Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Three Little Kits
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:50 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:36 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 12:28 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:26 AM
RiverClan Apprentice...
by poppy
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2017, 07:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
(xD That's a bit messed up imagine her motioning to the forest fire and then grabbing Minkkit and running away X3)

Firekit managed to touch Minkkit's tail before falling. I should really focus on what my sister does. She thought to herself and got up looking just fine it was just a small fall.
Minkkit smiled," You o-ay?" (you okay) he asked Should I be the warrior next game? he really was having fun with the nameless kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:08 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue took a bite of the wren and chewed it slowly, letting the silence rest between himself and Thrushwing. He swallowed and turned his head, meeting the other tom's eyes with a cold and steady gaze. "Is thinking like that going to stop you from defending your mate? Your kits? Will agonizing over the lives of other cats help you sleep better at night or be a better father? Here's the reality, Thrushwing, war is on whether or not you like it or think it's right, and so long as Windclan is threatening Thunderclan, they are threatening your family. They are threatening my family. I don't care why. I care about making sure they remember what happens when they threaten my clan and my family the next time they consider it." Morningblue's tail gave a twitch, quietly watching the other tom. While his sentimental side was touching, and he could see why his sister appreciated it, Thrushwing would have to learn that the world didn't suddenly turn fair for the sake of his feelings and morals.
Thrushwing was about to emit a growl of protest, but quickly stopped himself. Morningblue was right, a battle is coming, cats will die and there was nothing he or anyone could do or say. They were warriors, protecting their clan is what they live for and vowed in StarClan's name to do. And WindClan will do the very same for their own clan. His mate, his kits... He had to protect them, even if it meant certain death for himself. It felt as if what Thrushwing had said earlier was becoming silly to him now. Of course cats will die, they were prepared for this. From the very moment a leader asks an apprentice if they will keep the warrior code and defend their clan even unto the cost of their life, they knew what they were accepting. Unsheathing his claws and digging them into the ground, he clawed pointlessly at the dirt. Thrushwing must prepare for battle, and his apprentice Racoonpaw. WindClan is lean and fast, but ThunderClan has the strength. "WindClan will not win." Thrushwing meowed, wrapping his tail over his paws. "Hey. When that battle starts, don't die. If you do, I will go up there and re-kill you myself for making my mate upset." He growled, staring coldly back at Morningblue.

Last edited by Bandido; November 19th, 2017 at 09:10 PM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit View Post
Thrushwing was about to emit a growl of protest, but quickly stopped himself. Morningblue was right, a battle is coming, cats will die and there was nothing he or anyone could do or say. They were warriors, protecting their clan is what they live for and vowed in StarClan's name to do. And WindClan will do the very same for their own clan. His mate, his kits... He had to protect them, even if it meant certain death for himself. It felt as if what Thrushwing had said earlier was becoming silly to him now. Of course cats will die, they were prepared for this. From the very moment a leader asks an apprentice if they will keep the warrior code and defend their clan even unto the cost of their life, they knew what they were accepting. Unsheathing his claws and digging them into the ground, he clawed pointlessly at the dirt. Thrushwing must prepare for battle, and his apprentice Racoonpaw. WindClan is lean and fast, but ThunderClan has the strength. "WindClan will not win." Thrushwing meowed, wrapping his tail over his paws. "Hey. When that battle starts, don't die. If you do, I will go up there and re-kill you myself for making my mate upset." He growled, staring coldly back at Morningblue.
Morningblue's whisker's gave a twitch, pleased that Thrushwing was seeing reason. In his heart of hearts, Morningblue enjoyed the heat of battle. He always had. But things were different now. He had his sister's kits to think about. It wasn't about the thrill anymore. It was about duty and the good of his clan. Keeping his voice level, he gave a nod and replied, "Fair enough. Just make sure you can promise the same thing. I probably should have warned you about this before, but there's two things you should never do: break Jaystorm's heart and let me get my claws on you if you do."

