Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:42 PM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:25 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:15 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM

Old September 19th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

Intro

You can't believe it! Your going home! After moving to [ insert foreign country ] for a high school/college project. Finally, after three years of missing your home town..your where coming home. Ten hours ago you have gotten off the plane and started driving. Your gps said home was ten minutes away...and just then the best song came on..to match the exact moment! So what did you do? You turned up the volume and sang..well more of nicely screamed along to it.

"I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the World I'm coming"

Suddenly you slam on the breaks. Eyes wide. You mutter the last part of the song as the radio shuts of. "Home?!" There before you..was a tank and what seemed like millions of military people surrounded you. They told you to get out of your car with your hands behind your back and no harm would happen to you. What is happening?!

{Timeskip brought to you by my laziness}

You sat in a room..much like the rooms officers use to interrogate suspects..except you had on one of those..insane suits..but why..? Suddenly a strict looking woman comes in with apparent sadness on her features. "You don't know about what happened to you...do you." It wasn't a question...it was more of a statement. You didn't get to even take a breath before she continued. "Here hun. Why don't you read this." What she was about to show you was going to shock you. She pushed forward a document about you..and of corse..you read it.

Name:_________ Date of birth:_____
Date paper published: Novermber Thirteenth 2033

Filed Report:

While in [ insert foreign country here ] _____ ____ was exposed to a highly dangerous chemical that mutates the human body and makes him/her a threat to the common folk of [ insert home country here ] therefore she/he should be taken from wherever he/she is and taken to a special place that they cause no harm to the common folk, A.S.A.P

You look up at the lady with horror. She shakes her head. "I'm so sorry..." Then you felt a sharp pain in your neck before falling asleep. Only to awaken what seemed to you to be a second later. You where on the ground..in what seemed to be a forest..but what was weird was off in the distance you saw a desert/lava kind of place..and off in the distance to the left you saw a swamp..no that wasn't a swamp.. that was an ocean! Mountains where ahead of you north.You looked ahead and you saw weird birds flying to tree houses..no..those..those birds where humans..with wigs?! Where where you?! A person came up to you and smiled. "Welcome to your new home."

Explanation

You where once a normal human that now has powers. What kind of powers? I don't know. But you do. There are older people here..people that have been sent here by the government in this secret place for way long..too long. These people help teach the young new comers how to use their powers. And there are different places within this so called sanctuary called "The terrains" which fit your power skill. This place is kind of set up as a school..it has cafeterias..and classrooms to teach students..but the classrooms are barely used..only to teach the youngest and most complicated and most new person their powers.

For the Fire Related Powers:
Desert example #1 Desert example #2
Lava example #1 Lava example #2

Water and Wind/Air Related Powers:
Ocean example #1 Ocean example #2
Plain example #1 ( the slope goes down to the ocean ) Plain example #2

Snow or Ice Realated Powers:
Mountians example #1 Mountians example #2

Earth Or Animal Related Powers Or any other type of Powers:
Forest example #1 Forest example #2

Mess Hall/Cafeteria:
Yum Food

One Person Homes That Everyone Will Be Living In:
Made out of in breakable/unburnable material

•Emily F { @Foggy22 }
•Neve F { @Foggy22 }
•Dragonix F { @Scarwings }
•Asaki F { @Black Cat }
•Harper F { @Black Cat }
•Ember F { @Black Cat }
•Xenia F { @Black Cat }
•Oro F { @Shadow }
•Noah M { @Shadow }
•Richard M { @Shadow }
•Saur M { @DragonChaos }
•Māka'i F { @Hallowed Echo }

Some people inside the Sanctuary want to get out. They want to see the real world..either for the first time..or to see it again. A small group which is growing rapidly is forming. The group is going to try and find a way out of this place. By using their powers or not..it may hurt some normal people who watch them. But they won't stop till they get to see the outside. Are you one?

