Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2017, 08:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daypaw looked away from what they were doing and back towards the moolly, raising an eyebrow. they said nothing, instead dropping the herbs they had in their mouth and making their way towards the molly slowly. their gaze was now on her belly, laying down infront of her and laying their head in her tum. it was weird to not say what they were doing, by they wanted to be sure. their ear was pressed flatly against her soft fur. lifting up, they spoke,¨im going to feel around your stomach for a moment. i just want to be sure about something.¨ and with that, they placed a gentle paw on her stomach before pressing down slightly,¨does this feel uncomfortable at all?¨

this apprentice was being dramatic, it was cats like this that made them age years at a time in a matter of seconds. they sighed,¨its called poppy seed, and it makes the pain go away and for you to sleep, not simply die.¨ they replied, walking over with a stem with shriveled yellow flowers on it. it was all they had. ¨and i do know what the dusk syndicate is. i was at the gathering, you know.¨ they turned their head slightly, a large gash laid there. they hadnt had the chance to treat it at all because they were too busy taking care of others, though that wasnt new. ¨stay still while i apply this to your wounds. itll sooth it and prevent infection.¨
//
¨im not a boy either, thank you.¨ they mewed, rolling their eyes and walking over to the molly, inspecting her paw. ¨and my name is daypaw, i preferred to be called that. have some sort of respect instead of shoving your damn paw in my face.¨ they snapped. amber hues looked towards the injury. it didnt looked infected, but it would be soon with the more time it was taking to get it out. leaning forward, the grasped the thorn with their teeth.

stepping forward, they raised a brow,¨i dont like my name and the word ew stated in the same sentence.¨ they mewed, walking pasted the apprentice, voice muffled from the dry herbs in their mouth. they werent they best, but it was all shadowclan had at the time. they walked over to the herb wall, a wall that was just solid rock with herbs shoved in every crook and cranny. it was bare. daypaw sat infront of it and sighed, sitting down and dropping their herbs to the ground. their ear twitched in the apprentices direction,¨so what seems to be the problem?¨
Elmpaw gave a whimper as Daypaw began to treat his wounds. He forced himself to hold still...,"I'll die faster from this than fasting to death!" He meowed

Dawnpaw glared at Daypaw and yelped yanking back as they pulled the thorn out,"Sheesh. Maybe I hate you because you killed my father!" She growled No, he was out in the territory alone and bled to death, Day-Girl should have been their.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:18 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Onionpaw stiffened slightly. A frown crossed his jaw and he tipped his head to the side to get a better look at them, "right, I didn't mean you" onionpaw stated looking down at his paws nervously. He wasn't sure how he felt about them, they kinda scared him if he was being completely honest. There mustn't be anything wrong with the medicine cat it's just that onionpaw never... Liked herbs. He thoguth the practice of healing was helpful but it never seemed to make much sense. "It's just the herbs, how could you stand such a smell?" complained the Tom giving his chest a few delicate licks, You could call him high maintenance. He than looked back up at Daypaw and offered a smile, "lionpaw got really mad at me for winnning a fight" he meowed triumphantly, "than he just attacked"
¨you get used to it after awhile, i dont really smell them anymore,¨ they answered absently mindedly. they took a glance over to onionpaw, amber hues going into slits as they inspected his body from afar, a inspection to decide what herbs to use. they turned back to their herb wall, paws scuffling plants,¨sounds like a typical pride fight to me,¨ when training as a warrior it was common among apprentices. so prideful to be the best, dreaming of being the best warrior you could be. ¨describe your injuries to me, and while youre at it, clean them to prevent infection.¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ebonymist flicked an ear in discomfort as Daypaw looked at her, unsure of what they were thinking. The molly relaxed slightly as Lostface comforted her, she shifted her gaze back to Daypaw as they moved closer and put the herbs down. With the non-binary feline looking at her stomach, Ebonymist's fur fluffed up once more with embarrassment, watching Daypaw carefully. Her attention was drawn by a subtle movement by Daypaw's eyes right before they knelt down and pressed their ear to her stomach gently, for reasons that Ebonymist couldn't comprehend at the moment.
"I'm going to feel around your stomach for a moment. I just want to be sure about something."
Ebonymist blinked in surprise as Daypaw uttered the words, tilting her head ever so slightly in curiosity and bewilderment. At first, Ebonymist didn't feel anything painful or uncomfortable as Daypaw placed their paw on her stomach, but as they pressed down Ebonymist squirmed in discomfort. It wasn't a stabbing pain, like having claws pressed into your flesh; but it was a dull, aching pain, like there was something pressing up heavily against you from the inside. Her eyes widened slightly with disbelief and shock as she felt something squirm a little underneath Daypaw's paw, her ears flattening against her head.
"Does this feel uncomfortable at all?"
Ebonymist nodded, one paw hesitantly raised over her stomach as well, wondering what would happen if she pressed down like Daypaw. Would she feel the thing, or things squirm as well? Or was it some weird medicine-cat thing? "Wh-What's going on?" She asked, her voice trembling.