Old November 19th, 2017, 09:51 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue's whisker's gave a twitch, pleased that Thrushwing was seeing reason. In his heart of hearts, Morningblue enjoyed the heat of battle. He always had. But things were different now. He had his sister's kits to think about. It wasn't about the thrill anymore. It was about duty and the good of his clan. Keeping his voice level, he gave a nod and replied, "Fair enough. Just make sure you can promise the same thing. I probably should have warned you about this before, but there's two things you should never do: break Jaystorm's heart and let me get my claws on you if you do."
Thrushwing gave a nod. "I can conform to that." He responded. Pulling out both his arms, he stretched his back out. At least ThunderClan wouldn't have to worry about ShadowClan, as far as he knew, ShadowClan didn't even know what ThunderClan had done. "See you at the end of the battle." Thrushwing mewed, before padding away to look for Racoonpaw.

{Sorry it's shorter then usual.}
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit View Post
Thrushwing gave a nod. "I can conform to that." He responded. Pulling out both his arms, he stretched his back out. At least ThunderClan wouldn't have to worry about ShadowClan, as far as he knew, ShadowClan didn't even know what ThunderClan had done. "See you at the end of the battle." Thrushwing mewed, before padding away to look for Racoonpaw.

{Sorry it's shorter then usual.}
You're good. I am liking this dynamic. What about you?

Old November 19th, 2017, 10:45 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw looked over at the apprentice, an annoyed expression on her face. She did not appreciate being spoken to that way - it wasn't like Foxpaw had said anything nasty to her, but her tone was less then inviting. Caliapaw was already unsure about her job, but she thought a medicine cat deserved some respect. Nobody else could understand it; they might as well try to be pleasant. "Watch your tone." She mewed, not threateningly, but calmly - like she was giving Foxpaw a polite warning. This should be fun, the medicine cat thought sarcastically. Her tail twitching back and forth, she padded toward the other apprentice. Foxpaw was probably older then her, but the she cat got the feeling she hadn't matured quite as quickly. Caliapaw had almost been forced to grow up quicker, and while it hadn't been hard for her, she hadn't gotten as much experience with being just a carefree young apprentice.

Just three moons ago, she had been a kit in the nursery - about to have her apprentice ceremony. About a moon ago, she had become Wheatfur's apprentice. And now she was on her own. She examined the wounds on the other cat's body. "You probably should have come sooner." Caliapaw muttered, almost to herself but just in the hearing range of the other cat, her tail still twitching furiously as she glanced over them. Some of the wounds looked like they were healing okay - had Foxpaw rested more, they would probably be fully healed by now. As it was, they weren't quite scarring up right. At least they weren't still bleeding. Or swollen, but they weren't ready for Foxpaw to be going back to her training. Even if I'm wrong, some rest wouldn't hurt her. Like, at all. The she cat thought with a mental snort.

And then there was the shoulder wound. Zerosight had told her that it was easy to mistake a healing wound for an infected one, but for once, she was 100% sure that this was an infection. It had the scent of one, and while Zerosight had told her that sometimes scars would still be a reddish color, this was no scar. "Your shoulder is infected. What have you been doing?" The apprentice half-hissed, her eyes narrowing. Sometimes, she was glad she wasn't still a warrior apprentice. She could understand being driven, but what bothered her was being able to feel that something was wrong and continuing on anyways.

Didn't the apprentices understand? Caliapaw might have been younger then some of them, but sometimes it felt like she had twice the brains of them. Talking through the process of curing infections to herself, Caliapaw moved over toward the herb storage and grabbed some of the burdock root. Thankful that there was still some left, she carried it over towards Foxpaw and placed it beside her. "This might sting." She warned, her eyes flashing before she picked up some of the root, chewed it into a pulp, and gently began smearing it on the infected area.

