Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:23 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Zombie Rp w/Scarwings take 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Scarlett was utterly confused. Lily was a good person but had Scarlett lost. "Uhh......errr.....aye....." she tried to interject but eventually gave up and let Lily ramble. " Umm, should I be scared? What are you going to do to me?" Scar asked, tone with slight fright. (Sorry for the short post Tired...)
Lilly giggled, thinking Scarlett was joking. "Here, try this!" She handed her a grey T-shirt with bleeding red lips on it labeled "Lover and a Fighter", a black hoodie, dark jeans and black combat boots that went just past her ankles. "If you don't like it I'll try something else! OOOOH! And maybe I can do your makeup!!!"
PALEWIND: *interjecting* "Good luck getting out of there alive..."
ME: "Palewind! SHOO! You're not welcome here!"
Palewind: *HISS*
ME: *Splashes with holy water* "BEGONE WITH YE FELL BEAST!!!"
Palewind: *Poofs away*
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
Lilly winced again and squeaked, "Okay... How about these?" She dug around more and found a blue and white flannel shirt with blue jeans and grey sneakers. The girl quickly interjected, "A-and if you find something you want, just tell me... but you don't have to yell..."
'Lake stood back to look at the fence they'd finally finished patching up. "So, what's next?" He was barely tired at all by the work, and he felt ready for anything. "Well, next I was thinking we try an' milk one of 'em cows there." Barley said warily. "Careful though, Craze Candy'll kick yer skull in." Blake laughed until he realized that Barley was looking at him with a solemn expression on his face. "You're not kidding..."
"No."
OKAY! Great, i get to deal with killer cows now...
Barley continued. "But it ain't as bad as the pigs. Pigs'll eat anything, including human flesh." He shuddered. "I gonn' feed them so they don't get all rowdy and try to kill nobody..." Blake wanted to laugh, not because he thought it was a joke -- because he knew it wasn't -- but the thought of a pig eating his foot off had made him almost hysteric. "Wow, I think farming is officially the most dangerous job there--"
"Soldier."
'Lake whipped around to look at the boy. "What?"
"Soldier the most dangerous job I can thinks of. You was one though, so you should know.. I saw them dog-tags ya have.."
Blake went ridged. "I don't want to talk about it." He started to walk faster towards the cow's shed.
Scar looked shamefully down at her feet then realized what was happening. She struggled over to the closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a loose blue tshirt and some grey running sneakers. She looked thoughtfully at Lily and sighed, "Look, I'm sorry but you don't know the memories make up brings back and I don't feel like sharing, so if you don't mind, I'd like some time to organize myself before my sanity snaps. I'll clean up the clothes....can you just....make sure Blake didn't get himself killed? He tends to have many close calls," she added, smiling weakly. Her shiny, brown hair hung from the back of her head and swayed with every movement. She had to roll the (left or right) pant leg up so it'd fit over the cast. She knew she was treating Lily horribly but she could feel her walls breaking. Her physical health was failing her but she was too darn stubborn to rest. She started folding the clothes silently, hoping Lily understood the situation.
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:

Scar looked shamefully down at her feet then realized what was happening. She struggled over to the closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a loose blue tshirt and some grey running sneakers. She looked thoughtfully at Lily and sighed, "Look, I'm sorry but you don't know the memories make up brings back and I don't feel like sharing, so if you don't mind, I'd like some time to organize myself before my sanity snaps. I'll clean up the clothes....can you just....make sure Blake didn't get himself killed? He tends to have many close calls," she added, smiling weakly. Her shiny, brown hair hung from the back of her head and swayed with every movement. She had to roll the (left or right) pant leg up so it'd fit over the cast. She knew she was treating Lily horribly but she could feel her walls breaking. Her physical health was failing her but she was too darn stubborn to rest. She started folding the clothes silently, hoping Lily understood the situation.
"Okay.." She nodded and trailed out of the room and outside to where Blake had managed to finish with the cows without being killed. When he saw Lilly he looked worried from seeing the expression on her face. "Hey, everything alright? Is Scarlett okay?"
"She's kinds cranky and yelly..."
"So she's back to normal?"
Lilly looked crestfallen. "That's normal for her?" She whispered in exasperation. "There's no befriending her is there?" Blake shrugged. "Well, I've been moved up the rankings to 'CRUTCH' so... It's possible?"
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
"Okay.." She nodded and trailed out of the room and outside to where Blake had managed to finish with the cows without being killed. When he saw Lilly he looked worried from seeing the expression on her face. "Hey, everything alright? Is Scarlett okay?"
"She's kinds cranky and yelly..."
"So she's back to normal?"
Lilly looked crestfallen. "That's normal for her?" She whispered in exasperation. "There's no befriending her is there?" Blake shrugged. "Well, I've been moved up the rankings to 'CRUTCH' so... It's possible?"
Scarlett finished folding the clothes and slowly made her way down the stairs. She limped outside and blinked against the sunlight. The small streaks of amber in her hair glinted and the hue of her eyes darkened.
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:

Scarlett finished folding the clothes and slowly made her way down the stairs. She limped outside and blinked against the sunlight. The small streaks of amber in her hair glinted and the hue of her eyes darkened.
W/hen 'Lake saw her, he went to her side. "Hey, you okay?" He stayed close enough to her side that she could grab him if she were about to fall (or he could catch her) but far enough away that she couldn't tell that was what he was up to. "Looks like you found some new clothes, you look nice."
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
W/hen 'Lake saw her, he went to her side. "Hey, you okay?" He stayed close enough to her side that she could grab him if she were about to fall (or he could catch her) but far enough away that she couldn't tell that was what he was up to. "Looks like you found some new clothes, you look nice."
"Can it farm boy," she said with a small smile. The smell of sweat coming from him was normal so it took her a minute to register the smell. "Anything I can do?" She asked, knees wobbling a bit. ( I am gonna pass out ! Night! I'll answer you when I wake up in the morning!)
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:

"Can it farm boy," she said with a small smile. The smell of sweat coming from him was normal so it took her a minute to register the smell. "Anything I can do?" She asked, knees wobbling a bit. ( I am gonna pass out ! Night! I'll answer you when I wake up in the morning!)
Blake rolled his shoulders back warily. How do I say this in a way that keeps her from wanting to do more and strain herself?.. "Well, Calamity has to double task on watching Tommy and Rosie and weeding the garden, so maybe you can watch them and make sure they're safe... Freaking Phoenix is too much of a wuss to do it, and Barley needs my stupidity and Brute strength for the odd jobs around here, so I can't do it or I would myself."
Old November 20th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Blake rolled his shoulders back warily. How do I say this in a way that keeps her from wanting to do more and strain herself?.. "Well, Calamity has to double task on watching Tommy and Rosie and weeding the garden, so maybe you can watch them and make sure they're safe... Freaking Phoenix is too much of a wuss to do it, and Barley needs my stupidity and Brute strength for the odd jobs around here, so I can't do it or I would myself."
"Call yourself stupid again and see what happens..." she said coldly. She flicked him in the back of the head before wandering over to Calamity. She didn't want to diturb the hardworking women, so she just stood there for a bit. Mustering her courage, she tapped lightly on her shoulder.
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:

"Call yourself stupid again and see what happens..." she said coldly. She flicked him in the back of the head before wandering over to Calamity. She didn't want to diturb the hardworking women, so she just stood there for a bit. Mustering her courage, she tapped lightly on her shoulder.
"Hmm?" Calamity straightened up and wiped her hands on her jeans. "What is it honey? Somethin' wrong?" She asked, looking the younger girl up and down.
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
"Hmm?" Calamity straightened up and wiped her hands on her jeans. "What is it honey? Somethin' wrong?" She asked, looking the younger girl up and down.
"No, nothing's wrong. I was bored and Blake said I should come over here and help you out. " Scarlett answered, shrugging.