow at the male. "'Or else?' Really? Who even says that anymore?"
As he processed what she was saying, he thought. Was it really that old of a saying? Was he completely stupid? No. He would say whatever he liked, whatever saying he wished, whether it was old and forgotten or trendy and popular amongst other individuals. "Or else you'll see. That is, if you don't tell me." If she didn't wish to suffer, she would simply only have to tell him one word; either yes, or no. That was it. Dygi didn't understand what all the fuss was about, why she bothered keeping it secret if it would be revealed or she would use foxcraft at some point. It was not like he would use her knowledge against her, if that was even possible. He was certainly not a danger to her either. "Yes really. And I still say that, and I may say anything I like." His eyes glinted with a challenging gaze, as if daring her to insult him for this. His gaze was calm yet frustration was hidden on the facial features of this particular fox. Nothing better than being annoying! He thought to himself, smiling. He wondered what she would think the reason behind his smile was. It seemed almost random, to simply smile like that. He bet a mouse tail she wouldn't guess it in the time he gave her; none.
Old September 19th, 2017, 04:58 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

What has happened since tom poke his ohead out of a husband was looking at the fox that did the lion roar? Sorry

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old September 28th, 2017, 12:15 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
As he processed what she was saying, he thought. Was it really that old of a saying? Was he completely stupid? No. He would say whatever he liked, whatever saying he wished, whether it was old and forgotten or trendy and popular amongst other individuals. "Or else you'll see. That is, if you don't tell me." If she didn't wish to suffer, she would simply only have to tell him one word; either yes, or no. That was it. Dygi didn't understand what all the fuss was about, why she bothered keeping it secret if it would be revealed or she would use foxcraft at some point. It was not like he would use her knowledge against her, if that was even possible. He was certainly not a danger to her either. "Yes really. And I still say that, and I may say anything I like." His eyes glinted with a challenging gaze, as if daring her to insult him for this. His gaze was calm yet frustration was hidden on the facial features of this particular fox. Nothing better than being annoying! He thought to himself, smiling. He wondered what she would think the reason behind his smile was. It seemed almost random, to simply smile like that. He bet a mouse tail she wouldn't guess it in the time he gave her; none.
Rhys shook her head and laughed. "What kind of a dorky smile is that?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
What has happened since tom poke his ohead out of a husband was looking at the fox that did the lion roar? Sorry
wut?

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old September 28th, 2017, 09:03 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Rhys shook her head and laughed. "What kind of a dorky smile is that?"

wut?
Dygi allowed himself a slight bit of a warmer smile as she laughed. "It's a dorky me smile, I guess." He replied, chuckling a bit. "I don't suppose you've seen a dorky smile much like mine, have you?" He asked, a friendly tone appearing, forming slowly in his voice.

Huh? What do you mean @Foxfur ??
Old September 29th, 2017, 07:38 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Dygi allowed himself a slight bit of a warmer smile as she laughed. "It's a dorky me smile, I guess." He replied, chuckling a bit. "I don't suppose you've seen a dorky smile much like mine, have you?" He asked, a friendly tone appearing, forming slowly in his voice.

Huh? What do you mean @Foxfur ??
"No," She looked away. "I haven't."

Quotes:

what the blanket