Forms:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Personality-
Looks-
Power-
Pets?-
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend-
Friends-
New or have been here a while?-
Was brought of born here?-
Are you apart of the secret group forming?-
Anything I missed?-
Other-
Questions-

Name- Oro Dee
Age-14
Gender-Female
Personality-goofy,hard headed,smart alic,over confident, usually gets lost or gets into trouble,flirty, doesn't like to listen.
Looks-BOOP BOOP #2 BOOP #3
Power-Scroll down when you click on it also I'm adding that she can control fire
Pets?-Moe Olive
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend-open
Friends-open
New or have been here a while?-New
Was brought of born here?-Brought here
Are you apart of the secret group forming?-she has no idea of of it but she is afraid to hurt the outsiders (normal humans) so she wouldn't go
Anything I missed?-idkkk
Other-Noah is her older brother
Questions-nur

Name-Noah Dee
Age-20
Gender-Male
Personality-serious,strong,shy,VERY protective, patient, smart.
Looks-Blurp BLURP #2 (just imagine his glasses is on)
Power-Water Manipulation
Pets?-Steel
Friends-not many but open
Was brought of born here?-Brought
Are you apart of the secret group forming?-yes
Anything I missed?-idk
Other-Oro is his younger sister
Questions-nurn

Name-Richard ( Rick for short )
Age-39
Gender-male
Personality-rather..goofy. Is completely random, some say he had gone insane for being here since he was one. Sometimes he talks in riddles just to confuse the heck out of newcomers. When really he is an intelligent,kind, caring, and bubbly adult. Though he has a dark side..he truely is insane..not enough to hurt anyone..well..anyone that isn't powered.but he hides that power. He is referred to the elder of the community.
Looks-LURP
Power- some say he was cursed with this power.. Scroll on down once ya click!
Pets?-Yep his name is Barboo
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend?-open
Friends-open
New or have been here a while?-a long time
Was brought or born here?-is basically born here since he was brought here at age one
Are you apart of the secret group forming?- yes he is the leader
Anything I missed?-idk
Other?-Props to anyone who knows who I baised this off of
Questions?-nur

Last edited by Shadow; September 22nd, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 11:10 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

This sounds so interesting! I HAVE to sign up for this! @Shadow
Name- Emily but everyone calls her Em
Age- 12 years old
Gender- Female
Personality- Em is a very bookworm-ish person, and loves to read. You can usually find her in a library and reading a book. Although she is not the most social person, she likes to hang out with her 1-2 best friends, and do random stuff like play games. She is very logical, but loves to write fictional/fantasy stories. SHe is easily annoyed, and not easily impressed. She has a higher-than-average pain tolerance, and is not afraid to resort to violence to get what she wants, although she doesn't need to often. Sometimes when playing with people, she can get a bit too rough though.
Looks- Em has broad shoulders and is of a very stocky build, but let's just say she isn't the skinniest person in the world. She has short brown hair in a messy bob kind of hairstyle. She has blue/gray eyes and wears glasses, which at the front are the same colour as her hair and the rest is orange.
Power- Shapeshift into any type of animal, and sometimes into person, but requires immense concentration and must have seen the person in real life and from own eyes before.
Pets?- None
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- This girl is independant and will stay that way. She don't care about boys.
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- Been here since she was 2
Was brought of born here?- Brought here
Are you a part of the secret group forming?- Maybe, not decided yet.
Anything I missed?- Nupe
Other- Usually morphs into a polar-bear as she loves the cold and hates Summer. She also loves Winter and snow and ice.
Questions- Nupe

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; September 19th, 2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 05:14 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

@Shadow
Name- Dragonix Fyre
Age- 17 years old
Gender- Female
Personality- She can be caring but can be merciless when need be. Growing up with a rough backstory she guards her heart with a stone shell. She is extremely friendly but can be wary too. She is fierce and awesome with battle tactics. She is also stubborn and is over protective. She is strongly against abuse of animals. What ever you do to an animal she will not hesitate to do you ten times worse. She reads a lot and she hates the color pink with a passion. She is an extreme tomboy and not even Hades himself can get her to wear makeup at all. She has a low self esteem and tends to second guess herself often.
Looks- Her hair is brown and her eyes are and oceanic blue. She is naturally a bronze color, due to having mixed blood, and she also has blue, scaled, useful dragon wings and a 6ft long blue, scaled, mace-like tail
Power- She can fly, courtesy of her draconic attributes
Pets?- Dragon named Fury ()
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- She is open but she still in that 5th grade stage where she thinks they are great best friends and only once in a blue moon will one catch her eye
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- New!
Are you a part of the secret group forming?- Yes!
Anything I missed?- Noperoo
Other- Noperoo
Questions- Noperoo
Old September 20th, 2017, 06:01 AM
An indecisive rat

