Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Where No One Goes [finder]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:16 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Mica
Today 07:15 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:12 PM
Yellowpaw assessment.
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 07:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2017, 06:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Starpaw trotted across the clearing to a rock, a plump mouse held in her small jaws. The white little dots across her fur had grown slightly in the last moon or so, becoming more visible and brighter. Her gaze drifted to the Medicine Den as she sat down, curling her tail up and tucking her paws underneath her, placing the mouse down. Sadness rose up in her, a lump in her throat beginning to grow; Wheatfur, a cat she had come to love and cherish like a father had perished in the recent Gathering, which she had missed. One of her best friends, Caliapaw, was now stuck with a job that she hardly knew how to carry out, having to grow up probably much more than she needed. To Starpaw, it was heartbreaking. Taking a bite out of the mouse, she flicked her starry gaze over to the large boulder in the center of the clearing where Snowstar called clan meetings, her eyes murky with many emotions. She did not enjoy the tension between ThunderClan and WindClan; she wanted it to go away, disappear and never return. The molly heaved a quiet sigh before ducking her head down to take another bite.

(Sorry for the messy quality, I'm tired and rushing this so I can get to the dishes.)
@Lonestar23
Caliapaw entered the clearing, her tail twitching back and forth as she did so. At the moment her mind was racing, thinking of a more efficient sorting strategy. Since Wheatfur's death, she hadn't done much - she hadn't had very many patients, Chameleonvine being just about the only one. Zerosight had stopped in to help her as well, which Caliapaw thought was nice of him. Even though technically he hadn't stopped in JUST to help her. With her thoughts racing, she barely noticed Starpaw when she passed her the first time in the clearing, muttering to herself. She had needed a bigger area to pace - that was what she was doing out here, just pacing back and forth until she looked up and saw her friend. At first she wasn't going to approach... she wasn't much in the mood for a conversation right now. But, seeing that Starpaw did appear to be alone, and knowing if she wanted to keep her friends she was going to have to start acting like a friend, Caliapaw heaved a sigh and padded over towards the she cat, a smile on her face. "Good morning, Starpaw." The medicine cat greeted her with a smile, even though she seemed distracted by the general business of the clearing. It was almost like she was only there to keep the feline company, for no other reason. "How are you this morning?" She added in an attempt to keep up the friendly act. There was no reason for anyone else to know she was still grieving about Wheatfur, even though Starpaw probably was one of the few cats she would have told - she really didn't want anyone to know. She'd pushed it aside for the moment being, for her own good and her clanmates' good, although she had no doubt that she would soon have more pressing matters to deal with.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:48 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw entered the clearing, her tail twitching back and forth as she did so. At the moment her mind was racing, thinking of a more efficient sorting strategy. Since Wheatfur's death, she hadn't done much - she hadn't had very many patients, Chameleonvine being just about the only one. Zerosight had stopped in to help her as well, which Caliapaw thought was nice of him. Even though technically he hadn't stopped in JUST to help her. With her thoughts racing, she barely noticed Starpaw when she passed her the first time in the clearing, muttering to herself. She had needed a bigger area to pace - that was what she was doing out here, just pacing back and forth until she looked up and saw her friend. At first she wasn't going to approach... she wasn't much in the mood for a conversation right now. But, seeing that Starpaw did appear to be alone, and knowing if she wanted to keep her friends she was going to have to start acting like a friend, Caliapaw heaved a sigh and padded over towards the she cat, a smile on her face. "Good morning, Starpaw." The medicine cat greeted her with a smile, even though she seemed distracted by the general business of the clearing. It was almost like she was only there to keep the feline company, for no other reason. "How are you this morning?" She added in an attempt to keep up the friendly act. There was no reason for anyone else to know she was still grieving about Wheatfur, even though Starpaw probably was one of the few cats she would have told - she really didn't want anyone to know. She'd pushed it aside for the moment being, for her own good and her clanmates' good, although she had no doubt that she would soon have more pressing matters to deal with.
"And a good morning to you as well, Caliapaw." Starpaw returned the greeting with a half smile, looking at the Medicine Cat with a warm gaze. Her expression was dour as usual, only brightened by the arrival of a good friend. She flicked up one of her ears, gazing at Caliapaw and studying her briefly. Sagged shoulders and a slightly sour expression told the observant molly all she needed to know about Caliapaw in that moment; slight annoyance, and a heavy amount of yearning. Likely missing Wheatfur,, Starpaw thought, swishing her tail through the dust a couple of times. Upon hearing Caliapaw's inquiry, Starpaw let out a short bark of a laugh. "Pessimistic and annoyed, as usual." She informed Calia, shifting slightly. "How about you?" Her green gaze gleamed with curiosity, awaiting her friend's response about as patiently as an apprentice could.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
The large tom sighed with relief. "Good, good," he said, relieved for their safety. He never wanted anything to happen to them, and he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he did. Fernglow smiled, rubbing up against Owltail.
"So how's your day been?" Owltail said then sat down. She started eating the prey she had.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:56 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

