Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 09:22 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old November 14th, 2017, 07:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Yep. That's why they give me the big den," he muttered. "Good news kit, you're as healthy as can be. Just make sure you stay that way. But if you can't, you know where to find me." Shinefang nodded to Paintedsky as he turned and nosed his way through the brambles at the nursery entrance and slipped outside.
Sycamorekit smiled,” Yes it’s nice!” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:14 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Swanheart looked at her daughter with a worried look
" sure ... But only a bite the rest is yours " she meowed as she bent over as well to take a bite of the mouse . She licked her lips when her tail thrashed happily she nudged the mouse with her paw back to her kit. She decided to lay down and put her head on her paws with a happy sigh , this was her happy ending , her happiness that she had wanted . But the only thing missing from this happy day was a mate she will find a father that would help take care purekit , help their family grow help purekit to be a strong warrior . But she was rather picky with toms oh well.
Purekit nodded, watching with wide blue eyes as she took a bite. She returned to her prey, nibbling at the plump thing. After a few moments, the female frowned as she realized that she wasn't feeling the same as before. Hmm, that was odd. Turning to Swanheart, Purekit tapped her paw. "Mama, my stomach doesn't feel well..." her words were worried-sounding and her ears twitched uneasily. She hated sore stomachs.
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:37 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Purekit nodded, watching with wide blue eyes as she took a bite. She returned to her prey, nibbling at the plump thing. After a few moments, the female frowned as she realized that she wasn't feeling the same as before. Hmm, that was odd. Turning to Swanheart, Purekit tapped her paw. "Mama, my stomach doesn't feel well..." her words were worried-sounding and her ears twitched uneasily. She hated sore stomachs.
Swanheart emedietly sat straight up
" you might have ate to much ... Nothing else is wrong right? " she asked as she nuzzled her kit hoping that nothing else was wrong with her little angel . She now had a frown , remembering what it was like having sore stomachs twisting and turning in her nest. She let out a sigh and wrapped purekit in her soft tail she bent over and nuzzled her again " it will be alright just let the food digest " she meowed hoping to calm her daughter

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 15th, 2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Swanheart immediately sat straight up.
"You might have eaten too much... Nothing else is wrong, right?" She asked as she nuzzled her kit, hoping that nothing else was wrong with her little angel. She now had a frown, remembering what it was like having sore stomachs twisting and turning in her nest. She let out a sigh and wrapped Purekit in her soft tail and she bent over and nuzzled her again. "It will be alright, just let the food digest." She meowed, hoping to calm her daughter
Purekit frowned again. "No," she meowed quietly to Swanheart. "But I don't like stomach pain..." the female kit ducked her head, curling up beside her mother and nuzzling her a bit. Hopefully the feeling would go away soon. Her tail flicked back and forth as she lay curled beside her mother. With a sudden jolt, Purekit felt an unpleasant twinge deep in her stomach. A small whimper of pain escaped her.

Last edited by Undercover; November 15th, 2017 at 10:51 AM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Purekit frowned again. "No," she meowed quietly to Swanheart. "But I don't like stomach pain..." the female kit ducked her head, curling up beside her mother and nuzzling her a bit. Hopefully the feeling would go away soon. Her tail flicked back and forth as she lay curled beside her mother. With a sudden jolt, Purekit felt an unpleasant twinge deep in her stomach. A small whimper of pain escaped her.
Swanheart felt fear ripple in her stomach as she heard her daughter whimper , she wrapped her tail tightly around her kit but her soft fur making it non painful for the kit. She put her muzzle to purekits head slightly licking her daughter to try and sooth her pain . if this gets any worse I will to go to the medicine cats denshe thought and she let out a whimper of her own to show that she was worried for purekits health . " it's gonna be ok " she meowed she hummed something but it soon turned to singing
" you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when the skies are gray you'll never know dear how much I love you . Please don't take my sunshine away ~" she sang her voice was soft and a pleasant thing that would hit any ones ears .

Old November 16th, 2017, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Swanheart felt fear ripple in her stomach as she heard her daughter whimper , she wrapped her tail tightly around her kit but her soft fur making it non painful for the kit. She put her muzzle to purekits head slightly licking her daughter to try and sooth her pain . if this gets any worse I will to go to the medicine cats denshe thought and she let out a whimper of her own to show that she was worried for purekits health . " it's gonna be ok " she meowed she hummed something but it soon turned to singing
" you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when the skies are gray you'll never know dear how much I love you . Please don't take my sunshine away ~" she sang her voice was soft and a pleasant thing that would hit any ones ears .
((Shall we do a three-person RP with @Charmer 's Shinefang? If Shine is available, that is. If you can, Charmer, I'll fill out an application in the ShCl healing thread.))

