Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by ramen
Today 12:52 AM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:48 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:46 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 08:26 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Farewell to heaven my friend ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage nodded, cringing under Rubin's glare. "Yes, Sir." He murmured, hurrying off to the breakfast table and trying to escape Rubin's cruel gaze. However, once he was out of Naruto's sight he felt a tugging sensation on his collar and he fell back into a dark room, the door slamming shut. Rubin pinned Sage against the wall with a gaze murderous and cold.

"You took the wrong step, Sage." Rubin uttered, poking him in the chest. "That was your chance to prove that you were serious about being a leader. But you wasted it, and I can't let you go running back to that fox crying about the rebellion." He latched several chains around Sage, chaining him up like a dog with several spiked chains connected to a collar, each chain keeping him from moving more than a foot in any direction.

"Why are you doing this?" Sage asked, his gaze fearful as he tugged at the chains in an attempt to loosen them.

"Because I'm just like them, Sage." Rubin sneered, cupping Sage's chin in one hand. "Except, I'm better." He dropped Sage and wrapped a cloth around his head, forcing him to bite down on the soiled rag and tied it tightly. "There. Now nobody can hear you, or see you. I'll be back with food in a little while." He walked out, careful to avoid being seen by Naruto- however, he didn't notice the cat in the shadows, watching with yellow eyes. As soon as Rubin left, it got up and trotted towards the dining hall in search of Noir.

--

Noir and Angelica each took one of Sasuke's hands in their own, small palms and skipped along beside him into the dining hall.
Sasuke laughs softly “ you two are so cute!” He says happily as he walks but stops to see Naruto waiting in front of the dining hall he sees rubin and begins to walk up to him “ is sage with you? .... where is he?” He asks worryingly as Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ .... odd ..”

Old November 19th, 2017, 08:28 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Aspen was unknown in his world, a small flower in the midst of hell fire. So delicate for such a place. Yet she seemed to fit in like a puzzle piece. Working and moving along like a mother to msot of e children here. She was nearing 18 at last, when finally she would be faced with the choice she had dreaded. There was much for her in the real world but also so much for her here. A world she had built for herself. One that loved her more than the real world had ever
A dark husky voice was heard behind her, “ already eager I see.” Said Lucifer also know as the Killer. His long black and white hair was tied up in a ponytail and his red eyes were filled with wisdom along with insanity. He robes long and elegant black as night with white here and there. He wore a collar with a upside cross as a tag and earrings as well. He smiles a calm smile at her “ come let’s eat my dear “
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:29 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Winted laughs softly as he spoke to some kids than sees Constance looking at him. He smiles a playful smile at her as he begins to walk off
Constances violet eyes bore into him as he walked, her not blinking once. Why does he smile so much... she thought as he turned away from him and stared at her food once again.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

the girl smiled at lucifer and walked own the hall, "what is it this time? Bread and eggs again?" she said jokingly as she walked ahead of him. Aspen was setting down plates at the table, awaiting for the food to be brought. She CloudKit scent it's wonderful aroma wafting from the kitchchen and she smiled a sweet smile. She tunred to see Rubin and naruto outside one of the closets just down the hall. She waved them both down to the dinnnng room, "do any of you know where sage is? It's time to eat" she said with an inocent smile, she was completely oblivious to rubins treachery and was merely looking for her brother. She looked across at naruto raising an eyebrow. "What have you done with him huh?" she asked with a goofy smile. "What have you two been getting into?" she said with an amused smile.

@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)
I just kinda.. Yeah

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 19th, 2017 at 08:35 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:49 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Sasuke laughs softly “ you two are so cute!” He says happily as he walks but stops to see Naruto waiting in front of the dining hall he sees rubin and begins to walk up to him “ is sage with you? .... where is he?” He asks worryingly as Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ .... odd ..”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
the girl smiled at lucifer and walked own the hall, "what is it this time? Bread and eggs again?" she said jokingly as she walked ahead of him. Aspen was setting down plates at the table, awaiting for the food to be brought. She CloudKit scent it's wonderful aroma wafting from the kitchchen and she smiled a sweet smile. She tunred to see Rubin and naruto outside one of the closets just down the hall. She waved them both down to the dinnnng room, "do any of you know where sage is? It's time to eat" she said with an inocent smile, she was completely oblivious to rubins treachery and was merely looking for her brother. She looked across at naruto raising an eyebrow. "What have you done with him huh?" she asked with a goofy smile. "What have you two been getting into?" she said with an amused smile.

@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)
I just kinda.. Yeah
Rubin ignored Aspen and Naruto, simply sitting down and serving himself. He payed no attention to the cat staring intently at him from the shadows, not even noticing it. He didn't notice the white cat perched on the window, or the ginger tabby glaring at him from the floor; he was oblivious to the sentience and knowledge of the cats, thinking them animals that didn't even matter in the relentless cycle of life and death. Taking a bite out of his meal, he silently passed his hand over the rolls and picked up a few, pocketing them. He could easily pass it off as a snack for his stroll through the gardens if he was even asked.

Noir stared at Rubin, as a black cat meowed urgently from her shoulders. Her blue eyes seemed red in the flickering firelight, unsure of what Rubin had done- but she knew that he was part of the reason why Sage was gone. Her lips pressed together in a tight smile, stroking the head of the cat. The demonic child wouldn't say anything yet... she would bide her time and find more information before alerting Naruto to the situation. "Watch him." She murmured in the cat's ears, still gazing at the criminal. "I want reports at the end of the day." The cat meowed in response before jumping off her shoulders to inform the others.