(Sorry for the terrible quality, I'm not feeling too great.)
[thats okay !! dont feel stressed/pressured when replying, im very patient.)
they felt a squirm under their paw. they had spent enough time in the nursery with inspections to know what that meant. how ebonymist didnt know she was expecting kits was a mystery, but it was never to late. they placed their paw harder, just for reassurance, and was only met with a small squirm against it, movement. they pulled their paw away, not wanting to cause any discomfort to the warrior, or perhaps, queen. ¨you are carrying kits, ebonymist.¨ they mewed calmly. ¨im not sure how many to be exact at this stage, but none seem to be still or unmoving--which is good, considering youve just been in a battle. sometimes trauma can cause a still born.¨ speaking of injuries, they took a look at her eye again. it was clean now, and had stopped trickling blood a long time ago. they grew cold when seeing her eye was a more faded grey color, one you only see in blind cats. ¨can you see me from your injured eye,ebony?¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Elmpaw gave a whimper as Daypaw began to treat his wounds. He forced himself to hold still...,"I'll die faster from this than fasting to death!" He meowed

Dawnpaw glared at Daypaw and yelped yanking back as they pulled the thorn out,"Sheesh. Maybe I hate you because you killed my father!" She growled No, he was out in the territory alone and bled to death, Day-Girl should have been their.
¨you wont be dying at all, mouse brain.¨ daypaw snapped, applying the chewed up flowers to the toms wounds. they swore if this cat didnt remain still they would probably claw his ear off.
//
¨you know damn well your father wasnt in my reach when he was injured.¨ they mewed, amber eyes going into slits,¨you know he was pronounced dead before i could even learn his name.¨ there was no way daypaw couldve known about a cat bleeding to death if they werent notified. it pained them to know that they hadnt saved someone, but still, they would refused to be held accountable.
Old November 18th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
daypaw snorted, raising a brow. ¨well youve got the basics down.¨ they mewed. it was alot more then that, and to be able to fight any opponent she would need to know as much as she could. ¨Shadowclan cat are built for strength and power. if you look at them, theyve got broad shoulders. were meant to hunt and fight at night, its our specialty.¨ while daypaw didnt like the dark, at all, they could appreciate that it was a good quality. ¨Thunderclan cats are like us, yes, but they use bushes and undergrowth to hide and sneak up on you, like a surprise attack. its weak to hide behind walls in my opinion. theyre weaknesses are speed and endurance. not to o much stamina.¨ they mewed. they were a medcat, they were suppose to look past boundaries, but that didnt mean they couldn't have opinions. ¨Riverclan have strength but are alot swimmers. theyll splash water in your face and leave you drenched. we make fun of them for being fattys, which they are, but they are smart. its good to drag them away from the water instead, or try to stay dry. your fur will only weight you down when wet.¨ they explained. even mentioning riverclan triggered memories of staying there.¨though i consider riverclan a second home, i cant say too much.¨ they mewed. ¨windclan is fast and dont have a lot of strength. they are frail with skinny bodies and we could take them by a long shot, but if you have a group of windclan cats, youre done. theyre too fast for us.¨ they thought about skyclan. it was a clan they had always forgotten about. often called the mountain cats. ¨They use trees to travel, hunt, and so on. theyll attack you from above where you cant scent of see them, its good to listen for them instead. theyre like windclan, quick on their paws and flexible, but not good with close combat since theyre used to the trees.¨
Nightpaw nodded along as Daypaw explained all the clans, trying to absorb it all. Thee was so much to remember! Each clan had their own strengths and weaknesses and strategies. How was she to remember it all? How had Daypaw?! Nightpaw didn't think there was room in her brain for all this stuff about the different clans, but somehow Daypaw knew all of this and how to heal wounds using weird-smelling plants! But then, Daypaw had grown up having to know all of this. Nightpaw had had to learn other things while living with twolegs. How to get the twolegs to give her food, where to hide when there were strangers in the den, and how to get away when the twoleg kit tried to pull on her tail. There was something else though, Nightpaw may have a pelt color that was suited to hunting at night, but she