The ginger feline wanted to bite back at the medicine cat's words. But she held her tongue. She knew that what she said could be used against her when it came time for her grandmother to talk about her behavior. And Foxpaw hated when Springingsky tried to give her proper behavior etiquette. In that moment, Foxpaw realized she was being rude for no reason. Caliapaw had done nothing wrong, why was she snapping at her? It's Springinsky who deserves my bad attitude. "Sorry. I'm just kinda upset with someone." Foxpaw mumbled, hoping her explanation was enough for the other she-cat.

As Caliapaw spoke once more, Foxpaw let her own eyes rake across her ginger pelt. She didn't see anything too terrible about the scratches, they were just scratches after all. All warriors had them, right? "I was patched up after the battle, but very quickly. I guess then I just forgot that I should have them thoroughly looked over." Foxpaw kept her tone even, careful not to allow herself to snap at Caliapaw again. Even in her angered state, the apprentice hated talking to cats in a tone that they did nothing to deserve. She liked being fair. "I honestly don't think I'd get anywhere if I lived in my own, my brain is too full of other things." She joked, swishing her bushy tail in amusement at her own little joke. Of course, at this stage in her life, it was natural for her to go from being rude and stand-offish the playful and kit-like.

"What have I been doing?" Foxpaw repeated her question, looking at her shoulder wound with curiosity. She had thought something was wrong with it, but never really acknowledged the fact that it could be pretty bad. "Uhh, well trying to train myself for one. My mentor isn't around much anymore." She looked up from her wound to Caliapaw, watching as the other young cat went to get something. When she came back with a weird, root looking thing, Foxpaw's ears twitched. Her orange eyes studied every detail of the plant, taking it in bit by bit. As Caliapaw began to chew up the root, Foxpaw couldn't help but grimace. She would never want a plant to be in her mouth, that was just disgusting! Foxpaw barley registered Caliapaw's statement before a quick flare of pain entered her shoulder. The apprentice winced, but stayed as still as she could, digging her claws into the ground below. "Does every herb make your wounds hurt? What's the point of them then? I thought they were supposed to make you feel better!?" Her voice was not accusing, but more upset, like she was disappointed with the plants used to heal.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 20th, 2017, 09:56 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Minnowkit sat next to Adderkit, eyes wide as she listened to her father's story. Her dark gray and white fur was fluffy, her currently blue eyes were big and shiny with excitement. She imagined a big, sturdy, flame-orange tom with green eyes off the top of her head, sorta like her father, but with a few modifications. She based him slightly off her father. Because he was a tom, and his build was mostly the same in her mind.
Stoneheart smiled at his kits and started to speak. "Now, can you tell me in your own words what you think Fireheart looks like?" He asked, looking over at Crowsong lovingly.

(Sorry it's so late!)

@Phoenix Flames @SamCats @Silentshade @little-life-light

Come check out my forum game!

Last edited by Tigress; November 20th, 2017 at 09:56 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 02:52 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Riverteeth shrugged,” Caliapaw might know what’s wrong, if something wrong...” he meowed
Morningbreeze let out a dip of her head. " I hope there's nothing wrong with me. I don't know why anything would be wrong with me. I eat well enough and I don't feel that much sick." replied Morningbreeze.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 21st, 2017, 05:45 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Tiger View Post
Stoneheart smiled at his kits and started to speak. "Now, can you tell me in your own words what you think Fireheart looks like?" He asked, looking over at Crowsong lovingly.

(Sorry it's so late!)

Crowsong smiled at Stoneheart. "This is one of my favorite stories.", she said, looking at the kits. (Ikr? Our posts are late.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; November 21st, 2017 at 05:46 AM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:28 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Tiger View Post

(Sorry it's so late!)

Minnowkit opened her jaws. "Big..and strong..and he has red fur." She mewed, hesitating slightly, but proud of her answer as she flicked her tail, gazing up at her father for conformation.
Closed Thread