RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:04 AM

Old September 18th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default When The Light Dies {Limited}

If you are into science fiction, this plot is for you.

Its present day, and it is finally the beginning of Summer. Everyone is very excited to be free of academic classes and sleep in, but it’s all ruined on on a sunny day in May. Everyone is very energetic to kick off the summer parties and whatnot and see that a faraway star (that seemed to not be present before, and i not as large as the Sun) is a bright, fiery and dangerously scary red color. They know this means the star is old and is dying, they’ve never seen it before which is odd, but they all know: it is about to explode.

Students flee in panic, but there is nowhere to go and nowhere to run. In a matter of minutes, the mysterious star explodes, and as the rings of the supernova race towards Earth, in the last seconds of mankind, six people all over the world take cover- knowing very well it will do them no good whatsoever. However, hours later, they seem very much alive , and they crawl and stagger out of their hiding places to see that everything manmade is now collapsed and a pile of rubble and only things like trees and grass remain. Every school, every building, is now piles of stones and glass reduced to small pebbles and ashes.

The six are mortified and in shock, thinking they are the only ones that survived. But as they regain their wits, they begin to realize that they should have been obliterated-and this world should be reduced to a big pile of nothingness floating in space. So why are the world and the person still intact, but just not anything humans made? They realize something is up, but that's when they all see each other

Little do they know, that they are the only humans who have higher concentrates of gold in their bodies, and all of the other population are not gone forever, but simply compacted and stored like they are some object. The six realize that these people are immediately the enemy, and after making a camp as night falls, decide they need to get the human race back.

Later on, the group is traveling and as they stand on a high-altitude peak, see a small sort of bubbled place- no doubt the headquarters of the people who erased the world and left them out here to survive with all the untouched animals.They immediately go to the place, and are filled in on all the missing details.

**This plot has limited roles- since I will not be picking, it will be first come first serve.**

There are 4 roles currently open.

Survivor 1- Elizabeth Spears, (@beam)
Survivor 2- Elliot Gazing (@Captain Toad)
Survivor 3- Milliana Arkens (@SamCats)
Survivor 4- open
Survivor 5- open
Survivor 6- open
Scientist- Emily Grey (@beam)

Form:
Name:
Appearance: (please add description if you have a photo)
Items They Have With Them (Should be what they had on them, like a school backpack or a skateboard they were riding, etc.)
Personality (No TBRP’d please)
Love Interests:
Questions:
Other:

Roleplaying Will Start Soon!
Thank you for applying/reading all of this/ viewing this thread!

Last edited by Beam; October 1st, 2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Floating

Default Re: When The Light Dies {Limited}

Name
Elizabeth Spears / Emily Grey
A school in Barcelona, Spain / the headquarters
Apearance
Elizabeth is a tan-skinned, fawn-haired, espresso-colored eyed girl. Her build is a little shorter than normal, being 5 ft 5. She has a rounder jawline and soft almond eyes. / Emily is a fair-skinned, blonde woman with slightly past shoulder length hair, dimples, and eye and forehead wrinkles. Her eyes are blue, and Though she is 41 years old, she strives to keep her look naturally younger-at many costs.
Usual Clothings
Elizabeth // Emily
Items they had with them
School backpack with money, notebooks, pencils,gum, phone, scissors, etc. // n/a
Personality
To sum it up, Elizabeth is a feisty, clever, and thoughtful person who lightens the mood, can be sarcastic, and is very literal and serious when she wants to be. She is confident, and can and will survive in the wild. She takes charge and is very stubborn sometimes, as well as can be very hardcore. // Emily is a planner, striver, and though her appearance may seem welcoming, she is like ice. Thinking through and is one step again, and has large incentives and sometimes bad motivations. She is alot like Jenine from the divergent series.
Love Interests
Open / n/a
Questions:
Nope
Other
Is bilingual, since she moved to spain when she was young. // Head of the “Gold Rush’ association

Last edited by Beam; September 25th, 2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Elliot Gazing
Location: (Where they were when the star exploded.): daydreaming\ cloudwatching in a grassy field
Appearance: (please add description if you have a photo): Short brown hair that falls to her shoulders; lightly tanned skin; small rectangular glasses;
Usual Clothing: grey t-shirt that is too big for her; dark blue shorts; lime green crocs; neon orange fleece sweater
Items They Have WIth Them (Should be what they had on them, like a school backpack or a skateboard they were riding, etc.): sketchbook; pencils; erasers; headphones and ipod
Personality (No TBRP’d please): Dreamy|Creative|thinks outside of the box| sometimes dozes of into her own imaginary realm
Love Interests: Open
Questions: nerp
Other: @Beam

Last edited by Captain Toad; September 18th, 2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
Name: Elliot Gazing
Location: (Where they were when the star exploded.): daydreaming\ cloudwatching in a grassy field
Appearance: (please add description if you have a photo): Short brown hair that falls to her shoulders; lightly tanned skin; small rectangular glasses;
Usual Clothing: grey t-shirt that is too big for her; dark blue shorts; lime green crocs; neon orange fleece sweater
Items They Have WIth Them (Should be what they had on them, like a school backpack or a skateboard they were riding, etc.): sketchbook; pencils; erasers; headphones and ipod
Personality (No TBRP’d please): Dreamy|Creative|thinks outside of the box| sometimes dozes of into her own imaginary realm
Love Interests: Open
Questions: nerp
accepted
Old September 27th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Floating

Bump
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Name: Milliana Arkens
Appearance: Milliana is a very short girl with long blonde hair and strange dark eyes that look almost purple in direct light.
Items They Have With Them: School backpack with your normal school supplies: pencil case, planner, folders; her phone (with headphones, but no charger).
Personality: She's confident and outgoing. She'll force her way into conversations and make sure her opinion is heard, but always knows when to stop before people get too annoyed. She's a quick thinker, which helps her get out of uncomfortable situations.
Love Interests: Open (gay little potato)
Questions: None

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 1st, 2017, 04:27 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Name: Milliana Arkens
Appearance: Milliana is a very short girl with long blonde hair and strange dark eyes that look almost purple in direct light.
Items They Have With Them: School backpack with your normal school supplies: pencil case, planner, folders; her phone (with headphones, but no charger).
Personality: She's confident and outgoing. She'll force her way into conversations and make sure her opinion is heard, but always knows when to stop before people get too annoyed. She's a quick thinker, which helps her get out of uncomfortable situations.
Love Interests: Open (gay little potato)
Questions: None
Accepted