*Poke* Bring in Oro so Asaki can scream at her

Name- Asaki // Harper // Xenia
Age- 14 // 26 // 6
Gender- Female // Female // Female
Personality- Tbrp'd // Tbrp'd // Tbrp'd
Looks- Beep // Boop // Bump
Power- She can manipulate fire // Boop // Beep
Pets?- None // None // A kitten named Orchid
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Open // Open // None
Friends- Open // Open // Open
New or have been here a while?- Newish // One of the first ones here // Been here
Was brought of born here?- Brought // Brought // Born
Are you apart of the secret group forming?- She'll probably be against it // Yup // Maybe
Anything I missed?- Nup
Other- Cousin to Harper//Cousin to Asaki// Nupe
Questions- Nup

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; September 20th, 2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 07:20 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
This sounds so interesting! I HAVE to sign up for this! @Shadow
Name- Emily but everyone calls her Em
Age- 12 years old
Gender- Female
Personality- Em is a very bookworm-ish person, and loves to read. You can usually find her in a library and reading a book. Although she is not the most social person, she likes to hang out with her 1-2 best friends, and do random stuff like play games. She is very logical, but loves to write fictional/fantasy stories. SHe is easily annoyed, and not easily impressed. She has a higher-than-average pain tolerance, and is not afraid to resort to violence to get what she wants, although she doesn't need to often. Sometimes when playing with people, she can get a bit too rough though.
Looks- Em has broad shoulders and is of a very stocky build, but let's just say she isn't the skinniest person in the world. She has short brown hair in a messy bob kind of hairstyle. She has blue/gray eyes and wears glasses, which at the front are the same colour as her hair and the rest is orange.
Power- Shapeshift into any type of animal, and sometimes into person, but requires immense concentration and must have seen the person in real life and from own eyes before.
Pets?- None
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- This girl is independant and will stay that way. She don't care about boys.
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- Been here since she was 2
Are you a part of the secret group forming?- Maybe, not decided yet.
Anything I missed?- Nupe
Other- Usually morphs into a polar-bear as she loves the cold and hates Summer. She also loves Winter and snow and ice.
Questions- Nupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post
@Shadow
Name- Dragonix Fyre
Age- 17 years old
Gender- Female
Personality- She can be caring but can be merciless when need be. Growing up with a rough backstory she guards her heart with a stone shell. She is extremely friendly but can be wary too. She is fierce and awesome with battle tactics. She is also stubborn and is over protective. She is strongly against abuse of animals. What ever you do to an animal she will not hesitate to do you ten times worse. She reads a lot and she hates the color pink with a passion. She is an extreme tomboy and not even Hades himself can get her to wear makeup at all. She has a low self esteem and tends to second guess herself often.
Looks- Her hair is brown and her eyes are and oceanic blue. She is naturally a bronze color, due to having mixed blood, and she also has blue, scaled, useful dragon wings and a 6ft long blue, scaled, mace-like tail
Power- She can fly, courtesy of her draconic attributes
Pets?- Dragon named Fury ()
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- She is open but she still in that 5th grade stage where she thinks they are great best friends and only once in a blue moon will one catch her eye
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- New!
Are you a part of the secret group forming?- Yes!
Anything I missed?- Noperoo
Other- Noperoo
Questions- Noperoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
*Poke* Bring in Oro so Asaki can scream at her

Name- Asaki // Harper // Xenia
Age- 14 // 18 // 6
Gender- Female // Female // Female
Personality- Tbrp'd // Tbrp'd // Tbrp'd
Looks- Beep // Boop // Bump
Power- She can manipulate fire // Boop // Beep
Pets?- None // None // A kitten named Orchid
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Open // Open // None
Friends- Open // Open // Open
New or have been here a while?- Newish // One of the first ones here // Been here
Was brought of born here?- Brought // Brought // Born
Are you apart of the secret group forming?- She'll probably be against it // Yup // Maybe
Anything I missed?- Nup
Other- Cousin to Harper//Cousin to Asaki// Nupe
Questions- Nup

@Foggy22 accepted! And thank you : D

@Scarwings accepted!!

