Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM

Old November 8th, 2017, 04:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default - one old barn (private) -

The part time rogue, part time show cat padded through yet another new place. Barracuda rarely stayed in one place for long (when he wasn't in his home, that was) and this just seemed to be proving it. He was all over the place - almost like he didn't want to stay in one place for long. And maybe, just maybe, Barracuda really didn't want to. There was a chance that he thought it wasn't smart to stay still for so long. It was easier to track movemens that way, for one thing. And the tom would have preferred to keep from being tracked. His yellow eyes flashed as he stopped by an old, barn looking place. It was shelter for the night - and tomorrow morning he would really have to head back to his home, before his housefolk got tired of waiting and started looking for him. They seemed to realize that he was a free spirit, however. Iris' diamond collar seemed to be choking him that night - perhaps he should return it at some point, just leave it on her doorstep. The tom would never have to see her again, leaving yet another broken-hearted individual in his tracks. Just as he always did. And yet still, maybe stealing had been going a little too far. No! Barracuda had wanted that collar, and when he wanted something, he was entitled to it! So no, he hadn't gone too far and everything was absolutely - perfectly - fine.

@FadingEchoes

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:14 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The part time rogue, part time show cat padded through yet another new place. Barracuda rarely stayed in one place for long (when he wasn't in his home, that was) and this just seemed to be proving it. He was all over the place - almost like he didn't want to stay in one place for long. And maybe, just maybe, Barracuda really didn't want to. There was a chance that he thought it wasn't smart to stay still for so long. It was easier to track movemens that way, for one thing. And the tom would have preferred to keep from being tracked. His yellow eyes flashed as he stopped by an old, barn looking place. It was shelter for the night - and tomorrow morning he would really have to head back to his home, before his housefolk got tired of waiting and started looking for him. They seemed to realize that he was a free spirit, however. Iris' diamond collar seemed to be choking him that night - perhaps he should return it at some point, just leave it on her doorstep. The tom would never have to see her again, leaving yet another broken-hearted individual in his tracks. Just as he always did. And yet still, maybe stealing had been going a little too far. No! Barracuda had wanted that collar, and when he wanted something, he was entitled to it! So no, he hadn't gone too far and everything was absolutely - perfectly - fine.

@FadingEchoes
Tessa's ears pricked as she opened her muzzle to scent the air, with a note of pleasure she detected a tom. Her tail flicked with curiosity as she stood from her small resting place in the barn and she strode joyfully out of the barn, her bright orange eyes watching for what she hoped to be a handsome young tom.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Tessa's ears pricked as she opened her muzzle to scent the air, with a note of pleasure she detected a tom. Her tail flicked with curiosity as she stood from her small resting place in the barn and she strode joyfully out of the barn, her bright orange eyes watching for what she hoped to be a handsome young tom.
Seeing a she cat come out of the barn, Barracuda's eyes lit up with pleasure. It was almost like an instant happening, as soon as he saw her, he began to purr. "And where are you going, beautiful?" Yes, Barracuda knew how to charm a she cat. He would have to take it easy until he found her stance on this kind of flirting, but as soon as he knew whether she liked it or not, he would take on his role and stick through it until he'd tricked her. Her name would be added to the list of many that Barracuda had tricked and flirted with, and eventually she would be nothing but a broken-down feline awaiting the return that would never come. Barracuda would be satisfied, and even though it was horrible... it was who he was. He was nothing more then a flirt and a liar, no matter how much someone might want to believe differently of him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Seeing a she cat come out of the barn, Barracuda's eyes lit up with pleasure. It was almost like an instant happening, as soon as he saw her, he began to purr. "And where are you going, beautiful?" Yes, Barracuda knew how to charm a she cat. He would have to take it easy until he found her stance on this kind of flirting, but as soon as he knew whether she liked it or not, he would take on his role and stick through it until he'd tricked her. Her name would be added to the list of many that Barracuda had tricked and flirted with, and eventually she would be nothing but a broken-down feline awaiting the return that would never come. Barracuda would be satisfied, and even though it was horrible... it was who he was. He was nothing more then a flirt and a liar, no matter how much someone might want to believe differently of him.
Tessa flicked her tail flirtatiously at the sight of the tom, her orange eyes glowing. As she looked at him closely, Tessa found she found she liked what she had seen. With a self-conscious lick to her chest fur, she responded, "Oh no where in particular." The molly said slowly, her voice smoothly pouring from her as she looked the tom up and down. She let out a mrrow of amusement, "Unless you have somewhere to take me?" She said with mock innocence, striding forward to meet him. As she drew closer, a loud purr erupted from her chest.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:21 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Tessa flicked her tail flirtatiously at the sight of the tom, her orange eyes glowing. As she looked at him closely, Tessa found she found she liked what she had seen. With a self-conscious lick to her chest fur, she responded, "Oh no where in particular." The molly said slowly, her voice smoothly pouring from her as she looked the tom up and down. She let out a mrrow of amusement, "Unless you have somewhere to take me?" She said with mock innocence, striding forward to meet him. As she drew closer, a loud purr erupted from her chest.
Oho! Barracuda liked the sound of that, it sounded like she reacted pretty well to flirting. And she was a flirt herself, so Barracuda would be able to take it pretty hard on her. Who knew, this might be someone he ended up staying a while with! "Now, that all depends. I'll take you somewhere a jewel like you can shine; if you give me your name. I can't quite keep calling you nicknames, now can I, gorgeous?" He purred, stepping foward until his nose was only centimeters from her own. He could see light reflected in the she cat's orange eyes, practically see every fur on her body. When he was this close - face to face, that was - he felt more vulnerable. It was harder to keep up a facade that way, especially looking into someone else's eyes. Gorgeous though they may be, Barracuda got the feeling that those eyes were keeping some secret - he would find out what it was later.

