RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:04 AM

Old September 30th, 2017, 08:54 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default {Private} The Golden Savanna {Lion King/Guard RP}

The sun peeked over the horizon, a bright blazing red against the dark purple sky and golden savanna grass. The bright light startled a few nocturnal animals, sending them scurrying to their burrows and flying up into the trees; a few animals began to stir in contrast, waking up and gazing up at the beautiful sunrise. In the distance, casting a shadow over the land was a massive rock, almost a mountain; a cave was inside, the home of a strong pride that ruled over the golden savanna, which was known to them as the Pridelands.
Resting in the uppermost ledge of the cave was a large lion, his fiery red mane a dull burgundy in the dark cave. His eyes, an intense amber, were closed as he slept peacefully. Beside him was a lioness, with a beauty unsurpassed; her blue eyes were closed peacefully as she snuggled up to her mate, enjoying the brief, but peaceful silence that came with the rising of the sun.
Kopa sat up, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. He thought he had heard something- a slight knocking. Twitching his ears in curiosity, he got up and stepped over his siblings and twisted around his parents to investigate the sound, which came from the mouth of the cave. Careful not to disturb any of the lionesses sleeping, he crept closer and his brown eyes met with blue ones. He smiled, for he knew exactly who these beautiful blue eyes belonged to. "Vitani," He whispered, slipping out of the cave. "What are you doing here? Weren't we supposed to meet at the border today?" His eyes sparkled curiously as he looked upon his best friend, and crush.
"Nuka was already up and about, bothering Atazi and Kovu." Vitani snorted. "There was no way I'd be able to sneak away without those three following me." She smiled at Kopa, nudging him in the side with her nose. "Come on, let's go to the elephant graveyard today."
Kopa grinned. "Race you there." He challenged, already running down the slope of the rock.
"Hey! No fair!"

@Random Melody

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:32 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: {Private} The Golden Savanna {Lion King/Guard RP}

Beside her parents, a pale brown lioness cub laid there, her gaze trained intently on the ceiling of the cave. She was stretched out onto her back, paws in the air, tail lashing side to side. Unfortunately for Kion, who was curled up beside her, her tail continued to whack him in the face until finally, the golden cub simply leaped up.
"Kiara."
"Sorry." Kiara giggled, and rolled back onto her side, gazing up at him through wide, innocent eyes. Kion grimaced, rolling his amber eyes at her.
"No you're not." The cub sighed and sat up, lowering his head to groom down his chest fur. Kiara shrugged.
"You're right. I'm not."
"Shouldn't you be out, visiting Kovu or something?" Kion huffed out the Outlander cub's name, his nose wrinkling slightly with disdain. He didn't like Kovu. At all. Seriously. Hated him.
Kiara cast a quick glance toward her parents. "You'll cover me?" Kion often made up excuses to his parents for his older sister, despite him not really liking that Kiara spent so much time in the Outlands. But, he still did, because he knew Kovu made her happy.
Kion smirked faintly. "You went straight to the watering hole with Tiifu and Zuri."
"You're the best." But Kiara didn't move to leave right away, instead rolling onto her side and stretching out slightly with a yawn. She still had a few more minutes to sneak out before her parents woke, hopefully.
"I know." Kion said smugly as he laid back down, keeping his head raised as he gazed at her through narrowed amber eyes. "But I swear, if you come back hurt, I'll march into the Outlands and beat that Outsider senseless." He warned.
Kiara simply grinned. "I'll be fine, I promise." She laughed, sitting up and stretching.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 30th, 2017 at 11:11 PM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:51 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Kopa giggled, chasing after Vitani- a few minutes after they began running, Kopa had tripped and Vitani managed to get ahead. Swerving around a few trees, Kopa finally pushed himself just a little harder to catch up with Vitani. He lunged, tackling her to the ground. For a minute, they rolled, growling and biting at each other playfully before coming to a stop.
"Pinned ya'." Vitani looked down at Kopa with a smug smirk. Teasingly she dipped her nose forward and licked Kopa's nose before launching off of him and beginning to run again.
Kopa let out a frustrated yowl, sprinting after her after scrambling up onto his paws. Once more he attempted to pin her- only for that attempt to end in failure.
"Pinned ya' again." Vitani crowed, the two too caught up in their game to notice two sets of eyes spying on them from the bushes.
"Oooooh, wait 'till ma hears about this!" Nuka snickered to Atazi, his tail lashing with barely contained excitement. "Vitani with a Pridelander! She's gonna get in soooo much trouble!" The adolescent lion laughed.
"Oh shut your trap, Nuka." Atazi snapped, the slightly younger lioness baring her teeth at her idiot brother. "You tell on Vitani, and I'll tell mum that you've been dating a hyena- and we both know mum despises them. After all..."
"They're only slaves..." Nuka sighed, letting his ears flatten against his skull and looking away. "Fine." He grumbled.
Atazi grinned, looking just like Kovu as she did so. "Perfect!"

Tanya hummed to herself, her head bobbing slightly as she bounced a baobab fruit too and from a large boulder and a tree. "Baobab, Baobab," She sang cheerfully, ignoring the sound of Fuli laughing. Seeing as Fuli and Tanya were both orphans, the two stuck together like siblings, so it wasn't surprising to see the two out and about together.
"You're ridiculous." Fuli snickered, stopping the fruit with her paw.
"Am not." Tanya stuck her tongue out at Fuli. "I'm amazing." She grabbed the fruit back and bounced it at Fuli's head, the cheetah narrowly dodging it with an indignant 'hey!'.

Amelia was sitting on a rock, staring at a butterfly resting on her nose.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old September 30th, 2017, 10:05 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Once Kiara left, Kion leaped down from the ledge, stretching with a yawn. He cast a glance up toward Simba and Nala for a moment, then turned back to the entrance, ears pricking curiously when he saw a familiar set of dark blue eyes, and a familiar dark gray lion that the eyes belonged to. Lips tugging into a smirk, the cub trotted forward. "I was coming."
Chaka simply smiled, giving his best friend a cheeky little grin. His tail flicked lightly over Kion's nose, and the cub automatically batted at him, ears pricked with amusement. "Took ya long enough."
Kion smiled dryly. "Shut up."
Chaka just chuckled. "Where's Bunga?"
Kion tilted his head. "Probably still at Hakuna Matata Falls."
"Let's go then." Chaka turned and headed out, and Kion followed without hesitation.
Kila grumbled as she watched her siblings go, rolling her eyes. "Idiots." She sighed, stretching out and curling up again. Kion had fallen for Chaka, that was clear, and Kiara was in love with Kovu. Not to mention, Kopa was with Vitani. Kila, on the other paw? She didn't care for love.

Lilliana trotted up beside Amelia, dropping a rabbit beside her. She looked at the cub, then at the butterfly, and smiled slightly, her ice blue eyes sparkling with amusement. "Hey, Amy."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 30th, 2017 at 11:11 PM.