Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:19 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:16 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:15 PM
Introducing my brother!
by mars
Last post by mars
Today 01:14 PM
[p] sugar sweetens under...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:14 PM

Old November 12th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

(someone give me a recap since I haven't posted in a while and Smokey is most likely passed out from tiredness right outside the den.)
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:22 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Um. Bump?
@Random Melody

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:43 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Alarm flashed in Hamilton's eyes and he got up immediately. "Where?" He asked frantically, moving closer to look at her. Indeed, her stomach had swollen up. "Do I need to get you something to eat? Is everything okay?" He fretted, unable to keep still; he trotted in place, raising and lowering his paws in quick succession. "Do I need to get Kila and West?" He looked around, hoping they were nearby. "Yeah, I'll get 'em." He took off in their general direction, paws thudding against the ground. He knew he was scaring the prey away in the area, but he was completely panicked. "Kila? West?" He called out, before spotting them nearby.

@Demonic Soul @Zero to Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

West turned his gaze back to the front, but still watched her from the corner of his eyes, his blue orbs sparkling with amusement as well; however, he still didn't let himself smile. I guess the two of us have more in common than I thought... One corner of his mouth twitched upward slightly at the thought, even though he was annoyed by the feeling. "Yeah, that's one reason," He meowed, and then continued on. "I never sleep very well, so I'm always up early." He honestly had no idea why he told her such a thing, not usually one to talk about himself.
He was saved by the sound of Hamilton running up to them, but still couldn't help the tiny bit of annoyance that rose at the sight of him and his interference. However, the panicked look on the other tom's face quickly caught West's attention causing the white lonor to tense in response. "What's going on?" He asked quickly, looking around as if a group of cats were going to ambush them.
Quote:
"Tide, her stomach, it's all swollen up and it hurts and I don't know what's going on!" He meowed frantically.
(Sorry for the short response, just woke up.)
"Yeah. I getch'a." Kila nodded understandingly as West spoke, whiskers twitching steadily. She opened her mouth as if to speak again, but was cut off by that annoyingly familiar yowl. Her ears flattened, so annoyed she didn't even want to turn around. But she saw West's expression shift, and she just... Kinda had to after that, spinning around to face the other Tom. "What--"

She was cut off when West asked the question she'd been about to ask, and dang, it only brought more annoyance. Okay, Kila, relax. She told herself silently, snapping her jaws shut. Today is not-- Tide? Her ears pricked up instantly, annoyance being replaced with worry. Her stomach, it's all swollen up and it hurts... Did she eat something bad? Perhaps she was just sick? Hungry? "Shoot." The ginger she-cat took a deep breath. "Looks like I'm postponing the hunting for now." She muttered, before heading past the two Tom's, but not before glancing over at West apologetically. She wasn't sure whether the Tom wanted to follow or not, but inwardly she hoped he would. Kila sighed and shook her head from side to side before continuing toward the den, at a quicker pace now. I hope Tide's okay...

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:17 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
"Tide, her stomach, it's all swollen up and it hurts and I don't know what's going on!" He meowed frantically.
(Sorry for the short response, just woke up.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/SIZE]
Quote:
[/CENTER]

"Yeah. I getch'a." Kila nodded understandingly as West spoke, whiskers twitching steadily. She opened her mouth as if to speak again, but was cut off by that annoyingly familiar yowl. Her ears flattened, so annoyed she didn't even want to turn around. But she saw West's expression shift, and she just... Kinda had to after that, spinning around to face the other Tom. "What--"

She was cut off when West asked the question she'd been about to ask, and dang, it only brought more annoyance. Okay, Kila, relax. She told herself silently, snapping her jaws shut. Today is not-- Tide? Her ears pricked up instantly, annoyance being replaced with worry. Her stomach, it's all swollen up and it hurts... Did she eat something bad? Perhaps she was just sick? Hungry? "Shoot." The ginger she-cat took a deep breath. "Looks like I'm postponing the hunting for now." She muttered, before heading past the two Tom's, but not before glancing over at West apologetically. She wasn't sure whether the Tom wanted to follow or not, but inwardly she hoped he would. Kila sighed and shook her head from side to side before continuing toward the den, at a quicker pace now. I hope Tide's okay...

West's eyes narrowed in confusion at his words, having no idea what would cause such symptoms. He didn't have any idea why they would possibly be able to help with something like that, and was a little more than a little annoyed. However, he knew Tide was important to Kila, so he at least attempted to calm himself. He caught Kila's gaze momentarily as she headed back in the direction of the den, nodding his head in understanding. The tom got up and followed after her, jogging a bit to catch up to her quick pace, walking at her side. "I'm sure everything's fine," He meowed, hoping the words would sooth her.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; December 3rd, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:48 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"]

West's eyes narrowed in confusion at his words, having no idea what would cause such symptoms. He didn't have any idea why they would possibly be able to help with something like that, and was a little more than a little annoyed. However, he knew Tide was important to Kila, so he at least attempted to calm himself. He caught Kila's gaze momentarily as she headed back in the direction of the den, nodding his head in understanding. The tom got up and followed after her, jogging a bit to catch up to her quick pace, walking at her side. "I'm sure everything's fine," He meowed, hoping the words would sooth her.
Kila honestly felt a rush of gratitude and relief when West made his way to her side, and she turned her head slightly to look up at him, offering a small, grateful smile, which turned into a frown. "I sure hope so." She muttered. She was still annoyed that their moment - No, not moment, hunting, hunting - Had been interrupted. And she was sure the Tom was, too. "Once I check on her, we can go back out to hunt. Or, you could go ahead, if you're hungry." The she-cat added, her amber eyes meeting his with a concerned frown. This was the most emotion she'd shown to anyone who wasn't Tide or her siblings and even she knew that. He wouldn't know what it meant, but for Kila, it meant she was pulling her walls down. Just a little. Just enough for him.