wasn't broad-shouldered or muscular. She was a lithe and the tiniest bit smaller than many of the fully grown Shadowclan cats. It was barely noticeable but she saw it. It's why Goldenstar had been able to carry her to safety during the flood. And she certainly wasn't stealthy. She ran everywhere she went and announced herself loud and clear to any cat she wanted to talk to. Could she ever hope to learn to be like the cunning and stealthy warriors Daypaw was talking about? She tried to banish the thought. If Daypaw and Goldenstar didn't think she could learn, she wouldn't be here, right? In any case, she hoped so. Gathering her wits at last, Nightpaw nodded as the medicine cat, and got into a crouch. "Ok. Are you ready to go again?" This was already easier now that she'd seen how fast Daypaw could move. Daypaw had bee trained as a warrior first. The enby may look tired and weak on the best of days, but they were alive out here, and Nightpaw was outclassed. "Here I come!" the shecat charged forward again, this time with an odd-looking back and forth sway to her movement. It felt strange and unnatural, but she tried it anyway, leaping forward toward the medicine cat as soon as she felt like she was in pouncing distance.

Old November 19th, 2017, 05:12 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:

Finally the Tom released a heavy sigh and laid down onto his belly. "You know echoskip, correct?" he curled his tail gently around his flank and closed his eyes for a long moment. It stung to think about it, the way she had broken his heart and cast it out in a thousand pieces for him to pick back up and fix. He studied the leader before him and felt a shiver of regret wash over him, was he truly nervous? Do I make him nervous. Another shiver shook the toms shoulders and he looked over his shoulder in disappointment. He tucked his paws beneath his chest, perhaps if I act like nothing's wrong he will... Become more relaxed? Finally tall whisker breathed out a heavy sigh and began to speak. "You wouldn't know but we had become mates, and I was blessed to know we were having kits when she told me..." he choked and bit his tongue, emotion was swelling up inside of him and he wanted nothing but to let it free. You can't cry in front of him. He finally swallowed and continued "she was gay and that I wasn't allowed to see the kits because... They were hers and her mates" he paused for a moment. Deflating as his pride left his body
Goldenstar was dead silent, realizing that if Tallwhisker was feeling this way, something must be bad. He nodded after he heard the other tom ask about Echoskip. Thinking back to it, he had talked to her, and he might have been the reason that she decided to break up with Tallwhisker. However, that didn’t currently matter to him. He was more focused on Tall, and what he had to say. He listened, his eyes slowly widening as the moments passed. That had been a little cruel of Echoskip, for sure. She might Have had her own reasons, but either way, it had been cruel. Now, that didn’t make sense, he couldn’t see kits? His kits, of all kits? He was silent after Tall had finished speaking, unsure of what to say. After taking a deep breath, he looked at Tall calmly. “Would you like me to speak to Echoskip?” he asked, wondering how he would word things. He could barely bear seeing Tall this way, his bi-colored eyes wide as he sat There.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
¨i did, i did.¨ they reassured the tom with a smile, bumping their forehead against his shoulder in physical praise. pulling away, they thought for a moment. looking around they caught sight of a moss ball, walking over to it and bringing it back, dropping it infront of acornfall. ¨how about a nice game of mossball? you defend it while i try to take it from you. itll test your balance and movement in a less boring way.¨ this was their first patient that they were doing long tern treatments like this to. they hoped they were doing well enough for acorn to be a warrior soon.
Acorn graciously accepted the nudge, giving an affectionate swat of the paw. He watched as Daypaw was lost in thought, his gaze drifting around the clearing as he observed his clanmates. Everyone seemed to be busy, nose-deep in their training or otherwise. Another brisk gust of air caused the trees to shake and Acornfall's pelt pull with the breeze. Fluffing out his fur once more, the elder was overtaken with a shudder. He certainly liked Leaf-fall, mostly due to the fact that he didn't overheat with his thick coat, but he could do without the wind. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he startled upon hearing Daypaw's voice. He hadn't even seen the other walk alone, let alone return with a ball of moss in their mouth.

