Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:01 PM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 09:50 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Mica
Today 09:40 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 09:34 PM

Old November 15th, 2017, 08:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Mild and Mangle's camp(always open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Inuri Stopped, turning, and walking back towards him. "I Didn't say I Was Proud of what the others did, did I?" She Said coldly, her claws unsheathed slightly.
Jabba stared up blindly,"No. But you said you live with cats who share your beliefs. So you hate the clans and you enjoy stealing kits from the clans." He meowed unaware of unsheathed claws facing him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:38 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Jabba stared up blindly,"No. But you said you live with cats who share your beliefs. So you hate the clans and you enjoy stealing kits from the clans." He meowed unaware of unsheathed claws facing him.
"You know, I Don't Steal the Kits. That's not my Role. Yes, I Live with those who do, But like I Said, I Don't do it myself. You know, that's the opposite of the reason of Why I Joined them. My Family was Stolen from me, and all the Clans have ever accomplished is war! How many times have you all worked together? Once!" She said, her voice Calm, but it had a cold edge to it. "What has the Dusk Syndicate Accomplished, you ask? Well, we are free of your System, and we are stronger!" She said, Starting to slowly walk around Jabba.
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"You know, I Don't Steal the Kits. That's not my Role. Yes, I Live with those who do, But like I Said, I Don't do it myself. You know, that's the opposite of the reason of Why I Joined them. My Family was Stolen from me, and all the Clans have ever accomplished is war! How many times have you all worked together? Once!" She said, her voice Calm, but it had a cold edge to it. "What has the Dusk Syndicate Accomplished, you ask? Well, we are free of your System, and we are stronger!" She said, Starting to slowly walk around Jabba.
Jabba snorted,” Only two clans keep peace. I hear you Syndicate cats attacked them. So I don’t know if that’s what you call peace or whatever.” Truthfully he was born in Shadowclan, but he rarely spoke of it. He disliked the clans too, his brother was in the Dusk Syndicate. He had little memory of Shadowclan because when he could see and was a clan cat under the name of Jacklekit, he and his brother decided it might be fun to sneak out at night. His sister was freaked and insisted on staying behind. While out, one Dusk Syndicate cat snatched them up. He struggled as did his brother and he got free, but his brother didn’t. Unknown to him, his brother was forced to live a life in the Syndicate. While his sister lived a Shadowclan life. He was raised by a loner who pitied him and teased him for his clan name so he began calling himself Jabba. He wanted to get revenge on the cat who stole him, that’s how he lost his vision. He hated when he had to tell someone the story of that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:17 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Jabba snorted,” Only two clans keep peace. I hear you Syndicate cats attacked them. So I don’t know if that’s what you call peace or whatever.” Truthfully he was born in Shadowclan, but he rarely spoke of it. He disliked the clans too, his brother was in the Dusk Syndicate. He had little memory of Shadowclan because when he could see and was a clan cat under the name of Jacklekit, he and his brother decided it might be fun to sneak out at night. His sister was freaked and insisted on staying behind. While out, one Dusk Syndicate cat snatched them up. He struggled as did his brother and he got free, but his brother didn’t. Unknown to him, his brother was forced to live a life in the Syndicate. While his sister lived a Shadowclan life. He was raised by a loner who pitied him and teased him for his clan name so he began calling himself Jabba. He wanted to get revenge on the cat who stole him, that’s how he lost his vision. He hated when he had to tell someone the story of that.
"Of Corse we did. If All of you cannot unite, than two clans united could make a big issue for the others, Especially in case of a war. Now, I Can understand why you may hate us, Because we hate the clans just as much as all of you hate us. Now, if you'll excuse me, I Have A Job to do for my Syndicate." She said coldly. "And if you still have a problem with me, state it now, Because I've got All Day." She added on, before sighing. "Your the ones who started the fighting...At first, we just wanted to together outside of the clans...I Know you won't understand....I Wish I Could show you...But It's obvious I Can't, both because your Blind, and because of your Strict hatred for what we stand for..." She said, sighing sadly.

( @Okapi )

Last edited by Akari; November 15th, 2017 at 09:21 AM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Of Corse we did. If All of you cannot unite, than two clans united could make a big issue for the others, Especially in case of a war. Now, I Can understand why you may hate us, Because we hate the clans just as much as all of you hate us. Now, if you'll excuse me, I Have A Job to do for my Syndicate." She said coldly. "And if you still have a problem with me, state it now, Because I've got All Day." She added on, before sighing. "Your the ones who started the fighting...At first, we just wanted to together outside of the clans...I Know you won't understand....I Wish I Could show you...But It's obvious I Can't, both because your Blind, and because of your Strict hatred for what we stand for..." She said, sighing sadly.

( @Okapi )
He growled,” The Syndicate attacked the clans and are probably outnumbered...I’d hurry. You need to help them.” He huffed.

Old November 15th, 2017, 11:23 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He growled,” The Syndicate attacked the clans and are probably outnumbered...I’d hurry. You need to help them.” He huffed.
"Nah, Their Fine.....I Trust my Mentors enough to know they can handle themselves....But I Don't know about those cats their supposedly attacking..It's a Shame, really." She said with a sigh. "You know, You treat us like we are in the wrong, yet the clans do the same to each other, and you have nothing to say about it...." she said after a moments pause.

(Boop! @Ennard )

Last edited by Akari; November 15th, 2017 at 12:24 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Mild looked over at the two.
"Come on! Theres no need for this!
I hate it when cats yowl and growl at each other."
growled Mild. The tom knew that telling them he didn't like growling when he just did it himself. Mild looked at Jabba and Inuri. The tom realized them starting to calm down.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 15th, 2017, 12:53 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Mild looked over at the two.
"Come on! Theres no need for this!
I hate it when cats yowl and growl at each other."
growled Mild. The tom knew that telling them he didn't like growling when he just did it himself. Mild looked at Jabba and Inuri. The tom realized them starting to calm down.
Inuri Whipped her head around to face him, Having forgotten he was there. "I Could tell you don't. You don't like that because your Rarely in contact with other cats....it's pretty obvious by the way your mother tends to follow you around..." She said flatly, not trying to be rude, but stating facts. "You know, I....I Should probably get going. I Do have to return by Sundown, or they'll start to suspect something...." Inuri said, before running off into the bushes, her tail nearly dragging along the ground as she did so.

( @Ennard )

Last edited by Akari; November 15th, 2017 at 01:01 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Nah, Their Fine.....I Trust my Mentors enough to know they can handle themselves....But I Don't know about those cats their supposedly attacking..It's a Shame, really." She said with a sigh. "You know, You treat us like we are in the wrong, yet the clans do the same to each other, and you have nothing to say about it...." she said after a moments pause.

(Boop! @Ennard )
Jabba growled,” Well...your group stole my brother from me. The clans never stole a littermate from me.”

Old November 15th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Mild starred at her in anger. The tom felt his heartbreak as she said what she said. "Shes not my birth mother and Im sorry that I don't see very many cats. Its not my fault that I have a disorder that causes me to be distant to others." meowed Mild with a shift of his paws.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.