Last edited by Undercover; November 16th, 2017 at 06:26 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
((Shall we do a three-person RP with @Charmer 's Shinefang? If Shine is available, that is. If you can, Charmer, I'll fill out an application in the ShCl healing thread.))
Swanheart layed next to her daughter hoping her kits stomach pain will quit when she was waiting she was thinking of a few things
I wonder if she will grow to be a strong warrior or if she will even live long enough to have her own kits. Gosh I really am getting old!
I'm thinking as if my daughter won't have a long life ! Great starclan . I'll just make sure she lives longer
she thought and smiled again she still kept humming softly as she watched another bird land on the ground in front of the den then take off. Her soft brown eyes looked at purekit wondering if she needs anything " purekit sweaty you alright ? " she meowed

Old November 16th, 2017, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Swanheart layed next to her daughter hoping her kits stomach pain will quit when she was waiting she was thinking of a few things
I wonder if she will grow to be a strong warrior or if she will even live long enough to have her own kits. Gosh I really am getting old!
I'm thinking as if my daughter won't have a long life ! Great starclan . I'll just make sure she lives longer
she thought and smiled again she still kept humming softly as she watched another bird land on the ground in front of the den then take off. Her soft brown eyes looked at purekit wondering if she needs anything " purekit sweaty you alright ? " she meowed
(( Haha, just died laughing. You said quote: Purekit sweaty you alright?) I think you meant sweetie. Anyways...)
Purekit nuzzled against her moth, a whimper building in her throat. He really stomach was beginning to hurt more, but she didn't want to worry her mother's. The small kit shook her head. "No," she managed, despite her previous wishes. "I-I-" before she could get the words out, Purekit's belly convulsed, and Shen leaned over the edge of the nest, gagging. "I think I need to see Shinefang." She mum reread, devastation creeping into her mew. She liked the medicine cat, but only when's she wasn't sick. The herbs he gave her tasted bad, even if they made he really stomach feel bettering.

-Time-lasp-

Purekit padded back into the den, feeling a little better. She looked up at her mother, gave a small smile to reassure her, then padded into her nest. With a sigh, the kit curled up, willing sleep to come.

Last edited by Undercover; November 16th, 2017 at 07:43 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:51 PM

Quote:
(( Haha, just died laughing. You said quote: Purekit sweaty you alright?) I think you meant sweetie. Anyways...)
Purekit nuzzled against her moth, a whimper building in her throat. He really stomach was beginning to hurt more, but she didn't want to worry her mother's. The small kit shook her head. "No," she managed, despite her previous wishes. "I-I-" before she could get the words out, Purekit's belly convulsed, and Shen leaned over the edge of the nest, gagging. "I think I need to see Shinefang." She mum reread, devastation creeping into her mew. She liked the medicine cat, but only when's she wasn't sick. The herbs he gave her tasted bad, even if they made he really stomach feel bettering.

-Time-lasp-

Purekit padded back into the den, feeling a little better. She looked up at her mother, gave a small smile to reassure her, then padded into her nest. With a sigh, the kit curled up, willing sleep to come.
Darn it! * face palms three times * I hate my grammar )
Swanheart waited by the wall of the nursery she watched purekit walk in and she sighed in relief her tail twitched as she smiled . Her whiskers twitched as well now her memory whent back to a event that happened not too long ago

purekit dropped the mouse for her to smell
" Who caught it momma? " she asked and Swanheart sniffed it a few times but the scent was strange to her as well she just shrugged in response

Her left ear twitched as that memory played through her mind now she was curious . Was that mouse supposed to hurt her daughter? Or was it a sign from starclan that somebody else cared for purekit? She shook her fur and walked up to her daughter " sleep well sweetie " she meowed as she sat down beside purekit . ( I got it right!)

Old November 16th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
@Hawkstar

What's that now? *reads posts* yeah sure I can do that, but can you go ahead and move to the med den? I have someone scheduled next for the nursery. And if you could fill out a form real quick, that would be great.