François Lelord

Old September 25th, 2017, 05:17 PM
touhou trash

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Girl running with the wolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Im waiting for some other people to post first c:
oh lol, i was wondering why you were online and not doing anything XD))
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:17 PM
touhou trash

Default rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AAAArrg something neeeeeds to hapennnn))
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:20 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

@Celestial

A man around Felicity's age walked up, his features slightly wolfish. He wore no shirt, and only wore pants by Felicity's insistance- after all, he was used to being a wolf, and not a human. He didn't even understand the strange taboo humans had against being in the nude, but it wasn't his place to judge. Long purple locks flowed down his shoulders in smooth waves, so dark it was almost black; his bright purple eyes were focused on the young woman he not only called Queen, but also called his Love. "Felicity," He spoke softly, bending down slightly and sitting like a dog next to Felicity and looking up at her. "May I personally kill those who had wronged you the most, my Love?"

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:16 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
A huge powerful black wolf with blood red eyes appears slowly behind the women he knew as master. He begins to stand by her, his body pressed against hers as he begins to speak in a language only she the wolf witch knows. " are we ready? My lord " He asks in a dark husky voice as two other wolves appear as well. Naruto a small but fast looking sun colored wolf with sky blue eyes begins to sit waiting along with Sakura a powerful black and grey wolf with amber eyes who sat as well awaiting eagerly like each wolf that was hidden among the shadows waiting eagerly for a prefect hunt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

(What's Grandma supposed to do! Oh well, I'll wolf it)
Grandma Delta sat eating a fruitcake as she watched her powerful granddaughter exact her revenge. The elderly witch could control her own pack of young and boisterous wolves but she lent them to her kin to exact Grandma's revenge as well. She smiled with pride at the girl. She was following her grandma's foot steps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetsong View Post
Oort waited silently beside his leader, his tail high in the air with confidence. They would win this battle - that's for sure. With her as their leader, there was never any doubt in the pack. It seemed strange, though. Oort couldn't ever get his mind straight. Something was always telling him what to do - and it wasn't always right - though it told him it was right. He always listened, as well. He thought it would make him... More important in the pack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
(School makes people late!)
Star and moon stood beside each other looking at the town. Moon looked at the livestock. She wanted meat as she was sick of grass. Often she caught a rabbit or deer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Celestial

A man around Felicity's age walked up, his features slightly wolfish. He wore no shirt, and only wore pants by Felicity's insistance- after all, he was used to being a wolf, and not a human. He didn't even understand the strange taboo humans had against being in the nude, but it wasn't his place to judge. Long purple locks flowed down his shoulders in smooth waves, so dark it was almost black; his bright purple eyes were focused on the young woman he not only called Queen, but also called his Love. "Felicity," He spoke softly, bending down slightly and sitting like a dog next to Felicity and looking up at her. "May I personally kill those who had wronged you the most, my Love?"

She stood there at the break of silence, she didn't speak back to sasuke rather stared at the village where oeaceful people moved about. Perhaps they needed a refresher, a momentary kanji that ends in devastation to remember what they had done to her. This was the village of her parents. The village of the Knights who held her trials. The village of the sire that dragged her on rope out here to be killed. He showed little mercy by not ending her life. So in return she needed his miserable one. A hollowed escape. Though she had showed mercy once never again would she do such a thing. She would leave them suffering a long death. Starvation. Wounds. Despair. There was no good left in her, not an ounce left. Her story wouldn't change because she was made the bad guy, and since than she had followed that path. She looked down towards her side, wolves and a man. She blinked and tunred back to watch the village. She flinched when noctis spoke of those who had wronged her. She jerked her head back to look at him, "that is not why we are here today. We are here to destroy the harvest, kill the livestock and leave the village crawling" she whispered. Her eyes training on a windmill which was surrounded by sheep and a pair of ox. She watched for a moment than smiled a small smile, "those who have wronged me will be dealt by me. The king and queen are yours once we've offed the Knights. But know that this is not a mission to kill humans... Only beasts" she said calmly. Than with a single movement she pointed towards the village and clicked her tongue agasint the roof of her mouth. A howl broke into the knight as a massive wolf by the name of crow broke from the shadows leading the pack ahead with vicious barks. The sheep scattered but crow veered away after the ox which screeched in horror, the ropes around their necks trapping them. It took few minutes but both ox where down. The sheep remained as the pack attacked, crow lead a small group deeper into the village howling like maniacs. She could hear the screams of children and the screams of the horses and foals. The aggravated farmers call and the sheep adds running. Not even the dogs where left living. All animals where being killed. Felicity smirked and than walked out Amoung the carcasses of sheep she had seen earlier. Than she walked to the harvest field of wheat. B,ew on her hand and than into the field and a single spark hit the ground setting the harvest a blaze. Turning again she slunk intot he shadows allowing her wolves to finish off the villages food sources and spread the fire.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 25th, 2017, 07:22 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

