Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:18 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 08:16 AM
"Sisters we three.. sworn...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:13 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 08:11 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM

Old November 4th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Moon Goddess' Children [Currently Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Cole stayed in the gray sweatpants and black t-shirt he had on, and paced nervously from one side of the gym to the other. "I haven't played in forever! Go easy on me for once!" he pleaded.
Blake ripped off his blue hoodie and draped it neatly over a bleacher. He cracked his knuckles once, and grinned. "Not a chance Cole, but if you still want to not do it?" He teased.
"Not happening," Cole snarled. Squaring his shoulders, he prepared to get beaten by Mitch and his brother.
Mitch grinned and grabbed one of the rubber balls. She waited and then chucked it at Cole. She dodged many of the others being thrown at her, consequently, not being able to see where her ball had flown.
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:07 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister Scarwings View Post

Mitch grinned and grabbed one of the rubber balls. She waited and then chucked it at Cole. She dodged many of the others being thrown at her, consequently, not being able to see where her ball had flown.
Cole let out an unearthly high pitched screech when the dodgeballs started flying. "FLYING SANDWICH ATTACK! FLYING SANDWICH ATTACK!" he screamed, dancing around, not even really throwing them anymore, just trying not to be hit by them.
"Face it little brother! You," Blake chucked a rubber ball at Cole, and growled as it hit the wall behind the bouncy 19 year old. "Stink," another throw. " At Dodgeball!" He hooted as one bounced off the floor... at drilled Cole right in the nose.
Cole saw stars for a minute, but them shook his head. His eyes narrowed in fury. He picked a dodgeball up and chucked it at Blake, snarling in anger. He wasn't playing dodgeball anymore, he was defending his dignity against his meanie pants older brother.
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Cole let out an unearthly high pitched screech when the dodgeballs started flying. "FLYING SANDWICH ATTACK! FLYING SANDWICH ATTACK!" he screamed, dancing around, not even really throwing them anymore, just trying not to be hit by them.
"Face it little brother! You," Blake chucked a rubber ball at Cole, and growled as it hit the wall behind the bouncy 19 year old. "Stink," another throw. " At Dodgeball!" He hooted as one bounced off the floor... at drilled Cole right in the nose.
Cole saw stars for a minute, but them shook his head. His eyes narrowed in fury. He picked a dodgeball up and chucked it at Blake, snarling in anger. He wasn't playing dodgeball anymore, he was defending his dignity against his meanie pants older brother.
Mitch ducked and let out a groan as one hit her in the stomach. She moved off to the side, waiting for "Jailbreak" or for someone to catch one. Her stomach felt like she was stabbed, sewed back up, then sucker punched, but she hid it behind smiling and cheering.
Old November 18th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Mitch ducked and let out a groan as one hit her in the stomach. She moved off to the side, waiting for "Jailbreak" or for someone to catch one. Her stomach felt like she was stabbed, sewed back up, then sucker punched, but she hid it behind smiling and cheering.
Bump
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:03 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

"SORRY MITCH! HOW THE GAME GOES!" Cole yelled as he danced across his side of the gym. He threw one, and it hit the wall behind his brother. "PANCAKES! PANCAKES WITH SYRUP!" he threw another- hit the basketball net. "DOUGHNUTS!" he screeched.
Blake stopped throwing and just stood as his crazy brother threw and when it didn't hit him... yelled breakfast foods. He managed to catch one of his brother's wild throws. "MITCH COME ON! HE SCREAMING BREAKFAST!" he yelled, and didn't notice on how a like his and Cole's voices sounded.

( Cole's breakfast thing is based off me, when I get angry I yell random foods, so I don't accidentally curse or something)
Old November 28th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
"SORRY MITCH! HOW THE GAME GOES!" Cole yelled as he danced across his side of the gym. He threw one, and it hit the wall behind his brother. "PANCAKES! PANCAKES WITH SYRUP!" he threw another- hit the basketball net. "DOUGHNUTS!" he screeched.
Blake stopped throwing and just stood as his crazy brother threw and when it didn't hit him... yelled breakfast foods. He managed to catch one of his brother's wild throws. "MITCH COME ON! HE SCREAMING BREAKFAST!" he yelled, and didn't notice on how a like his and Cole's voices sounded.

( Cole's breakfast thing is based off me, when I get angry I yell random foods, so I don't accidentally curse or something)
She darted back onto the court and whipped a ball at Cole. Teach ya to get me out... she thought mischievously.