Old November 16th, 2017, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Oho! Barracuda liked the sound of that, it sounded like she reacted pretty well to flirting. And she was a flirt herself, so Barracuda would be able to take it pretty hard on her. Who knew, this might be someone he ended up staying a while with! "Now, that all depends. I'll take you somewhere a jewel like you can shine; if you give me your name. I can't quite keep calling you nicknames, now can I, gorgeous?" He purred, stepping foward until his nose was only centimeters from her own. He could see light reflected in the she cat's orange eyes, practically see every fur on her body. When he was this close - face to face, that was - he felt more vulnerable. It was harder to keep up a facade that way, especially looking into someone else's eyes. Gorgeous though they may be, Barracuda got the feeling that those eyes were keeping some secret - he would find out what it was later.
She twitched her whiskers in anticipation, "Really? I'll have to take you up on that." She purred, "The name's Tessa." The molly meowed, leaning forward to give his muzzle a gentle lick, "And you?" She inquired, pacing in a circle around the tom, then stopping to rest her tail tip on his shoulder, her ears pricked forward to hear the tom's response. Tessa let her mind wander a bit, her eyes shining, this tom was perfect for her, so easily interested, Although he doesn't seem the type to get attached. She thought fondly.

Old November 19th, 2017, 04:18 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

She twitched her whiskers in anticipation, "Really? I'll have to take you up on that." She purred, "The name's Tessa." The molly meowed, leaning forward to give his muzzle a gentle lick, "And you?" She inquired, pacing in a circle around the tom, then stopping to rest her tail tip on his shoulder, her ears pricked forward to hear the tom's response. Tessa let her mind wander a bit, her eyes shining, this tom was perfect for her, so easily interested, Although he doesn't seem the type to get attached. She thought fondly.
"I wouldn't want to ruin the fun of the chase for you," The tom purred with a flirtatious smile. He had found it was easier to keep his own name secret until intimate moments. Depending on the cat, that was, and Tessa seemed like someone who needed to be kept occupied. Much like himself. Barracuda was constantly needing attention, or at least some form of engagement to keep his mind occupied. Some cats might call that intelligent - some might call it needy, Barracuda honestly didn't care what others thought of him. As long as he was being treated like a king, it was all the same to him. "But, I suppose I should take you somewhere nice. A beauty like yourself deserves something nice, don't you agree?" Might've been a mistake asking her if she agreed - some she cats liked to be treated differently, and Barracuda wasn't sure he still had the general idea of this one. Soon he would, however. Tessa was quite obviously "into him" already, and he wouldn't be surprised if this only took a few days. Barracuda had left a string of broken hearts behind - and he was getting ready to break another. Tessa wouldn't be that hard to trick into falling in love with him, if she wasn't getting close to it already - one of those naive felines who did that everywhere they went. Such a foolish girl.

