Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:45 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by forest
Today 07:44 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 07:42 PM
this ain't ordinary life...
by Omari
Last post by beau
Today 07:39 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by iliri
Today 07:38 PM

Old August 22nd, 2017, 01:31 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Rainflower Did NOT Abandon Crookedkit...

Oh boy do people like to blast Rainflower on how she behaved towards Crookedkit and his injury with giving him a cruel new name, giving him his own nest, etc. Why did she do this? Most people you ask this to, you might hear them say "She abandoned him because of he was ugly." She may have complained about it once, but that was not why she turned her back on him.

Rainflower treated Crookedkit the way he did is because he is the walking, living, breathing representation of her mistakes. Before he got the accident, before he was renamed, Stormkit was a reckless kit, doing things most queens would scold their kits for, yet Rainflower continuously praised him for being a brave kit until the point his jaw got messed up. His jaw was not a way to punish Stormkit for his actions, but for Rainflower who encouraged this behavior and in the end, got her kit hurt. She pushed him away, not abandoned, because she does know want to own up to her faults. She does not want to admit, she's the true reason he is like this. She clings on more to Oakkit because she is worried something will happen to him as well and gets more strict on his behavior to prevent on making the same mistake once. She tells him that he won't be as good as Oakheart as an apprentice because even after the incident, he still has that reckless, rebel behavior Rainflower encouraged and won't excell to being a great warrior if he continues to be like that.

Towards the end of Rainflower's life before she dies, she does start to see the potential in Crookedjaw that she never saw before. She still does not admit it, but there is tid bits of admittance from her that is easily hard to miss. And the reason she isn't at Crookedstar's leader ceremony is because of her fear of him resenting her. And in the end, after Crookedstar joins StarClan, it has been confirmed that she made amends with him.

So in short, she pushed him away due to her own fault and fears, not because he was ugly

Last edited by Lawlipop; August 22nd, 2017 at 01:32 AM.
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:17 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Rainflower Did NOT Abandon Crookedkit...

okay, you make good points, but I think she was not a very good mom for even letting him get away with all that in the first place... And let's not forget that it was GOOSEFEATHER that made him get hurt in the first place. And don't get me started on Millie....

Millie is an annoying, stupid, pathetic lump of fur who doesn't even deserve amazing, lovable, fluffy Graystripe, she should have been killed of when Hollyleaf killed Ashfur. she's also the reason Blossomfall has mental issues,because we all know she does. And she's the reason Briarlight has confidence problems, and she's also the one who all named her kits with names that start with 'B' and have 'l' somewhere in the name- the sins of Millie
sorry to whoever likes Millie

Last edited by Bracken12; August 28th, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

She was no longer his mother; she was his enemy, she was the bully. I think that counts as abandoning.
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

It's like court, defendants and such. Haha

Goosefeather may have been insane but that's just cause he's old.
I liked hmm to be quite honest, he may have not helped leopardfoot in the birth of her kits but I mean he knew tigerkit was going to become... Yeah. He was foreshadowing what an evil babe he was going to grow into.

And seriously, nobody even talk about thistleclaw and bluefurs hatred.
I understand why thistleclaw hates bluefur, he not only lost his sister much like bluefur had and lost his mate as well. Both cats had equal loss until
She left her kittens and ended up leading mosskit to her death and abandoning oakfur and her kits.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; August 28th, 2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:31 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

It's like court, defendants and such. Haha

Goosefeather may have been insane but that's just cause he's old.
I liked hmm to be quite honest, he may have not helped leopardfoot in the birth of her kits but I mean he knew tigerkit was going to become... Yeah. He was foreshadowing what an evil babe he was going to grow into.

And seriously, nobody even talk about thistleclaw and bluefurs hatred.
I understand why thistleclaw hates bluefur, he not only lost his sister much like bluefur had and lost his mate as well. Both cats had equal loss until
She left her kittens and ended up leading mosskit to her death and abandoning oakfur and her kits.
yeah, but didn't PINESTAR, Tigerkit's daddy, know he was to be evil, and did nothing? And isn't that what made Tigerclaw evil in the first place? And, yeah, thistleclaw truly did love Snowfur, and was horrorfied to find out she was dead. And didn't he even get to go to Starclan until Blue chased him out? I still don't see how Ashfur got into starclan.... but there is this one weird fanfiction that covers BluefurxThistleclaw.... it's weird.... Almost as weird as Spottedleaf's Heart, which seeing the name, i thought would cover her relationship with Firestar, and how much of a stalkerleaf she was..
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Silentshade
@Royal
Hate to contradict people but...
Goosefeather was insane because of his curse. He was haunted with the visions of the future and the inability to stop the tragedies coming. He could never tell anyone because he was taught not to, as they would see he was insane. Thus, he acted out instead of flat out saying he's seen the future. He says he has 'visions' (which he has but normal Medicine Cat visions don't stretch too far into the future) and those take him for insane because of his impulsive worrying. He was most likely traumatized by the Leaf-bare without prey in Goosefeather's Curse, and began to have anxiety from then on out.

And @Lawlipop I agree! You make a very good point.
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:35 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
@Silentshade
@Royal
Goosefeather was insane because of his curse. He was haunted with the visions of the future and the inability to stop the tragedies coming. He could never tell anyone because he was taught not to, as they would see he was insane. Thus, he acted out instead of flat out saying he's seen the future. He says he has 'visions' (which he has but normal Medicine Cat visions don't stretch too far into the future) and those take him for insane because of his impulsive worrying. He was most likely traumatized by the Leaf-bare without prey in Goosefeather's Curse, and began to have anxiety from then on out.

@Role
I see your point, I suddenly understand Goosefeather a lot more

Last edited by Bracken12; August 28th, 2017 at 04:35 PM.
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
@Role
I see your point, I suddenly understand Goosefeather a lot more
Old August 28th, 2017, 06:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
@Silentshade
@Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
yeah, but didn't PINESTAR, Tigerkit's daddy, know he was to be evil, and did nothing? And isn't that what made Tigerclaw evil in the first place? And, yeah, thistleclaw truly did love Snowfur, and was horrorfied to find out she was dead. And didn't he even get to go to Starclan until Blue chased him out? I still don't see how Ashfur got into starclan.... but there is this one weird fanfiction that covers BluefurxThistleclaw.... it's weird.... Almost as weird as Spottedleaf's Heart, which seeing the name, i thought would cover her relationship with Firestar, and how much of a stalkerleaf she was..
Well, that's good enough reason to drive one insane isn't it?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 28th, 2017, 06:35 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Well, that's good enough reason to drive one insane isn't it?
yes....