@Mayflower @Ennard @Bloody Bandit

Purplepaw entered,” I’ll take Rattletail aight?” She approached Rattletail with moss and mousebile.I just wanna get this over. I’m not going to be rude, just do it and call in good.

Pinkpaw slunked in,” Brambleleap. Can I change your moss and deal with your ticks and fleas?” She asked nervously. I hope Brambleleap lets me do it her danty white paws pattered back and forth his tail flicking around some.

Redpaw stormed over to Boulderdust,” Get up so I can change your moss.” He demanded as if he were in charge. He didn’t really find sympathy for the elders They should just be left in the territory to die. They take up our prey and waste apprentice’s time.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:02 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post

Purplepaw entered,” I’ll take Rattletail aight?” She approached Rattletail with moss and mousebile.I just wanna get this over. I’m not going to be rude, just do it and call in good.

Pinkpaw slunked in,” Brambleleap. Can I change your moss and deal with your ticks and fleas?” She asked nervously. I hope Brambleleap lets me do it her danty white paws pattered back and forth his tail flicking around some.

Redpaw stormed over to Boulderdust,” Get up so I can change your moss.” He demanded as if he were in charge. He didn’t really find sympathy for the elders They should just be left in the territory to die. They take up our prey and waste apprentice’s time.
The old elder stared at his paws, imagining running through the forest, chasing prey and fighting other clans. As he heard paw steps, he looked up to see an apprentice. "Good Morning Purplepaw." He greeted with a quiet meow as he remembered her name. He was lucky that he could remember her name as most elders as old as him would forget on the spot. He noticed the moss in Purplepaw's mouth, scooting over for her to place it down. He had hoped to start a conversation with someone, but kept his mouth shut for the time being. Apprentices these days don't respect their elderly! I remember when I was excited to listen to their stories.
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit View Post
The old elder stared at his paws, imagining running through the forest, chasing prey and fighting other clans. As he heard paw steps, he looked up to see an apprentice. "Good Morning Purplepaw." He greeted with a quiet meow as he remembered her name. He was lucky that he could remember her name as most elders as old as him would forget on the spot. He noticed the moss in Purplepaw's mouth, scooting over for her to place it down. He had hoped to start a conversation with someone, but kept his mouth shut for the time being. Apprentices these days don't respect their elderly! I remember when I was excited to listen to their stories.
Purplepaw smiled,” How are you doing?” She asked plesently while swapping the moss out. Let’s hope while Redpaw’s dealing with an elder he keeps his claws sheathed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The young apprentice looked up at her brother - her older brother, that was, though that didn't necessarily bother her at all. She still loved Doepaw, and he was one of the few cats she really trusted. "Everything's... okay," Caliapaw answered, though she sounded uncertain. Was it really okay? Or was she lying because she was uncertain whether or not everything actually was going to be fine? "It's just - something kind of weird happened lately," She added a second later. Doepaw was just trying to help. He had always understood her the best out of all her siblings, and she very much appreciated his help, but - she just wasn't sure if he could help her with this. Who in the Clan would understand what it was like? Nobody. Nobody would understand. She thought with a sigh.