She stood there at the break of silence, she didn't speak back to sasuke rather stared at the village where oeaceful people moved about. Perhaps they needed a refresher, a momentary kanji that ends in devastation to remember what they had done to her. This was the village of her parents. The village of the Knights who held her trials. The village of the sire that dragged her on rope out here to be killed. He showed little mercy by not ending her life. So in return she needed his miserable one. A hollowed escape. Though she had showed mercy once never again would she do such a thing. She would leave them suffering a long death. Starvation. Wounds. Despair. There was no good left in her, not an ounce left. Her story wouldn't change because she was made the bad guy, and since than she had followed that path. She looked down towards her side, wolves and a man. She blinked and tunred back to watch the village. She flinched when noctis spoke of those who had wronged her. She jerked her head back to look at him, "that is not why we are here today. We are here to destroy the harvest, kill the livestock and leave the village crawling" she whispered. Her eyes training on a windmill which was surrounded by sheep and a pair of ox. She watched for a moment than smiled a small smile, "those who have wronged me will be dealt by me. The king and queen are yours once we've offed the Knights. But know that this is not a mission to kill humans... Only beasts" she said calmly. Than with a single movement she pointed towards the village and clicked her tongue agasint the roof of her mouth. A howl broke into the knight as a massive wolf by the name of crow broke from the shadows leading the pack ahead with vicious barks. The sheep scattered but crow veered away after the ox which screeched in horror, the ropes around their necks trapping them. It took few minutes but both ox where down. The sheep remained as the pack attacked, crow lead a small group deeper into the village howling like maniacs. She could hear the screams of children and the screams of the horses and foals. The aggravated farmers call and the sheep adds running. Not even the dogs where left living. All animals where being killed. Felicity smirked and than walked out Amoung the carcasses of sheep she had seen earlier. Than she walked to the harvest field of wheat. B,ew on her hand and than into the field and a single spark hit the ground setting the harvest a blaze. Turning again she slunk intot he shadows allowing her wolves to finish off the villages food sources and spread the fire.
Noctis followed after the woman he loved into the shadows, shifting into a wolf in order to walk more comfortably alongside her. He gently nuzzled her leg in comfort, trying to ease her aggravation and calm her down a little.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:39 PM
touhou trash

Default a-durrrrrrr

Oort followed Crow, a malicious grin plastered across his muzzle. He leaped up and landed upon a sheep, digging his fangs into it's meaty flesh, jerking his head up to have a quick, but delicious meal. The sheep collapsed, blood pooling around it. Oort jerked his head around wildly, looking around for more prey. He spotted the orange blaze and stared at it for a moment. He shook his head, continuing his rampage.

[8/25/22]
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:

Delta hobbled along side her granddaughter and smiled a toothless smile. "Well, done Felicity." She looked hungrily at the last bit of fruitcake in her hand and shoved it in her mouth. Her dark, tanned skin form working outside during the summer months made her almost invisible in the shadows. Her intelligent blue eyes showed delight at the sensational taste of her prized fruitcake.
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:16 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

Name: Her real name is Anemone however if only you are your close friend will she let you call her that. If not... she'll be quite angry, she goes by Ella.

Personitally: Ella is quite a annoying trickster, and is very flirty. Most of the people say she was born to be some who tricks, she doesn't act like a wolf even if she is one. She is very strange, in fact she enjoys to see people question her to prove them wrong. She is kind to those who respect nature and has a extreme dislike to humans for they have destroyed a lot of what she loved, she isn't merciless. Ella tests her luck, and if you are a kind soul in return she will grant you your life. It's quite rare to see her beaten after all she is a powerful wolf, and she is a sore loser. Yet she doesn't cheat, even if it's life or death mater. If you are a animal you get a pass, she will be their to help. She is very naïve actually. Ella is studdborn and determine to make everything go right.

Role: Wolf

Appearance: Ella is a beautiful stunning white wolf with a lean frame, she isn't strong however matches it with speed and wisdom. She has one green eye and the other blue, their is a long scar on her left foreleg. She actually has quite the naïve look. Ella has one ear that flops down, it annoys her greatly.

Plot Ideas?: Not much, however I thought it be someone cool for Ella and Felicity to be enemies but friends at the same time. Since they both share the same dislike but Ella will try to make her a bit merciful and not kill as much. Felicity could be annoyed by what she believes and her tricks

Other: Ella took a human's name because of a kind child she met when she was pup who saved her life, and she actually will sometimes starve herself random.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old September 25th, 2017, 09:40 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Name: Her real name is Anemone however if only you are your close friend will she let you call her that. If not... she'll be quite angry, she goes by Ella.

Personitally: Ella is quite a annoying trickster, and is very flirty. Most of the people say she was born to be some who tricks, she doesn't act like a wolf even if she is one. She is very strange, in fact she enjoys to see people question her to prove them wrong. She is kind to those who respect nature and has a extreme dislike to humans for they have destroyed a lot of what she loved, she isn't merciless. Ella tests her luck, and if you are a kind soul in return she will grant you your life. It's quite rare to see her beaten after all she is a powerful wolf, and she is a sore loser. Yet she doesn't cheat, even if it's life or death mater. If you are a animal you get a pass, she will be their to help. She is very naïve actually. Ella is studdborn and determine to make everything go right.

Role: Wolf

Appearance: Ella is a beautiful stunning white wolf with a lean frame, she isn't strong however matches it with speed and wisdom. She has one green eye and the other blue, their is a long scar on her left foreleg. She actually has quite the naïve look. Ella has one ear that flops down, it annoys her greatly.

Plot Ideas?: Not much, however I thought it be someone cool for Ella and Felicity to be enemies but friends at the same time. Since they both share the same dislike but Ella will try to make her a bit merciful and not kill as much. Felicity could be annoyed by what she believes and her tricks

Other: Ella took a human's name because of a kind child she met when she was pup who saved her life, and she actually will sometimes starve herself random.
Accepted

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord