Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old September 24th, 2017, 01:26 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Monster hunter stories ( game rp)

@Aura @Sasukewolf (madness)

Gleaming purple eyes came from the shadows just behind Sasuke, curiously staring right at the Night Terror before him. The eyes blinked ever so slightly, a quick movement almost unseen by those who had even noticed that they were there. There was a faint, wind-like sound as the beast stepped forward into the light, towering over Sasuke and Nightmare, as well as the one who had called themselves 'the Night Terror'. Cold, albiet curious eyes gazed down at the beast confronting Sasuke, the wolf's master. It's black, almost purple fur seemed to shine in the sunlight, the fur lying flat against it's back and it's ears lifted in faint intrigue. Noctis Corvum, known as the Night Raven to those who had heard of it's legend, was a beast of great proportions with three different forms; a massive wolf that when standing on all four legs was eight feet high; a raven that could shift into different sizes; and a man as mysterious as his master. He was the only one of his kind, immortal and god-like; yet here he was, standing behind Sasuke as if the man was his master, which he was. "Hello, Luna." He rumbled, gazing down at her.

(So, Noctis is one of the great 'creators' of this world, if that makes any sense. He only bows down to those he deems worthy, and is immortal; he knows everyone by their true name. @Aura perhaps Luna could be his 'daughter'?)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old September 24th, 2017, 02:55 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post

Gleaming purple eyes came from the shadows just behind Sasuke, curiously staring right at the Night Terror before him. The eyes blinked ever so slightly, a quick movement almost unseen by those who had even noticed that they were there. There was a faint, wind-like sound as the beast stepped forward into the light, towering over Sasuke and Nightmare, as well as the one who had called themselves 'the Night Terror'. Cold, albiet curious eyes gazed down at the beast confronting Sasuke, the wolf's master. It's black, almost purple fur seemed to shine in the sunlight, the fur lying flat against it's back and it's ears lifted in faint intrigue. Noctis Corvum, known as the Night Raven to those who had heard of it's legend, was a beast of great proportions with three different forms; a massive wolf that when standing on all four legs was eight feet high; a raven that could shift into different sizes; and a man as mysterious as his master. He was the only one of his kind, immortal and god-like; yet here he was, standing behind Sasuke as if the man was his master, which he was. "Hello, Luna." He rumbled, gazing down at her.

(So, Noctis is one of the great 'creators' of this world, if that makes any sense. He only bows down to those he deems worthy, and is immortal; he knows everyone by their true name. @Aura perhaps Luna could be his 'daughter'?)

[ Of course! :> ]

The tension in the Night Terror's shoulders lessened a bit, quite visibly. Yet her stature held unspoken hostility, and she kept her guard up. She cast wary glances at Sasuke, hostile looks at Noghtmare, and warm glances at Noctis. Her hazel eyes flickered from entity to entity, not knowing what to say. She parted her lips, looking up at Noctis. "Noctis?" she finally spluttered, immediately feeling embarrassed.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 24th, 2017, 03:07 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

[ Of course! :> ]