"Daypaw, I wanted to train be a warrior, not a kit." He teased, his face illuminated with humor. He deeply respected Daypaw, so he knew that they were onto something. It'd been a long time since he'd played with moss that wasn't in his nest. Nodding his head, Acornfall padded forward and took the moss into his jaws, carefully tracing back to his previous spot. Dropping the moss at his paws, he directed his attention back onto the other. "Ok so, how is this going to work? I just try and keep it away from you?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Dawnpaw glanced at Acornfall,” I can do that. What kind of prey do you prefer. Mouse, vole, squirrel, frog, rabbit, bird?” She asked as after all her mother taught her that if your going to do a job it’s best done right.
"Thank you, Dawnpaw!" Acornfall purred as he sat down next to his nest. The elder thought for a second, his head tilted to one side. "I think I could go for a bird... yeah!" He seemed to be excited by the thought of it, his ears pulled forward and tail curled up into the air.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:51 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was dead silent, realizing that if Tallwhisker was feeling this way, something must be bad. He nodded after he heard the other tom ask about Echoskip. Thinking back to it, he had talked to her, and he might have been the reason that she decided to break up with Tallwhisker. However, that didn’t currently matter to him. He was more focused on Tall, and what he had to say. He listened, his eyes slowly widening as the moments passed. That had been a little cruel of Echoskip, for sure. She might Have had her own reasons, but either way, it had been cruel. Now, that didn’t make sense, he couldn’t see kits? His kits, of all kits? He was silent after Tall had finished speaking, unsure of what to say. After taking a deep breath, he looked at Tall calmly. “Would you like me to speak to Echoskip?” he asked, wondering how he would word things. He could barely bear seeing Tall this way, his bi-colored eyes wide as he sat There.

