Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:32 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM

Old October 11th, 2017, 01:22 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Amberpaw didn't back down, didn't even have the urge to, and if anything Timberpaw's disapproving look fueled her stubbornness. "Yeah, well you were being rude. I wouldn't have to be snappy if you didn't have to be such a bossy furrball." Her eyes were fiery with a challenge, though she wasn't angry- the two of them constantly pushed at each other, as neither were submissive felines, but Amber rarely got truly mad at her brother. If she did, it was typically gone fairly quick. None of her siblings could afford to be mad with one another for long, as they were all they had. A huff of discontent left the apprentice's lips before she followed her brother, making a point of staying very close to him- barely letting him stay in the lead. She dared him to tell her to stay behind him, dared him to protest and say he was the lead of the patrol. After all, didn't he just tell her to keep up? That was only what she was doing. Okay, maybe she was being a bit quarrelsome, but she had always been a bit hotheaded, and Timberpaw seemed to bring that bit of her out better than any other cat. His only rival would be her sister, Sunrisepaw. The two mollies differed a lot on their opinions, and Sunrise's flirtatious ways typically caused an argument between the two of them. Amberpaw simply did not condone leading other cats on, and she couldn't understand why her sister would do that when all of her siblings could see what kind of impact that had on another cat. Their mother was the best example of this; constantly heartbroken from one tom or another.

As Amber looked expectantly over at the Dusk Syndicate territory, her mother remained in her mind. Did Stephanotis ever think about Feathersong? Amberpaw knew for sure that her mother thought about him, at least. She was always talking about him- constantly telling Amber that she must have gotten her hotheaded personality from Steph, or telling Timber that he was a natural leader 'just like their father'. Oh, yes, she thought about him constantly. Amber was positive Feathersong was still deeply in love with the tom- so maybe, just maybe, he was irreversibly in love with her too? Maybe, if she saw Steph, she would ask him. Though, thinking logically, Stephanotis would never just give a flat out answer. He'd probably skip around the question, or if he were to give an answer- it'd be a lie. He'd say he didn't care for her, when he really did. Amberpaw was positive he still loved Feathersong; he just had to.

When a cat appeared seemingly out of nowhere, the young molly's eyes widened- even more so once she recognized the feline as her father. Amberpaw fought to keep herself from calling out to him- he didn't exactly look the way one would think a father would after seeing his kits after moons. No, he didn't even look remotely happy- and a part of her heart broke then and there. Did he not feel the same she did, incredibly happy at seeing her kin? Amber battled with her feelings to keep them unshown. If Steph was going to appear unmoved, then fine, she'd show no emotion either. "You don't seem too bothered by that," Amberpaw remarked boldly, cursing herself when a bitterness shone through her words. She wasn't good at hiding her anger, not at all, and whenever she was hurt anger was the strongest emotion that showed. An ear flicked at his question; at least he remembered that he had more kits than the two currently there. "Sunrisepaw, Vulturepaw and Duckpaw are back at camp," she explained crossly, putting emphasis on their names. Her siblings weren't just 'the other three', they were his kits and Steph should at least know their names. The ginger apprentice blinked slowly as she wondered if he even knew what her own name was. "And Feathersong is back at camp with them," she tacked on a moment later, venturing and searching for a reaction, which would most likely be none at all.
“Ah...yes.” Stephanotis twitched his nose. It was five of them. Of course, he didn't know how he could had forgotten about them. Timberpaw, Amberpaw, Duckpaw, Vulturepaw, and...Sunrisepaw. Stephanotis shook his ginger pelt, stretching out his limbs. When Amberpaw mentioned Feathersong, Stephanotis’ eyes lit up in recognition. The one she cat, he would never understand, but the one who managed to steal his heart because she was...so, so sweet. Initially, he simply wanted a new victim. To drive them insane, but she wasn't pushing. One thing led to another and now he have five little versions of himself that he can't keep up with. And, a pair of glaring orange eyes from one of them. Stephanotis stole a glance towards his look-a-like. The corners of his mouth etching into a slight grin. “That's good. Glad you five could make a home within that rubbish clan.” Stephanotis didn't care much about Skyclan. He could vividly still remember the recent battle that happened between them, and it made his expression turn sour. “Hope you are doing well...and, all that stupid jazz.” His tail lashed behind him for a moment, squinting his eyes as he peered into Skyclan’s territory. Truthfully, the Father been lurking around these grounds for a new victim. Someone was always depressed...ready to take their own life. Stephanotis wanted to be there to witness such. To help them succeed in taking their own life. He never meant to run into his kits. Well, two of them, at least. Stephanotis took a good look at both of them. Amberpaw was as beautiful as her mother, and Timberpaw looked like a grey furred.doppelganger of himself. It was like looking into the pond. A mirrored reflection. Even the eyes...they were glaring at him. Stephanotis tried his best not to react about it. It was easy for him not to be bothered with others. “No need to be so crossed with me,” his gaze lingered onto his daughter. The attitude she carried was unwanted, and knowing how Stephanotis was, he didn't like to be smart mouthed, “I thought your mother was raising respectful kits not slick ones.” His mouth curled into a snarl for a moment checking over Amberpaw. Just because he wasn't there to raise them, didn't mean they had to talk to him like they had no respect. If they knew the atrocious acts their father committed...they might as well drive their own selves to an early grave. “What about the two of you? How is your training going?” He grunted, his broad shoulders becoming relax as he sat down on his side of the border. Amberpaw had told him about the others, but he didn't know how they were doing personally. And, since he ran into them, he might as well get caught up with his kits.