The tension in the Night Terror's shoulders lessened a bit, quite visibly. Yet her stature held unspoken hostility, and she kept her guard up. She cast wary glances at Sasuke, hostile looks at Noghtmare, and warm glances at Noctis. Her hazel eyes flickered from entity to entity, not knowing what to say. She parted her lips, looking up at Noctis. "Noctis?" she finally spluttered, immediately feeling embarrassed.
Noctis smiled warmly at his daughter, bending down to gently graze her head with his massive muzzle before straightening up. "It is I." He confirmed, shifting into his humanoid form without struggle. "I thought I taught you to be polite, my little noctis timore." He spoke, the Latin flowing from his mouth easier than English. "Not adversum." He blinked for a moment, before correcting himself. "Hostile, I meant." He took a seat on a rock nearby, watching Sasuke and Luna with faint curiosity.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:37 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke smiles laughs softly " so this is the little one you were talking about Noctis. I gotta say she's cuter in person." He says playfully as nightmare huffs and begins to fly away. " since you're his daughter I guess that means your part of the family! It's a pleasure to finally meet you. You're father has spoke very highly of you and I'm starting to think there's more to it now." He says kindly as he holds out his hand. " my names Sasuke wolfheart former high ranking monster tamer until a ... few years ago " he says with a sad look in his eyes as if he remembered something... but soon was replaced with warmth as he smiles kindly. " would you like to travel with us? Of course if that's okay with you big man" he says as he looks up at noctis
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:45 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke smiles laughs softly " so this is the little one you were talking about Noctis. I gotta say she's cuter in person." He says playfully as nightmare huffs and begins to fly away. " since you're his daughter I guess that means your part of the family! It's a pleasure to finally meet you. You're father has spoke very highly of you and I'm starting to think there's more to it now." He says kindly as he holds out his hand. " my names Sasuke wolfheart former high ranking monster tamer until a ... few years ago " he says with a sad look in his eyes as if he remembered something... but soon was replaced with warmth as he smiles kindly. " would you like to travel with us? Of course if that's okay with you big man" he says as he looks up at noctis
"Only if my little Luna is all right with it." Noctis replied to Sasuke, his purple eyes resting on Sasuke's red ones for a moment, the wind rustling his long black hair, reflecting a deep purple color in the sunlight. Noctis arched his back, stretching in the warmth and showing off his powerful muscles unintentionally, stretching his arms out for a moment longer before relaxing, adjusting his cloak so that it completely covered his body once more. His eyes flicked up to the sky, watching Nightmare with a relaxed expression on his face, although he wasn't smiling. He never smiled, unless he was with those he loved- family, or otherwise. Noctis crossed his legs, and laid back so his body was flat against the rock.

@Aura

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:01 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Luna padded to her 'father', head resting against his knee. She was smaller than average, yes, but she could pack a punch. "Luna, Luna Wolff," she said flatly to Sasuke. Polite... she thought resignedly. "Nice to meet you, and sure I'll come along." she was mostly addressing Noctis, her time a definite 'are-you-happy-now?'

@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)

Old September 24th, 2017, 06:09 PM
The Madness King

He smiles " great!" He says happily as he looks at noctis observing him a bit before shaking his head. He blushes a bit as he smiles " so let's go! I have to visit Naruto again for a other supply of medicine and stuff. Mind taking me there noctis?" He says kindly as he begins to walk up to noctis " we can stop by your favorite place~" he says playfully as nightmare begins to open his wings taking off immediately
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:10 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

The corners of Noctis' lips curved up in an amused smile as his daughter gave him that look that he knew so very well, and he nodded slightly at her from where he was resting, the smile vanishing after a moment and his eyes drifting closed once more. After Sasuke spoke, Noctis' eyes opened and gazed directly at Sasuke. "Yes, Sir." He stood up, arching his back slightly once more before shifting into a wolf once again, kneeling down so that Sasuke could get onto his back. He rolled his eyes after Sasuke mentioned his 'favorite place' huffing silently to himself. Sasuke didn't even know what his 'favorite place' looked like, much less where it was located- for Noctis, it could be all the way across the world from Sasuke's supply store. Noctis could just get to it faster than everyone else...

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; September 24th, 2017 at 06:13 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 06:20 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post

The corners of Noctis' lips curved up in an amused smile as his daughter gave him that look that he knew so very well, and he nodded slightly at her from where he was resting, the smile vanishing after a moment and his eyes drifting closed once more. After Sasuke spoke, Noctis' eyes opened and gazed directly at Sasuke. "Yes, Sir." He stood up, arching his back slightly once more before shifting into a wolf once again, kneeling down so that Sasuke could get onto his back. He rolled his eyes after Sasuke mentioned his 'favorite place' huffing silently to himself. Sasuke didn't even know what his 'favorite place' looked like, much less where it was located- for Noctis, it could be all the way across the world from Sasuke's supply store. Noctis could just get to it faster than everyone else...

The smaller wolf drooped her tail, stalking opposite the duo. It was pretty obvious they were master and monster, but what did that make her? Just there? "I'll just be over here..." her voice trailed off as she padded away, to the woods

Old September 24th, 2017, 06:25 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

The smaller wolf drooped her tail, stalking opposite the duo. It was pretty obvious they were master and monster, but what did that make her? Just there? "I'll just be over here..." her voice trailed off as she padded away, to the woods
Noctis stretched his tail out slightly to curl around Luna and bring her closer to his side, his gaze warm and affectionate to his daughter, as well as slightly concerned. While he couldn't speak in his wolf form, unlike Luna, he could get his message perfectly across without words. He nudged her with a paw, asking for her to shape shift into her human form so she can ride with Sasuke on his back.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