Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
There aren't enough stars...
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 06:26 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 06:20 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 06:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 06:14 PM

Old November 18th, 2017, 06:36 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - Caliapaw's Everything Finder -

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Name + Link: Jaggedkit
Role Wanted: Best Friend (Male)
Other: Okay, so I think these two would have a very funny relationship. With Jagged's tendency to flirt and Calia's disinterest in "love" I think that Jagged could be that one friend who flirts with her all the time, just in a joking way, but then there are times where he is serious with her, and he becomes super sweet and is there for her when she needs it. He could be super protective of her, and cats on the outside don't seem to think that, but she knows it. And he is going to be 6 moons and become an apprentice soon, just so you know.
Questions: Nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Name + Link: Everpaw
Role Wanted: Best Friend
Other: I feel like the two would get along since they are similar in a few ways. Oh, congratulations by the way! <3
Questions: Nada
These two are accepted as Caliapaw's best friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Name + Link: Foxpaw

Role Wanted: Best Friend

Other: Ok I kinda had an idea. Not so much as a plot but more.... how I think he'd compliment Caliapaw. Basically Foxpaw flirts with like everyone and is obnoxious. Maybe he flirted with Calia a few times (not seriously just to be annoying) and she like totally shut him down, and put him in his place? Then Foxpaw kinda admires her since all the she-cats he's ever talked to fall head over heels for him so he would appreciate Caliapaws friendship because she's like the only cat who doesn't want to be his friend just to gain popularity. Also since Foxpaw is such a family man I kinda want to throw him into a plot where his family is just kinda shredded apart...so if I were chosen I think he'd seek advice from Caliapaw a lot. Just an idea :3

Questions: Could I also put him in the running for a brother as well? Obviously I wouldn't put the family thing happening in there and he obviously wouldn't flirt with Caliapaw but he would be obnoxious and confide in her with his problems. If not just Best friend then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Name: Icekit Icepaw Icegaze
Role: Littermate
Clan*: Thunderclan
Appearance**: Short white fur and green eyes. (I suck at apperance okay!)
Personality: He is often seen as heartless or stone-cold, but rather he’s trying to look cool. He acts as if he has no emotions whatsoever (might explain his future warrior name) However, when he’s alone with his littermates he lets his true-self out, which is a stern and gruff apprentice who cares deeply for everyone and is stern because he doesn’t want them to get hurt and he doesn’t want to be soft and unable to protect his family. He cries when he’s happy and he’s embaressed about that. He snaps at those he loves ocassionally because he wants to protect them and knows deep inside they deserve to live there own life. He never completely has liked the idea of someone training as a medicine cat until after they complete warrior training, but he’d protect any cat with his life. He secretly is a total snuggle-bunny.
Other: He’d be her loyal brother. (And because of his perso if he is accepted can there be a plot where Doepaw, Caliapaw, and whoever else is a sibling is in danger somehow and he rescues them probs as a warrior for the littermates who are training to be warriors)
Questions: If you only are to select one of them...I’d prefer you pick Pinkpaw.

Name: Pinkpaw
Role: Best Female Friend
Clan*: Thunderclan
Appearance**: (Forgive me I’m bad at appearances) At first site, next to Caliapaw they would appear as littermates as Pinkpaw has white fur that is as soft as snow and then green eyes that twinkle in the sunlight and glow in the moonlight. Her tail is almost creme colored but before you think much more her body posture with her tail drooping and twitching whiskers shows that she’s clearly nervous in camp
Personality: At first greetings, you may assume she’s nothing more than a shy quiet cat, that’s how she is with strangers at the very least. Then it comes to cats she trust a little she will talk some and not jump excessively. She is not the bravest apprentice clearly, but due to being so shy she won’t tell a secret no matter how dangerous it is. Then comes her closest friends. She relaxes and talks freely with them and will tell her deepest secrets. She isn’t all fearful though. She is compassionate. She loves doing good for others may it be feeding a half-starved loner who’s trespassing before sending him on his way. Or taking a kit from Windclan who’s lost in the territory to camp to be cared for before returning them to Windclan. She is so quiet due to not knowing what happened to her family