The she-cat then looked ahead as they neared the den and found herself flicking her tail over West's shoulder, quickening her pace a little bit to meet her best friend. "Hey, Tide! What's wrong? Hamilton said you're stomach hurts. Are you sick?" She attacked Tide with a stream of questions, checking her over. Now, this was her walls completely down, displaying every emotion, albeit carefully. And she didn't like it when that happened, but it only really happened for Tide. She couldn't really help it.

@Royal Fiddler

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 4th, 2017, 11:01 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Kila honestly felt a rush of gratitude and relief when West made his way to her side, and she turned her head slightly to look up at him, offering a small, grateful smile, which turned into a frown. "I sure hope so." She muttered. She was still annoyed that their moment - No, not moment, hunting, hunting - Had been interrupted. And she was sure the Tom was, too. "Once I check on her, we can go back out to hunt. Or, you could go ahead, if you're hungry." The she-cat added, her amber eyes meeting his with a concerned frown. This was the most emotion she'd shown to anyone who wasn't Tide or her siblings and even she knew that. He wouldn't know what it meant, but for Kila, it meant she was pulling her walls down. Just a little. Just enough for him.

The she-cat then looked ahead as they neared the den and found herself flicking her tail over West's shoulder, quickening her pace a little bit to meet her best friend. "Hey, Tide! What's wrong? Hamilton said you're stomach hurts. Are you sick?" She attacked Tide with a stream of questions, checking her over. Now, this was her walls completely down, displaying every emotion, albeit carefully. And she didn't like it when that happened, but it only really happened for Tide. She couldn't really help it.

@Royal Fiddler
By the time Kila had arrived, Hamilton had been curled up around Tide with his head resting next to hers. His soft brown eyes were shining with concern for the feline beside him, not moving as he watched her carefully. He soothingly ran his tongue over her ears repeatedly, the cat looking up at Kila as she ran up. For the first time since Kila had met him, Hamilton didn't appear confident or sure of himself; rather, the Savannah Cat looked helpless and worried out of his mind. He didn't say anything to her, knowing that the feline wouldn't appreciate it at the moment. "It'll be okay, Sky." He murmured softly to Tide, rasping his tongue over her ear again in a soothing manner.

@Royal Fiddler

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:33 PM
me when im alive

Tide yelped and just curled up in a tighter ball. “I don’t know!” She whined, looking up at Kila. “‘La, it hurts....” The stronger she-cat that was willing to jump out of trees looked scared and weak. She gritted her teeth and flattened her ears and against her head.

Last edited by shark sailor; December 4th, 2017 at 05:34 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

( @Royal Fiddler @Rubinaito @Random Melody @Zero to Hero since none of you answere dme last time, im mentioning you this time.)

(Can Someone Give Me A Recap On What I Missed Since Phoenix Is Probably Still Asleep Outside The Den Entrance And Since I Haven't Posted In A While)

Last edited by DragonChaos; December 4th, 2017 at 05:38 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:40 PM
me when im alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
( @Royal Fiddler @Rubinaito @Random Melody @Zero to Hero since none of you answere dme last time, im mentioning you this time.)

(Can Someone Give Me A Recap On What I Missed Since Phoenix Is Probably Still Asleep Outside The Den Entrance And Since I Haven't Posted In A While)
(Minor details: West and Kila bonded, Hamilton and Tide fell more in love and shtuff
Sorta but not really major detail: Tide’s having some kits ;3)
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:56 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:

@Royal Fiddler
Quote:
By the time Kila had arrived, Hamilton had been curled up around Tide with his head resting next to hers. His soft brown eyes were shining with concern for the feline beside him, not moving as he watched her carefully. He soothingly ran his tongue over her ears repeatedly, the cat looking up at Kila as she ran up. For the first time since Kila had met him, Hamilton didn't appear confident or sure of himself; rather, the Savannah Cat looked helpless and worried out of his mind. He didn't say anything to her, knowing that the feline wouldn't appreciate it at the moment. "It'll be okay, Sky." He murmured softly to Tide, rasping his tongue over her ear again in a soothing manner.

@Royal Fiddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Fiddler View Post
Tide yelped and just curled up in a tighter ball. “I don’t know!” She whined, looking up at Kila. “‘La, it hurts....” The stronger she-cat that was willing to jump out of trees looked scared and weak. She gritted her teeth and flattened her ears and against her head.
West's heart fluttered as he made his way back to her side, the annoyance in his blue eyes melting into a softer expression - he couldn't help but to return the first real show of emotion from her. "I'd rather stay here," He meowed softly. His ears reddened at the words, so he quickly corrected himself. "To see what's going on, of course." Not to make sure you're okay.
As they approached Tide, he did the opposite of Kila, his walls snapping back up into place. His warm expression turned sour as he tried to look as uncorncerned as he could, despite the fact that he was actually a tiny bit worried. Tide was important to Kila, so she had to be important to him too. Wait, when did that become a thing? A tiny spark of annoaynce at himself lit at the new-found realization that Kila had grown on him that much in the short time he had gotten to know her. He hung back slightly as she went to Tide's side, trying to stay out of the way.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!