@Black Cat of corse I will! Also accepted!

Name- Oro Dee
Age-14
Gender-Female
Personality-goofy,hard headed,smart alic,over confident, usually gets lost or gets into trouble,flirty, doesn't like to listen.
Looks-BOOP BOOP #2 BOOP #3
Power-Scroll down when you click on it also I'm adding that she can control fire
Pets?-Moe Olive
Friends-open
Was brought of born here?-Brought here
Are you apart of the secret group forming?-she has no idea of of it but she is afraid to hurt the outsiders (normal humans) so she wouldn't go
Anything I missed?-idkkk
Other-Noah is her older brother
Questions-nur

Name-Noah Dee
Age-20
Gender-Male
Personality-serious,strong,shy,VERY protective, patient, smart.
Looks-Blurp BLURP #2 (just imagine his glasses is on)
Power-Water Manipulation
Pets?-Steel
Friends-not many but open
Was brought of born here?-Brought
Are you apart of the secret group forming?-yes
Anything I missed?-idk
Other-Oro is his younger sister
Questions-nurn

Name-Richard ( Rick for short )
Age-39
Gender-male
Personality-rather..goofy. Is completely random, some say he had gone insane for being here since he was one. Sometimes he talks in riddles just to confuse the heck out of newcomers. When really he is an intelligent,kind, caring, and bubbly adult. Though he has a dark side..he truely is insane..not enough to hurt anyone..well..anyone that isn't powered.but he hides that power. He is referred to the elder of the community.
Looks-LURP
Power- some say he was cursed with this power.. Scroll on down once ya click!
Pets?-Yep his name is Barboo
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend?-open
Friends-open
New or have been here a while?-a long time
Was brought or born here?-is basically born here since he was brought here at age one
Are you apart of the secret group forming?- yes he is the leader
Anything I missed?-idk
Other?-Props to anyone who knows who I baised this off of
Questions?-nur

Last edited by Shadow; September 20th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Blurp
Old September 20th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Name
Ember Flare

Personality
TBRP

Looks
Boop

Power
Pyrokinesis/Fire Mimicry

Pets
Raven

Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Open

Friends
Open

New or have been here a while
New

Was brought or born here
Brought

Are you apart of the secret group forming?
Will become part of it

Anything I missed
Nope

Other:
Nope

Questions
None

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; September 20th, 2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Name- Saur Darastrix
Age- 15 years old
Gender- Male
Personality- TBRP?
Looks- https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a2/e4/c7/a...-manga-boy.jpg
Power- Mind Control, but requires concentration, no interruptions.
Pets?- A Kitsune named Phoenix
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Open
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- Been here for 4.5yrs
Was brought of born here?- brought
Are you apart of the secret group forming?- Yesh
Anything I missed?- nup
Other- hai
Questions- nup

Old September 20th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Name- Saur Darastrix
Age- 15 years old
Gender- Male
Personality- TBRP?
Looks- https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a2/e4/c7/a...-manga-boy.jpg
Power- Mind Control, but requires concentration, no interruptions.
Pets?- A Kitsune named Phoenix
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Open
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- Been here for 4.5yrs
Was brought of born here?- brought
Are you apart of the secret group forming?- Yesh
Anything I missed?- nup
Other- hai
Questions- nup

Accepted!!! And halloz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Name
Ember Flare

Personality
TBRP

Looks
Boop

Power
Pyrokinesis/Fire Mimicry

Pets
Raven

Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Open

Friends
Open

New or have been here a while
New

Was brought or born here
Brought

Are you apart of the secret group forming?
Will become part of it

Anything I missed
Nope

Other:
Nope

Questions
None
Accepted

Last edited by Shadow; September 20th, 2017 at 03:18 PM.
Old September 20th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

WE MAY START NOW

@Black Cat @DragonChaos @Foggy22
@Scarwings @Aleka

Last edited by Shadow; September 20th, 2017 at 03:48 PM.