Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the ways of healing [p]
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:36 AM
joy and the basil leaf [p]
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:33 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:27 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 02:16 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:09 AM

Old October 23rd, 2017, 05:51 PM
bruh head

Default Re: Can't be erased(Bendy and the Ink Machine)

Causually attempts to make the female version of Sammy expect this RP literally only has females so gives up

;-;

Name: He actually doesn't really have one, he just usually gets called "Fox", "Dog", "Pooch" and other things like that
Looks: It's quite obvious that he was styled after Boris, overall, having quite an animal appearance. He's stylized after a fox, having a narrow about and pointed ears. However on the top of his head lays a top hat, and he even has a small white bow tie. However, something with him went wrong. Half the time, it looks like he's in a half liquid state, with quite a disfigured face. Most of the time he's in this state.
Personality: He's, despite his horrid appearance, usually joking, though at times what he says gets quite depressing, and he does kind of posses a self-hatered, and often joked about how he even shouldn't be a thing. He's a cunning one, and teases other's in a usual light-hearted way.
Other:

Last edited by aleka!; October 23rd, 2017 at 05:51 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Causually attempts to make the female version of Sammy expect this RP literally only has females so gives up

;-;

Name: He actually doesn't really have one, he just usually gets called "Fox", "Dog", "Pooch" and other things like that
Looks: It's quite obvious that he was styled after Boris, overall, having quite an animal appearance. He's stylized after a fox, having a narrow about and pointed ears. However on the top of his head lays a top hat, and he even has a small white bow tie. However, something with him went wrong. Half the time, it looks like he's in a half liquid state, with quite a disfigured face. Most of the time he's in this state.
Personality: He's, despite his horrid appearance, usually joking, though at times what he says gets quite depressing, and he does kind of posses a self-hatered, and often joked about how he even shouldn't be a thing. He's a cunning one, and teases other's in a usual light-hearted way.
Other:
Approved!

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 24th, 2017, 03:46 PM
bruh head

Eh, may as well make a hurried form-

Name: James Drew
Looks: He's a small and short, and kind of plump framed young-man. He has short, brown hair as well as a dark shade of brown eyes, though glasses kind of obscure this feature. He tends to wear long sleeves, as well as skinny jeans.
Personality: TBRP'ed for now because I'm in a hurry-
Other: Is it fine if he's related Joey, and also he's the voice actor for my bab, as well as his designer

@SparkleDemon

Last edited by aleka!; October 24th, 2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Eh, may as well make a hurried form-

Name: James Drew
Looks: He's a small and short, and kind of plump framed young-man. He has short, brown hair as well as a dark shade of brown eyes, though glasses kind of obscure this feature. He tends to wear long sleeves, as well as skinny jeans.
Personality: TBRP'ed for now because I'm in a hurry-
Other: Is it fine if he's related Joey, and also he's the voice actor for my bab, as well as his designer

@SparkleDemon
Approved!

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:17 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

So I have recently gotten into a game called Bendy and the Ink Machine and I really wanted to make an RP for it. You can have a character in the game or you can have an oc. The settings will take place after the game.

Characters Open
Bendy
Boris
Alice Angel

Name: Sofia Lawernce
Looks: Long Messy brown hair, and a simple blouse and shorts, she wants to be like her dad, so she draws. Because of this, there is an ink smudge on her cheek. She has a band aid on her arm, as she can be clumsy.
Personality: She can be sensitive, and often tries to get close to her dad, or get his attention, but in vain. She has a bit of temper, that can flare up at times. She didn't like Bendy at first, and hung around Boris.
Extra: She is the daughter of Sammy Lawrence, and often visits his workshop, because she doesn't have many friends.
Activity:I try to be on when I can, and hope to be on after school days and during weekends.
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:41 PM

(Ohh! This looks interesting!)

Name: Janet "Jane" Stones
Looks(unless your one of the three): A tall tan 24 year old women with long dark brown hair she always has in a bun with a pencil stuck in it and bright blue eyes. She sometimes wears goggles (I'll explain). She's seen wearing overalls,a old black shirt and black sneakers.
Personality: (It'll be RPed if that's ok! She's sarcastic! Just a heads up :3)
Extra: Usually seen carrying a wrench or her box of tools. She's the mechanic/engineer so she'll be a lot of help when it comes to problems dealing with screwdrivers and how fix anything that's broken.
Actvity: I have school so...After school i'm pretty active though! :3
(Might make another character that's not human IDK really X3)