Old November 19th, 2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
"I wouldn't want to ruin the fun of the chase for you," The tom purred with a flirtatious smile. He had found it was easier to keep his own name secret until intimate moments. Depending on the cat, that was, and Tessa seemed like someone who needed to be kept occupied. Much like himself. Barracuda was constantly needing attention, or at least some form of engagement to keep his mind occupied. Some cats might call that intelligent - some might call it needy, Barracuda honestly didn't care what others thought of him. As long as he was being treated like a king, it was all the same to him. "But, I suppose I should take you somewhere nice. A beauty like yourself deserves something nice, don't you agree?" Might've been a mistake asking her if she agreed - some she cats liked to be treated differently, and Barracuda wasn't sure he still had the general idea of this one. Soon he would, however. Tessa was quite obviously "into him" already, and he wouldn't be surprised if this only took a few days. Barracuda had left a string of broken hearts behind - and he was getting ready to break another. Tessa wouldn't be that hard to trick into falling in love with him, if she wasn't getting close to it already - one of those naive felines who did that everywhere they went. Such a foolish girl.
She tilted her head coyly, "If you insist." She meowed slowly, "After all, the fun is in the chase."
Tessa straightened up, licking her paw and drawing it over her head as she gazed into his eyes. Her fur grew slightly hot as he praised her appearance, she then smirked, "I suppose that would be in order." She teased, touching her nose to his, "Seeing as how you won't even give me your name." Tessa added, "Although you'll have to make sure you don't waste my time." She admonished as she leaned back away from the tom.
(Writer's block.)

Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

She tilted her head coyly, "If you insist." She meowed slowly, "After all, the fun is in the chase."
Tessa straightened up, licking her paw and drawing it over her head as she gazed into his eyes. Her fur grew slightly hot as he praised her appearance, she then smirked, "I suppose that would be in order." She teased, touching her nose to his, "Seeing as how you won't even give me your name." Tessa added, "Although you'll have to make sure you don't waste my time." She admonished as she leaned back away from the tom.
(Writer's block.)
Barracuda purred in silent excitement, his tail twitching back and forth with anticipation, although he carefully kept it off his face. Instead, he allowed just the smallest of pleased smiles to slip through, yellow eyes twinkling with pleasure at her words. "I assure you, darling..." Barracuda took a step foward as she leaned back so that his nose was inches away from hers again. Unlike some cats, Barracuda had felt close to nothing when she'd touched her nose to his, and wasn't at all squeamish about doing it again. "...I will not waste your time." He finished, his voice low and soft, almost musical and sweet in sound, and almost was proclaiming innocence. Innocence. A foreign word for the tom, who might have been innocent once, but he had forgotten what it felt like. He had forgotten how it was. And he most certainly was not even the slightest bit innocent anymore.

Old December 5th, 2017, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Barracuda purred in silent excitement, his tail twitching back and forth with anticipation, although he carefully kept it off his face. Instead, he allowed just the smallest of pleased smiles to slip through, yellow eyes twinkling with pleasure at her words. "I assure you, darling..." Barracuda took a step foward as she leaned back so that his nose was inches away from hers again. Unlike some cats, Barracuda had felt close to nothing when she'd touched her nose to his, and wasn't at all squeamish about doing it again. "...I will not waste your time." He finished, his voice low and soft, almost musical and sweet in sound, and almost was proclaiming innocence. Innocence. A foreign word for the tom, who might have been innocent once, but he had forgotten what it felt like. He had forgotten how it was. And he most certainly was not even the slightest bit innocent anymore.
The molly's ears pricked in excitement, "I believe you." She purred into his ear, her melodious voice ringing out. "So are you going to keep me in further suspense?" She said slowly, a longing giving an edge to her voice as the molly paced in anticipation. "I could give you a tour of my barn." She said, her voice silky as she waited impatiently for his response.
(Writer's block sorry.)

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 5th, 2017 at 08:57 PM.