Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 09:19 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Finder for Cherrybubble

Alright, so I made a new character recently. Her name is Cherrybubble and I am honestly in love with her.
She's a Thunderclan warrior, and so I want to find some family for her, and possibly a few friends who could be involved in a future plot with her. So let's get started!!

Mother
-1/1-
Cherry needs a kind, loving mother. But her mother should also have Cherry's spunk, and be a very inspirational cat. She should still be mates with the father.
-Must be at least 45+ Moons
-Must be a black and white cat
-Must still be close with her daughter
Patchpelt @Lonestar23

Father
-0/1-
So, for her father, I want him to be a more distant cat, one that Cherry always strived to impress. He's hard to get to, but he should hold a deep love for his mate and kits, he's just distant because he doesn't want to mess up being a good father.
-Must be at least 45+ moons
-Must be a ginger cat, though can have black/white markings too
-Must be distant, but loving
-Must still be mates with the mother

Brothers
-2/3 or 4-
Because her only sister died at birth, Cherry grew up in a family of only brothers. This shaped the way she is today, as she is a bit tom-boyish. But she's still very feminine, and that is why she stayed female, and didn't change. She's just attracted towards females, because she grew up with all her brothers being attracted towards that gender too.
-Must look like their parents
-Must all be super close with Cherry
-Must not be afraid to treat her differently because she's a girl
-Must be the same age as her (28 Moons)
-Preferred all of them be Hetero or at least Bi
Loon-nose @mompaws ; Tangledthorn @Lonestar23 ; TBA ; TBA

~~~~~

Okay, so that was the family part. And any extended family would be great too!! But now for the other relations part.

Friends
-Any amount-
You know, just some simple friends that Cherry gets along with, and can talk to when she needs to.
Finchcall @Hexict

Enemies
-Any amount-
Cherry is bound to have enemies, so these are them. Must have a reason to hate her though, and she will most likely hate them back, depending on the reason.

Male who likes her
-1/1-
This tom will really crush hard on Cherry, but she will have to turn him down, but he will keep trying to force himself on her. She finally lashes out at him, and the two become very bad enemies. Cherry will hate this cat in the end.
Embermask @FadingEchoes

Female who likes her
-0/1-
So, this female will be a lot like Cherry, loud, outgoing, reckless, but she will be meaner than Cherry is. The two will become close very fast, and like each other very much. They will be on the borderline of mates, but then they keep having fights, and Cherry realizes that that is not the right cat for her.

Shy Female
-1/1-
This female will be one of Cherry's closest friends, wanting to get even closer to Cherry, but never really having the chance, due to the other female in Cherry's life. But when Cherry realizes that she can't be with a cat that is like her, she turns to this cat, and realizes she needs a calm cat to combat her reckless, loud nature. Will most likely end up as her mate.
Snowbreeze @Lonestar23

Okay, and that is all I need for now!!!
I'll give you guys a quick form, and then voila, finder is finished!!!

If you have a link, just post it and the role that cat would go with.
If not...

Name:
Personality:
Role:
Anything else I need to know?:

So that's pretty much it!! Thanks!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; December 5th, 2017 at 08:01 AM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 09:09 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Finder for Cherrybubble

coughs loudly ,,
expect a form or two from me (;
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 20th, 2017, 09:13 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Would you be willing to
Apply a gay best friend for her? He's male but
Wouldn't be attracted whatsoever to her and just
Needs a good friend?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 20th, 2017, 09:52 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Name: EmberMask
Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ce/#/58818.jpg
Personality: Flirty, pushy, playful, arrogant, homophobic.
Role: Male who likes her.
Anything else I need to know?: @RedHead

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; November 20th, 2017 at 10:46 AM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 10:08 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Would you be willing to
Apply a gay best friend for her? He's male but
Wouldn't be attracted whatsoever to her and just
Needs a good friend?

Yeah sure! That's fine with me!

Character Site
--
Old November 20th, 2017, 05:39 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name:
Loon-nose

Orientation:
Pansexual, polyamorous

Appearance:
. here .
Loon-nose is an average-sized cat with a rather sturdy build, large paws, a rounded square-shaped head, small, triangular ears set a bit far apart, and a fluffy tail. He has a soft, fluffy black and white pelt of an in between length. His white markings include a large triangle covering his chest, which also extends upward to take over the majority of his muzzle, leaving just his chin black, and trails up his forehead in a streak. The triangle also extends downward, stretching between his legs and forming a patch of white on his upper belly. He has four white socks, with the socks on his hindpaws also extending up to both hocks. Additionally, he also has white fluff in his ears. His nose is small and black with pink corners on the upper portion only. His whiskers are long and white, and he has almond-shaped, green eyes.