Angelica, on the other hand, was oblivious to her darker-half's plot as she sat down beside Aspen and eagerly grabbed a few items from the table and loaded her plate. Her dog was growling subtly, staring at Rubin for a moment before sitting beside Angelica obediently and waiting for her to serve him scraps of food.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 08:56 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Rubin ignored Aspen and Naruto, simply sitting down and serving himself. He payed no attention to the cat staring intently at him from the shadows, not even noticing it. He didn't notice the white cat perched on the window, or the ginger tabby glaring at him from the floor; he was oblivious to the sentience and knowledge of the cats, thinking them animals that didn't even matter in the relentless cycle of life and death. Taking a bite out of his meal, he silently passed his hand over the rolls and picked up a few, pocketing them. He could easily pass it off as a snack for his stroll through the gardens if he was even asked.

Noir stared at Rubin, as a black cat meowed urgently from her shoulders. Her blue eyes seemed red in the flickering firelight, unsure of what Rubin had done- but she knew that he was part of the reason why Sage was gone. Her lips pressed together in a tight smile, stroking the head of the cat. The demonic child wouldn't say anything yet... she would bide her time and find more information before alerting Naruto to the situation. "Watch him." She murmured in the cat's ears, still gazing at the criminal. "I want reports at the end of the day." The cat meowed in response before jumping off her shoulders to inform the others.

Angelica, on the other hand, was oblivious to her darker-half's plot as she sat down beside Aspen and eagerly grabbed a few items from the table and loaded her plate. Her dog was growling subtly, staring at Rubin for a moment before sitting beside Angelica obediently and waiting for her to serve him scraps of food.
Quote:
A dark husky voice was heard behind her, “ already eager I see.” Said Lucifer also know as the Killer. His long black and white hair was tied up in a ponytail and his red eyes were filled with wisdom along with insanity. He robes long and elegant black as night with white here and there. He wore a collar with a upside cross as a tag and earrings as well. He smiles a calm smile at her “ come let’s eat my dear “

Aspen looked at rubin than across at luckier raising an eyebrow with confusion. "I'm... I'm not hungry I think Im going to bed. For a nap. Yeah" she stammered getting up from the table. She looked back at Rubin over her shoulder, she grit her teeth unevenly. "if you see him. Let me know" she said beofre walking off her dress flowing behind her as she dissappeared. She passed the room sage was in without even giving it a thought before racing up to her room and sitting down on her bed. She laid back on her bed. Rubin. Rubin. What's wrong with him huh? she rolled over onto her side and buried her face in her pillow. Whenever she was anywhere near him she was uncomfortable, unlike everybody else in the house she was attracted to. He was. Disturbed, and different. After a few minuets she sat up, something that could always comfort her was the thought of- at least I tried to look for him- she got up and walked down the stairs a passing the dinning hall and into the library. "Sage! Sage your missing breakfast!" she called out

François Lelord

Old November 19th, 2017, 09:02 PM
The Madness King

lucifer laughs softly “ something like that-@ he cuts himself off seeing rubin and Naruto his eyes glowed a bit when rubin ignored them. He looks at Naruto who immediately bows “ .... is something the matter?” Naruto nods “ yes it appears sage is lost somewhere or he ended up going the bathroom but I am unsure where-“ lucifer silences him with a wave of his hand “ you are the fox for a reason Naruto do not fail me. Find the boy today or else my friend.” Naruto quickly nods “ .... yes sir...”

Winter laughs softly as he begins to walk up to her “ hello there eating alone again huh?”

Sasuke looks at Noir and the cat. His eyes glowed a bit as he kneels down to her “ ...¿hay algo mal? ¿Qué te dijo el pequeño? “ he asks in Spanish knowing that most won’t understand him and he was glad for that
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:06 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
lucifer laughs softly “ something like that-@ he cuts himself off seeing rubin and Naruto his eyes glowed a bit when rubin ignored them. He looks at Naruto who immediately bows “ .... is something the matter?” Naruto nods “ yes it appears sage is lost somewhere or he ended up going the bathroom but I am unsure where-“ lucifer silences him with a wave of his hand “ you are the fox for a reason Naruto do not fail me. Find the boy today or else my friend.” Naruto quickly nods “ .... yes sir...”

Winter laughs softly as he begins to walk up to her “ hello there eating alone again huh?”

Sasuke looks at Noir and the cat. His eyes glowed a bit as he kneels down to her “ ...¿hay algo mal? ¿Qué te dijo el pequeño? “ he asks in Spanish knowing that most won’t understand him and he was glad for that
"Lo verás pronto, padre." was Noir's answer as she sat down beside her sister, smiling at Sasuke.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:36 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Lo verás pronto, padre." was Noir's answer as she sat down beside her sister, smiling at Sasuke.
He nods calmly “ ..... okay. Now go on little ones eat up “ he says kindly as he begins to stand up
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:45 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

now briskly walking from the library out into the dining hall she walked up to lucifer and roughly grabbed his arm. "I'm worried..." Aspen suddenly said looking over her should and swallowing hard on the bike in her throat. "Without sage we are leaderless... And brother less. Hes the only family member I have left and if we don't find him I'm going to loose my mind" Aspen said flatly turning and grabbing a goblet of wine.

François Lelord