Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by occultation
Today 11:13 PM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:11 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by dino.
Today 10:41 PM
Sagekit finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:25 PM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 10:24 PM

Old October 16th, 2017, 03:19 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Hamilton Family Finder

Do not quote this post, or else your application will be ignored.

Hello!
You may have seen my Hamilton x Tide Kit finder. If so, then you already know who Hamilton is.

Hamilton was born into a family of breeder cats. He is a purebred, fourth generation Savannah Cat; a wild cat breed, crossing an African Serval with a domestic american housecat. Unlike the Bengal Cat, the Savannah Cat is a thin, lithe, graceful looking cat with a much thinner coat. To his mother, he was nothing more than a number; 'Four'. He was the forth kitten in her third litter, and the only attention he got from her was being fed and cared for in the first few weeks of his life, and getting in trouble for wandering too far from the nest.

Hamilton was adopted by a rich twoleg family that lives in a rich neighborhood near a forest. Not content with his pampered life, Hamilton left his home in pursuit of living like his ancestors, inspired by a passing rogue who decided to answer some of his questions. Abandoning everything, including friends, his siblings that were adopted alongside him, and his soft life, Hamilton set out to find a new home for himself.

Twelve months passed by and Hamilton found himself an adult male tom; eighteen moons old and continuing to grow. While he does miss the company of other cats, Hamilton continues to live life the way he liked it. Whenever catching the scent of a cat, Hamilton always tried to make conversation. However, nobody interested Hamilton enough to convince him to leave his home and join them. This changed after he met Tide, a beautiful young molly whom he fell in love with.

There are a few requirements regarding Hamilton's family. His mother must be a kittypet, as well as his father. He has four different generations of siblings; the eldest group are forty-two moons old; the next group are thirty moons; his generation are eighteen moons old; and the final generation are currently six moons old.

Each litter has about 2 to 4 kittens. All the litters have the same father.

Not all the kids have to be kittypets like their parents; some of Hamilton's siblings can be clan members, others can be rogues/loners.

|| Needed || Wanted || Appreciated ||

Mother {Kittypet} : Lyra @mompaws
Father {Kittypet} : James @Fern
Sibling Group 1 :
Sibling Group 2 :
Sibling Group 3 : Laurens @.:Blue Wishes:. || Ender @Sasukewolf (madness) || Angelica @Celestial (assuming that you like this name)
Sibling Group 4 : Lafayette @Queenie
Aunts :
Uncles :
Grandmothers (2) :
Grandfathers (2) :

|| Forms ||

- Without Link -
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
RP Sample:
Other:

- With Link -
Name & Link:
Role Wanted:
RP Sample:
Other:

Last edited by rubinaito; November 19th, 2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Hamilton Family Finder

Last edited by rubinaito; October 16th, 2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:00 PM
The Madness King

Want me to be a rouge sibling or something else :3)
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Want me to be a rouge sibling or something else :3)
Ah, please! Preferably in Hamilton's age group.
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:12 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Laurens (( Because...Hamilton ))

Looks: Broop

Personality: Laurens is one that always tries to have a good time, no matter what the circumstance. He also is very close to those who he cares about, and would go the ends of the Earth for them. He would even kill! However, he wouldn't go to that unless he really needed to. None the less, that doesn't mean he would regret it, if he believed he had done the right thing, then he wouldn't care. He could be viewed as cold at times, but deeper down, he has a huge heart, and is willing to do anything for those he loves.

Role Wanted: 3rd Generation Sibling

RP Sample: You know how I roleplay

Rees giggled again, before nodding, maneuvering himself so that he was sitting on the windowsill, he leaned forwards slightly. "You do too," he confessed, smiling, his eyes glinting with a bit of amusement, sticking his hand out, he introduced himself. "I'm Rees, your new neighbor, friend, possible love interest, comrade, pal," the boy hoped that the other teen would take it. Lord knew if he would, but still, it would be nice. Maybe he would actually find a reason to push away his mental illnesses with this other teen, as the thought of dating him did cross the Homosexual's mind. He glanced at the cat as it moved out of the way and wandered somewhere else. As the cat vanished, he looked back at the other teen, smiling still, and there was no hint of awkwardness in it, though he did feel slightly awkward on the inside.