It didn't help that Wheatfur was now dead, leaving her the medicine cat... that was, perhaps, the worst part of this. Caliapaw didn't know what she was doing! She'd barely been trained for this! "Wheatfur - he asked me to be his apprentice, and I - I said yes, but it all happened so quickly... and now he's dead... Doepaw, I'm the medicine cat!" Her voice was quiet despite the fact that this should, at this point, be clanwide news. She didn't want anyone to know quite yet, she wasn't ready for them to look at her differently. For up until this point, Caliapaw had been an insignificant cat in the Clan. Every life counted, sure, but she had been... well... just another apprentice to be a warrior someday.

She wasn't cut out for this job! It probably should have boosted her confidence, but it was lower then before... because with Wheatfur gone, Caliapaw knew that the Clan was relying on her. And it was sending her into a state of depression. How was she supposed to heal her Clan if she barely knew what she was doing here?
[Squealing insued after I read that XD ]

The chestnut feline quirked an eyebrow, but instead of stating his objections to her obviously incorrect statement the feline kept his maw shut. He knew his sister very well, he knew that she would eventually come to the topic of distress, she just had to be patient. His bob of a tail jiggled as the molly began to speak once more, 'weird?' he thought to himself as he saw his sister think about her words. He couldn't say anything, not yet, she hadn't finished, Doepaw was the few who would actually wait for his sister to finish her thought process. Most others, annoyingly, interrupted her. Though he did this with everyone, always waited for them to finish what they were saying, waiting for them to finish thinking, waiting for them to spill it all out. He could always tell the difference between a feline thinking and a feline who has finished speaking, though it was fairly easy for him, he noticed that not everyone could, which he understood, he had noticed at a young age that he was a little more observant than others.

Though despite her quite words what the medicine cat said threw the brown feline off, he recoiled a little bit, his blue hues widened with surprise, his mouth ajar. He hadn't expected to hear that, it wasn't that he was surprised that she was chosen, oh no it was just that "CALIA! That's great news!" he exclaimed, pure joy dripped from each and every syllable, each and every vowel. Doepaw shot up and tackled his sister, nuzzling her, a huge grin spread across his maw. Oh he was so incredibly proud, so so so happy for her. He knew that his sister was more than capable for this job, she was smart, cute, witty, and sweet, what more could a big brother want from a sister? Of course he didn't know how he felt about sharing his sister with the rest of the clan but he'd let that slide for the time being. After calming down and regaining his breath the white spotted apprentice sat down with a thump and gave his sister an airy chuckle "I mean it's not great that Wheatfur's dead....but its amazing that you're the medicine cat! If you ever need help with anything herb collecting, sorting them, helping out with patience than let me know! I'm your big brother after all! And Zerosight is still here so he can help you with the herb knowledge and stuff...I guess I'll just be there for moral support and all the carrying around and stuff but oh my gosh Caliapaw this is great!" he said, taking a huge breath once he finished. He hadn't taken a breath as he sputtered all that nonsense. He couldn't explain how joyous he was, he couldn't express his joy enough, it was amazing news.