Timberpaw was not happy. Oh, no, no, no, no! He was far from happy. Extremely annoyed. First, his sister getting on his nerves, then this sorry excuse of a Tom showed up. It had to be the icing on the cake when Timberpaw saw his father. He didn't like his father. In fact, the smokey apprentice hated his father. With a true fascinating passion. For the simple fact. His father wasn't there. Granted, they seen him as small kits, and even then, he was never changing. He never really played with them, and he acted awkward around them. Why did he expect them to treat him as a father when the title meant...so much more. In order to be a Father; you needed to be there. Actually play the role. Not claim it because you had kits with a desperate Molly. Yes, desperate. Timberpaw loved his mother and he protected her with all his heart, but he felt sorry for her. “What did she see in you?” He growled, inaudibly. He knew Stephanotis wouldn't be able to hear him, but perhaps Amberpaw would. Timberpaw knew his sister had always been curious about their parents. Wanting them to be together. Usually, as the eldest, Timberpaw had a way of ruining these things. Because not every fairytale she heard, held an happy ending. Additionally, this was real life. She wouldn't see a happy ending. Timberpaw refused to even address Stephanotis. Instead, he'd allow Amberpaw to do all the talking. Timberpaw’s orange gaze travelled around the area, taking notice of the small surroundings. He was happy that Stephanotis insulted their home, so he bristled his fur. “It's a lot fuller than that dump you call a home.” Like loyal skyclanners, they should have interest in running this Tom away. Yes, their own father. He was the enemy. The grey apprentice’s nostrils began flaring, and he felt overwhelmed with emotions at the sight of his father. Everything was to blame Stephanotis. If it weren't for him, they wouldn't be born. Feathersong wouldn't be their mother. Feathersong wouldn't be taken for granted by these other toms. They wouldn't go through life having to prove their loyalty, they wouldn't have to be made fun of because of their mother’s reputation. Everything was their fault. Their parents fault for their rash, and idiotic decisions. And, this...this was what set Timberpaw burning in flames. Just because he had to face harsh treatment, having to work extra hard to prove himself that he was full Skyclan. He abandoned his Dusk Syndicate heritage. It was nonexistent. After that blow, Timberpaw shook out his poofy fur, and he leaned against his sister to feel her fur against his. It was one way to keep him calm. If he didn't have his siblings, then he didn't have anybody. He was glad he could count on them. Then, the Tom was quiet, his breathing staggered and his eyes hard. Stephanotis had sat down. Apparently, he wasn't leaving anytime soon. Timberpaw huffed. This was going to be a long day. Not to forget to mention a disastrous one.
Old October 11th, 2017, 01:34 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

The Savannah padded back to the border from the Skyclan territory. His tan paws were stained red, as was his muzzle. He had failed in his objective and he unfortunately was returning home empty pawed. Singe neared the border but was met by a fluffy cream tom. Calixto. Calixto eyed him warily. "Singe, what're ya doing on Skyclan land?" he asked, his southern accent heavy as he spoke. Singe merely shrugged him off. "Trying to complete something I was told to do." he replied simply, cleaning some of the blood of his paws. "Unfortunately I failed and ended up with the wrong cat. But I couldn't let anyone know I had been on their land so I silenced them." His cold eyes flicked up to Calixto. "Y'know I have to tell Halite about this. After their attacks and hunting parties, you tramping over there whenever isn't gonna go over well. Halite doesn't need you messing things up." Calixto growled to the Savannah. Singe smiled a bit, a devilish glint growing in his vulturous eyes. As Calixto turned away, padding off to the camp, Singe took his chance. No one could know what he was doing and he certainly didn't need his plans ruined. Singe leaped at the long haired tom, clawing onto his back. Singe grappled at his fur and skin, while Calixto was blinded in the attack. Singe moved and worked quickly, taking an easy hold on Calixto's neck. He, with a jump, pushed Calixto to the ground where he twisted his strong paws, snapping Calixto's neck. No blood, very little scent, no witnesses. Singe jumped off, licking his lips in a satisfied way, and disappeared back towards the camp, leaving the Fighters body at the border.

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 31st, 2017, 05:30 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

. @Panic @ladybugg03
The brown striped Molly saw cats outside. Where were there owners? Or were they those wild cats selna told her about.
"Hello?" The she cat asked. Her blue callor read Abby and had no bell.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer