Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM

Old October 30th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Teddy's residence(Always Open)

Miles nodded, before starring at Teddy. "Please!" cried the kit. Teddy shook his head. "I said no. Now go back inside before I make you." growled Teddy. Miles head and tail went down as he slowly walked towards his two-leg home. Teddy let out a snort as the kit finally listened to him. "Sorry about that.
He needs to learn."
meowed Teddy after he shook his head away from the kitten.
@Ashpetal
@PeaFlower

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:07 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Hazel watched as Blossom's face showed a trace of an emotion she had only ever seen on one of her friends whenever Hazel asked her about her past. It made her slightly unnerved, but her trail of thoughts was quickly interrupted when she witnessed the exchange between Teddy and the kit.
She couldn't help herself from wincing when she saw his reaction to being denied an adventure, seeing her own eyes in the young tom's own. But that didn't matter. She was able to go wherever she wanted to go now. She made sure to manage a somewhat neutral face when Teddy turned around.
"Sorry about that. He needs to learn."
Hazel simply nodded, before meowing. "Yeah, he'll be better off that way. Though I don't think he'll understand right away why he is being cast aside ... I only recently learned why my elder friends kept me from going away from our neighbourhood." She paused, reminiscing her first time in the unknown." He'll come around, eventually. But for now, we have some stuff to do. Come on, let's not waste much more time." She meowed again, making her way near the fence, though keeping an eye on the other two cats, not sure if they would follow her right away.

@Ashpetal @SparkleDemon

Last edited by PeaFlower; October 30th, 2017 at 05:09 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Blossom quickly got up and followed Hazel, hoping the kit would understand. Her fur was still on edge as she tried to remember the details of her past. All she could glean from this was a fuzzy black kitten telling her not to be long, then the woods, the shelters, then all of the owners. Blossom didn't like twolegs, they were unpredictable. One minute giving you food, the next throwing you out the door. The shelters are often gross and the cats mistreated. She had thought once or twice about becoming a loner, as she sometimes saw them on the streets. Or even joining a clan. But she thought of her soft personality and knew she probably wouldn't survive. She was doing all she could to toughen herself up, but if she needed help finding her way back home... she knew she wasn't even close to being ready.
(OOC: What were you guys planning for your characters later? Blossom might join them. It depends.) @PeaFlower @SparkleDemon

Last edited by Liekki; October 30th, 2017 at 05:16 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Teddy nodded and jumped on top of the fence. His face looked back towards the two-leg den as if he would never come back. He probably wouldn't, but still. The Tom jumped off on the other side. Teddy looked back at the fence to see if his friends would jump over to join him. I hope I'll come back for you Miles. I would love for you to come with me, but not quiet yet. Wait till your older and we'll travel together. Just you wait and see.
@Ashpetal@PeaFlower;

Old October 30th, 2017, 05:31 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashpetal View Post
(OOC: What were you guys planning for your characters later? Blossom might join them. It depends.) @PeaFlower @SparkleDemon
(Not rping anything yet because I have zero idea what to write at the moment, and I don't want to write dumb things.

Well, I haven't done a planned future for Hazel, it's more of a "what-if". I plan to either make her a full-time kittypet or a part-time loner.

Though ... she does have a mini-plot where she heard stories from an old cat -a friend of hers- telling her about a loner named Sparrow who roams the outskirts, the two-leg place, and sometimes even the forest, where groups of cats live together in the wild. And she doesn't really believe the tales to be true, though she wished they were true. They are what fueled her need for the unknown.
Anyways, at one point she will meet Sparrow (no idea when or how), and learn that one of her kittypet friends had had kits with a Windclan cat once, but had to abandon them as she was told not to go join the clan by her closest friends ... then Hazel will convince Sparrow to take her there ... etc ... I haven't thought up the rest, I might need to post the plot + character finder on the forums one day.
)

Old October 30th, 2017, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
(Not rping anything yet because I have zero idea what to write at the moment, and I don't want to write dumb things.

Well, I haven't done a planned future for Hazel, it's more of a "what-if". I plan to either make her a full-time kittypet or a part-time loner.

Though ... she does have a mini-plot where she heard stories from an old cat -a friend of hers- telling her about a loner named Sparrow who roams the outskirts, the two-leg place, and sometimes even the forest, where groups of cats live together in the wild. And she doesn't really believe the tales to be true, though she wished they were true. They are what fueled her need for the unknown.
Anyways, at one point she will meet Sparrow (no idea when or how), and learn that one of her kittypet friends had had kits with a Windclan cat once, but had to abandon them as she was told not to go join the clan by her closest friends ... then Hazel will convince Sparrow to take her there ... etc ... I haven't thought up the rest, I might need to post the plot + character finder on the forums one day.
)

(Okay, because I was thinking about making her a loner, or making her reunite with her sister and join Windclan... I don't even know)
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:38 PM
It's a double rainbow

@SparkleDemon
@Ashpetal

Oh wait, you posted, nevermind.

Once she was sure the other two were following her, Hazel tried to jump the fence. She failed miserably on her first try, but managed to get it right after.
Licking her fur to regain composure, she took in the scents around her and felt the breeze on her pelt.
"Alright, we'll go over there. That's where your scent seems to be the strongest, Blossom, and that's also going to a part I've never seen before, so it would be the best trail to follow." She meowed, pointing to the left part of an intersection with her tail. "Unless you'd want to try another way, of course." She meowed, turning to Blossom.

Last edited by PeaFlower; October 30th, 2017 at 05:40 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:41 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashpetal View Post
(Okay, because I was thinking about making her a loner, or making her reunite with her sister and join Windclan... I don't even know)
Just go with the flow, or choose what you'd like best.

(I made a rp reply btw, but my mentions got ... yeah ...)

Old November 1st, 2017, 02:18 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Teddy looked at both the she-cats. "I don't really care where we go as long as we go a safe way. Miles would kill me if I came home injured." meowed Teddy. The tom waited for a reply before he chose to walk away. The last thing he needed was to lose his friends.
@PumpkinSeed @Mad-Hatter

Last edited by Barnabas; November 1st, 2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old November 1st, 2017, 03:38 PM

"Okay," Blossom mewled doubtfully. As long as no one got hurt because of her, she would be okay.
@Ennard @PumpkinSeed