Loon-nose's expression is typically that of an amused one, either a smile or a cocky smirk; or just somewhere in between. He carries himself like most other cats, although the tom tends to walk on his toes more than the actual pads of his paws. This makes him bounce slightly as he walks, which kind of just mixes well with his personality; as cats have said. Although, he rarely ever slouches, even if he intends to his shoulders just automatically lift themselves up. There aren't many theatrics in his walk or gait, and it would be difficult to say that he keeps himself well-groomed... In fact, it's probably impossible to even look at his coat without wanting to fix it yourself. Dirt, leaves, burrs, and even whole plants have been spotted in his pelt before. He barely ever tries to clean it up, and normally other cats will just get so sick of his grime-ridden pelage and they'll clear it up themselves. He doesn't mind too much, though.

Personality:
Outgoing / Gentle / Warm-hearted / Naive / Adventurous / Strong-willed / Selfless / Family-oriented / Committing / Charismatic
Loon-nose is the type of brother everyone wishes they had. He is constantly trying to fill his siblings with compassion and warmth, there isn't a time were he isn't trying to encourage them to try new things. The tom is gentle with his words, no matter who he's talking with. If it becomes obvious that someone is annoyed at him, he will purposefully sugar-coat his words in a certain way just to aggravate them even more. It gets him a few chuckles from the cats who he's more friendly with, but it also boosts his ego. Speaking of friendliness, Loon-nose is as welcoming as can be. He makes friends quicker than the wind blows, and his bonds with cats are strong. The tom likes to make himself involved within the clan, and even in other clans. He doesn't really try to make himself known though, it's basically just him being himself most of the time. Following isn't something he does, he's more of the trend-setter.

Loon-nose is quite the adventurous tom. You'll almost always see him prying a cat or two to come with him out of camp, because he simply just loves to explore and have a free reign on his life. The tom, despite his strong will and compassion, does abide to the warrior code, however. It may seem like he's a little reckless at times, but Loon-nose does have a sense of loyalty to his clan; even if it's hard to show. He is usually bright and full of jokes and puns that are likely to cheer anyone up. When the male is on patrol or just simply out in the territory with another feline, he tends to be the one to lighten the mood, and tell funny stories, or maybe even suggest that they play a game of some sort. No, he isn't really... childish. The tom just prefers for cats to let loose when they're around him, as he does the same when he is around them. It brings a smile to his face seeing others enjoying themselves, especially when they're accompanying him, or just being in his company in general.

If you couldn't already tell, Loon-nose would give everything for his family. Not so much his parents, but definitely his brothers and sister. He's basically the glue in the family, always being the positive light that they may need when they're feeling down, or going through some things. The male tries to be there for everyone, at every time possible. Even if he's constantly looking to cheer other cats up, the tom makes sure not to stress himself about it. He would do anything -- and I mean anything -- for his siblings. He'd even die for them, as long as it meant that they'd be safe and out of harm's way. The tom cares deeply for his family, and he's so heavily committed to getting them through life down the safest route possible. Loon-nose has the more leader-like role in the group of siblings, and is almost always the cat that leads the way; or tests something out before his brother or his sister does. He's willing to do nearly everything for them.

Despite his fascinatingly high morale, Loon-nose can also get upset over things. He is stoic, however, and doesn't show his own emotions very freely. In fact, he basically keeps them hidden away from the others. Especially when he is afraid. The male has taken it upon himself to be the braver one of the group, so fear can't exist in his opinion. Loon-nose is also quite the gullible feline. Tell him that the grass is black in Shadowclan territory and he'll immediately want to dash out of camp to inspect it. This is his naive side playing out, which surely wouldn't surprise anyone.

Role:
Brother

I may make a plot involving him , which may include his personality dulling at some point . . . .
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; November 21st, 2017 at 03:05 PM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 05:48 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

I have Finchcall for a friend of her's ^^

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 20th, 2017 at 05:48 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:13 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quick bump before I start choosing

Character Site
--
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Darn it....Monarchstep doesn’t look like Cherrybubble! Why can’t the different apperance parent be picked!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:45 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
Name: EmberMask
Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...ce/#/58818.jpg
Personality: Flirty, pushy, playful, arrogant, homophobic.
Role: Male who likes her.
Anything else I need to know?: @RedHead
Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Name:
Loon-nose

Orientation:
Pansexual, polyamorous

Appearance:
. here .
