Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
(End?)
(Yeah)
I’m Chameleon under a dare for this username @~Rattlesnake~

Quoth the Chameleon, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:22 AM
🔥FLAMING TOMATO🍅

My Mood: Inspired
Koins: 10,800

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Si- This is pointless.... Appledash took his gaze off of the ladybug he had been watching crawl up a leaf. Due to boredom, the ginger warrior had decided to take a closer look at the tiny bug and try to count the spots on its back. But the red creature would not stop moving long enough for him to focus. Laying in the clearing was not an ideal day for Appledash. But he was currently on rest, he shouldn't be doing anything to do with hunting or patrolling for the next day or two still. He had suffered some major wounds during the battle with the DS, although nothing too severe or fatal. The worst was a reopened scratch along his flank, one that he was currently covering with his bushy red tail.

Laying his head on his paws, Appledash let out a sigh. The last time I was this bored was when I was a kit and I couldn't do anything else but sit in camp.... The tomcat didn't take very well to not being able to do anything. Appledash was the type of cat that had to be up and moving, constantly. Sitting still for too long would make him axioms and nervous, as well as upset. But he knew it was better to listen to the medicine cat so he could heal.

"I just wish there was something more entertaining in the camp."

@Empress Of Evil
Old 11-18-2017, 07:38 PM
pretty.

My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 23,970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Taking a deep breath, Acornfall gave himself a determined shake and slowly lifted his right forepaw and hind leg. A frustrated whimper left his throat as he wobbled slightly, his claws extending into the soft earth below him. It was difficult, but he managed to hold his balance for a few moments before returning his limbs to the ground. Pride radiated from the tom's pelt, his formerly weary expression now an intoxicating smile that stretched from cheek to cheek. "I feel incredible right now! You saw that right?!" The elder vibrated with excitement, his tail curled up straight into the air. It wasn't surprising that the progress had been going so well. Acorn's whiskers had completely healed by now and with the effort the two had been putting into his training, Acorn was well on his way back to his warrior status. "What now?" He purred, eyes flooded with excitement.
¨i did, i did.¨ they reassured the tom with a smile, bumping their forehead against his shoulder in physical praise. pulling away, they thought for a moment. looking around they caught sight of a moss ball, walking over to it and bringing it back, dropping it infront of acornfall. ¨how about a nice game of mossball? you defend it while i try to take it from you. itll test your balance and movement in a less boring way.¨ this was their first patient that they were doing long tern treatments like this to. they hoped they were doing well enough for acorn to be a warrior soon.

Character Site || My Love || My Dweeb

If you need healing from Daydream, go HERE, thanks !
Old Yesterday, 08:55 AM
Gay Onion

My Mood: Cool
Koins: 14,146

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨i did, i did.¨ they reassured the tom with a smile, bumping their forehead against his shoulder in physical praise. pulling away, they thought for a moment. looking around they caught sight of a moss ball, walking over to it and bringing it back, dropping it infront of acornfall. ¨how about a nice game of mossball? you defend it while i try to take it from you. itll test your balance and movement in a less boring way.¨ this was their first patient that they were doing long tern treatments like this to. they hoped they were doing well enough for acorn to be a warrior soon.
Acorn graciously accepted the nudge, giving an affectionate swat of the paw. He watched as Daypaw was lost in thought, his gaze drifting around the clearing as he observed his clanmates. Everyone seemed to be busy, nose-deep in their training or otherwise. Another brisk gust of air caused the trees to shake and Acornfall's pelt pull with the breeze. Fluffing out his fur once more, the elder was overtaken with a shudder. He certainly liked Leaf-fall, mostly due to the fact that he didn't overheat with his thick coat, but he could do without the wind. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he startled upon hearing Daypaw's voice. He hadn't even seen the other walk alone, let alone return with a ball of moss in their mouth.

"Daypaw, I wanted to train be a warrior, not a kit." He teased, his face illuminated with humor. He deeply respected Daypaw, so he knew that they were onto something. It'd been a long time since he'd played with moss that wasn't in his nest. Nodding his head, Acornfall padded forward and took the moss into his jaws, carefully tracing back to his previous spot. Dropping the moss at his paws, he directed his attention back onto the other. "Ok so, how is this going to work? I just try and keep it away from you?"