Tallwhisker laughed dryly at his comment, "No" he said simply resting his chin between his paws and releasing a heavy sigh of regret. "Even if she doesn't love me, I will always love her" said the Tom rearing his head to face goldenstar. "I just felt like you needed to know, if I didn't tell anyone I would burst" the Tom paused for a long moment "and I trust you" he said with an weakened smile, His blank expression a dry slate. He rally preloaded back into a more laid back position and nibbled ar the edges of the hares tummy. He wasn't that hungry, he had eaten today on a quick hunt with himself. And that was about it. "Anyways, it's my endured pain to carry I only thought sharing my pain with you would dampen it" he said with a slight smirk. He sat up and began licking at his belly fur cleaning out he white patches from the dust and Debre. Filling the awkward silence with something to do.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 19th, 2017, 11:09 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Tallwhisker laughed dryly at his comment, "No" he said simply resting his chin between his paws and releasing a heavy sigh of regret. "Even if she doesn't love me, I will always love her" said the Tom rearing his head to face goldenstar. "I just felt like you needed to know, if I didn't tell anyone I would burst" the Tom paused for a long moment "and I trust you" he said with an weakened smile, His blank expression a dry slate. He rally preloaded back into a more laid back position and nibbled ar the edges of the hares tummy. He wasn't that hungry, he had eaten today on a quick hunt with himself. And that was about it. "Anyways, it's my endured pain to carry I only thought sharing my pain with you would dampen it" he said with a slight smirk. He sat up and began licking at his belly fur cleaning out he white patches from the dust and Debre. Filling the awkward silence with something to do.
Goldenstar couldn't help but feel bad for the tom. Sure, he had Tall hadn’t exactly met each other the way most cats did, but he still felt bad. He didn’t know what Tall had done to deserve this, Sure, he could be a little mean at times, but that was still pretty cruel. He was thinking about talking to Echoskip anyways, but he wouldn’t if Tall didn’t want him to. ”Well, I’m glad you got that off your chest,” He said, Before suddenly settling into silence. This seemed to happen to him a lot, but he didn’t mind, taking a bite of the rabbit calmly.
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:37 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
¨you get used to it after awhile, i dont really smell them anymore,¨ they answered absently mindedly. they took a glance over to onionpaw, amber hues going into slits as they inspected his body from afar, a inspection to decide what herbs to use. they turned back to their herb wall, paws scuffling plants,¨sounds like a typical pride fight to me,¨ when training as a warrior it was common among apprentices. so prideful to be the best, dreaming of being the best warrior you could be. ¨describe your injuries to me, and while youre at it, clean them to prevent infection.¨

[thats okay !! dont feel stressed/pressured when replying, im very patient.)
they felt a squirm under their paw. they had spent enough time in the nursery with inspections to know what that meant. how ebonymist didnt know she was expecting kits was a mystery, but it was never to late. they placed their paw harder, just for reassurance, and was only met with a small squirm against it, movement. they pulled their paw away, not wanting to cause any discomfort to the warrior, or perhaps, queen. ¨you are carrying kits, ebonymist.¨ they mewed calmly. ¨im not sure how many to be exact at this stage, but none seem to be still or unmoving--which is good, considering youve just been in a battle. sometimes trauma can cause a still born.¨ speaking of injuries, they took a look at her eye again. it was clean now, and had stopped trickling blood a long time ago. they grew cold when seeing her eye was a more faded grey color, one you only see in blind cats. ¨can you see me from your injured eye,ebony?¨

¨you wont be dying at all, mouse brain.¨ daypaw snapped, applying the chewed up flowers to the toms wounds. they swore if this cat didnt remain still they would probably claw his ear off.
//
¨you know damn well your father wasnt in my reach when he was injured.¨ they mewed, amber eyes going into slits,¨you know he was pronounced dead before i could even learn his name.¨ there was no way daypaw couldve known about a cat bleeding to death if they werent notified. it pained them to know that they hadnt saved someone, but still, they would refused to be held accountable.
Elmpaw’s eye grew wide,” I won’t? Is this just your comfort so I won’t be fretting throughout death or is this the truth?” He asked he remained still. Daypaw probably is lying. They just want me to shut-up and quit panicking through my death. He twitched his ear to swat a fly away,” Sorry. I didn’t mean to move my ear.” He meowed appologetically.

Dawnpaw’s eyes narrowed as well,” Suuuuurrree....I’d bet anything you recieved a sign from Starclan that my father was dying in the territory, but you chose to ignore it and keep sorting herbs or dealing with small things like thorns. She flicked her tail angrily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 11:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
"Thank you, Dawnpaw!" Acornfall purred as he sat down next to his nest. The elder thought for a second, his head tilted to one side. "I think I could go for a bird... yeah!" He seemed to be excited by the thought of it, his ears pulled forward and tail curled up into the air.
Dawnpaw nodded and ducked out of the warrior’s den and headed to the fresh kill pile,Starling,sparrow,pheasant,raven...hmm....I’ll go for a sparrow. she grabbed a sparrow and came back,” If you want a different kind of bird I can get you another kind of bird.” She stammered

Closed Thread