Mistshine relations finder
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 10:43 PM

Old September 24th, 2017, 06:42 PM
touhou trash

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Girl running with the wolves

@Celestial if i can still be a woof (>.>)

Name - Oort
Gender - Male
Role - Wolf
Age - 10 Years
Appearance - Poof
Sexuality - Bisexual
Other - Anything else?
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!

Last edited by slappedpancake; September 24th, 2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 07:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post
Name
Grandma Delta
Looks
She is short and her back is hunched a bit and she has a face full of wrinkled due to smiling and being in the sun a lot. Her hair is grey and her eyes are a startling blue.
Personality
Think every mischievous Disney/Dreamworks Grandma ever, combine them. Then boost the mischief level by 3000
Role
Grandmother
DID I FORGET ANYTHING?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetsong View Post
@Celestial if i can still be a woof (>.>)

Name - Oort
Gender - Male
Role - Wolf
Age - 10 Years
Appearance - Poof
Sexuality - Bisexual
Other - Anything else?

Accepted !!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 24th, 2017, 08:20 PM
touhou trash

Hey when do we start,,,?))
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!
Old September 24th, 2017, 11:26 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetsong View Post
Hey when do we start,,,?))
[ Now I suppose ]

In the heat of the moment, everything seems so quiet. So peaceful and yet you know your looming over the edge of a dark pool of insanity just waiting for the night to break and release your fears. That's exactly what it was. Wolves peeling in and out of the shadows fading in and out of view like ghosts in the silent forest. They moved without a noise and if you didn't feel the heavy presence you wouldn't have known they were there. Now she stood looking over the smallest hill. A faint smile on her pale lips as wolves waited on their toes. Leaning forward into the thinner tree line. She was positive the shepherds couldn't see her wolves, if they could see them she would know. And here is where she found herself, caught in the rush of things. She was taking risks each time she set foot near a village, certainly one as close to the castle as they were. But she knew they were a threat and she was going to leave a scar to make sure they never forget that. With the flick of her hand she could send a wave of wolves down the hill and into the village to destroy what they could find, to take easy lives. They would pay her back. They would pay her back all the years she cried. Pay back all the names and the witch trials. Soon. Her revenge would be paid in full by the kings blood on her wolves fangs and the screams of terror from everyone around them. Yes, that was when she would finish her curse upon this land. Only than would the wolfs iron jaws loosen it's hold.

@Forgetsong @Aura @Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @Scarwings @Darky @Swiftheart

François Lelord

Old September 24th, 2017, 11:33 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Now I suppose ]

In the heat of the moment, everything seems so quiet. So peaceful and yet you know your looming over the edge of a dark pool of insanity just waiting for the night to break and release your fears. That's exactly what it was. Wolves peeling in and out of the shadows fading in and out of view like ghosts in the silent forest. They moved without a noise and if you didn't feel the heavy presence you wouldn't have known they were there. Now she stood looking over the smallest hill. A faint smile on her pale lips as wolves waited on their toes. Leaning forward into the thinner tree line. She was positive the shepherds couldn't see her wolves, if they could see them she would know. And here is where she found herself, caught in the rush of things. She was taking risks each time she set foot near a village, certainly one as close to the castle as they were. But she knew they were a threat and she was going to leave a scar to make sure they never forget that. With the flick of her hand she could send a wave of wolves down the hill and into the village to destroy what they could find, to take easy lives. They would pay her back. They would pay her back all the years she cried. Pay back all the names and the witch trials. Soon. Her revenge would be paid in full by the kings blood on her wolves fangs and the screams of terror from everyone around them. Yes, that was when she would finish her curse upon this land. Only than would the wolfs iron jaws loosen it's hold.

@Forgetsong @Aura @Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @Scarwings @Darky @Swiftheart
A huge powerful black wolf with blood red eyes appears slowly behind the women he knew as master. He begins to stand by her, his body pressed against hers as he begins to speak in a language only she the wolf witch knows. " are we ready? My lord " He asks in a dark husky voice as two other wolves appear as well. Naruto a small but fast looking sun colored wolf with sky blue eyes begins to sit waiting along with Sakura a powerful black and grey wolf with amber eyes who sat as well awaiting eagerly like each wolf that was hidden among the shadows waiting eagerly for a prefect hunt.
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Now I suppose ]

(What's Grandma supposed to do! Oh well, I'll wolf it)
Grandma Delta sat eating a fruitcake as she watched her powerful granddaughter exact her revenge. The elderly witch could control her own pack of young and boisterous wolves but she lent them to her kin to exact Grandma's revenge as well. She smiled with pride at the girl. She was following her grandma's foot steps.
Old September 25th, 2017, 11:51 AM
I’m full of it

Only than would the wolfs iron jaws loosen it's hold.

François Lelord

Old September 25th, 2017, 01:12 PM
touhou trash

Default yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oort waited silently beside his leader, his tail high in the air with confidence. They would win this battle - that's for sure. With her as their leader, there was never any doubt in the pack. It seemed strange, though. Oort couldn't ever get his mind straight. Something was always telling him what to do - and it wasn't always right - though it told him it was right. He always listened, as well. He thought it would make him... More important in the pack.

[8/25/22]
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:04 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

(School makes people late!)
Star and moon stood beside each other looking at the town. Moon looked at the livestock. She wanted meat as she was sick of grass. Often she caught a rabbit or deer.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old September 25th, 2017, 04:35 PM
touhou trash

@Celestial ya gonna post? lol))

[8/25/22]

Last edited by slappedpancake; September 25th, 2017 at 04:36 PM.