Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Wildtwist Kits
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:37 PM
Rainpaw Art
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:36 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:26 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:21 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 17th, 2017, 04:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
"See ya later!" She purred back, smiling. ((You'll just have to find out...lol, just kidding. She likes him as a friend right now.)
He smiled back at her. I wish I were her mentor....

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:26 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He smiled back at her. I wish I were her mentor....
(End?)
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
(End?)
(Yeah)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Dawnpaw glanced at Rainshadow,” Will do.” She meowed rather unhappily. She paused,” So I can get all the stale moss, would you mind standing up. For me?” She asked politely, I hate making the elder’s stand up. It’s unfair.

Dawnpaw glanced at Acornfall,” I can do that. What kind of prey do you prefer. Mouse, vole, squirrel, frog, rabbit, bird?” She asked as after all her mother taught her that if your going to do a job it’s best done right.
"Sure thing." Rainshadow stood rather slowly, mumbling under her breath as her joints popped and her spine ached. She was easily the oldest elder here, and some of these cats needed apprentices to do everything for them. Granted, some were disabled or permanently injured, but other weren't. Why couldn't they do some of their own work? " Just make it quick, I might be alive now but Starclan only knows when I'll drop," she said in a quiet but bossy tone.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; November 17th, 2017 at 04:34 PM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"Sure thing." Rainshadow stood rather slowly, mumbling under her breath as her joints popped and her spine ached. She was easily the oldest elder here, and some of these cats needed apprentices to do everything for them. Granted, some were disabled or permanently injured, but other weren't. Why couldn't they do some of their own work? " Just make it quick, I might be alive now but Starclan only knows when I'll drop," she said in a quiet but bossy tone.
Dawnpaw smiled a little, she liked Rainshadow she was like her, bossy. She sorted the dry moss out of her and replaced it with fresh moss.

Old November 17th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Dawnpaw smiled a little, she liked Rainshadow she was like her, bossy. She sorted the dry moss out of her and replaced it with fresh moss.
"Thanks," Rainshadow said curtly. She twitched her almost all gray muzzle and walked over to her newly made nest, circling in it a few times before sittin. The old Burmese let out an angry little sigh, as if she was irritated. Of course, she probably wasn't, but Rainshadow always seemed angry or miffed about something. The Burmese gone gray had that air around her.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 17th, 2017, 05:41 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Ennard
Seated on the ground, Thornpaw thought about how would the rest of her life would turn out. What would her warrior name be? Thornfur? Thornpelt? Would she have a common name that almost every cat in all five clans would have? Of course not! She couldn't question the leader on what name he would give her! Wait, was she even excited to become a warrior soon? Her black and brown fur bristling anxiously, she shifted from paw to paw. Looking up finally, Thornpaw stared at Meadowpaw. Sometimes Thornpaw liked to stalk cats, yes, stalk cats. It was always interesting of what they do next, you may even be lucky to find secrets! But she doubted this cat had anything to offer, though apprentices seem to be more likely to have the most trouble. Standing up, she padded behind the stranger and gave a new of greetings. "Good Morning."

Last edited by Bandido; November 17th, 2017 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Spelling Correction
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"Thanks," Rainshadow said curtly. She twitched her almost all gray muzzle and walked over to her newly made nest, circling in it a few times before sittin. The old Burmese let out an angry little sigh, as if she was irritated. Of course, she probably wasn't, but Rainshadow always seemed angry or miffed about something. The Burmese gone gray had that air around her.
Dawnpaw blinked,” I know this is a dumb question Rainshadow, but what is it like being an elder?” She asked as she searched Rainshadow’s fur for ticks and fleas.

Old November 17th, 2017, 11:22 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Si- This is pointless.... Appledash took his gaze off of the ladybug he had been watching crawl up a leaf. Due to boredom, the ginger warrior had decided to take a closer look at the tiny bug and try to count the spots on its back. But the red creature would not stop moving long enough for him to focus. Laying in the clearing was not an ideal day for Appledash. But he was currently on rest, he shouldn't be doing anything to do with hunting or patrolling for the next day or two still. He had suffered some major wounds during the battle with the DS, although nothing too severe or fatal. The worst was a reopened scratch along his flank, one that he was currently covering with his bushy red tail.

Laying his head on his paws, Appledash let out a sigh. The last time I was this bored was when I was a kit and I couldn't do anything else but sit in camp.... The tomcat didn't take very well to not being able to do anything. Appledash was the type of cat that had to be up and moving, constantly. Sitting still for too long would make him axioms and nervous, as well as upset. But he knew it was better to listen to the medicine cat so he could heal.

"I just wish there was something more entertaining in the camp."

@Empress Of Evil

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 18th, 2017, 04:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

[CENTER @.:Blue Wishes:.
[ One day we need to do a cool plot with them ]

TallWhisker cast a sideways glance up at the leaders den. He had dreaded going to goldenstar to talk for he had been to scared to open up, yet he felt if they were ever going to be true friends he needed to start putting in some effort. The lanky Tom got up from his grooming session and padded over to the freshkill pile neatly nipping out a hare and carrying the gangly prey towards the rock fall stairs. Than begining his climb. It's been a while huh? No. That's not how you start conversion, how about. It's been some time old friend. Nope. I brought you some food. No. tallwhisker shook his head with a huff. Goldenstar had made him quite uncomfortable at times and it maybe was due to the fact tempest had opened up to him about his emotions toward him and learning about Bella. It was a sour moment for both of them, and it still remained on his tongue. Bitter. As he finally reached the lip of the cave he didn't mention his entry and simple padded in. He couldn't quite see if the Tom was in here and even if he wasn't he'd drop the rabbit and leave, the scent would explain. And maybe he was hoping the Tom wasn't present and could just abandon the whole conversation and forget about it, but some part of him knew he must make amends with goldenstar. He must.

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Did that work..[/CENTER]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 18th, 2017 at 05:13 PM.
Closed Thread