Loon-nose is an average-sized cat with a rather sturdy build, large paws, a rounded square-shaped head, small, triangular ears set a bit far apart, and a fluffy tail. He has a soft, fluffy black and white pelt of an in between length. His white markings include a large triangle covering his chest, which also extends upward to take over the majority of his muzzle, leaving just his chin black, and trails up his forehead in a streak. The triangle also extends downward, stretching between his legs and forming a patch of white on his upper belly. He has four white socks, with the socks on his hindpaws also extending up to both hocks. Additionally, he also has white fluff in his ears. His nose is small and black with pink corners on the upper portion only. His whiskers are long and white, and he has almond-shaped, green eyes.

Loon-nose's expression is typically that of an amused one, either a smile or a cocky smirk; or just somewhere in between. He carries himself like most other cats, although the tom tends to walk on his toes more than the actual pads of his paws. This makes him bounce slightly as he walks, which kind of just mixes well with his personality; as cats have said. Although, he rarely ever slouches, even if he intends to his shoulders just automatically lift themselves up. There aren't many theatrics in his walk or gait, and it would be difficult to say that he keeps himself well-groomed... In fact, it's probably impossible to even look at his coat without wanting to fix it yourself. Dirt, leaves, burrs, and even whole plants have been spotted in his pelt before. He barely ever tries to clean it up, and normally other cats will just get so sick of his grime-ridden pelage and they'll clear it up themselves. He doesn't mind too much, though.

Personality:
Outgoing / Gentle / Warm-hearted / Naive / Adventurous / Strong-willed / Selfless / Family-oriented / Committing / Charismatic
Loon-nose is the type of brother everyone wishes they had. He is constantly trying to fill his siblings with compassion and warmth, there isn't a time were he isn't trying to encourage them to try new things. The tom is gentle with his words, no matter who he's talking with. If it becomes obvious that someone is annoyed at him, he will purposefully sugar-coat his words in a certain way just to aggravate them even more. It gets him a few chuckles from the cats who he's more friendly with, but it also boosts his ego. Speaking of friendliness, Loon-nose is as welcoming as can be. He makes friends quicker than the wind blows, and his bonds with cats are strong. The tom likes to make himself involved within the clan, and even in other clans. He doesn't really try to make himself known though, it's basically just him being himself most of the time. Following isn't something he does, he's more of the trend-setter.

Loon-nose is quite the adventurous tom. You'll almost always see him prying a cat or two to come with him out of camp, because he simply just loves to explore and have a free reign on his life. The tom, despite his strong will and compassion, does abide to the warrior code, however. It may seem like he's a little reckless at times, but Loon-nose does have a sense of loyalty to his clan; even if it's hard to show. He is usually bright and full of jokes and puns that are likely to cheer anyone up. When the male is on patrol or just simply out in the territory with another feline, he tends to be the one to lighten the mood, and tell funny stories, or maybe even suggest that they play a game of some sort. No, he isn't really... childish. The tom just prefers for cats to let loose when they're around him, as he does the same when he is around them. It brings a smile to his face seeing others enjoying themselves, especially when they're accompanying him, or just being in his company in general.

If you couldn't already tell, Loon-nose would give everything for his family. Not so much his parents, but definitely his brothers and sister. He's basically the glue in the family, always being the positive light that they may need when they're feeling down, or going through some things. The male tries to be there for everyone, at every time possible. Even if he's constantly looking to cheer other cats up, the tom makes sure not to stress himself about it. He would do anything -- and I mean anything -- for his siblings. He'd even die for them, as long as it meant that they'd be safe and out of harm's way. The tom cares deeply for his family, and he's so heavily committed to getting them through life down the safest route possible. Loon-nose has the more leader-like role in the group of siblings, and is almost always the cat that leads the way; or tests something out before his brother or his sister does. He's willing to do nearly everything for them.

Despite his fascinatingly high morale, Loon-nose can also get upset over things. He is stoic, however, and doesn't show his own emotions very freely. In fact, he basically keeps them hidden away from the others. Especially when he is afraid. The male has taken it upon himself to be the braver one of the group, so fear can't exist in his opinion. Loon-nose is also quite the gullible feline. Tell him that the grass is black in Shadowclan territory and he'll immediately want to dash out of camp to inspect it. This is his naive side playing out, which surely wouldn't surprise anyone.

Role:
Brother

I may make a plot involving him , which may include his personality dulling at some point . . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
I have Finchcall for a friend of her's ^^

I'm going to go ahead and accept these for now! +bump

Character Site
--