Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:35 AM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:35 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 11:34 AM
Family Gathering
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:30 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:04 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Aika was sitting alone as usual she held her cross necklace and read her book she had her ear buds on full blast she was reading poetry . Her song came on and she nodded her head to the beat
" sick of all these people talking sick of all this noise tired of these cameras flashing sick of being poised " she sang and flipped a book page she smiled wide and fixed her cap a little bit
_________
Marcie was in her room as she was watching YouTube top 10. She was scaring herself already from the creepiness
" I'm I need cuteness now " she said to herself and turned on her tv but it showed American horror story instead and she shrugged
" eh better than nothing " she said and 20 minutes passed she screamed and hid under her bed
@Darky
blackhood had passed out as well as she was beside Marcie. She had a wolf tail and ears.
----
Ronnie walked around as she saw the girl. She saw someone about to throw a trashcab at her.
"You might want to move" Ronnie said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:09 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
blackhood had passed out as well as she was beside Marcie. She had a wolf tail and ears.
----
Ronnie walked around as she saw the girl. She saw someone about to throw a trashcab at her.
"You might want to move" Ronnie said.
Aika looked up from her book and she raised her eyebrow at Ronnie she then saw the person and she teleported away then she was behind the person and grabbed them she teleported them to the rooftop
" you where saying? " she asked and fixed her jacket she grabbed her book and trudged to another bench
The rabbit finally brought herself together and her rabbit ears twitched she noticed blackhood was passed out she was scared of the wolf but something told her it was alright . Marcie yawned as she got back up on the bed she saw the insane asylum season on and her favorite actress was in it and she was wide eyed " YAAY! " she said

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:12 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Aika looked up from her book and she raised her eyebrow at Ronnie she then saw the person and she teleported away then she was behind the person and grabbed them she teleported them to the rooftop
" you where saying? " she asked and fixed her jacket she grabbed her book and trudged to another bench
The rabbit finally brought herself together and her rabbit ears twitched she noticed blackhood was passed out she was scared of the wolf but something told her it was alright . Marcie yawned as she got back up on the bed she saw the insane asylum season on and her favorite actress was in it and she was wide eyed " YAAY! " she said
Blackhood looked at her girlfriend.
---
"Not t-" Ronnie said as the boy threw the trashcan at ailka. "There" Ronnie said.

Gone

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:16 AM

Quote:

Blackhood looked at her girlfriend.
---
"Not t-" Ronnie said as the boy threw the trashcan at ailka. "There" Ronnie said.
" what? " Marcie asked as she tilted her head her left ears was bent her nose twitched cutely and her tail flicked. She didn't know what blackhood was looking at or why

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:20 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
" what? " Marcie asked as she tilted her head her left ears was bent her nose twitched cutely and her tail flicked. She didn't know what blackhood was looking at or why
The bully had stopped the Rocks as he had threw them back. Ronnie grabbed the girl as she dodged the rocks.
-----
"Your so much cuter" blackhood said hugging Marcie.

Gone

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:28 AM

Quote:

The bully had stopped the Rocks as he had threw them back. Ronnie grabbed the girl as she dodged the rocks.
-----
"Your so much cuter" blackhood said hugging Marcie.
The rabbit blushed she liked blackhood but was still nervous around her , she laughed nervously trying to take her mind off of the awkwardness
"Please no I'm not " she said and booped blackhood she hopped off the bed and looked outside her ears twitched as she smelled something odd she decided to get her mind off of it and head out of the room
" I'm gonna be outside! " she said
" how dare you! Don t touch me " she said an growled at the bully why was she always a target? Oh yeah cause she is a freak . She teleported to a trash can and teleported to the bully and put it on him
" what you gotta say about that ? " she said and kicked the bully where the sun don't shine
" filthy person " she said and glared at Ronnie and walked off not before grabbing her book