As he looked closer at his sister he noticed the distress painted across her face, his ocean colored hues flickered with worry. Doepaw scooted closer to his sister and placed a snowy paw on hers. "Hey..don't worry, you're going to be the best Medicine cat in all 5 clans Cali, and if you need help...come to me or Zero, or any of the other medicine cats! Granted I don't know anything about herbs but if you're ever nervous just bring me, I'll try my hardest to calm you down mk? What kind of big brother would I be if I couldn't ease my sister's stress?" he said, a soft smile spread across his white muzzle. He cared deeply for his sister, he knew all her quirks, she was cute, incredibly cute, he didn't plan on handing her over to any tom without a fight...or atleas he didn't, the rules of medicine cat helped him out there. He would do anything to boost her self-confidence, anything to make her happy. The chestnut tom laid his head on hers and hummed, a low, melodic hum that sounded like the morning bird calls, his favorite noise. " Caliapaw...you were chosen for a reason, just goes to show that when you put yourself out there you're capable of doing incredible things." he hummed, and he believed every last word he said.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 16th, 2017 at 12:01 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"And a good morning to you as well, Caliapaw." Starpaw returned the greeting with a half smile, looking at the Medicine Cat with a warm gaze. Her expression was dour as usual, only brightened by the arrival of a good friend. She flicked up one of her ears, gazing at Caliapaw and studying her briefly. Sagged shoulders and a slightly sour expression told the observant molly all she needed to know about Caliapaw in that moment; slight annoyance, and a heavy amount of yearning. Likely missing Wheatfur,, Starpaw thought, swishing her tail through the dust a couple of times. Upon hearing Caliapaw's inquiry, Starpaw let out a short bark of a laugh. "Pessimistic and annoyed, as usual." She informed Calia, shifting slightly. "How about you?" Her green gaze gleamed with curiosity, awaiting her friend's response about as patiently as an apprentice could.
The only evidence of any amusement at Starpaw's comment was shown in a small smile, before Caliapaw sighed and settled down near her friend. She'd figured that socializing a little more wouldn't do her much harm, and it might help her have a better "bedside manner" so to speak. At the moment, Caliapaw's encounters with her patients were clearly lacking something, though Wheatfur hadn't exactly been the best with that type of thing either. She hadn't even thought about the day she would have her own apprentice, and it worried her to think about it as a matter of fact. "Surviving," Was the one word answer given by the medicine cat as she yawned, her green-gold eyes scanning the clearing with as much of an expert glance as one who had had less then a moon of training in this field could. She'd always been fairly observant, but her knowledge of other cats was based more off of memory and facts; if she knew a cat was prone to depression, or being overexcited, she could pick out their mood fairly well that day. And if she remembered little things about them, then she was able to guess their mood even better. It wasn't like she really did that, though... she was focused on her own work. "It's been slow today," The feline confessed with a sigh.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 16th, 2017, 02:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Her last patient now gone, Caliapaw was muttering to herself and moving around, taking a look at the herbs that were remaining, her expression serious as she sorted through them. "We could use more chamomile... and yarrow..." Her voice trailed off as she took a mental note of everything that there was a lot of or less of. As far as she could tell, there wasn't much of a shortage of anything else - more catmint and borage couldn't have hurt, but Caliapaw was pretty sure those things would be in short order at the moment. She could only hope they wouldn't be sorely needed. Her green-gold eyes scanned the rest of the den next, examining the neatness of it. She'd been working on cleaning it up - sorting and such - and right now, everything was in perfect order. There had been no emergencies, thank StarClan, since Caliapaw doubted she would be able to deal with one at the moment.

Right now all she was good for was checking over wounds and cleaning scratches, which made her even more against the tension with WindClan. A lot of her clanmates weren't happy with it as well, but for different reasons; Caliapaw simply didn't want to struggle with figuring out how to fix the more serious wounds. She would end up losing more patients then she saved. The she cat was slightly angry with StarClan at the moment, for leaving her here alone without a mentor, and while Zerosight might be able to help her - he couldn't train her completely. The other medicine cats could help her as well, but Caliapaw really could have used Wheatfur alive right now. "I'm pretty sure the Clan wouldn't be too happy with me if I resigned or disappeared right now." The feline heaved a sigh, looking down at the ground.

She hadn't realized this was going to be that stressful. She hadn't realized that it was going to automatically make her "popular" either, otherwise she never would have agreed. All that was left now was to try and make Wheatfur proud and live up to the standards that she was pretty sure the Clan had already made for her.

@RedHead

Old November 16th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post

Boulderdust let out a low growl. He wasn't going to let some apprentice be rude to him. "Id be very carefull youngster. I was once a shadowclan cat that could rip your fur off. I still can if you continue to act like this." Boulderdust snapped. The tom sat there and he wasn't going to move until he was polite. "I wont get up until you can be nice." meowed the elder, standing his ground.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread