Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:40 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM

Old November 19th, 2017, 11:55 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private)

"Hey," Tsuki elbowed him with a grin "At least we don't have to hear the cheesy music Koja puts on the radio."
##
Just as his eyes closed, a small, dainty kiss was planted on Koja's nose. "You're not that forgetful," Sade giggled. before turning and skipping back to the bathroom.
##
"REALLY!!" Uzuri squealed, jumping up and down on the bed. "I'M GOING TO NEW YORK!"
##
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:08 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Kion let out a soft laugh at that, his lips tugging up slightly. "Yeah." He bumped his shoulder lightly against his twin's. "I--"
"Yo new kids!" Bunga fell into step with them very suddenly, making Kion jump. Bunga grinned, teal eyes flickering over both Kion and Tsuki, and liking what he was seeing. "Twins. And cute... It's my lucky day," He tilted his head and flashed a grin.
Kion just blinked at him, then glanced at Tsuki and raised an eyebrow.

##

Koja blinked his eyes open and stared after her, then allowed a soft smile to cross his face. "Thanks, baby girl," He chuckled after his sister.

##

"That's amazing!" Kila pulled her into a hug, not minding the glass. "Congratulations!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:13 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ruby swept through the diner, the cocoa-skinned female humming a soft melody as she picked up dishes and spun through the kitchen with a melodious chiming coming from her key-chain. She placed the dishes into the sink before picking up a few platters, drifting back out and placing them in front of their respective owners. A couple of patrons got up, leaving behind a ten-dollar bill which Ruby took up in her hand with a smile. She waved to them, calling out a goodbye, and a greeting to a group coming in after them. She continued humming along to the song, collecting dishes and tips and serving patrons both rude and polite. "Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars~" She sang out, leaning against a wall while gazing dreamily out of the kitchen window. "Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Ma-ars~" She leaned her head onto her hands, the dishrag slipping into the sink with a little 'ping'. "In other wo-ords, hold my hand~ In other words, darling kiss me..." She turned back to her dishes, humming the rest of the song with a jaunty little tap to the sink as a beat. The young man on her mind was none other than Chaka Prime, someone who had been on her mind and in her heart for a week now.
"Still obsessed over Prime?" Atazi chuckled, walking in and grabbing her apron from the wall. "Your shift had been over for a couple of hours, by the way." Atazi added, smirking at her friend.
"Really?" Ruby murmured dreamily. "I didn't notice..."
Little bump for Chaka~ I'm assuming they're seniors? (Cause the seniors at my school only have four classes x.x)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:19 AM

Tsuki didn't meet his brother's eyes. His face was immediately a shade of slight red. He wasn't used to being called cute. He was really a calmed down version of Kion. He was just a toned with muscle, but his hair was shaggier and stood out a little more. He was regretting wearing a sleeveless shirt today.
##
"I can't believe it!" Uzuri squeezed Kila right back. "A field trip to the biggest academy that teaches mechanical medicine? Only juniors and seniors get accepted usually!"
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:30 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

(Oh XD)
"Oh boy," Kion mumbled, an amused smile tugging at his lips. He looked at Bunga. "Who're you?"
"The name's Bunga." Bunga replied cheerfully, winking. "And who might you two be?"
"I'm Kion," Kion laughed, honestly amused by the flirting attempts. He then nodded to his brother. "This is Tsuki. Who is apparently now very shy."
"I get that reaction alot," Bunga smiled at Tsuki.
"No you don't," Ono grumbled, suddenly walking beside Bunga now.
Bunga shot him a look. "Yes I do."

##

"You totally deserve it!" Kila squeezed her before letting go. "I'm so proud of you!"
Vexy suddenly turned her head and pouted. "My brothers are singing without meeee..."

##

Chaka was leaning back against the wall outside the diner. strumming on a beautiful pitch-black guitar he had. He was actually playing a song, one of his favorites. He knew he was late for school, but he wasn't really in any rush. School was the least of his worries.
Vincent was beside him, humming along.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun,
Angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun.."

Chaka smiled at the people who stopped to listen, ducking his head slightly as his face reddened.

"Get out your guns, battle's begun,
Are you a saint or a sinner?
If love's a fight, then I shall die,
With my heart on a trigger," He looked up at the sky.

"They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fightin' for.
Well, baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be," He nudged Vincent to join in, smiling.
Vincent grinned at him.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, fightin' till the war's won,
I don't care if Heaven won't take me back." The brothers sang.

"I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe,"
"Don't you know you're everything I have?"

"And I....
Wanna live, not just survive,
Tonight.."

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; November 20th, 2017 at 12:32 AM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 12:43 AM

(And now.....)
"Years, Rocco," Julian chuckled. As he turned one final dial, the machine's whirring ceased. Bursts of mist exploded from vents on the sides. "After years of studying, I've finally finished my greatest invention."
The capsule shaped machine opened, and a cloud of steam flooded out of the tight space. From the thick fog emerged what seemed like a human like machine. It looked very much like a person, only it was made completely of steal and bolts. It's "eyes" flickered a calm red.

"Ummm...." Rocco, Julian's assistant blinked, staring at the robot. "What is it exactly, boss?"

"My key to world domination, you halfwit!" Julians voice was filled with a childish glee as the robot walked around the room "A human entity contained in a machine. I have created immortality!" He lifted a hand to a locket on his chest. "With enough of these, and those bionic brats that I have developed, Robotopolis will finally become a reality..."

"But boss," Rocco pushed his glasses up against his face. "What about the two that escaped?"

"My daughter and her friend?" Julian scoffed dismissively "Zircon is a child. They all go through that rebellious faze. She'll be back within a week when she remembers Taco nights."

"If your so confident then why did you send a team after her?" Rocco asked

"Because she's a six year old with super speed and a laser arm running out there like a buffoon."

##

Remember what Big sister said.
Zircon held tight to Moyo's hand as she walked down the street. Find help. But what help? Who could possibly help us.
"Zirrrrrc," Moyo whined. Zircon blinked and looked over at her friend. The little girl was dramatically clutching her stomach "I want foooood!"
"Moyo!" Zircon groaned, but blinked when a rumble noise came from above her abdomen as well. She blushed and looked at her feet. "Actually....we should find some food."
"Or food can find us!" Moyo pushed up Zircon's chin so she could see what Moyo was talking about.
Zircon took one look and her heart dropped to her stomach. "This won't end good."

Old November 20th, 2017, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Oh XD)
"Oh boy," Kion mumbled, an amused smile tugging at his lips. He looked at Bunga. "Who're you?"
"The name's Bunga." Bunga replied cheerfully, winking. "And who might you two be?"
"I'm Kion," Kion laughed, honestly amused by the flirting attempts. He then nodded to his brother. "This is Tsuki. Who is apparently now very shy."

##

"You totally deserve it!" Kila squeezed her before letting go. "I'm so proud of you!"
Vexy suddenly turned her head and pouted. "My brothers are singing without meeee..."

##

Chaka was leaning back against the wall outside the diner. strumming on a beautiful pitch-black guitar he had. He was actually playing a song, one of his favorites. He knew he was late for school, but he wasn't really in any rush. School was the least of his worries.

Chaka smiled at the people who stopped to listen, ducking his head slightly as his face reddened.

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be," He nudged Vincent to join in, smiling.
Vincent grinned at him.

"And I....
Tonight.."
There's two!?!?! Tsuki was internally screaming in his head.
"Don't start you two," Fuli was suddenly behind both Ono and Bunga, and swatted them hard across their heads.
##
"I wouldn't be where I am if you didn't cheer me on," Uzuri's face slightly reddened across her freckles. She slid off the bed with a smile "Come on. I called in and said we would be late so we could go get something to eat!"
Old November 20th, 2017, 01:11 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"Ow!" Ono and Bunga yelled at the same time, rubbing their heads. "Fuli! Don't do that!"
"Ugh," Bunga grumbled, then turned to Ono. "Twins."
"I can see that." Ono sighed, giving Kion and Tsuki an apologetic look. "I apologize. Bunga can you stop terrorizing the new kids?"
"I'm just being friendlyyyy," Bunga pouted playfully.
Kion studied them for a long moment. He wasn't really sure what to make of the group, but they interested him, to say the least.

##

"You are an angel," Kila informed, leaping up. "Vexy, you wanna come?" she asked, looking at her best friend.
"Nah, I'm good," Vexy smirked at them. Love Doctor in the house. "You two have fun. I've gotta go kill my brothers painfully," With that she headed out.
"Bye," Kila called after her, then nudged Uzuri's shoulder with her own. "Just you and me then,"

Forever...

Old November 20th, 2017, 10:22 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Oh XD)

##

##

Vincent grinned at him.

"And I....
Tonight.."
Ruby walked out of the diner, stopping to listen to the song. She smiled, turning to compliment the duo when she froze. Heat rose to her cheeks, darkening her color slightly as she stared right at Chaka. "Eep." Was all she could manage, dropping her purse to the ground.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 20th, 2017, 01:19 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Chaka looked up when he heard Ruby, and smiled slightly at her as he stopped playing. "Hey,"
Vincent bumped his shoulder against Chaka's, leaning forward to whisper in his ear. "Chaka and Ruby sittin' in a treeee~"
"Grow up," Chaka mumbled.

Forever...