As a newborn kit she was a kittypet, then a fire broke out when she was six moons old. She, Red, and Purple fled to Thunderclan and became clan cats. Her other littermates Yellow and Green fled to Windclan becoming Windclan apprentices. Her siblings from another litter..Blue and Orange fled too Shadowclan to become Shadowclanners. None have them have heard of there parents since they escaped.
She fears the worst of her parents and doesn’t have much hope for them, she knows it’s seen as “disloyal” but ocassionally she goes to the twoleg place and asks around to see if anyones heard word of her parents. Not because she intends to return to the soft kittypet life, but because she wants to know if they are living or dead. She is kind. She loves kits and elders equally and is happy to play with the kits or listen to elders stories, that might explain why she doesn’t gripe about apprentice duties. She’s not the best fighter as she prefers to spend time alone walking by the river and occasionally eating a fish (her favorite food) or fawning over her love, a Riverclan apprentice. She never has spoken to him because she doesn’t want to cause a closer relationship than she already has.
Other: She’s a former kittypet and probs will fall in love with tons of Riverclan apprentices (she has a thing for Riverclanners)
Questions: If not accepted as BFF can she just be friend?
Icepaw and Pinkpaw can both be friends of Caliapaw's if you would like them to be!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
I CAME AS SOON AS I HEARD

Leafwatcher as a close friend maybe? Awkward best friend? (He's gonna just be reminded of Remorapaw and just aaaaa-- fun times.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Name: Stonekit

Role Wanted: Best friend [would be cute since his uncle was Wheatfur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Name + Link: Sablefur
Role Wanted: Best friend
Other: This is a previous character of mine but she became inactive, so I made her into a warrior and am gonna find her some new relations soon.
Questions: None
Okay, so I ended up deciding to choose FOUR close friends and to go ahead and decide on them: this was a really hard decision like I just couldn't decide on two I love all of these characters too much; @Queenie's Foxpaw, @Zero to Hero's Sablefur, @starfall's Stonekit, and @seasalt's Leafwatcher!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 18th, 2017 at 06:38 AM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
These two are accepted as Caliapaw's best friends!

Icepaw and Pinkpaw can both be friends of Caliapaw's if you would like them to be!

Okay, so I ended up deciding to choose FOUR close friends and to go ahead and decide on them: this was a really hard decision like I just couldn't decide on two I love all of these characters too much; @Queenie's Foxpaw, @Zero to Hero's Sablefur, @starfall's Stonekit, and @seasalt's Leafwatcher!
Probs just Pinkpaw then.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 18th, 2017, 11:47 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

@Lonestar23
Thank you!

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Form without link

Name: CreamPaw
Clan: ThunderClan.
Appearance: Creamy, white and brown she-cat with yellowish eyes.
Personality: Kind, Soft spoken, loves helping others and doesn't judge others.
Role Wanted: Friend.
Other: @Lonestar23
Questions: None.
Old November 18th, 2017, 01:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Form without link

Name: CreamPaw
Clan: ThunderClan.
Appearance: Creamy, white and brown she-cat with yellowish eyes.
Personality: Kind, Soft spoken, loves helping others and doesn't judge others.
Role Wanted: Friend.
Questions: None.
accepted!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 18th, 2017, 08:26 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Ivorypaw
Clan*: ThunderClan
Appearance**: http://www.sunbriar-turkish-angoras....,0s860x573.jpg
Personality: The opposite of her brother, Ivorypaw is very warm and inviting. She loves everyone in her Clan like they're family. She is very sweet, always trying to keep her brother from going too far with his jokes. She's also very loyal to her Clan. Besides from this, mess with her Clanmates, mess with her. She'll fight tooth and claw to protect her Clan. She's an open book, and is bad at hiding her emotions.
Role Wanted: Friend
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:46 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Name: Ivorypaw
Clan*: ThunderClan
Appearance**: http://www.sunbriar-turkish-angoras....,0s860x573.jpg
Personality: The opposite of her brother, Ivorypaw is very warm and inviting. She loves everyone in her Clan like they're family. She is very sweet, always trying to keep her brother from going too far with his jokes. She's also very loyal to her Clan. Besides from this, mess with her Clanmates, mess with her. She'll fight tooth and claw to protect her Clan. She's an open book, and is bad at hiding her emotions.
Role Wanted: Friend
accepted!

Old November 20th, 2017, 05:44 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Name + Link- Tempestkit
Role Wanted- Friend
Other- I'm so proud of you ^^ I'm also happy for you for getting this role, which I'm assuming is permanent <3
Questions- noop

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 20th, 2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:28 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Name + Link- Tempestkit
Role Wanted- Friend
Other- I'm so proud of you ^^ I'm also happy for you for getting this role, which I'm assuming is permanent <3
Questions- noop
accepted! yes it is, and thank you

Old November 21st, 2017, 04:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

boop