Other:Nothing c:
@Rubinaito

Last edited by :blue:; October 16th, 2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ah, please! Preferably in Hamilton's age group.
Sure thing!)
Ender
18 moons
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...mare-709918296
Cold hearted, doesn’t really care about anyone other than himself however he makes a expectation for his kin. Often to himself he tends to help out his kin whenever he can by hunting and doing the big strong cat stuff since does have fighting along with killing experience. He rarely purrs and has a secret only his kin know. He’s gay and very shy around other new toms his coldness is actually shyness and he blushes easily when any tom flirts with him despite being so cool looking he’s just really shy.
Sibling group 3?
Want me to put one?

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; October 17th, 2017 at 09:05 AM.
Old October 17th, 2017, 08:59 AM

Old October 17th, 2017, 09:04 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Name; I doing even know
Looks:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
RP Sample:
Other: @Rubinaito quick question, what are some mane ideas you could throw at me

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 17th, 2017, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Name; I doing even know
Looks:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
RP Sample:
Other: @Rubinaito quick question, what are some mane ideas you could throw at me
Mmmmmmmm

Angelica
Eliza
Peggy
Maria
Theodosia
I can't think of any others
This is a form for Hamilton's sister, correct? If it's in the third litter, the age would be eighteen moons.
Old October 18th, 2017, 08:33 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Name: James
Looks: He is a purebred Savannah cat, with a sleek coat. He has the classic light tan coloring with darker spots. He has yellow-green eyes. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...hv0cnZjff_i4tQ
Personality: Protective, Caring, Judgemental, Blunt, Helpful, Proud, Egotistical, Loving
He has always been protective of those he loves, wanting them to have the best life they can. He is caring of others and loves his kin a lot. He is kind of judgemental to others when he doesn't agree with them, or if they have differing views from him. He can be pretty blunt, telling you things how they are and not really hiding anything. He likes helping others, it is his way of giving his knowledge to others and a way he can show of at times. At others, he just really wants to lend a paw to help. He is a very proud cat, bred to be shown off to Twolegs. He has a large ego because of this and can be quite arrogant at times. He is a typical kittypet, living a luxurious life with his Housefolk and doing whatever he wants.
Role Wanted: Father
RP Sample:

Patchkit let out a squeak as he landed on the ground outside of the nest he shared with his siblings and mother. He looked around, making sure none of them heard that so they wouldn't tease them. The tom sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws. I wonder where Birchfur is...it doesn't matter though, I at least am in the nursery. I'm safe, and I see some of my siblings. He rolled his eyes, thinking about how annoying his sisters could be.

She growled slightly, staring at the Shadowclan tom. She paused a moment before following him. She had only just met the tom, and since he was from a different clan, she didn't expect him to act too friendly. Padding alongside the tom, she pricked her ears as she heard him speak. Chestnutsong replied slightly offended, "No, we squirrelbrains are not in any real conflict with the Windclan rabbit-brains. Just a small dispute." The pretty brown female flicked her blue gaze to the tom, staring at his eyes for a second before looking away. As she padded further away from her home territory, she felt a bit more trust for the tom she was following. If what he had said was true, he would probably know the territory a bit. Not to mention knowing if a Riverclan cat was coming close by. She narrowed her pretty eyes for a moment, glaring at the tom. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. There isn't much I can do about it seeing I am in an unfamiliar territory." She said, flicking an ear. She was very athletic herself, but her fur was rather short. Any harmful blows coming her way would hurt her if she couldn't move out of the way. Continuing she mewed, "I'll see just how great you are by the end of the day. I am sure about that." Her trust was growing, but she was a bit irritated with the tom. But she supposed that is how she was as well, she was known to be quite sassy herself. As they padded closer to the river, she flicked her tail. The young warrior loved to flirt with toms, for their reactions, and for some other things too. She shook her fur slightly, perhaps seeming nervous. For now, she would just see what the tom wanted to do with their new sort of 'friendship.' Chestnutsong smiled, placing her slim paws into the cool water. She noticed the tom look to her as he asked another question. "Yes, I can swim. Not that great, but I know enough." She said, laughing slightly at the toms words. How would he know if she needed help or not? Sure she knew how to swim, but she would never tell where she learned. Fishing, well that was a different matter, she had no clue how to do that. She curled her tail slightly behind her, flashing a beautiful smile to the tom.

Other: Naw. He's all done.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; October 29th, 2017 at 07:11 PM.