Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by the kitty
Today 09:27 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:24 PM
Forget-me-not [Love...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:15 PM
Sunset Grove
by Lillith
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:12 PM

Old October 15th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Teddy's residence(Always Open)

Teddy moved through his two-leg garden with a flicker of his ears as he moved along. The tom was always wary of how many cats came by, but never how many who talked to him. Teddy flickered his tail, wondering if anyone would ever come by. He wasn't very much expecting it, but whatever he does probably won't kill him. Teddy jumped on top of the fence, peering over the other side at the rest of the two-leg place. "I wonder what it's like to be a wild cat? Is it a better life than this? Would it be worth it? Teddy asked himself. He shook the thought away, not wanting to get too much into it.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 15th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Default Re: Teddy's residence(Always Open)

Bump

Old October 16th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Bump

Old October 16th, 2017, 04:06 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Hazel was wandering around the two-legs place, daydreaming, jumping on fences here and there, sneaking into other kittypets' gardens to greet them, or try some of the food their two-legs would give them, only to boast about her own two-legs if she judged the food to be inferior.
Today, the young she-cat had strayed away farther from her home than usual. If you asked her, she'd say she was just feeling up for an adventure, but the truth is her two-legs had come back home with a little one not long ago, and her once comfortable life had lost some of its appeal, and she couldn't stand spending one more disturbed nap in her own garden.
Trotting along the edge of the fences of some gardens she had never visited yet, she came to a stop as she heard a sound and saw a tom sitting on one of the fences, looking off in the distance, somewhat longingly, before he shook his head.
The tom's strange behavior had her interest piqued, though she debated wether or not talking to him would be a waste of her time.
She shrugged after coming to the conclusion that she had nothing better to do, and slowly approached the fence the tom was positioned on, and greeted him with a hearty "Hi there !"

(I wont be able to reply in nearly 24 hours, but I leave it here anyways ^^"(here's her bio : https://charahub.com/character/1173206/Hazel ) )
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:16 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Hazel was wandering around the two-legs place, daydreaming, jumping on fences here and there, sneaking into other kittypets' gardens to greet them, or try some of the food their two-legs would give them, only to boast about her own two-legs if she judged the food to be inferior.
Today, the young she-cat had strayed away farther from her home than usual. If you asked her, she'd say she was just feeling up for an adventure, but the truth is her two-legs had come back home with a little one not long ago, and her once comfortable life had lost some of its appeal, and she couldn't stand spending one more disturbed nap in her own garden.
Trotting along the edge of the fences of some gardens she had never visited yet, she came to a stop as she heard a sound and saw a tom sitting on one of the fences, looking off in the distance, somewhat longingly, before he shook his head.
The tom's strange behavior had her interest piqued, though she debated wether or not talking to him would be a waste of her time.
She shrugged after coming to the conclusion that she had nothing better to do, and slowly approached the fence the tom was positioned on, and greeted him with a hearty "Hi there !"

(I wont be able to reply in nearly 24 hours, but I leave it here anyways ^^"(here's her bio : https://charahub.com/character/1173206/Hazel ) )
Teddy looked over as the cat jumped into his garden. His fur began to stick up a bit. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" asked the Tom, making his fur lie flat. Teddy was just a bit surprised at the cat. Nobody ever got into his yard. Nobody ever tried and now she was her saying hello to him. "You surprised me. Sorry if I frightened you," meowed Teddy "I'm Teddy by the way." I really didn't expect another cat to come in my yard and greet me so kindly. Well I have always been jumpy for some reason. Maybe my traits. Yeah that's it.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 12:18 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Teddy looked over as the cat jumped into his garden. His fur began to stick up a bit. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" asked the Tom, making his fur lie flat. Teddy was just a bit surprised at the cat. Nobody ever got into his yard. Nobody ever tried and now she was her saying hello to him. "You surprised me. Sorry if I frightened you," meowed Teddy "I'm Teddy by the way." I really didn't expect another cat to come in my yard and greet me so kindly. Well I have always been jumpy for some reason. Maybe my traits. Yeah that's it.
At first, the young she-cat took a step-back when the tom saw her, his fur sticking up in a somewhat intimidating manner.
But after a moment Hazel collected herself and chuckled at the other cat's reaction. She wouldn't ever get tired of sneaking up on strangers. They always reacted differently. It was priceless.
She let him apologize, shaking her head a bit. “No problem, I'm the one who should be sorry. Plus, you offered me quite the show !” She repressed another chuckle. “I'm Hazel, I like sneaking up on others and go wherever I please. I live a good bunch of gardens away from here, by the way.” She pointed to a seemingly random direction with her tail. “So, how's life around these parts ? You seem like you haven't seen a cat in a while, if ever, so I get there's not many felines around here ? Or are you just one big lonely tom ?” She asked, a bit teasingly.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
At first, the young she-cat took a step-back when the tom saw her, his fur sticking up in a somewhat intimidating manner.
But after a moment Hazel collected herself and chuckled at the other cat's reaction. She wouldn't ever get tired of sneaking up on strangers. They always reacted differently. It was priceless.
She let him apologize, shaking her head a bit. “No problem, I'm the one who should be sorry. Plus, you offered me quite the show !” She repressed another chuckle. “I'm Hazel, I like sneaking up on others and go wherever I please. I live a good bunch of gardens away from here, by the way.” She pointed to a seemingly random direction with her tail. “So, how's life around these parts ? You seem like you haven't seen a cat in a while, if ever, so I get there's not many felines around here ? Or are you just one big lonely tom ?” She asked, a bit teasingly.
Teddy let out a small chuckle as she did. "No I Don't ever get visitors, but the only cat I really know around here is my owners new kitten. That little annoying kid is too much for me to handle. I Don't think I can stay here for very long. He gets all the attention and I Don't even get a hello or a pat on the head. So I'm guessing you get all different kinds of cats." replied Teddy. The kittypet Tom looked at her See if what she would think of him leaving his home.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Teddy let out a small chuckle as she did. "No I Don't ever get visitors, but the only cat I really know around here is my owners new kitten. That little annoying kid is too much for me to handle. I Don't think I can stay here for very long. He gets all the attention and I Don't even get a hello or a pat on the head. So I'm guessing you get all different kinds of cats." replied Teddy. The kittypet Tom looked at her See if what she would think of him leaving his home.
An orange tabby she-cat jumped onto the fence next to Hazel, "Hello... I think I'm lost. I'm so far away from home and I don't recognize anything and... um, I'm Blossom. Can you tell me where we are?"

Last edited by Liekki; October 22nd, 2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:47 PM
Angelique's Brother!

@Ashpetal
@PeaFlower

Teddy looked at Blossom as she came into his two-leg garden. "Where did you come from?" asked Teddy, wanting to know so that he could help her find her way. "This is my two-leg home." replied Teddy.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:00 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

@SparkleDemon
@PeaFlower
"Well, I came from my two-leg home, but now I don't know where I am..."She said sorrowfully. She thought she had made sure to turn left at the second street, but now she was unsure. "I knew I shouldn't have turned right there!" Blossom muttered to herself. "I'm new to this area, my home is somewhere around here, but I don't know where that somewhere is"