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:31 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
The rabbit blushed she liked blackhood but was still nervous around her , she laughed nervously trying to take her mind off of the awkwardness
"Please no I'm not " she said and booped blackhood she hopped off the bed and looked outside her ears twitched as she smelled something odd she decided to get her mind off of it and head out of the room
" I'm gonna be outside! " she said
" how dare you! Don t touch me " she said an growled at the bully why was she always a target? Oh yeah cause she is a freak . She teleported to a trash can and teleported to the bully and put it on him
" what you gotta say about that ? " she said and kicked the bully where the sun don't shine
" filthy person " she said and glared at Ronnie and walked off not before grabbing her book
"I'm trying to protect you, okay I can see what's going to happen next also don't step forward, the bully put firecrackers. The bully not human he just a jerk" Ronnie said as she caught the bully rock and crushed it.(basically to defeat her is A. go invisible and attack or b. don't think)
-----
"Okay... but make sure you come back, I been waiting to watch my movies with you" blackhood said.

Gone

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:38 AM

Quote:

"I'm trying to protect you, okay I can see what's going to happen next also don't step forward, the bully put firecrackers. The bully not human he just a jerk" Ronnie said as she caught the bully rock and crushed it.(basically to defeat her is A. go invisible and attack or b. don't think)
-----
"Okay... but make sure you come back, I been waiting to watch my movies with you" blackhood said.
Aika didn't listen she never trusted any one for her age especially . She whent to the side as she didn't want to be attacked by firecrackers . She turned her volume up to 20 since she liked her music loud a lot , she didn't need any one really . She was used to be by herself and now some one is finally helping her? Pfft when penguins fly , she always thought it was to good to be true any ways she was alone and always will be alone
' Why is she helping me?! I'm a freak for peet sake ' she thought
Marcie was outside as she breathed fresh air a group of bullies walked up toward her and laughed ' oh great not again! ' she thought she tried to run but one of them grabbed her by the ears roughly and it made her scream in pain and she covered her mouth

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:41 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Aika didn't listen she never trusted any one for her age especially . She whent to the side as she didn't want to be attacked by firecrackers . She turned her volume up to 20 since she liked her music loud a lot , she didn't need any one really . She was used to be by herself and now some one is finally helping her? Pfft when penguins fly , she always thought it was to good to be true any ways she was alone and always will be alone
' Why is she helping me?! I'm a freak for peet sake ' she thought
Marcie was outside as she breathed fresh air a group of bullies walked up toward her and laughed ' oh great not again! ' she thought she tried to run but one of them grabbed her by the ears roughly and it made her scream in pain and she covered her mouth
Ronnie saw what would happen to the right in two minutes. An attacker. Ronnie raced to the girl as her tattoo glowed a bit. She checked her watch. 1 minute and 59 seconds till.
-----
Blackhood had teleported behind the bully's but she was a shadow like wolf.
"Leave her alone" she growled darkly her eyes glowed white like stars.

Gone

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Ronnie saw what would happen to the right in two minutes. An attacker. Ronnie raced to the girl as her tattoo glowed a bit. She checked her watch. 1 minute and 59 seconds till.
-----
Blackhood had teleported behind the bully's but she was a shadow like wolf.
"Leave her alone" she growled darkly her eyes glowed white like stars.
Aika sighed she turned around and tilted her head she put her arms on her hips with a raised eyebrow
" so you think something is gonna happen to me again ? Oh look at me I'm super smart girl who can see the future oh wow look at me I'm gonna be a hero and save the damsel in distress! " she said in a high pitched voice she hates people like this couldn't she just be left alone the whole time? She growled and stomped her foot on the ground she had to say something to get her anger out
" what!! I can take care of myself!! I'm not a pathetic child who can't do anything " she growled
The bully threw Marcie at a wall and laughed they where afraid as three of them grabbed the rabbit and started punching her stomach hard. Marcie kicked the a bully as she used her legs to push him back but they kept punching her
" what ye gonna do? " the leader asked